My Cold Boss || KTH

By moonpie__28

~ If you're done staring at me, can you go back to your work? ~ Shit. Why am I stuck here! . . . ~ Destiny is... More

A Note to Readers
Getting started
The Interview
The Job
First Day
Getting into trouble
Hiding the truth?
Personal driver
Date
Caught
Meeting
Care
Roommate
Blames
Dinner
Dream
Lost
Park
Doubts
Business Trip
Finding
Jealousy
Truth?
Solved
After long time
Known
Red handed
Heavy hearts
Comfort
Trip
Cuddles
The Meeting
Jealousy
❤️ THANK YOU ❤️
Why?
Cruel Destiny
NYC
Photos
Past
Stories
Unknown
Cake and Cream
Again
Challenges
Back to Korea
Plan A
Plan B
Love and more love
The Meet
Why?
Accepted
Family
Found again?
Back to work
Shocked
Back to the beginning
Lies After Lies
Lies After Lies (Part 2)
Forgive?
Mark you mine
Someone known - END

A new beginning

1.4K 62 16
By moonpie__28

___________________

Taehyung's POV:-
___________________

"Jimin! She's not here!"

"What?"

Y/n is missing from the cafe, as well as Jungkook. I tried calling her many times, but her phone was switched off.

Where the hell are they!?

Did Jungkook do someth- NO!

I'm sure she'll be around somewhere...

"Taehyungah, look there's an abandoned alley here. I think we should check!"

I nodded and followed him.

My heartbeat kept increasing, as the time was passing by. Her sudden absence made me panic in fear.

After running for a while, we came to a dark place. There was a deserted park near, which was empty.

"I don't think she's he- Wait. What's that?"

Jimin suddenly walked towards one of the tree, kneeling down. He stared at the ground with widened eyes.

"This- This is blood..."

I kneeled besides him, to see the road covered with a puddle. It was wet, which made us doubt something happening just minutes ago or so.

"Did something happen here?"

"I don't know... Call the police."

Not even after few minutes, the sirens wailed closer as the officers inspected the scene. We even reported them about Y/n, and they started the investigation.

Waiting for few minutes impatiently, I started thinking about her again.

Where is she?

How is she right now?

Is she okay?

What did that brat do to her?

"Excuse me, Mr. Kim..."

I came out of my thoughts and diverted my gaze to the officer's hands. That shiny silver thing, made my heart skip a beat.

The ring.

"Do you recognize this object?"

My eyes widened in horror, as I swallowed a lump my throat.

"Y-Yes... It's Y/n's..."

He narrowed his eyes thinking, as I just stared at him in hope.

"We found it here at the crime scene."

Crime what-

No way.

It's not her blood... Is it?

The negative thoughts hit my mind one after the another, making me sweat.

"Sir! Look at this."

Another officer came, and showed us a map.

"There are three little roads which branch after few kilometers. One goes to a jungle, other to an abandoned farm and the third goes to the other side of the city."

Before nodding, the officer ordered.

"Split up team! Team alpha, second road and Team Beta the third. Quick!"

Not wasting any second, the officers drove off the the two mentioned ways. Me and Jimin decided to split up as well, so that at least one of them would find her asap.

"Contact me immediately as soon as you see her."

He nodded, before we sat inside our cars. I decided to follow team Alpha, while Jimin drove towards the other side of the city.

I wanna keep her safe. I wanna protect her. I promised her parents, that I won't let anything happen to her.

And here, I'm doing the same mistake I did in my past.

How stupid I am!

I won't give up.

I swear I'll kill that bastard Jungkook, once he reaches my hands.

Sighing loudly, I drove at full speed shoving all my thoughts away at the moment. After a while, we finally halted to an empty farm.

Getting out of the cars, we glanced around in total darkness. There wasn't even a single crop, and the land was totally dried.

Can someone even be here?

We walked deep into the farm, still spotting nothing. The cool breeze and the owls howled in the night sky. It was just the sound of our feet against the dried grass, and the leaves rattling.

Just then, we spotted a small wooden house at a distance. Little lights glowed from the windows, as my hope came back.

I hope she's here. And she's safe...

Sprinting towards the house, the officers took out there weapons in defence. There was not a single sound inside. After peeking, the officers finally signalled, that it was safe to enter.

I walked behind them, as few ran inside one of the room.

"SIR! THERE ARE TWO PEOPLE HERE!"

My eyebrows rose, before I sprinted inside in fear. My eyes widened watching the sight infront of me.

"Y/N!"

I cried, before running towards her selfless body. The officer touched her neck, and assured me that she's still alive.

I sighed in relief, before my eyes travelled to a familiar person.

This brat.

I cursed under my breath. He was covered in blood almost everywhere. It made my eyes widen in horror. The officers examined him as well, and made sure he was alive. Before I could speak, one of the officer shouted.

"Sir! I think there were more people here!"

More people!?

Then what about Jungkook?

And who stabbed him?

Is there a third person in this?

The ambulance arrived soon, as they both were taken to the hospital. My heart ached, as I watched her arm bleed.

If after investigation, it turns out to be him, then I swear I'll never forgive my close friend for harming my girl...

Never.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taehyung!"

My head jolted towards Jimin, who ran towards me with a concerned face.

"Is she okay?"

"I don't know... The doctor hasn't informed anything yet."

"Taehyungah!"

Hearing another familiar voices, my eyes teared up.

"Mom!"

"How is Y/n!?"

I sighed, before watching two more people following her.

"Taehyung dear, what happened to Y/n?"

"It's a long story mother..."

Her parents looked at me with concern, as I teared up again.

"I-I'm sorry... I did the same mistake again..."

I held her father's hand, before my head hung low. My heart ached, as I wasn't able to keep my promise.

"Taehyung, it's not your fa-"

"It is father! It was my fault always!"

Tears brimmed down her mother's cheeks, as everyone around sniffed with tears.

"Taehyung, please don't blame yourself. We know how important she is for you..."

She wiped my tears off my cheek, as my mom watched us with regretful eyes.

"She'll be okay..."

I nodded in response.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Lee..."

"No Mrs. Kim! Please don't be sorry. You haven't done anything wrong..."

Meanwhile, the door opened, revealing the doctor.

"The patient is better. She got hit in the back of her head, which may have caused little problems in her inner parts..."

Problems??

"What do you mean doctor?"

"The checkup isn't fully done yet. But I would request her family members to see her once."

Nodding, her parents started walking towards the door. I followed them, but was stopped by the doctor.

"Sorry mister, but I would only let her parents in first."

"Please doctor... I just-"

"I'm so sorry, but it's against our rules. Once the checkups are done, we will let you in."

Sighing, I sat on the couch, staring the floor blankly. Thousands of thoughts ran in my mind.

The urge to see her kept increasing every minute. Mom sat besides me, patting my back and head.

I really have the best person around me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taehyungah! Wake up!"

My eyes jolted open to see the doctor again.

Shit, I really napped so hard...

"Mr. Kim."

I was startled, and stood up quickly.

"Yes doctor?"

"The patient is better now, and is slowly gaining her consciousness. I think you can see her now..."

Finally!

My face lit up with happiness, before thanking the doctor. Mom followed me inside, as she held me hand.

Watching Y/n sleeping on the bed peacefully, made me relaxed. She looked so innocent. Her parents sat besides her, staring at her face.

As I walked closer, I noticed her opening her eyes gently.

"Y/n!"

I exclaimed happily, before running towards her. Taking her hand in mine, I watched her with teary eyes.

My love...

She struggled to open her eyes fully, but finally opened them wide. We kept staring at each other for a long time, before she frowned.

Looking at her parents, she finally broke the silence.

"Mom, dad..."

Her eyes diverted to me again.

"Who is he?"

Who is he.

Wait- what!?

No.

The smile on my face dropped, before my mind stopped functioning. She slowly took her hand off mine, frowning.

She.

She doesn't know who I am!?

Wtf!

"Y-Y/n, it's me, Taehyung!"

This is a joke. She's kidding I know!

"I'm sorry..."

She nodded in dissaproval, before giving me a look of disbelief and ignoring my gaze. My head jolted towards her parents, who had tears and grief in their eyes.

"Mother, father, what's going on! What's happening!? She doesn't remember me!?"

Her mother hung her head low, before the doctor pulled my arm and led me outside the door.

"Doctor, what's going on!?"

I panicked, as my vision was blurried because of my tears.

"First calm down sir..."

He took a long pause, before sighing.

"Mr. Kim... Actually while doing the check-up, everything seemed fine. But then, we noticed the back of her head, where she got injured. It caused a sudden jolt to her temporal lobe, which has caused TBI."

"And because of this, she is suffering from a long-term memory loss, which made her forget all the past events for now. She only remembers her parents,  because they were the part of her early childhood events, which is still stored in her memory..."

Memory what-

"So, w-will she regain her memory back...?"

"I can't say so..."

The hell.

This is scary as fuck!

Shutting my eyes in guilt, anger and all the combined emotions, I controlled my feelings. I felt to scream so loud, and let all my emotions out.

But I can't.

This was my fault.

It happened because of me.

What if she won't remember me ever again?

Till now, I losed all my hope. Our beautiful memories, even after she was my secretary, were cherishing.

She can't remember any of those.

Fuck those memories, but she can't even recognize me!

First her lover...

Then her boss...

And she can't remember both! I'm just an unknown person for her...

We walked inside again, before I saw her parents.

"Mother..."

I couldn't take it no more. I burst out in tears, as she hugged me.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!"

"No Taehyung-"

"It's all my fault! I did this again. For the second time she has lost all her memories! I'm such an idiot!"

I cried on her shoulder, as she patted my back while sniffing. After a while, I backed away.

"I don't deserve your daughter..."

"Taehyung..."

I rubbed my tears, before looking at them.

"If we would think like that, then why would we leave her with you for the second time? Huh?"

Her father spoke, as my mom watched me in concern.

"That's because we know how much you love her. We trust you Taehyung..."

My eyes widened in shock, as a tear escaped my eye.

"R-Really?"

These words meant a lot to me...

She nodded, while passing me a weak smile.

"I want you to take care of her forever. That's your responsibility. Got it?"

A chuckle escaped my lips, as I shyly looked at the ground.

"We can't change the past, but create a good future. The way you started a new life as her boss, after she lost her memory before, also brought you two together again, right?"

I hummed in response.

"So why not start a new life again...?"

"A n-new life?"

"Yeah. Even if she forgot you, then introduce her. And because of your infinite love, I'm sure that oneday she'll remember everything again..."

I glanced at my Mom, who smiled in return and nodded.

"Go."

A new life...

Again.

This is so weird, but if it's her, I'm ready to do anything. I'll give her all the love, and make her new memories better than before.

And I hope, oneday she'll remember the past as well...

Taking a deep breath, everyone murmured little 'go' and pushed me towards her.

"H-Hey..."

I stared at her, which made her look at me with narrowed eyelids.

"You again? Mom, dad-"

"Myself Kim Taehyung. Your bo-"

"Taehyung!"

Her mother whispered next to me, making me pause in my words.

"If it's a new beginning, tell her the truth. The truth that you craved to live in, since that day..."

I blinked few times, before sighing blankly.

"Y/n!"

Her father exclaimed, making everyone look at him.

"This is Kim Taehyung. Your husband."

**************************************

THE END GUYS!

Thanks for reading! 💜

TELL ME HOW DID YOU LIKE THE STORYY!

UH- HUM!

JUST KIDDING!

The killer should be caught right? Or the story won't be fun!

Will post the next parts soon! What do you think will happen? Will he get caught?

**************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 866 44
She ran through the corridor and barged into the room without knocking, gaining his attention. "Why?" Her voice broke as she was trying hard not to c...
391K 15.4K 52
ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴷⁱᵐ ᵀᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴸᵉᵉ ʸ/ᴺ ---- If we are handling a company.. we will surely know about contract... A contract is a b...
41.6K 4K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...
1.4M 48.7K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...