MHA smut

By iuseyouformyself

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ All stories that I will uploading and sharing in this book DO NOT BELONG TO ME! They belong to... More

Croon for you
Wildfire
Frozen
Daddy Cool
Good For Me
Don't Watch Your Friends' Sex Tapes and Other Life Lessons
Two's Company, Three's A Threesome
Den of My Soul
fight so dirty, love so sweet
Bad Taste In Good Men
Set on You
verdant
the more you ignore me
The Scent of Smoke
slow down (it's a science)
finding the world under foot
Hand on ass, heart on sleeve
ICEHOLE
No Easy Steps
Liquid Nitrogen
put your lips on me and I can breathe underwater
Change of Pace
It's rotten work. Not to me. Not if it's you.
Kacchan, Respectfully, Choke on It
A Lesson to Remember
Hearts Beating Faster
Lightning in a Bottle
Winging It
For You
Take turns to make a circle
Toss a coin in the dark and if you hear it tinkle, don't breathe
Desecrate, chants the song of caged birds
make the call (to give it to you all)
Between greed and grapes
The Path That We Follow
whatever you've done, just bury it
Edges Aligned
In Perfect Rhythm
Soft Lace and Silk Sheets
Maybe He Was Pretty
Sunkissed and More
circumbinary orbit
And It All Keeps Coming Back to You

Hard As A Rock, But A Fool

1.5K 9 3
By iuseyouformyself

Written by:
NidoranDuran

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Please be careful going into reading this fic, it may be very heavy for some of you guys.
DON'T RISK IT IF YOU AREN'T SURE.

Contains:

~ Violent Sex

Summary:

Kirishima is supposed to be hard, and Mina wants to see just how hard he really is by having him prove how hard he can go in bed. If it's not disrespectfully, disgustingly hard, she won't be happy.

_______________________________

The very first yank on her hair told Mina that she was about to get just what she wanted. "Destroy me," she moaned, sticking her round ass up high for him and begging for this attention, begging for the pressures and madness of what he could give her. "Fucking ruin me with your big cock, Kirishima, or else nothing about you is very hard!" She was unrepentant about giving in to this, and true to her every weird and senseless desire, she received a brutal slam forward immediately stuffing cock up her twat that almost immediately set her aflame with a very special sort of derangement and fire.

"Good luck walking tomorrow!" Kirishima bragged, his hips slamming forward with vicious intent and making clear from even his first thrusts what he was after now. "I'm going to make you beg me to stop." He was prepared to ride that challenge out. Neither had settled on a safe word. They were clumsy idiots blinded by ravenous, animal lusts. They weren't thinking that far ahead. He was just out to fuck her until she couldn't take anymore.

Deep, mad strokes wound up immediately and left no time for anything but mad indulgence. From the moment that Mina invited him to come to her room he'd been ready, and his warnings that he fucked rough didn't hold her back from her enthusiastic desire for more, so he just went with it, just threw himself into chaotic indulgence and the maddest of fascinated pleasures. There was no time to be gentle. That possibility was long gone now. Powerful hips rammed every inch of Kirishima's sizable cock forward, and he plunged into Mina without much semblance of restraint, just recklessly seeking to have his fun with her and get what he wanted.

True to his warnings, Kirishima pulled her hair with one hand and let the other come crashing upon her big ass with open-palmed smacks. "Treat me like I'm nothing," Mina gasped, fully committed to calling his bluff and letting him ravage her, any semblance of restraint simply gone now. She had needs. Desperate, reckless passions and hungers so relentless that she could barely wrap her head around them, but she felt ready to give in to all of it, completely unable to contain herself and needing more of these passions.

Even from these initial slams forward, Mina was certain that Kirishima's efforts were just what she needed. His big cock stuffing into her and slamming away with burning fire mingled with the chaos of his relentless smacks and pulls, a generally forceful pace and vigor that threatened to push her to the limit. It all felt so simple, so easy to understand and to take on. She liked a hunky guy who wanted it hard, and he had the power to back it up and give it to her hard. Why wouldn't she wanted to goad on more of that?

"I didn't think you'd be into this," he groaned, twisting his grip harder in her hair. "But fuck. I want to treat you like you're everything. I wouldn't fuck a girl I don't care about like this, no matter how hard I want to get it." He kept groaning and bucking his way through pure chaos, slamming into her and relentlessly pursuing a passion and a fever too mad to deal with. Kirishima had very specific wants, an almost caveman-like desire for only one thing, and he was ready to get it, ready to extract every bit of indulgence form Mina's gorgeous body at any cost.

"That's almost sweet. Spit in my mouth." Her head rolled back and she opened wide, staring up from below at Kirishima, eyes wide and needy. He leaned over her and did exactly that, sending a glob of spit right into Mina's mouth and then smacking her across the face. She howled in pure delight, and when he shoved her face-down into the pillows, it all felt like a test. Like he was trying to see if she could really take this and was really kinky enough to handle it.

Joke was on him, because Mina loved every second of this, her body twisting through each smack across her ass, her hips slamming harder back to meet him with some degree of chaotic fire, an indulgence and a need she was powerless to resist. There was so much to give in to here, so many passions to embrace and lose herself to. It was so much, but she was prepared to seek these pleasures out fully, to give in to these mad desires and everything they asked of her. Even face-down in the sheets, she couldn't contain her mad delights, the ecstasies and needs growing louder and messier. Pillows couldn't contain her now.

With Kirishima's relentless thrusts picking up pace and becoming even more drastic, Mina's moans grew to heights of pure dizziness and fire she could barley grasp, every thought spiraling out of her head and leaving only the delirious joy of giving in. She needed this, not sure how to handle everything he did to her, but so powerlessly fixated now on being roughed up in the bedroom. Bright red began to shine through on her pink cheeks from the relentless smacks, but no amount of soreness could shake her now.

With a mighty groan of, "Fucking take it!" Kirishima plunged forward, driving Mina prone onto the bed with the weight of his body coming down on her so hard, pinning her to the sheets and slamming down against her, making the bed creak while he pumped her full of cum. Mina's own body thrashed through an electrifying orgasm and the utterly senseless fever of being so utterly taken, thrown into disarray and a chaos she felt powerless to handle, btu she was so ready to keep learning and devolving into this madness, to embrace what wasn't letting up for even a moment. All of this attention wore harder at her, and that should have been a moment of calm for Mina, a chance to gather her breath.

Instead, Kirishima dragged her out of bed by the hair, pulling her to her knees and slapping her across the face with his cock. "No breaks until I'm soft," he said, battering her with it a few times and imposing his wicked will upon her before he rammed his way down her windpipe and got to throatfucking her.

Mina's virgin throat struggled to handle the girthy cock forcing its way down, but with sparkling eyes and utterly hopeless joy, Mina could only be overjoyed by it. She braced herself as best she could, fumbling into a more comfortable position on her knees. It was probably for the best, leaving her weight off of her sore ass after all those smacks. The only problem was finding balance while she was getting jerked around by her hair, bucked back and forth, subjected to worsening attentions by Kirishima in his most reckless and fiery of attentions.

"Your throat feels so fucking good. You're so pretty, Mina, and your face is so fuckable!" His affection felt a little backhanded when he promptly backhanded her, but Mina's body jostled with excitement. The sounds of her gagging on his cock kept Kirishima relentlessly motivated, throwing himself harder into these deranged pleasures and into the idea of going all out. He was out for violence, but he knew how to handle her, not quite hurting her or pushing her too hard along. It was deranged and chaotic, but every push forward kept on the pace, kept pushing things further out of control, and the unrestrained joy was getting to be too much for Mina to take.

She couldn't concede, though. Stubbornly, she grabbed hold of his hips, defiant and steady as she received every mad push forward, the chaos driving everything into madder sweeps of frustration and chaos. Sure, drool covered the thick cock and dripped off of it with each pull back. sure, she couldn't breathe. Sure, his balls kept abusing her chin and imposing their maddest will upon her. But all Mina felt in this haze was a sense of stubborn accomplishment, prepared to see this insanity through and finding herself better and better positioned to keep up this madness. Nothing could hold her back, nothing could keep her from these mad indulgences. She was prepared to see this all through, knowing the pleasure to be all she could think about, and she was ready to meet the challenge.

"I fantasized about this so many times. You're such a good cocksucker." He drew back, cock in hand, and brought his heavy shaft down across her cheek again. The heft of its size and its weight made the impact quite a lot, but when he shoved forward to grind on her face and force her face into his balls, Mina wasn't given much time to dwell on that. She began to slobber on his nuts, whining and panting through these ragged bursts of weirdness.

Mina sucked on his balls like that was all she was made to do. Submission felt nice. It wore at her harder, made her feel all lightheaded and hopeless. The roughness and the dominance that Kirishima gave her triggered something potent and mad inside her, just what she needed, and she wasn't afraid now of completely losing herself to this chaos, an indulgence shoving her harder onward, demanding more and more pleasure from her in the name of letting go, and she was simply past the point of restraint. Mina had needs, and those needs were all from letting Kirishima work himself raw on her body.

Back down her throat his cock went. The slams down left her nose crashing into his pelvis a few times, and the lack of air quickly brought her back to a state of wild dizziness, but with each passing moment, Mina was able only to give in. Joy consumed her once more, letting him take charge and letting him prove what he was out for. "I wonder what's too kinky for you," he mused, openly considering how to push her limits. Somehow, that only left her wetter, made Mina feel like the hysterical good girl sub who was too tough to take on in the ways he'd expected.

If he didn't cum soon, he'd probably find out the limits of her lungs. That was a thought Kirishima couldn't shake. He kept fucking her face, refusing to slow down or behave himself on the matter of ramming her throat and plugging it up. Mina was a big girl. If he got too rough and she wanted it to stop she'd push him off. She didn't, so he kept clinging to her hair and ramming her down his cock, jerking her head along his cock while his hips worked in counterpoint to those motions, meeting in the middle with disastrous, calamitous results and a desire only to keep breaking her down. It was insanity, but he felt better and better by the second in the face of these ferocious joys, needing only to continue pushing Mina to the breaking point.

Fortunately--he guessed--Kirishima came before Mina totally blacked out. He pulled back without warning, forcing her to take his load entirety onto her face and her tits, cock occasionally smacking across her cheek while fired off, hosing her down with his huge load and leaving Mina a mess. All Mina could do was gasp for air, a delirious mess struggling to even somewhat contain the ways she was giving in and how hysterical she felt. It was too much, and she couldn't begin to grasp how to handle any of this now.

Mina gathered her breath, looking at Kirishima's huge cock still dangling there, rigid and waiting and so ready for another go. "You're still hard," she said, sounding almost defiant. "So I guess, no breaks?"

"You're learning."

Thrown onto the bed once more, Mina had no time to think as Kirishima descended upon her once more, aggressive and reckless and absolutely mad in his desire. He yanked her legs forward and folded her in half, descending upon her with his cock settling between her plump, pink cheeks and offering her only the faintest of warnings before he slammed himself into her ass for an anal mating press she'd never forget. "Fuck!" Mina shrieked, the intense penetration catching her fully off-guard and inducing a kind of mad hysteria that continued to leave her absolutely delirious.

Looming over her, Kirishima was right above her face. "I can look into your eyes. It's so intimate to be fucking your fat ass in this position. Is this almost sweet too?" He followed that up by spitting in her mouth, and Mina was absolutely floored by these aggressions, but she couldn't deny how ravenously turned on she was in receiving it all.

"Give me your fucking worst," she snarled, and she got it. He slapped her across the face so hard her head turned to the side, and before she could turn it back, his fingers were squeezing around her throat. "Fuck, yes! Choke me while you destroy my ass, you coward. If I can walk tomorrow, you're a fucking embarrassment!" It was attitude he didn't deserve. Kirishima was fucking her brains out and she was loving every second of it. But she wanted to goad him into pushing her harder, every masochistic and submissive urge inside of her begging for the darkest depths of his desires.

The squeeze around her throat finally offered her a glimpse into that. Every mad stroke down stuffed her ass hole full of cock, using her even tighter hole like it was nothing and leaving her body to sort out how she was supposed to feel. He didn't care to slow down, having no time to feel out his wants when he was too busy plundering her and wearing down at her every thought, reducing them to mush. "You're the perfect woman. Fuck, you're so hot, you're so kinky. I'm going to have so much fun!" He was downright complimentary of it, even though he spat in her mouth again, his dominance and roughness not getting in the way of a very direct respect and appreciation for it.

Being choked and praised and mating pressed at the same time brought on a lot of very strange emotions, volatile rushes of fascination that all left her head spinning with utter confusion, but she was ready to pierce through that chaos and understand, at its core, how good it was to give up. Everything about this plunge felt, at its core, so simple and so steady. As long as she could continue to give in to that, Mina was happy to follow, struggling to handle the way her head spun. She wanted to make sense of these erratic pleasures, and his words helped a lot. He was a good guy who just loved being brutal and chaotic.

And she loved being fucked into paste and left to lie gaping.

A few deft releases of the hand around her throat let her get some breath back. In those moments, Mina could whine, "Dominate me all you want! I'd never let a guy I didn't trust do this to me, but you can have me however you want!" Her legs shook while he held them over her, completely folding her in half for the sake of plunging away at her big ass, contrasting treatment and intention, words with deed, in such an insane way. Together, she and Kirishima found their footing and mutual accord, and whenever his hand squeezed again, she was happily awash in passions that at their core all made perfect sense to her now.

The noise of these mad poundings contrasted against the sound of the bed creaking. It wasn't built to support this aggression, and Mina wondered whether she or the bed would break first. There was no sense to any of this, but there didn't need to be. Not now. Not when the pleasures were becoming so much more intoxicating than they could bear. Together, Kirishima and Mina plunged into pure madness, and they loved every second of those mad surrenders.

The burning fire and fascination kept a fixated Mina drowning in lust. The smacks at her cheek and the squeezes at her throat paired with his savage, raw fucking. The pain of having her ass claimed this brutally could have been solved. All it could have taken was some self-lubrication. No problem with her quirk. She didn't want it. She wanted the burn, she wanted his cock to go in raw and force her body to adapt to it, and she learned insane lessons from it, prepared to fall deeper and to savour this chaos for all that it was. This was perfection, and she felt no need to care about a damn thing else.

"I'm rearranging your guts with my cock, and you're--fuck, I'm going to go crazy seeing you walk away every time now, because I know this ass belongs to me!" Throwing his head back, Kirishima gave up to the passion, slamming balls deep one last time into Mina and pumping her ass full. All the hot, gooey spunk flooding her guts helped push Mina over the edge too, choked to an anal orgasm that made her head roll back and made her entire body convulse. If she had the freedom to speak, she would have been left unable to od much more than babble incoherently, but in her state, she didn't offer up much better than that anyway.

As if seeking out a bit too much and trying to go over the line, Kirishima didn't let go, and Mina's vision began to fade, darkening through the haze of her afterglow. She could have stopped him. Could have grabbed his hand and clawed at it. She didn't. She let him take her under, her visions going blurry, her body going limp, and a brief moment of rest taking her.

She came to moments later, gasping her way back to reality and waking up, only to be greeted by the sight of Kirishima's cock looming over her face while she lay there, like a monolith of flesh, a dominant threat waiting for another chance to have her.

Weakly, she could only say, "You're still hard," she whined. Her lips trembled, mouth opening, but pure joy was ready to consume her, because in truth, she hoped he never stopped being hard.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/37212163

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 125 8
Keralis smiled and left the bee man to his business. 'Maybe he had just gotten a bad night's sleep. Or no sleep at all,' Whatever it was, Keralis was...
4.4K 139 5
~𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚙 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎~ ⚠️Caution⚠️: •Manga Spoilers ahead. •This story is not canon. •...
1.6K 94 5
This is a book where I shut down racist Hispanic stereotypes. Feel free to vote. (Complete!)
53.3K 752 33
Ok, so, I'm a multishipper, and I've got some concepts and headcannons for our beloved Class 1A and the various ships that can emerge from it. These...