Revenge ||BTS Kim Taehyung fa...

By Fairyj11

The story of "TAEHYUNG" who is the CEO of a huge company has immense wealth but an accident in which he lose... More

◾Flash Back◾
◾Episode 01◾
◾Episode 02◾
◾Episode 03◾
◾Episode 04◾
◾Episode 05◾
◾Episode 06◾
◾Episode 07◾
◾Episode 08◾
◾Episode 09◾
◾Episode 10◾
◾Episode 11◾
◾Episode 12◾
◾Episode 13◾
◾Episode 14◾
◾Episode 15◾
◾Episode 16◾
◾Episode 17◾
◾Episode 18◾
◾Episode 20◾
◾Episode 21◾
◾Episode 22◾
◾Episode 23◾
◾Episode 24◾
◾Episode 25◾
◾Episode 26◾
◾Episode 27◾
◾Episode 28◾
◾Episode 29◾
◾Episode 30◾
◾Episode 31◾
◾Episode 32◾
◾Episode 33◾
◾Episode 34◾
◾Episode 35◾
◾Episode 36◾
◾Episode 37◾
◾Episode 38◾
◾ Episode 39◾
◾Episode 40◾
◾Episode 41◾
◾Episode 42◾
◾Episode 43◾
◾Episode 44 ◾

◾Episode 19◾

379 13 1
By Fairyj11

Jin:-
Good morning Miss y/n, how are you? Good news for you, the doctor has cleared you to go home.

Jin looked at y/n's eyes which were swollen and red.

Jin:-
All is well??

Y/n:-
Yes, everything is fine, I just miss my older sister a lot at this time.

Jin:-
Oh, don't worry, you're going back to Seoul on the flight tomorrow to meet your older sister.

Y/n:-
Yes, Sir Kim Taehyung didn't come or find out about my condition. Is he in Japan or did he go to Seoul?

Jin:-
Yes, he is coming the doctors at Eun-woo are having a lot of meetings due to which he could not come to see you.

Y/n:-
You lied to me again and you are not telling me what happened.

Jin:-
Why would I lie to you?

Y/n:-
You have lied to me, you told me that you brought me to the hospital because of food poisoning, but the reason was something else.

Jin:-
I wanted to tell you everything, but I wasn't telling you because you were in the hospital and your health was not good. I would have gone home and told you one thing at a time.

Y/n:-
Now I don't want to hear anything. You're fine. Take your place Defend your brother. Who am I? A simple girl...!!

Jin:-
Y/n you are misunderstanding something, you don't know the whole matter.

Y/n:-
Jin Sir, I don't want to hear anything, I don't want to understand what was supposed to happen, a lot has already happened, please send me home, you will be very kind.

Saying this, y/n left the room and Jin looked at y/n sadly.

When Jin came out of the hospital, y/n was sitting in the back seat of the car with her eyes closed. Jin asked the driver to drive the car and he sat on the front seat next to the driver. The whole way passed in silence. Y/n didn't speak, nor did she open her eyes.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

The car entered at Jin mansion, and Jimin and Taehyung were playing with Eunwoo in the front garden. Eunwoo would sometimes walk next to Taehyung and sometimes he would come to Jimin.

While playing with Eunwoo, Taehyung forgot all his sorrows and pains, even then he was completely carefree and only had a smile on his face.

Y/n was watching this scene from the back seat of the car.

Y/n pov:-
You don't care, Sir Taehyung, I thought maybe you would be sad, but I was wrong, you broke my hope. I am not, am I, not even a girl whom you should respect?

Maid:-
Mam, please go outside.

Y/n quietly got out of the car and went to her room.

Jin, who was busy on a phone call, freed himself from the phone call and walked over to Taehyung and Jimin.

Jimin:-
When did you come from the hospital, how are you and Miss Y/n, where is she?

Jin:-
I'm here now I have to go to an important job a meeting has been called it's very important so I'll meet you guys tonight ok.

Jimin:-
OK, take care of yourself.

Jimin:-
I am going to Miss y/n's to see how she is. You are going with me.

Taehyung:-
You go meet her, I will meet her later.

Jimin:-
Well, if there is something in your heart or something is bothering you, you can share it with me.

Taehyung:-
what are you talking about?

Jimin:-
I don't know what I am talking about I am telling you that you have always told me all your confusions and everything if something still bothers you then you can tell me I will give you good advice.

Taehyung:-
As of now, there is nothing like that, so I will let you know.

Jimin:-
Of course, I will wait.

After Jimin left, Taehyung looked at Jimin with strange eyes.

Taehyung POV:-
What was Jimin talking about, he didn't doubt me, he didn't misunderstand me, I have to make it all clear to him that nothing is as he thinks.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Jimin knocked on y/n's door but there was no answer.

Jimin slowly opened the door and saw y/n lying on the bed with her eyes closed. Jimin closed the door back.

Jimin:-
I think Miss y/n is resting now, when she wakes up she will let me know. I must speak to Miss y/n.

Maid:-
Okay, sir.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Maid:-
A man named Kim Namjoon has come to visit you sir

Taehyung:-
Make it so that Eunwoo is asleep, you go to my room and put him to sleep, and send Namjoon here to me in the garden.

Namjoon:-
how are you taehyung?

Taehyung:-
I am perfectly fine, tell me how are you? By the way, we had a conversation on the call yesterday, what did the waiter say?

Namjoon:-
As I told you you don't have to work hard, so you don't have to work hard, he told himself, Lisa had done all this for him.

Taehyung:-
That is, my doubt has changed.

Namjoon:-
Yes of course and this is your cell phone and this is your secretary's purse.

Taehyung:-
I want you to keep an eye on Wan after I'm gone, who he meets, who he goes to, what he does, everything and it should be done without anyone
noticing.

Namjoon:-
Well, don't worry, I will see to everything. You can go to Seoul without worry.

Taehyung:-
Thank you so much.

After Namjoon left, Taehyung had a purse of y/n in his hand.

Taehyung's footsteps took off towards y/n's room.

Taehyung slowly opened the door to Y/n's room and entered the room.

Y/n's eyes were closed, maybe she was sleeping.

Taehyung silently looked at y/n's face.

Taehyung POV:-
I don't understand what to do with you. Sometimes it seems that I should take you to a place where even your shadow can't reach me. Why do you keep coming back to me? Why are you bothering me? Why don't you think of me? Lee-han, Lee-han has the right to me. She is the only one in my heart and mind. She is in my memories. She is in my feelings. You are slandering me, go away, I have made a mistake, your character has been ruined because of me, I cannot sit comfortably without fixing it, my conscience does not allow me, but please, go away somewhere far away, where even your shadow is. Don't come to me.

++++++++
Taehyung looked at the purse in his hand and then placed it next to the y/n pillow.

Taehyung was about to turn to go back when someone grabbed his hand and he looked back in surprise.

Y/n:-
Why are you going like this?

Taehyung:-
What do you mean, how am I going?

Y/n was still holding Taehyung's hand.

y/n let go of Taehyung's hand and stood in front of him.

Y/n:-
You did not do what you were supposed to do.

Taehyung:-
What are you talking about, what did you come to do? Speak to me.

Y/n:-
What is not fulfilled on this day, fulfill your desire today, see today, you have your place, there is no camera, and there is no one watching.

Taehyung:-
Your mind is right, you know what you are talking about?

Y/n:-
So only your mind is right you can do everything and if I say I did wrong...!!

Taehyung:-
You are still not in your senses like it was not that night, it all happened because of you. Ask the whole thing.

Y/n:-
What do I need to ask? Looking everywhere and hearing it? Was I left for this job? You didn't find anyone else.

Taehyung grabbed y/n by the shoulder and pushed her against the wall.

Taehyung:-
That night you were completely drunk, you were given alcohol instead of juice and you were getting out of control, that day you left no stone unturned to give yourself up. I'm not protecting you, it's not just you, I'm in it, so next time, think carefully.

Taehyung pushed y/n and y/n fell onto the bed y/n heard the door slam shut behind him.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
🥀 (Past Flashback)🥀

Lee-han:-
Taehyung, look, I have completed your assignment.

Taehyung:-
Sorry, you have to do my job.

Lee-han:-
Hey, what happened if I did this? I am happy to do your work.

Taehyung:-
And I'm glad to see you.

Lee-han:-
Taehyung you remember tonight is Wan's birthday so we all have to go there.

Taehyung:-
Yes, I remember, but I'm not in the mood at all.

Lee-han:-
But you have to come, you know how bored I am without you.

Taehyung:-
Okay, I'll go and do something else.

Lee-han:-
Well then, see you at the party tonight.

Taehyung:-
Sure, Take care of yourself.

Lee-han:-
You too.
§§∆∆§§§∆∆∆§§§∆∆∆§§§

At Wan's Birthday party:-

Wan:-
Lee-han what a beautiful dress girl you look so cute.

Lee-han:-
Thank you very much and here its your gift.

Wan:-
What was the need of it, you came, this is the greatest gift for me.

Lee-han:-
Well, now there is no such thing as bringing the watch of your choice, the brand you like.

Wan:-
How lucky I am to have such a great friend who cares so much about me.

Taehyung:-
Lee-han..!!

Seeing Wan and Lee-han talking, Taehyung calls out to Lee-han.

Lee-han:-
Wow, look, Taehyung came. I told him that you must come. Look at Wan's birthday. He didn't refuse.

Wan:-
You are such a good friend that no one can ignore you.

Taehyung stood next to Lee-han in front of Wan.

Taehyung:-
I wish you a very happy birthday.

Wan:-
And thank you thank you by the way where is my present?

Taehyung:-
Lee-han, didn't you give Wan a gift from us?

Lee-han:-
Yes, yes, I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you that this is a gift from both of us to you.

Wan looked at Taehyung, Taehyung squinted at him with one of his eyes winking.

Jimin:-
Happy birthday, man, I wish you a very happy birthday.

Jungkook:-
Happy birthday from me too and this little gift from me to you.

Wan:-
I am very grateful to all of you who came to my birthday so enjoyed it so much I met the rest of my friends.

After Wan leaves, Lee-han pinches Taehyung.

Taehyung:-
What's up, Lee-han, what are you doing, girl?

Lee-han:-
Why did you say this gift, why did you not bring a gift from him?

Taehyung:-
I didn't have that much spare time to buy him a present and thank you I came to his birthday at your request otherwise I wouldn't have been in the mood you know.

Jin's call started ringing on Taehyung's phone.

Taehyung received the call.

Taehyung:-
Yes, Jin Hyung, what is the matter?
"Why what happened''?
" Okay don't worry, I'll be back in a little while".

Lee-han:-
What happened is all good?

Taehyung:-
Jin Hyung called saying that Papa's health had deteriorated and I have to go home.

Lee-han:-
You go right away.

Taehyung:-
Yes, I'm going and you don't go home alone it's okay to go with Jimin or JK.

Lee-han:-
Yes, well, you keep telling me about my uncle's condition.

Wan was watching all this from a distance.

Wan:-
Ladies and Gentlemen, please be attracted here I want to tell you all a very important thing.

Everyone turned to Wan.

Wan:-
As you all know today is my birthday but today I want to make a very important decision in my life on my birthday and I want you all to be part of it. Lee-han my best friend please come to me.

Lee-han looked at Wan questioningly and then she looked at Jimin.

Wan:-
Lee-han, I am calling you, hurry up and come to me on the stage.

Lee-han got into a strange conflict and slowly started walking towards the stage.

Jungkook:-
Why is he calling Lee-han on stage? It must be a cheap talking.

Jimin:-
I also feel like it's going to mess something up.

Wan:-
Lee-han you are playing the role of best friend in my life and no doubt everyone is very impressed by your friendship we both known each other since childhood because our fathers were childhood friends and then we have been seeing each other since childhood so I want to see you forever I want to make you my life partner because all this time I have only loved you but now when we are adults So I think it is necessary to express I want to make you my wife, will you marry me.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆🥀🥀🥀∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
A/N Talk:-
This is where the past begins, this will make it easier for you to understand the story, don't forget to vote and be happy 🤝🌼🥰.
FairyJ 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 27.5K 49
"I am p-pregnant, Taehyung and it is your's", Jungkook spoke with a crack in his voice, while trying to supress his sobs. "W-What?" ✧ Jungkook is a c...
14.6K 883 35
When he thought his mother arranged his marriage with a weak and timid girl but something he don't know that she is the opposite as he thought~ What...
28.1K 578 16
THIS IS THE STORY TAE FAN FICTION MIXED WITH CEO AND MAFIA . HOPE YOU ALL GUYS LOVE THIS 😘😘😘 VOTE AND ENCOURAGE ME IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT .......
117K 7.3K 42
[ Story Of Revenge ] [ Twins Concept ] This story is about a twin brothers with opposite personalities, who got separated from each other at the age...