Boyfriend-in-law

De PandaBall18

Husband's mother :- Mother-in-law Husband's father:- Father-in-law Husband's sister:- Sister-in-law . . . Th... Mai multe

Author's Note
Charecters
Part -1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Final (Ep 1)
Final (Ep 2)

Part 3

718 45 15
De PandaBall18

"Gulf ! If you continue to do this then let me tell you that you should be prepared to study the same subject for another year. Not even God can stop you from failing in Mathematics ", Mew yelled in frustration.

Well, it's quite natural for him. Cause Gulf is very poor in this subject. He sometimes does some major mistakes which is definitely hard to forgive.

As a Math genius Mew gets too frustrated while dealing with Gulf.

Gulf remained silent which triggered Mew more. He literally wants to give a tight slap on Gulf's cheek.

He was about to yell at Gulf again but Gulf left the study table and ran towards his room.

Mew sighed.

Gulf is being kinda weird these days.

It's been 1 month since Mew started living next to Gulf's house as a paying guest and tutors Gulf as a private teacher too.

As expected Gulf behaved like a brat and didn't concentrate in studies. He was purposely doing mistakes more and more and getting satisfied to see Mew frustrated.

Mew really wanted to quit tutoring him but just because of Sean he controlled his frustration.

But nowadays Gulf acts weird. He isn't being brat anymore. He is just simply dumb when it comes to solving problems. Nowadays Gulf talks less, barely answers him when he asks something which is also very frustrating to Mew.

At Uni ~

Gulf was sitting on his bench while looking at the window.

It's been one month Mew is tutoring him.

In the very first days it was fun ! He really did like how Mew was damn frustrated with him. He decided to continue this until Mew gives up.

But he doesn't feel the same anymore.
He doesn't know why but now he wants to prove himself infront of Mew.

It's irritating! He has no idea what's gotten into him suddenly.

He tried to focus on Maths.
He really did.

But due to lack of his previous practices he couldn't make it.

He was upset, he became more absent minded.

And Mew started yelling more.

Like today. Gulf wanted to cry badly.

Gulf's thoughts got cut when a voice approached him,"Gulf Mr. Lan is looking for you".

Champ grinned.

Annoying! What's the issue now huh ? As far he knows he has no business with Mr. Lan.

Gulf got up and went to the office room.

Lan was sitting with his other colleges including Mew. When he noticed Gulf he left the office and asked Gulf to follow him.

Gulf followed him to an abandoned building of the school. Gulf was kinda surprised. What on the earth Mr. Lan got to do here ?

"Gulf you can see there are some old papers scattered here. We gotta collect them, so help me while doing this", Mr. Lan spoke.

Gulf frowned!

Because of this shitty cause Professor called him ?

Well, whatever it is, he can't just deny.

"Ok Sir ! I will do it", Gulf said.

Gulf started collecting the papers when Mr. Lan sat on a chair and waited for him.

After few minutes Gulf took a break for a moment and inhaled deeply.

"You can rest a bit here ", Mr. Lan patted his own lap.

Gulf couldn't get it.

"Huh?"

"Come here and rest a bit", Lan patted his lap again.

But Gulf was standing still at his place as it was taking awhile to digest the fact happening infront of him.

Lan stood up and walked towards Gulf.
He held Gulf's hand and pulled him towards himself.

Gulf was too stunned to speak.
His heart started beating faster in fear.

Lan hugged Gulf tightly and Gulf felt suffocated . He could realise very well that Lan's hands were about to explore his ass.

Gulf was shaking in nervousness when a deep voice approached them.

"Enough already Mr. Lan ", they both got startled and looked at the door.

Mew was standing there with a straight face .

"Y-You ! W-What are you doing here?", Lan asked being puzzled.

He expected nobody but an ant in this abandoned area.

Mew smirked,"I should be the one asking you this question but I won't as I already know the answer".

Mew turned to Gulf ,"You , come here with me ."

Gulf followed him like a scared puppy.

Before getting out from the building Mew gave a final glance to Lan and said ,"You better be ready to find an another job".

Lan barked immediately,"What do you mean huh ?? I did nothing to him. You can't do this to me without any reason ".

"Not everyone is as dumb as you think they are. We all are aware of your behaviour. You harrassed a lot of students here before. We could expose you way back then but we were unable to do that as students weren't ok to complain about you due to your brutal threats. And I knew it very well that you had an eye on Gulf. I've set up the hidden cameras here long ago, in case you were unaware . I also know that this weak lamb won't have any courage to complain either so this time I am the one who is gonna protest ", Mew spoke in confidential voice.

Lan gritted his teeth,"It's not the end Suppasit "!

After Uni ~

Gulf came near Mew with little steps .

Without looking at Mew he spoke,"T-Thank you khub"

Mew lifted his face with his index ,"Where the hell was your power when he tried to harras you ? Or is it only for me ? You are brat when it's comes to your own future but when someone is trying to harres you sexually you become a dumb doll even though you can understand very well that what's happening with you."

Gulf wanted to cry but not infront of Mew.

"I didn't know that you are this much fragile . Disgusting ", Mew said angrily to silent Gulf.

Gulf left the place immediately while running.

Mew sighed and shook his head.

Shrugging the fact he was about to hop in the car when someone approached him from behind.

"Don't you think you are being too cruel to him ? He needs support right now. But you are making him felt inferior", a female voice !

Mew looked at the lady and frowned !

"Aren't you the only fling of Sean ?", Mew asked looking at Ani.

Ani closed her eyes and gulped the anger ,"Well, even if I am, today I am not here as his fling. Today I am here as Gulf's sister."

Mew frowned more ,"I didn't know that he had a sister. I only knew that he was the only son and got disowned by his father ".

"We aren't blood related but that doesn't mean we can't be siblings ", Ani said in a stern voice.

Mew laughed,"Ohh I got you guys now. You got your perfect match in that fragile useless creature ."

"Don't talk I'll about him when you don't even know him ", Ani said calmly.

"What should I know about him huh ? I know him better than you do. He is completely a brat when it comes to annoying me. He is nothing but a dumb when it's all about solving mathematical problems. And when it's time to protest to protect himself he is totally a fragile glass doll. Such a useless Shit ! Good for nothing!! No wonder he got disowned by his dad", Mew said with a disgusted face.

"Will you shut up?? It's your fault that you couldn't find anything good in him. And about getting disowned by his dad! That old geezer did it due to his homophobia. It's also his own problem too. He couldn't stand the fact that Gulf is gay and most importantly -", Ani was shouting but suddenly stopped in the middle as she came to her senses.

She already said too much. She was about to tell that Gulf can conceive too but thank God she didn't spill it.

It's definitely not good to share everything about Gulf. And as far she knows Sean , he also won't do it.

"Why did you stop ?", Mew asked.

"Because I think it's useless to tell something like this to a heartless person like you", Ani left the place angrily.

2 months later ~

"Brat hold your ear and say it's the last time. Cause I won't forgive you anymore", Mew rolled his eyes.

Gulf giggled but didn't obey.

"So you want me to chase after you right ?", Mew stood up.

Gulf started running already,"Catch me if you can old Geezer".

The room filled with laughter in a moment.

It's been 2 months since Ani told Mew about Gulf.

After that day Mew bacame more patient with Gulf. He tutored him with so much care and behaved more friendly.

He really found so many good things in Gulf. He is improving his skills in Math as well. He also realised that Gulf is a pure angel. It's unlucky of his dad who couldn't understand this poor soul.

Gulf was more impressed. He didn't imagine this side of Mew.
Mew is actually a good hearted person . He was only rude to him.

Gulf is too surprised to see himself.

Once his heart was full with hatred for a person. Now it's him who eagerly wait for that same person.

From the last one month Sean is living in Japan due to some work related issue. And Mew is spending more time in their house. Of course on Gulf's request.

Mew was totally different from what Gulf thought about him.
Since he started living next to them as a paying guest he never tried to spend a night here with Sean.

Sean also never got lovey dovey infront of Gulf.

They are very thoughtful !

At night Gulf was thinking about these changes when Mew called him.

"Are you gonna join the university fest next week?", Mew asked.

"Of course I am. We are waiting for this day from ages", Gulf sounded excited.

"Got ya brat ! But don't get too drunk hahaha , imma observe you ", Mew laughed.

........................................................................

The day must be exciting! But before that, something exciting is waiting as well. Let's find out in next chap.

Don't forget to share your thoughts through comments.

Vote if you like it.

Feel free to correct me 🤗

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

211K 10K 26
Where Gulf is a university student and Mew is the CEO of one of the largest banks in Southeast Asia. What happens when Gulf becomes Mew's new persona...
7.8K 379 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
197K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
248K 16.5K 48
MewGulf Fanfiction i'll be writing this in English This is the story of Mew and Gulf's sons from the first book "MY TWINS". You can read this without...