Meant To Be Together ||Jikook...

By LostJams2

# Modern A/B/O Dynamics # Mpreg # Mention of death # Angst # And more.... Alpha Jeon Jungkook,a famous busin... More

INTRODUCTION
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

50.

2.2K 227 73
By LostJams2

{An early update for you guys since I have time.}

AUTHOR'S POV

After 4 days

Jimin woke up from his sleep. He felt his body was aching badly as if someone had crushed it. He opened his eyes slowly groaning in pain since his lower half was literally burning in different kinds of pain. Then he remembered suddenly what happened after he said goodbye to tae.

His eyes opened immediately and he scanned the room. The other side of his bed was already empty making his Omega whine by the missing warmth of their alpha. He tried to wake up only to feel pain. Then he saw that Jungkook had already cleaned him and made him wear one of his clothes so he didn't need to wash up.

He took his phone and saw that three days had already passed. He heard footsteps and saw the alpha was coming inside with a tray in his hand full of Jimin's favourite dishes. Jimin's mouth is watered by the sight of the food. Then he realised how hungry he was!

"I made it for you." Jungkook said proudly as if he had won a big prize.

"Really?" Jimin said happily with his twinkling eyes. He saw that the food was looking delicious as if it was made in a 5 star hotel. He was just going to take a bite but Jungkook stopped him.

"One kiss per dish." Jungkook said smirking. Jimin immediately got up and pecked alpha's lips many times taking the whole food tray from him before Jungkook even realised what was going on!

"Such a cheap price for this delicious food." Jimin murmured making Jungkook regret his decision. He thought he should have asked something else from omega but it was too late now since Jimin was already busy in devouring all food.

Jungkook gave him a painkiller after his eating and made him sleep again since he knew how tired he was! Jimin slept again but before that he told Jungkook about the college Taehyung told him about and also he messaged Jin who was still abroad for him seminar. He also sent Jin a picture of that beta servant of his real family telling him to try to find it if he can!
__________

Jungkook was going back to Jeon mansion from the company but he got a call from Yoongi's assistant. So he went to the hospital to meet him.

This time Yoongi was looking somewhat fine than the last time. But Jungkook knew how heartbroken his hyung is! Yoongi wanted to get drunk in his heartbreak but he can't even do that due to all the medicines he has to take. He knew he would die instantly if he drank. And Yoongi was fighting for his life so he won't die now. Cause if something happens to him now then Taehyung will come to know the truth about his condition and he will realise why he pushed him away.

Then his sweet omega will never be happy in his life. He will live the whole life in guilt that he wasn't even there for Yoongi even in his last moment. So Yoongi can't afford it. Jungkook was feeling too bad for his hyung now. He doesn't know what to do to make everything better but he also knows he can't do anything now.

"Let's drink." Yoongi said serving Jungkook wine and taking a water for himself. They remembered the first time they drank together that Irish bomb. They were so happy that day with their newfound friendship. But now everything is going to end soon!!

I have asked my people to search about that beta. The one who helped the Song family. Once you find out the truth you will be able to know about Jimin's family. And then you can marry him without any problem. At least one of us can be with the love of their life. " Yoongi said drinking the whole glass of water. His eyes were showing the amount of pain he was holding inside.

Jungkook didn't say anything. He just finished one glass and poured another one listening to Yoongi calmly telling him about Taehyung. It felt like even though Jungkook was the one who was drinking but Yoongi was getting drunk. That also just by drinking water!?

After all their discussion Jungkook decided to go back now.

"Will you be okay Mr. Jeon? Or do I need to drop you?" Yoongi's assistant said since Jungkook didn't bring his driver today. And he don't want to him to drink and drive.

"No need for that I can handle myself." Jungkook said but then he thought of something and called Jimin giving his phone to Yoongi's assistant telling him talk to him.

________

After Yeona come back from her kindergarten Jimin spend all the time with her. It wad already night Jungkook was nowhere to be found so Jimin was getting worried. He made sure that Yeona is slept comfortably in her room and then come out to call the alpha. But before that his phone rang and it was Jungkook.

"Where are you?" Jimin asked directly.

"Um... Mr. Park actually Mr. Jeon is too drunk to drive so can you please come to pick him up? "

"What? Where is he send me the location?" Jimin said in anger already going to his room to change his clothes. He didn't even bother to ask who he was talking.

In the hospital Jungkook was grinning after the call thinking about his Omega.

"Was he worried for me? Of course he must be right?" Jungkook asked Yoongi's assistant. Now the assistant don't know how to say that his Omega was rather angry so he just nodded.

Jungkook parted his hairs making it look like a mess and even opened 2 upper buttons of his shirt to make it look like a real drunk person.

"Don't you feel something for me? I am already heartbroken here and you're calling your finance. Are you trying to rub a salt on my wounds? But let me tell you something, it's never end up with good things if you lie to your Omega. Believe me you're gonna regret it." Yoongi said in disbelief.

"Hey it's not my fault hyung. You chose this life. If you've told Taehyung everything then he would have been with you. But you decided opposite. So suffer in silence now. " Jungkook said getting in his drunk position again.

After 20 minutes footsteps were heard outside the Yoongi's ward. Jimin was walking towards the room number a nurse told him. He was thinking why will Jungkook come to hospital if he wanted to get drunk. When he opened the door of room where Jungkook was he understood everything. Yoongi was there on the patient bed looking pale and lifeless making Jimin remember his soulmate who has to leave the country because of this stupid alpha.

"Mr. Min what do you think you're doing? How dare you break my soulmate's heart? You didn't even meet him last time. And why are you here in the hospital? Is that why you didn't come to meet tae? Does Taehyung even know you're sick or not?" Jimin started asking Yoongi questions making him blank not knowing what to say. Yoongi just gulped.

Jungkook who was acting like he passed out due to drinking was shocked by the scene infront of him. How can his finance think about someone else when he was passed out here like this? He didn't even spare a single glance to him and directly went to Yoongi.

"And you, stop your drama and get up we are going back." Jimin said pointing towards Jungkook who was passed out on the bedside couch.

Yoongi's assistant who was watching the scene decided to help the poor man.

"Mr. Park, Mr. Jeon isn't doing any drama. He really passed out since he finished the whole bottle of wine by himself. I can help you to move Mr. jeon to your car." Yoongi's assistant said making Jimin get suspicious of the situation. But he nodded anyway.

When Jimin tapped lightly on Jungkook's cheek to wake him up Jungkook opened his eyes slowly as if he is really drunk as fuck now.

"Who are you? But you look like my sweetheart." Jungkook said smiling to himself.

"Yah.. stop your drama it's me. I am your fucking finance." Jimin said getting irritated cause he knew the alpha wasn't drunk.

"What are you doing here? But why will you come here? I guess I love you too much that I am even hallucinating now. " Jungkook giggled to himself making it look like he was really drunk talking. Yoongi rolled his internally. He felt like this guy need an Oscar for his acting skills. How can someone change within a minute like this? Even Yoongi's assistant's jaw dropped on floor seeing this side of Jungkook. He was sure he is hallucinating.

"Ohh moon goddess what am I gonna do with you? " Jimin cursed taking Jungkook with him and dragged him towards his car.

Soon they reached Jeon mansion with Jimin still balancing Jungkook's weight and dragging him. Jimin sighed in relief when they reached the bedroom but before he could open the door his phone rang. Jimin was going to ignore it but he saw jin's name flashed on the caller ID, he picked it up.

"Hyung where were you? I was trying to call you from ages."

"Sorry Jiminie. I was stuck here in a conference and we organised a medical camp here so there were a lot of patients and I was busy. I just saw your message today and that's why I decided to call you."

"Did you find anything?"

"Yes actually the beta you're talking about is already dead 4 years ago. I couldn't find out how and why? But his real name is Andrew and he is originally from America. That's the only information I got. About other details I will send you an e-mail."

"What about the college?"

"I am sorry but there's is no one named Park Jimin in that college. I already searched but are you sure your real name is Park Jimin? What if your name is something else? "

"No hyung I am sure this is my real name. Cause not only Taehyung but also Haneul said the same. So my name can't be false. "

"Okay then I will send you an e-mail about other information. I am in a hurry so I will call you later." Jin said cutting the call.

When Jimin glanced towards Jungkook who was listening everything seriously as if he wasn't drunk a minute ago but when Jimin looked towards him he dropped his head on Omega's shoulder again pretending like he is still drunk.

"Stop pretending Alpha. If you didn't stop now then I am going back to Yeona's room. I won't sleep with you." Jimin warned making Jungkook sober up.

"You're not going anywhere and our pup is soon going to turn 5. She should know how to sleep alone." Jungkook said defending himself.

"Haven't you have enough of me last three days? How much do you want you hungry wolf? " Jimin said trying to push alpha away but Jungkook secured him in arms.

"It's not my fault that you're too gorgeous that I can never get enough of you." Jungkook whispered biting his earlobe. He was just going to kiss him but Jimin stopped him with his glare.

"We need to check the e-mail first." Jimin said getting inside the room. He opened the e-mail. It has all the personal information about Andrew but not even a single information about the family he worked for. Even the reason of his death was not clearly given.

The only one thing mentioned there was he died in car accident 4 years ago. But where he was admitted after the accident? How many injuries does he have? Who hold his funeral? Nothing was there after that which was frustrating. And they didn't get any information from college either.

"Don't worry baby Dr. Kim isn't the only one who knew about your college. I know the principal. I will get information about it soon." Jungkook said reassuring Jimin.

Jungkook was now thinking about Jin. Even though he didn't say anything about it to Jimin directly but he has his own suspicious that Jin was hiding something. He got all these information with just one day being this busy? And also this information is not showing anything they want to know as if someone is hiding everything purposefully. So Jin was suspicious according to Jungkook. But Jungkook decided to keep that suspicion with himself not wanting to involve Jimin in it.

"Now that we checked the e-mails how about we start what we-..." Jungkook was going to complete the sentence but jimin's glare made him stop talking.

"If you want me to listen to you then you better answer all my questions truthfully." Jimin said in warning tone making Jungkook gulp.

"First tell me why Mr. Min was in the hospital? Is that illness is the reason he is pushing my soulmate away? And since when do you know about it?" Jimin asked in anger. He didn't want to see his best friend in pain. But if his assumption is true then he thinks that at least Taehyung needs to know the truth.

"Baby I don't know what you're talking about. I also didn't know anything about hyung's illness. I just found out now. And it has nothing to do with your best friend. Hyung just fell out of love that's why he pushed him away." Jungkook said trying to explain everything to his angry chick.

"Ohh really then if you fell out of love with me then you'll also push me away the same way your hyung did?" Jimin asked in anger. Poor Jungkook didn't know how this conversation turned  towards him now? What it has to do with his love?

"Fine don't answer me anything I am going to Yeona's room. You sleep here alone with yourself." Jimin said storming out of the room but before he can go out Jungkook picked him up in bridal style closing the door and placed him on the bed.

"No Jungkook not today. Let me go. I am so angry at you now. You're hiding things from me." Jimin said trying to get away but Jungkook was not going to let him go at any cost.

Before Jungkook can response anything someone knocked the door making Jungkook groan in frustration.

"You're not letting Yeona come inside today. She is a grown up girl now. She should sleep alone." Jungkook said sulking.

"Seriously Jungkook. Why do you think Yeona will be here at this hour. Just look at the time. She is already sleeping. It's someone else. " Jimin said.

"No I am sure it's Yeona. How about this if the person turned out to be Yeona then you'll send her back and listen to me and if the person is someone else I will let you go?" Jungkook asked making Jimin nod.

Jungkook opened the door eagerly since he was sure it was his pup but when he found out it was Hyunsik who was knocked on the door he glared at him.

"Hyunsik I swear if you don't have any valid reason to show up at my room at this hour then I will cut you into the pieces." Jungkook said in anger. His mood was totally ruined now meanwhile Jimin was smiling in victory.

"B-boss it's urgent. W-we found the person who sent Yeona to you two years ago."Hyunsik managed to utter those words somehow since he don't want to die yet.

"Let's go to my study room." Jungkook said calming himself when he realised how serious this thing is! They have been searching for that person for the past two years and finally they found a clue.

Jimin saw that hyunsik said something serious to Jungkook and alpha went to his study room. So he saw the chance and escaped from alpha's bedroom and went to Yeona's room.

"There is a small park behind the Jeon corporation building. When the little princess was sent to you, that day one couple was recoding their pup playing in that park. Our people found that video. Actually the person who dropped Yeona is captured inside that video." Hyunsik said with nervous tone. He was shaking badly thinking what will his boss do after finding out who that person is!

Jungkook realised why they couldn't find anything about that person now  cause he entered inside by back door where no CCTV cameras are placed.

Hyunsik gave Jungkook the pendrive and Jungkook start the video. He started watching it with seriousness.

The video started with pup's laughter. He was playing in the park and his parents were encouraging him to do many things. Soon Jungkook spotted a blonde haired male Omega entering inside the back door of his company. He saw that Yeona was sleeping peacefully in that man's embrace. It was the same dress Yeona wore when she was send to him so Jungkook was sure it was his pup.

The more and more video started playing on the screen Jungkook's heart started beating faster. He couldn't believe his eyes when he found familiarity in that man's features. And when that Omega turned towards camera Jungkook felt like his heart shattered into pieces.

No!
No no!
It can't be him!
It can't be Jimin!

Jungkook felt like he was getting the biggest shock of his life. Jimin said that he was in coma for last two years. Then how can this footage show him sending Yeona inside the Jeon corporation? This must be illusion right? His Jimin won't lie to him?

Jungkook replayed the video twice thrice and many times but it was the same face. His jimin's angelic face!

A/ N :

Did Jimin lied to Jungkook? If he did then why?

Was Jimin really the mastermind behind everything that happened till now?

Please vote and leave lots of comments. It always motivates me to write.

Feedback please 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 3.3K 35
There's nothing dramatic about roller derby. ***** Moving to Connecticut had never...
13.2K 726 12
"Get away from me!!!" ~jimin "You're a fucking liar jimin!!!" ~jungkook ⛔OMEGAVERSE ⛔ALPHA×OMEGA ⛔ALPHA JUNGKOOK ⛔HIGHSCHOOL AU ⛔JIKOOK ⛔CROSS DRESSI...
16.4K 1.3K 8
Jungkook stumbles across a quaint cottage he instantly falls in love with. He buys the abandoned cottage and moves in. Little does he know that it's...