Pokémon-Kanto adventures

Von Christopher569218

In the town of pallet lived two boys Ash Ketchum A boy how wanted to be a Pokémon master and Green how dreams... Mehr

Trainer bio
Pokemon I choose you!
Pokémon Emergency
Ash and Green Catches Pokémon
Challenge of the Samurai
Trainer bio Lexus
Challenge of samurai part 2
Challenge of the samurai part 3
Showdown in Pewter City
Showdown in Pewter City, Part 2
Clefairy and the moon stone
The school of hard knocks
Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village
Charmander - The Stray Pokémon
Here Comes the Squirtle Squad
Mystery at the Lighthouse
Electric Shock Showdown
Battle Aboard the St. Anne
Beauty and the beach
Tentacool & Tentacruel.
Abra and psychic showdown
A battle in the misty woods
The Tower of Terror
Haunter versus Kadabra
Primeape goes Bananas
Green and the Celadon Gym Leader
Ash celadon gym battle
Master of entertainment Farrah Fay
The P1-Grand Prix
Sparks fly for Magnemite
Dig Those Diglett!
The Ninja Pokémon showdown
The Flame Pokémon-athon!
The Kangaskhan Kid
Safari Zone
The Bridge Bike Gang
Ditto's Mysterious Mansion
The Battling Eevee Brothers
The marching of the Exeggutor Squad
A problem with prehistoric Pokémon
Holy matrimony

Maiden peak gym battle

23 1 0
Von Christopher569218

Narrator:Previously on Pokémon: Adventures in Kanto, the gang were caught in the middle of a Tentacool invasion. While they fought off the Tentacool's, Lexus was able to convince the leader, the giant Tentacruel to call off the invasion. More surprises came when ash and Green caught two Tentacools when they offered to join them. The gang then get on a ferry to head out to their next destination.

[As the ferry was sailing through the water, Lexus spot something from afar]

Lexus:Hey! Look over there!

Charmander:Char.

Fern:Bulbasaur! [Fern replied]

Ash:Great! That must be Maiden's Peak, that's where we get off. We'll be landing soon!

Green:Sure can't wait.

Brock:It wouldn't matter to me if I never saw land again. I just wasted another summer. [Brock sighed sadly]

Lexus:What do you mean, Brock?

Ash:Yeah. We had a whole summer of adventures.

Brock:For you, summer means adventures and whatever that second thing you look forward to is. To kids, summer means playing on the beach, splashing around and having fun, but for me.. summer means, bathing suits and girls to wear them! Now bikini season's over and I'll have to wait another year to meet a girl! [Brock yelled as he fell to his knees ] Green:Why am I not surprised [Green said with a face palm]. Lexus:Talk about overdramatic [She added with a sweat drop]

[Later, the ferry docked on land]

Announcer:Maiden's Peak welcomes the passengers arriving from Porta Vista! We invite you all to attend our annual Summer's End Festival few days from now until then please enjoy the shops. And battle our famous Ghost type gym leader herself and author of best horror fiction books in kanto region Hania phantom!

[The gang had just gotten off the boat as they heard the announcement]

Ash:Cool! A ghost type gym leader you thinking what I'm thinking?!

Green:That we should go challenge the gym leader which is hundred percent correct!

[A little later they arrived in front of the Maiden's Peak Gym].

[The  group arrived at what appeared to be an abandoned mansion]                                           Ash:This place looks like it's seen better days.

Lexus:Are you certain this is the Gym?

Green:According to the information I got from Nurse Joy this should be it, [Green  replied, as the doors creaked open. Stepping outside emerged two people, a man, and a teen girl. The man was dressed in a priest's attire.The girl, She was wearing a long, black dress, which  She also had long, messy black hair. Green also noticed that in her purple eyes, he saw they were all swirly].

Man:So, you're the challengers, right?

Green:Yes, that's right. I'm here to challenge Hania for a chance at my fourth badge.                             Ash:I am also here to challenge for my fourth badge as well.

Man:I see. You are both more than welcome to come in and challenge her, but first, there's the matter of the Test of Character.                                 Ash:wait what's a test of character?                Brock:It's something some gym leaders do to prove your worthy of challenging the gym basically.

Girl:And the Test of Character for the Maiden's Peak Gym is a Haunted House Puzzle Maze!

Ash:A haunted house maze? That doesn't seem too tough.                                                                Green:Don't get cocky ash this could be more trouble than expected.

Girl:You'll see when you get in.

Chad:oh where are my manners I'm Chad the Channeler [the man said, introducing himself.]

Amber:And I'm Amber, a Hex Maniac.Now then, Green , Ash please, step this way [the girl said, leading two trainers into the mansion, and off in one direction]

Chad:If you all are here to watch the battle, then please, follow me to the stands, [he led the others in another direction]

[A little later, with Green and ash ].

[The boys appear to be at astarting gate]                 Amber:Ok, Boys, the goal of your Test of Character is to find three crystal skulls and bring them back here. You can carry the skulls in this little bag [the Hex Maniac said, handing both boys  a small, burlap bag] But be warned, a lot of rooms won't have anything at all, and some will have trainers who might be guarding one of the skulls you're tasked with collecting.

Green:Ok, that sounds simple enough. Is checking all doors fair game?                                              Ash:Any can we help each other with the challenge?

Amber:By all means. The Skulls will be on a pedestal in three different rooms, however, with two of them, you'll have to overcome an obstacle. And remember, if you open a door with a trainer inside and there's no skull, you'll still have to battle that trainer  Amber:As for your question Ash yes you both can help each other but same rules apply only you have to decide how battles.

Ash:Ok, that sounds like it might be tricky.

Amber:Well, in any case, your Test of Character begins now! [Amber declared, allowing boys to head into the halls of the mansion].

Ash:So, where do you want to start looking first?

Green:Hard to say. All the doors look the same, meaning we'll probably have to check them all one at a time [he wasn't kidding. The doors were all the same, with no noticeable patterns in them].

Ash:awww man this is gonna take forever!

Green.Well, what other choice do we have?        [Green questioned, as they stopped by one door at random] Well, lets see what's behind door #1, [he commented, as he opened the door, revealing an old looking bedroom. In the dead center, Green saw a pedestal with one of the skulls he had to find]

Green:Well, lucky us. [he said, as he went to collect it. But he made sure to scan the room to make sure there wasn't any trainers or puzzles he had to deal with. When he found nothing, he breathed a sigh of relief ]Ok, the first skull is ours! [he then collected the skull, and placed it in the bag the Hex Maniac gave him before.] I just wish they had some kind of clue to point us in the direction of the next skull. [Green commented, as he and Ash continued exploring the mansion].

[Meanwhile, at the Gym Battlefield].

[While waiting for Lincoln to finish his Test of Character, their friends were sitting in the stands, watching Hania as she was battling cross, both trainers were down to their last Pokemon. Her Pokemon was a large, blackish purple Pokemon with red, piercing eyes and a menacing grin on it's face. They were engaged in battle with a large, bipedal Pokemon that looked to be something like a mantis].

Hania:alright Gengar, lets show this challenger what Ghost Type Pokemon are really all about! [Gengar cackled wickedly].

Cross:Heads up, scyther! Keep track of Gengar's movements! [He called out. His scyther clicked it's claws together, raring to go],

Lexus:That's bound to be one of the Pokemon boys will face. [She said in worry this girl was definitely gonna be huge challenge for the boys. Based on cross battle she not sure if they can win ].

[the battle down below eventually came to an end, with scyther  going down to defeat].

Referee:Scyther is unable to battle, with winner is Gengar, which makes the Gym Leader, Hanai, as the winner!                                                            Hanai:You're not weak. Not by a long shot. However, your Pokemon used a lot of wasted movements, which wore out it's stamina quickly. Train hard, and come back any time [She said delivering her final criticism]                                                         

Cross:Thanks your not weak yourself I look forward to coming back.                                                          

[Cross said, recalling Scyther, before leaving].

Lexus:That Hanai girl is tough. Green and ash are going to have their work cut out for them. Do they even have anything that's good against Ghost Types.

Brock:Ghost Type Pokemon are weakest against Dark and other Ghost Type moves. Furthermore, Ghost Type Pokemon are immune to Normal and Fighting Type Moves, but Normal Type Pokemon are also immune to Ghost Type attacks as well, so something like ash Pidgeotto or Green spearow would also work in terms of defense.
Lexus:I hope they can find a way to win despite lack ghost type Pokémon.
[Meanwhile, with Green and ash]

Green:Now, spearow, use assurance! [Green called out, as he and Spearow were battling a Hex Maniac, who was notably much slenderer than Amber, who was using a Gastly. The battle was tough, but the assurance Move was the last attack Gastly could take, as it was sent down to defeat]Alright, we won!" [Green exclaimed, just as Spearow began glowing brightly] Awesome! You're evolving Spearow! [When the light dissipated, Spearow had become a strong fearow]

Dexter:Fearow has been registered to your Pokedex. Fearow, the beak Pokemon, a normal and flying Type. With its huge and magnificent wings, it can keep aloft without ever having to land for rest. It has the stamina to fly all day on its broad wings. It fights by using its sharp beak.

Green:Awesome!

Hex maniac:Congratulations you've both earned the right to collect the third and final skull, [the Hex Maniac said, looking over at the pedestal where the last Crystal Skull was sitting.]

Ash:Sweet! Now we can challenge Hanai! [Ash exclaimed happily, as he retrieved the Skull, and exited the room] Now, to get back to the start! [he Green and Fern made their way back to the front of the maze]

Green:So,what's your strategy against Yurei? This'll be our first time going up against a Ghost Type specialist.

Ash:Not to worry, Dude. I've got a plan all figured out [Ash replied, as they arrived back at the start, where Amber was waiting].

Amber:Ah, you're back. Have you collected all the skulls?

Green:Yes, and here they are, [Green replied, taking ash bag as he held both bags out to her. Amber reached out to take the bag,]

Amber:Yep. These are definitely the skulls you needed to find. You now have the right to battle Gym Leader Hanai . I shall show you both to the battlefield.

Boys:Sweet! [They both said, as they followed Amber. Soon, they arrived at the battlefield. Looking up at the stands, they saw their friends  sitting in the bleachers]

Hanai:So challengers, you've finally made it! [Hanai said, as she took her place in the Gym Leader's box, catching the attention of the audience.]

Green:That's right! And I have no intention of leaving without a Gym Badge! [Green replied, as he took his spot opposite of Hanai]                Hanai:Alright I like the spirit hopefully it'll be effect against mine. I'll take your friend on second afterwards.                                                           Ash:Good Luck buddy knock them dead. [He then heads up to the stands to watch rest of his friends].

Referee:Alright, the official Gym Battle between Greenight of pallet town and Hanai phantom, the Maiden's Peak Gym Leader will now get underway! The Challenger is allowed to use six Pokemon, while the Gym Leader is only allowed three!

Green:Wait, all six of my Pokemon?

Lexus:A three against six battle? Is something like that normal?

Brock:Not especially. Some Gym Leaders set up rules like that to test everything a challenger has to offer.

Referee:We won't keep time! The battle will only be concluded when all of either side's Pokemon are declared unable to continue! He can substitute his Pokemon as he chooses, while the Gym Leader cannot. If both sides are agreeable with these terms, then bring out your first Pokemon!

Hanai:Alright, here's my first choice! [she sent out a purple, reptilian like Pokemon with a skull like face. It was also wielding a bone].

Green:A bone? Could be an evolved form of Cubone, [Green theorized, as he and Ash scanned the Pokemon].

Pokédex's:Marowak, Alola Form, the Bonekeeper Pokemon, a Fire and Ghost Type. This Pokemon sets the bone it carries on fire and dances through the night as a way to mourn its fallen allies, [their Pokedex's explained]

Green:Ok, since Hanai Marowak is a Fire and Ghost type, then I know who I'm starting off with! Go, Gyarados! [Green then sent out Gyarados , who was ready to battle as he lets out a primal roar].

referee:The challenger has the first move! And BEGIN!

Gyarados:Alright, now use Water Pulse! [Green called out. Gyarados then fired his new move off Water Pulse]

Hanai:Marowak, use Bone Rush to deflect it!" [Marowak began twirling it's bone around like a baton, blocking Water Pulse ]Now, use Swords Dance, then into Shadow Bone! [Marowak summoned spiritual swords that circled around it, causing it to glow red. Marowak then charged straight at Gyarados, it's bone glowing an eerie purple.]

Green:Gyarados, quick! Use Water pulse!

Hanai:Evade! [Just as Gyarados fired off Water pulse, Marowak used its bone to leap out of the way, getting in close, and delivering a powerful blow to Gyarados , sending it down to defeat].

referee:Gyarados is unable to battle, the winner is Marowak! [the referee declared, as Lincoln recalled Gyarados].

Green:No worries, Gyarados. We'll just train up a bit more, [Green said, as he readied his next Pokeball] Alright, time to see how well you battle after evolving! Go, Fearow! [he then sent out Fearow]

Lexus:Whoa, Spearow must've evolved during the Test of Character!

Green:Ok Fearow, use Leer! [Green called out. Fearow then quickly flies up high using leer lower defense]

Green:Alright, now use wing attack! [and with that, fearow wings glowed he flew in for a strike].

Hanai:Marowak, get away! [Hanai called out, but she was too late, as Marowak was soon hit by the attack]

Green:Alright, now use assurance! [Fearow flies down to hit the Marowak again]

Hanai:Marowak, use Iron Head! [Marowak was able to leap away from the assurance, and land a powerful Iron Head on Fearow, who still remained airborne. Marowak then landed back on the ground]

Hanai:Marowak, use Bone Rush to knock them back down [Marowak then began hitting the ground as he flings all the rocks he made at Spearow sending it down to defeat].

referee:Spearow is unable to battle! The winner is Marowak! [Green then recalled Fearow.]

Lexus:That's two down for Green's side.             Ash:Is Hanai really that powerful of a trainer?

Brock:In terms of ranking the Gym Leaders of Kanto, you could say that she's the Number Four Gym Leader.

Lexus:And what of the other four leaders then?

Brock:We call them the Big Four of Kanto's Gym Leaders. They're the four strongest Gym Leaders in Kanto. In order, they're the mysterious Viridian City Gym, who specializes in Ground Type Pokemon, Sabrina of the Saffron City's Psychic Type Gym, Hanai, the Ghost Type Gym Leader of maiden peak, and Lt. Surge, the Electric Type specialist of Vermillion City.

Lexus:But Ash and Green managed to win a badge from Surge, didn't they?

Brock:Yes, but back then, it was only because Surge was required to use one Pokémon due to badges ash and green had at the time. Now they have 3 gonna be harder from here on out going forward.                Ash:I hope Green can pull through then.

Green:Alright, Mankey, go! [Green then sent out his Mankey ape Pokémon bows ready for battle ].

Brock:Wait, he's using Mankey in a Ghost Type Gym?!

Lexus:Maybe he has some kind of plan?

Ash:Right. There must be some method to his madness. GO GREEEN [He cheered his friend with Charmander also joining in ].

Hanai:Sending in a Fighting Type in a ghost type Gym isn't really a smart move. Marowak, use Bone Rush! [Marowak then charged straight at Mankey]

Green:Quick, use swagger to Confuse them! [Mankey uses swagger on him causing him get confused which results in Marowak to missing]Now,use Night slash! [mankey began to make dark claws appear from his paws ]

Brock:I get it now! That's the method to his madness!

Lexus:What are you saying?

Brock:See,night slash is dark type move has better chances landing critical hit,he using swagger make sure it hits.

[Mankey charged at confused Marowak struck back against Marowak, sending it down to defeat ].

Referee:Marowak is unable to battle, the winner is Mankey! [the referee declared, as Hanai recalled Marowak].
Hanai:Not bad at all it was unusual way to win. But hey every story gotta have its twists and turns. Now, let's see how you handle this! [Hanai then sent out what appears to be a bigger,stronger Mankey with red eyes,arm bands and a sinister aura as it lets out a battle cry].

Green:Alright, never seen this Pokemon before [he and Ash scanned it ].

Pokédex's:Annihilape ,the Rage monkey Pokemon, a Ghost type and fighting type , and the evolved form of Primeape. When its anger rose beyond a critical point, this Pokémon gained power that is unfettered by the limits of its physical body. It imbues its fists with the power of the rage that it kept hidden in its heart. Opponents struck by these imbued fists will be shattered to their core. [both Pokedex's explained].

Lexus:It looks just as powerful as the ones back in paldea region. She is definitely no joke then.

Hanai:Annihilape,use bulk up! [The rage monkey began bulking up as its attack and defense increased].

Ash:Ok, so what's bulk up do?

Hanai:Now, use Swagger! [Annihilape then fired of swagger attack that seemed to have confused Mankey].

Lexus:Now Mankey's totally confused! [She said In worry ].

Green:Mankey, snap out of it and use Night slash! [Green called out, only for Mankey to smack itself].

Hanai:And checkmate! Annihilape, use cross chop! [The rage monkey charged at the confused little monkey as it slammed both arms against it causing Fighting Pokemon's to collapsed ].

Referee:Mankey is unable to battle, the winner is Annihilape!

Ash:Man, that was rough!

Green:Alright, time for you to shine! Go, Helios! [Green said, sending out Helios the Charmeleon].

Green:Alright Helios, lets start off strong! Use flamethrower! [With a roar, Helios fired off flamethrower attack, straight at Annihilape as it hit].

Hanai:Now use rage fist. [Annihilape charges it's fist with spectral energy as he began charging at the fire type Pokémon ].

Green:Helios,counter with Slash! [both Pokémon clashed against each other while it didn't hurt Annihilape it did lessen blow of rage fist attack ].

Green:now use flamethrower close range! [Helios fired flamethrower attack straight into rage monkey face causing it skid back a bit landing a critical hit and burn].                                             

Hanai:Annihilape No?! Are you ok?[Annihilape nods it's head as he felt like continuing this battle] good now use bulk up! [Annihilape bulks up more increasing his strength and defense further].  

Green:oh boy that's not good. Helios use smokescreen and hide! [Charmeleon nods firing off smokescreen attacks across the field as it hides somewhere in the field ].                      Hanai:Annihilape keep using rage fist until you hit him! [Annihilape nods it head and uses rage fist over and over again slowly diminishing the smoke as it being damaged by the burn until it hits Helios knocking him back until both Pokémon in question fainted].

Referee:Both Annihilape and Helios are unable to battle!

[both trainers recalled their Pokemon].

Green:Don't worry, Helios, you'll get another chance to shine, I promise. Now pikachu I choose you!

[Pikachu dashed out onto the battlefield].

Hanai:Alright right here we go buddy . Go, Gengar![she sent out Gengar, who cackled menacingly and floated all around the battlefield. Green looked surprised to see it He took out his Pokedex to scan it]

Green pokedex:Gengar, the Shadow Pokemon, a Ghost and Poison Type, and the fully evolved form of Gastly. Apparently, it wishes for a travelling companion. Since it was once a human itself, it tries to make one by taking the lives of other humans. Stories are told around the world of Gengar who visit especially naughty children.

Green:Oof, a bit daunting, but I still would like to add a Gengar to my team someday. [He commented].

Hanai:You may have the first move!

Green:Thanks, I will! Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!" [Pikachu fired off Thunderbolt, striking Gengar right on] Sweet, now give it a thunderwave! [Pikachu then charged her cheeks unleashes waves at Gengar ].

Hanai:Gengar dodge and use Shadow punch![Gengar dodges quickly then punches the ground. In an instant, a fist shot out from Pikachu's shadow, striking the Mouse Pokemon].

Ash:Whoa, what was that?

Lexus:Shadow Punch. It's a move that never misses.

Hanai:Alright Gengar, now use Shadow ball! [Gengar then fired off a ball of shadows at Pikachu].

Green:Quick,Dodge and use Thunderbolt![Pikachu was quick to dodge narrowly avoiding Shadoe ball she fired Thunderbolt at gengar hitting it]                    Green:Man, this is a lot harder than I originally [He thought].

Hanai:Pay attention,Gengar and use Psychic![Gengar was quick to use Psychic, taking hold of Pikachu].

Green:Pikachu, use Thunderbolt! Try to get away!

Hanai:Use Hypnosis! [Gengar then blasted Pikachu with a pointblank Hypnosis attack, causing Pikachu to fall asleep] Now, finish it with shadow punch![Gengar let go of Pikachu,Then punches the ground. In an instant, a fist shot out from Pikachu's shadow, striking the Mouse Pokemon as it faints].

Referee:Pikachu is unable to battle, the winner is Gengar!

Green:No, Pikachu!

Hanai:Rough break. Now it's down to Green last Pokemon, [Hanai commented, as Green recalled  Pikachu].

Green:Go, Fern! [he calls out his grass starter as it's ready to fight with everything it has ] this Pokémon is my starter together we will win this battle!

Hanai:Well then I'm ready when you are, Green! Green:Fern use energy ball! [He launched sphere of green energy at the ghost type Pokémon].

Hanai:Gengar, counter with Shadow Ball! [Gengar then summoned a Shadow Ball, and fired it right at energy ball both attacks clashing as they exploded upon impact with each other ].

Green:Quick, use vine whip get close! [Fern then summoned forth his vines he flew in the air close to Gengar] Great! Now use Energy ball!" [Ferm then fired off Energy, striking Gengar dead on it skids back a bit ].

Hanai:Gengar, use psychic! [Gengar wraps its opponent in psychic like energy which began to strike at him sending back on the field].

Green:Quick, use leech seed! [It fired seeds on ground as vines come up wrapping around Gengar it drains some health healing Fern ].

Hanai:Gengar, use Shadow Punch! [Gengar then unleashed Shadow Punch, striking Fern as Gengar loses health due leech seed ].

Hanai:Gengar, use shadow ball! [Gengar then fired off a shadow ball at fern]

Green:Fern quick, use Energy ball! [Fern then summoned up energy ball firing, both attacks clashed exploding once more ] Alright, now use Vine whip!" [Fern then fired off it its vines, striking Gengar it fell too the ground When the attack ended, Gengar was seen breathing heavy his energy being sapped wasn't helping at all].

Hanai:I won't lose Not a chance! Gengar, use Shadow ball everything you got !

Green:Fern, use Energy ball! [Both Pokemon unleashed their attacks,which collided with one another they gave it everything they got, causing a massive explosion, nearly sending everyone in the battle arena flying from where they were. The smoke began to clear, Gengar had fainted while Fern was barely standing]

Referee:Gengar is unable to battle! The winner is Fern, and therefore, victory goes to Greenight, of pallet town!

Green:Alright! Nice work Fern! [Fern began to glow as it was evolving began changing as once light died down its new form was revealed he roars ].

Green:Holy cow fern you evolved I'm so proud of you buddy [He said hugging his starter he scans him with his pokedex]. Green's pokedex:Ivysaur,the seed Pokémon, and the evolved form of bulbasaur,Ivysaur is a grass/poison type Pokémon. There is a bud on this POKéMON's back. To support its weight, IVYSAUR's legs and trunk grow thick and strong. If it starts spending more time lying in the sunlight, it's a sign that the bud will bloom into a large flower soon.

[Hanai then recalled Gengar, and approached Green].

Hanai:You battled admirably, Green. Your flexibility in battle may very well be your greatest quality as a trainer. I look forward to seeing you compete in the Pokemon League once you qualify to enter.

Green:Thanks, Hanai. I hope to enter.

Hanai:Indeed. Now, as per the rules of the Pokemon League association, I now present you with the spoils of your victory,[Amber walks over and brought over a tray with the prize Green had been gunning for, the Maiden's Peak Badge, which was a lavender book with a clip].

Hanai:This is the Story Badge, proof of your victory over me. [Green nods accepted the badge adding it too his badge case ].

Gree:Thank you very much, Hanai [Green replied, just as his friends came over].

Ash:Not too shabby, bro. So that's number four and soon I'll have my badge as well.

Green:That's right. 4 more badges and I'll be able to enter the Kanto Pokemon League.
Hanai:Let's see if you have what it takes I got more ghosts no worries but are you prepared face them? Ash:Of course I'm more than ready to win this badge!
Green:ok Good Luck buddy show them what you got . [He then heads up to the stands to watch rest of his friends joining as well.

Referee:Alright, the official Gym Battle between Ash Ketchum of pallet town and Hanai phantom, the Maiden's Peak Gym Leader will now get underway! Just like last time The Challenger is allowed to use six Pokemon, while the Gym Leader is only allowed three!

Referee:We won't keep time! The battle will only be concluded when all of either side's Pokemon are declared unable to continue! He can substitute his Pokemon as he chooses, while the Gym Leader cannot. If both sides are agreeable with these terms, then bring out your first Pokemon!

Hanai:Alright, here's my first choice! [then sent out what appeared to be a floating, purple ghost like Pokemon that appeared to be wearing a witch's hat]. Ash:Alright, never seen this Pokemon before, [he and green scanned it]

Pokedex's:Mismagius, the Magical Pokemon, a Ghost type, and the evolved form of Misdreavus. Its cry sounds like an incantation. It is said that the cry may rarely be imbued with happiness-giving power," [both Pokedex's explained].

GreenIt looks just like a witch. Wicked. Ash:Alright in that case Butterfree I choose you. [Ash said he sent out his big type onto field].

Hanai:Mismagius, use Mean Look! [Mismagius then fired a dark ring at Butterfree, enveloping the Butterfly Pokemon in a dark aura ]

Lexus:Ok, so what's 'Mean Look?

Brock:Mean Look is a move that prevents you from swapping out Pokemon.

Hanai:Now, use Confuse Ray! [Mismagius then fired off an odd ray of light, that seemed to have confused Butterfree].

Ash:Butterfree, snap out of it and use poison powder! [He spins around very confused as he sprays poison powder across the field eventually hitting the ghost as it's poisoned].

Hanai:Mismagius, use Hex! [Mismagius then summoned a cloud of black mist ].

Ash:What's Hex?

Hanai:When a Pokemon is suffering from a status ailment, like Confusion, Hex's power is doubled!   [She explained, as the black mist enveloped Butterfree, sapping away all of the small bug Pokemon's energy, as it collapsed ].

Referee:Butterfree is unable to battle, the winner is Mismagius!

Ash:Man no wonder green struggled against you your tough. [He recalls Butterfree ] but I'm not backing down].

Ash:Alright, time for you shine! Go, Tentacool! [Ash said, sending out his Tentacool,he checks his pokedex to see what moves it knows before smiling].

Ash:Alright Tentacool, lets start off strong! Use hex!" [Tentacool then summoned a cloud of black mist ]

Hanai:Destiny Bond[just as hex hit, knocking out Mismagius in one hit. But a cloud of black mist began to emerge from Mismagius,and surround Tentacool. The water squid began to move violently].

Ash:Tentacool, what's wrong!?

[Tentacool fell to the ground, completely out of energy].

Referee:Both Tentacool and Mismagius are unable to battle!

Ash:What?! How can that be?!

Hanai:It's a move called Destiny Bond, [She replied, causing all eyes to fall on her ]If the Pokemon that uses Destiny Bond is defeated, it takes the opponent down with it.

Lexus:But that would mean Hanai allowed Tentacool to knock out Mismagius! [She exclaimed, as both trainers recalled their Pokemon]

Ash:Don't worry, Tentacool, you'll get another chance to shine, I promise, [Ash said, as he turned to Charmander ]You ready to go, buddy?

Charmander:Char Charmander! [Charmander replied, as he dashed out onto the battlefield]. Hanai:Now, let's see how you handle this! [Hanai then sent out what appears to be a big,strong looking tree Pokémon with a red eye,as it lets out a battle cry].                             

Ash:Alright, never seen this Pokemon before [he and Green scanned it ].

Pokédex's:Trevenant ,the elder tree Pokemon, a Ghost type and Grass type , and the evolved form of Phantump. It can control trees at will. It will trap people who harm the forest, so they can never leave.[both Pokedex's explained].

Hanai:Trevenant,use Grassy terrain! [The Elder tree Pokémon nods as the field glows with grass like energy ].

Green:Ok, so what's Grassy terrain do?                        Brock:Grassy Terrain creates a low-lying grassy field lasting 5 turns, that restores the HP of grounded Pokémon each turn, by 1⁄16 of their maximum HP. The power of Grass type moves also increases I've had few trainers use it back in pewter city gym.

Hanai:Now,use confuse ray! [Trevenant then fired off an odd ray of light, that seemed to have confused Charmander].

Ash:Charmander, snap out of it and use flamethrower! [Ash called out, as Charmander spins around as he blasts Trevenant with the attack but barely did anything as the field heals him]

Hanai:Now use shadow claw. [Trevenant charges it's claws with spectral energy as he began charging at the fire type Pokémon ].

Green:Charmander,focus and dodge with Dig! [The fire type manages to snap out of the confusion and digs underground dodging the shadow claw ].       Hanai:Be careful Trevenant he could be anywhere. [She said as elder tree looks in all directions for its opponent].

Ash:now come out and use flamethrower close range! [Charmander resurfaced from infront of grassy ghost and fired flamethrower attack straight into elder tree face causing it skid back a bit landing a critical hit as field heals both a bit ].

Hanai:Not bad especially when compared to your friends Charmeleon but we're not finshed with you yet. Trevenant use wood hammer! [He nods charging his fist with Green energy as he punched charmander hard despite it not being super effective it still left a big impact as grassy field disappears].

Ash:No charmander! Come on buddy get up and use dragon breath! [Charmander struggles getting up launched a dragon breath attack at Trevenant it didn't hurt much but it did leave it with a
paralyze effect]                                                  

Hanai:Not bad. But sadly not good enough now end it use Shadow ball! [He charged an orb of shadows as he fired it as sadly Charmander wasn't strong enough move out of the way in time getting hit as he fainted].                                              Referee:charmander is unable to battle the winner is Trevenant!

[Ash Graps charmander patting him on head ].     Charmander:Char....                                          Ash:Don't worry Charmander you did your best now it's others turn. Skarmory I choose you![He lets steel bird out of its ball as it soars in the air ].

Green:Ok Skarmory, use Leer! [Ash called out. Skarmory then quickly flies up high using leer lower defense]

Ash:Alright, now use aerial ace! [and with that, skarmory wings glowed he flew in for a strike].

Hanai:Trevenant, get away! [Hanai called out, but she was too late, as Trevenant was soon hit by the attack]

Ash:Alright, now use it again! [Skarmory flies down to hit the Trevenant again]

Hanai:Trevenant, use wood hammer! [Trevenant was able to leap away from the aerial ace, and land a powerful wood hammer on Skarmory, who still remained airborne. Trevenant then landed back on the ground]

Hanai:Trevenant, use shadow ball  to knock them back down [Trevenant then began charging a shadow ball attack to hit Skarmory]. Ash:Quick Skarmory fly in and end it with aerial ace. [Skarmory nods he flies down top speeds Trevenant fired shadow ball but he missed as skarmory hits it with aerial ace causing elder tree Pokémon to fall fainting ].

referee:Trevenant is unable to battle! The winner is Skarmory! [Hanai then recalled Trevenant]. Hanai:Alright not bad your proving be better than I thought but here where it all ends Go, Runerigus [she sent out Pokémon with a shadow like body,carved paintings and an evil eye ].

Ash:huh how's that Pokémon.[Ash said taking out his pokedex to scan the new Pokémon ]. Ash pokedex:Runerigus,The grudge Pokémon a Ghost and ground type. A powerful curse was woven into an ancient painting. After absorbing the spirit of a Yamask, the painting began to move. Hanai:You may have the first move!

Green:Thanks, I will! Skarmory, use Steel wing![Skarmory  wings glow a metallic shine, striking Runerigus right on] Sweet, now give it a Leer! [Skarmory glares at Grudge Pokémon and lowers its defense].

Hanai:Runerigus use phantom force![Runerigus then dives down disappearing]. Ash:What the where did it go. Hanai:Easy I'll show you now strike! [he quickly comes back from behind skarmory then punches them into ground ].

Hanai:Now use psychic! [Runerigus eyes glow causing skarmory be held in place as floats closely to Runerigus ].

Ash:No get out of their! Green:oh boy that's not good.

Hanai:Alright Rungerius, now use stone edge! [Runergius laughs then fired off a pillar of Stones at skarmory landing a critical as skarmory fainted]. Referee:Skarmory is unable to battle, the winner is Runerigus!

[He recalled Skarmory ]. Ash:Don't worry, we'll avenge you I promise. Now pikachu I choose you! [He sends out his Pikachu ].

[Pikachu dashed out onto the battlefield]. Ash:Quick,use Thunderbolt! Green:No ash wait!

[It was too late as Pikachu fired Thunderbolt at Runerigus hitting it as it did zero damage to it] Ash:What the why didn't it work?! [He asked confused]               Green:Man,I like to say I'm surprised but honestly I'm really not at this point [Brock and Lexus nod in agreement].

Hanai:What your trying to warn about was this. Ground types are immune electrical damage now Pay attention,Rungerius use Psychic![Grudge Pokémon obeys was quick to use Psychic, taking hold of Pikachu].

Ash:No pikachu,Try to get away!

Hanai:Use earthquake! [He slammed pikachu down on the ground with a fist punched the ground Pikachu was hit pointblank by the attack, causing Major damage to ] Now, finish it with stone edge![Rungerius Then punches the ground again. In an instant, a pillar of stones shot out from ground hitting Pikachu as the Mouse Pokemon faints].

Referee:Pikachu is unable to battle, the winner is Rungerius!                                                

Ash:No, Pikachu!

Hanai:Rough break. Now it's down to your last Pokemon let's hope for no more mistakes [Hanai commented, as ash recalled Pikachu].

Ash:Go, Bulbasaur! [he calls out his grass starter as it's ready to fight with everything it has ] this Pokémon is my ticket to victory if green can win with his bulbasaur so can I!

Hanai:Well then I'm ready when you are, Ash! Ash:Bulbasaur use bullet seed! [He launched seeds at the ghost type Pokémon].

Hanai:Runerigus,Dodge with phantom force! [Runerigus then dives down disappearing again].

Ash:Bulbasaur keep an eye out. 

Hanai:Runerigus,come out and use psychic! [Runerigus comes out wraps its opponent in psychic like energy which began to strike at him sending back on the field].

Ash:Quick, use leech seed!                               Hanai:Not a chance counter with psychic and redirect it back! [Bulbasaur fired the seeds as Runerigus eyes glow making seeds stop as he redirect them back at bulbasaur causing him to be effected by his own move ].                   Ash:Bulbasaur?!

Hanai:You may use the same Pokémon but clearly you can't bring out the same potential.                        Ash:That's a lie!                                                               Hanai:oh really? Well then, let me show you!, use Earthquake! [Rungerius then unleashed Earthquake attack , striking bulbasaur as it loses health due leech seed ].

Hanai:let's end this now,use stone edge! [Runergius then fired off a pillar of stones at him ].      Ash:Bulbasaur get up please! [Grass type tried to get up but couldn't get up fast enough as it's hit once the debry clears it's revealed bulbasaur has fainted ].

Referee:Bulbasaur is unable to battle! The winner is , Runergius and therefore, victory goes to Hanai of maiden peaks gym!                                        Hanai:You're not weak. Not by a long shot. However, your Pokemon used a lot of wasted movements, which wore out it's stamina quickly. Plus you kept trying copy your friends moves. You have potential sadly I have new book to write so I won't be available for awhile to battle.                                                   

Hanai:But Train hard, and earn all 8 official badges then you can come back any time for a rematch for a full six on six battle How does that sound?[She said delivering her final criticism]                                             [He recalled bulbasaur ].                                   Ash:Thanks don't worry I promise once I do get those other badges, I'll be back to defeat you!              Hanai:I look forward to that day young man.Well I gotta later [ She said as she walks away with ash friends coming down to congratulate him for trying].                   

Narrator:Our heroes have learned a lot through the ghost type specialist. Green won his 4th badge but sadly ash did not but could this lead further changes for our hero's find out as the journey continues. Ash's Pokémon:

Charmander:(Dragonbreath,Flamethrower,dig,Scratch) Butterfree: (String shot, tackle , Sleep powder,poison powder)

Skarmory: (Steel wing, whirlwind, Aerial ace, Leer).  Squirtle: (Water gun, tackle , Growl,Rapid spin)
Bulbasaur: (Tackle, Vine whip, Leech Seed)
Tentacool: (Tackle, Hex ,Leer,water gun) Pikachu:(Thunderbolt,sweet kiss,nuzzle,Quick attack)
Green's Pokémon:

Fern: (Tackle, Vine whip, Leech Seed)

Gyarados: (Ice fang,Tackle,water gun, Twister)

Pikachu (F): (Thundershock, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack, Slam)
Helios:(smokescreen,Flamethrower,Scratch,Seismic toss)
Fearow: (wing attack,assurance, Quick attack,leer). Mankey: (Night slash, Swagger, Low kick,leer) 

Oak Lab: Mankey: (scratch, Swagger, Low kick,leer) Geodude:(Rollout,Iron defense,Tackle) Krabby,horsea,Tentacool , Squirtle: (Water gun, tackle , Growl,Rapid spin) Pidgeotto: (Tackle, gust ,leer) Beedrill: (String shot, Twin needle, Tackle,Harden).

Lexus's Pokémon

Tauros combat breed: (Take down,reversal,sand attack)

Striker: (Horn attack,quick attack,Sand attack,Trailblaze) wave: (Wave crash,Payback,Tail whip)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

23.7K 1.1K 42
Its a story about a boy Ash ketchum, who became the best of all in every field from the start he will be the very best. Its an ash x harem story. pok...
289K 5.4K 37
(Still don't own Pokemon or the anime) Ash Ketchum, a young boy from Pallet Town in the Kanto region starts his journey. However, some people don't t...
2.3K 69 19
Ash Ketchum, a 10-year-old from the town of Pallet embarks on his Pokémon journey. His goal: Become a Pokémon Master. However, things are a little mo...
994 25 3
Pokemon are peculiar creatures with a vast array of different abilities and appearances; many people, known as Pokemon trainers, capture and train th...