Pokémon-Kanto adventures

De Christopher569218

In the town of pallet lived two boys Ash Ketchum A boy how wanted to be a Pokémon master and Green how dreams... Mais

Trainer bio
Pokemon I choose you!
Pokémon Emergency
Ash and Green Catches Pokémon
Challenge of the Samurai
Trainer bio Lexus
Challenge of samurai part 2
Challenge of the samurai part 3
Showdown in Pewter City
Showdown in Pewter City, Part 2
Clefairy and the moon stone
The school of hard knocks
Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village
Charmander - The Stray Pokémon
Here Comes the Squirtle Squad
Electric Shock Showdown
Battle Aboard the St. Anne
Beauty and the beach
Tentacool & Tentacruel.
Maiden peak gym battle
Abra and psychic showdown
A battle in the misty woods
The Tower of Terror
Haunter versus Kadabra
Primeape goes Bananas
Green and the Celadon Gym Leader
Ash celadon gym battle
Master of entertainment Farrah Fay
The P1-Grand Prix
Sparks fly for Magnemite
Dig Those Diglett!
The Ninja Pokémon showdown
The Flame Pokémon-athon!
The Kangaskhan Kid
Safari Zone
The Bridge Bike Gang
Ditto's Mysterious Mansion
The Battling Eevee Brothers
The marching of the Exeggutor Squad
A problem with prehistoric Pokémon
Holy matrimony

Mystery at the Lighthouse

28 1 0
De Christopher569218

Ash:The road's gotta be somewhere.

Brock:Everything's somewhere.

Lexus:Ash, have you gotten us lost again?

Green:Oh boy.

[We see that our heroes are wandering down a path and are one again lost].

Ash:Well even if we're lost, we still met new Pokémon and Green and I got two badges. Pretty impressive, huh?" he bragged as he showed off his badges.

Lexus:You didn't earn those badges. You got em just cause Brock  feel sorry for you and cerulean sisters literally gave you their badge!

Ash:I did too! [Ash snapped at her]

Brock:Either way, Ash has two badges and six Pokémon while Jake has the same badges and six Pokémon also. They need those six Pokémon to compete in the Pokémon League.

Green:Well let's see. I have Fern as my starter Pokémon. I caught Mankey, Pikachu, Spearow, Beedrill, and Helios, can't forget sandshrew and Geodude back at oak's lab.

Lexus:What about you Ash? What Pokémon did you caught?

Ash:Their names are: Pichu, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle. And I caught em all, fair and square plus Butterfree back at Oak lab. [Ash said proudly].

Lexus:Caught them? Ash, all your Pokémon followed you only except Fearow and Pichu [Lexus said which made Ash stop]

Ash:Well, they're all mine and that's what really counts for a Pokémon trainer.

Green:That's true, Ash. You were able to capture Pidgeotto by battling it same with Pichu,But you easily caught Butterfree when it was just a Caterpie without even battling it. That also goes for all the starter Pokémon you've caught. Bulbasaur joined you by Melanie's request to leave the hidden village, Squirtle joined us after that fiasco back in that town with the Squirtle Squad. Meanwhile, Helios chose to join me after he saw how cross really was. I caught Mankey and sandshrew we went and started our journey s and I was able catch my Pikachu ,Spearow and Beedrill by battling them. Also, Geodude chose to join me after i helped save back in village.

[Ash slumped down as the big truth came out].

Lexus:The same applies to me I guess. I got my combat Tauros as my starter and Wave chose to join me. But I was able to catch Striker by battling it when I arrived in kanto same goes another I caught back my home region but you'll see him later. [She winks to everyone].

Lexus:real Pokémon trainers actually catch Pokémon on their own.

Ash:Oooh, you never give me a break [Ash said with a groan]

Lexus:That's because you keep bragging about those two badges. Ash I like you your a good trainer but you have an Ego bigger than Tauros sometimes!

Brock:It's really not unusual for most trainers to capture 20 or 30 Pokémon.

Lexus:You're lucky your Pokémon followed you around. And don't forget Ash, you had our help too.

Brock:Yeah, don't forget about that Ash.

[The harsh truths that the former gym leader told him earns them a nod of approval from both Ash,  Green's Pokémon. This made Ash even more depressed as Green tries to comfort him]

Ash:You're always putting me down. I'll show you! I'm gonna prove to you that I can do it! I'm gonna be a Pokémon Master! [Ash yelled as he jumped up] Stand back and watch me work!

[He then left to find another Pokémon].

Green:I better go after him before he hurts himself [Green sighed as he and his Bulbasaur runs after him].

[Their friends looked at each other in confusion and begins to walk after him].

[Ash was running through the forest. He makes it out of the forest and finds himself in a beach with the sun setting. Seeing nothing, Ash hung his head in disappointment]

Ash:I don't wanna watch the sunset. I want more Pokémon.

Green:Ash! [Green called out].

[Ash gasped and turns to see his best friend and his Bulbasaur running up to him].

Ash:Green? What are you doing here?

Green:Making sure you don't do something reckless. Not to mention, trying to catch another Pokémon here.

Fern:Bulbasaur [his Grass starter said].

Ash:I appreciate what you're trying to do Green, but I need to do this. I have to prove to the others that I can catch a Pokémon by myself without anyone's help. Can you understand that please?

Green:Well if that's what you want. I'll go over there and find a Pokémon to catch. I'll meet you back here when I'm done.

[He and Bulbasaur walk to the right of the beach].

Ash:Okay, Green. Good luck.

[Green and Fern were walking down the beach to find a Pokémon].

Fern:Bulba Bulba?" [Fern asked].

Green:I'm sure Ash knows what he's doing, Fern. He did want to prove himself that he can do this.

[They kept walking until they noticed a white looking fish coming out of the water. It has red eyes and pinkish,red whiskers and fins].

Magikarp:Karp

Green:Is that a Magikarp? [Green asked as he takes out his Pokédex and scans it]

Green's Pokédex:Magikarp the fish Pokémon,Albino form, Famous for being very unreliable. It can be found swimming in seas, lakes, rivers and shallow puddles.

Green:Looks like this is our lucky day. [Green said as he puts his Pokédex away ]Go, Fern!"

[Fern ran in to face Magikarp. Magikarp jumps at Fern].

Green:It's using Tackle! Fern, dodge it!

[Bulbasaur dodges Magikarp attack].

Green:Now use Vine Whip!

[Fern shot out it's vines and stretches out at Magikarp].

[Fern then slamming Magikarp on the ground several times. It then begins to spin it's vines around. Eventually fern lets him go throwing Magikarp on ground as water type refused back down].

Green:Yes! Okay Fern. Use your Leech Seed!

[Fern did just that and shot a Leech Seed from it's bulb. The seed landed into the sand in front of Magikarp. Then vines comes out and entangles Magikarp it begins to sap away it's energy. As it was struggling in the vines, Magikarp then attempts to attack Fern with a Water Gun].

Green:Bulbasaur, jump over the attack and use your Vine Whip several times.

[Fern leaped over the Water Gun attack and then begins to hit Magikarp with Vine Whip many times. Magikarp was beginning to take major damage from the attack but it was too stubborn back down ].

Green:Okay Fern, that's enough [He said which causes Fern to stop. He then takes out a Great Ball]"It's catching time. Good thing I bought this from that store. Great Ball, go!

[Green threw the Great Ball and hits Magikarp. Magikarp was sucked in leaving the vines behind. After shaking three times, the Great Ball locks].

Green:Oh yeah! We got a new Pokémon! Magikarp is ours!

Fern:Bulbasaur! [cried Ferm].

[Just as Green picks up the Great Ball, it glows white and disappears].

Fern:Saur! [He said in alarm].

Green:Huh? What? Where did it? Oh yeah. I almost forgot. I can only have six Pokémon in my team. It must've been transported to Professor Oak At least Geodude will have company. [Green said as he remembered].

Fern:Saur [Bulbasaur said in relief].

Green:Oh well. Come on Fern. Let's go back to Ash.

[Fern nods it's head and they both walked back to their friend].

[Back to Ash, he was facing off against a crab like Pokémon called Krabby. He had just taken out a Poké Ball].

Ash:Poké Ball go! [he yelled as he threw it].

[The Poké Ball hit Krabby and sucked it in. The ball begins to shake as Ash looked on. After a few minutes, the Poké Ball shakes which signals that the capture is a success. Ash smiled and picked it up].

Ash:Now I really caught one! Good try Krabby, but not good enough.

Green:Yo, Ash!

[Ash turns to see his best friend and Fern walk up to him].

Ash:Hey, buddy! Did you catch a new Pokémon?

Green:I sure did. And it looks like you caught one too [he looked at the Poké Ball with Krabby in it]

Fern:Saur saur [said Fern].

Ash:Uh huh. It's a Krabby.

[Just Ash was showing his new Poké Ball to Green, the Poké Ball suddenly glows and disappears from his hand].

Ash:What happened?! Where'd my new Krabby go?! [Ash shouted as he looked around frantically] I don't see it anywhere! Where'd it go!?"

Green:Calm down, Ash! There's no need to panic! A trainer can only carry six Pokémon in their team. I should know. It happened to me too" [he said placed a hand on Ash's shoulder].

Lexus:He's right you know [She called out].

[The two boys turned to see their friends walking up to them in the beach].

Lexus:Trainers can only have six Pokémon and the rest are transported.

Brock:Yeah, but you can switch one Pokémon for another. By pressing the white button in your Pokédex.

[Ash and Green both take out their Pokédexes and opened them]

Ash:You mean this button? [Ash asked as he pointed to one of the white buttons in his Pokédex]

Brock:Right. It sends a signal to activate the system to make the exchange.

Green:Wow. That's a handy feature [Green said with an impressed look]

Ash:But I don't want to exchange my Pokémon.

Lexus:Then shut your Pokédex and quit whining.

Ash:I wasn't whining. I just wanted to know where my Krabby went.

Lexus:Oh you don't have to worry about that. Your Krabby got transported to a place for safe keeping.

Green:That's the same for my Magikarp.

Ash:Where did Krabby and Magikarp get transported to?

Brock:Both of your Pokémon are transported to wherever you got your Pokédexes from.

Green:Which is in Professor Oak's Laboratory

Brock:That's correct, Green. Ash's Krabby and your Magikarp got transported automatically to Professor Oak's Pokémon Laboratory. So don't worry about them.

Ash:So Krabby and Magikarp are with Professor Oak, huh? [Ash said he remembered when he and Green called him on back in the Pokémon Center in Viridian City. He remembered he had some cooking equipment when they called. It made him even more worried about his Krabby. ]Oh, now I'm doubly worried"

Green:I know what you're thinking, Ash. I don't think Professor Oak would try to do that to Krabby or Magikarp.

Ash:Isn't there anyway we can make sure they're okay?

Green:We could try to contact Professor Oak to see how they're doing. But there's no telephone from where we are.

Brock:He's right. And this beach is pretty far out of the way.

Ash:There's gotta be a phone around here someplace. I've gotta check on Krabby.

Green:I'm sure we'll think of something Ash don't worry ok buddy.

Charmander:Char Char!

Fern:Saur Saur!

[Both Charmander and Fern got their attention].

Green:What is it you two?

[The Four friends look up to see a building up ahead].

Ash:What's that?

Lexus:It's a lighthouse.

Ash:A lighthouse! Every lighthouse has to have a keeper! And he'll have a phone! And I'm gonna use it to call Professor Oak!

Brock:Yeah. And they'll be somebody there to tell us where we are.

Lexus:And probably tell us how to get to Vermillion City.

Green:Well, what're we waiting for? Let's go!"[he and his Bulbasaur took the lead].

Ash:We're right behind you! [Ash said as he and the others follow after him]

[It was night time by the time the group made it over to the lighthouse. They were exhausted by how much they had to run].

Ash:Phew that was farther than it looks [Ash panted]

Green:But it makes for good exercise.

Brock:This lighthouse looks weird.

[The group both look up at the door to see pictures of several Pokémon on it]

Green:Are you talking about this door. Or the lighthouse itself?

Lexus:Guess we better ring the bell.

Ash:I got it [Ash said as he pushed the button on a speaker].

[The door bell toiled, it sends shivers to the four trainers].

????:Who's there? [A male voice said through the speaker].

Brock:Uh. Excuse us, sir. But we're travelers and we're lost.

Ash:We've got a small emergency here and we need to use your telephone please, sir.

Brock:And I wonder if I could use your kitchen to make some bacon double cheeseburgers for our group. And I'd be more than happy to make something for you.

????:That's great. Can you cook without using tofu?" [the voice said]

Brock:Oh sure. I can cook lot's of things without using tofu.

????:That's good. I've been eating nothing but tofu since my cook went on vacation [the voice replied]

Green:Wait. Did you just say that you've been eating nothing but tofu? It gets a little unappetizing if you eat too much of that.

????:You would be correct young man. Come on in" [the male voice said as the doors to the lighthouse opened to reveal a large hallway. The group then went inside]

Lexus:Wow. It sure is roomy in here.

Green:That's putting it mildly.

Fern:Saur [Fern said]

Ash:Would you mind if I borrow your phone?

????:There's a phone right near you.

[The group turn to see a videophone with a Bellsprout figure with numbers on it]

Lexus:Hey it's a video phone. Oh that's cool

Ash:Come on, Green. Let's call Professor Oak and see if he has our Pokémon [Ash said as ran over to the phone].

Green:Right behind ya [he followed him]

Ash:The professor won't mind if we call and collect [he dialed Professor Oak's number on the Bellsprout figure. As their friends got a little closer to see, the screen showed Professor Oak cooking something. Ash flinched at this as he believed what he previously thought was true].

Professor Oak:Well, hi Ash. Green. You two caught me cooking dinner. My cook is on vacation. And I've got to fend for myself until she returns.

Green:We can see that, Professor. But what are you cooking.

Ash:You're not eating my Krabby and Green Magikarp, are you [Ash asked nervously]

Professor oak:Don't worry you two. I'm taking good care of your Krabby and Magikarp. They're right here [Professor Oak assured as he moved to show them Krabby in a fish bowl and Magikarp in a small tank. They both were doing well in the water].

Green:That's a relief [He said as Ash nods his head].

Ash:Anyway, that Krabby of yours is too small to make a very hearty meal and I wouldn't even think about eating Green's Magikarp. On the other hand, the Krabby that Gary caught would make an excellent dinner. Much better than tofu [Professor Oak said as he was blowing on a tofu].

Ash:What? You mean Gary caught a Krabby too? [Ash asked in shock]

Professor oak:Yes. It's quite a catch. Take a look for yourself [Professor Oak said as he moves the camera to show another Krabby next to Ash's little Krabby. By the looks of it, it was bigger and much stronger compared to Ash's].

Ash:Ah [Ash said as he couldn't believe his eyes]

Green:Wow. That is one big Krabby [Green said in amazement]

Brock:Awesome.

Professor Oak:I just want you two to know that my grandson, Gary has already caught 45 Pokémon.

Ash:45 Pokémon! [Ash screamed in shock before hanging his head].

Professor oak:By the way, boys. Just where are you calling me from anyway?

Green:Well Professor, we're in an old lighthouse on top of a cliff.

Professor Oak:Oh, that must be Bill's lighthouse. He's a young Pokémon researcher who knows even more than me. See what you can learn from him. He can teach you just about everything about Pokémon. And then some.

Bill speaker:This is Bill, Professor Oak. Good to hear from you.

Professor Oak:Hello, Bill! Please, give my friends a crash course in Pokémon!

Fern:Bulbasaur" [Fern said as it cocks it's head at what the Professor said].

Professor oak:Uh oh! Tofu's done. [Professor Oak said as he blew on it while ending the call]

Green:Nice chatting with you [He said with a sweat drop].

Bill:Well, there's no way I can ignore a request from the great Professor Oak. [Bill said as the lights came on]I am Bill of the Lighthouse.

[The group turn to see what looks like some ancient looking Pokémon and it was standing. The group gasped at what they're seeing]

[The group had just met what looks like an ancient Pokémon staring right at them].

Brock:It can't be. That's a Kabuto. An extinct Pokémon. I wonder what it's doing here.

Bill:No! I am not a Kabuto. I am Bill the Pokémon researcher [Bill's voice said from the Kabuto]

Lexus:Hold on! Are you really a human or are you a Pokémon.

Bill:This is a costume. I'm stuck inside it.

Green:Would you like some help to get it off?

Bill:Yes. Step up here[Bill instructed].

[Green went up to the Kabuto].

Green:What do I do?

Bill:Just push that button.

[Green looked around the costume until he saw a blue button on the bottom part of the costume].

Green:This one?

Bill:Yes. These arms are too short. I tried to get out, but I couldn't reach the button.

Green:Okay [he pushed the button and steps back]

[The costume then breaks apart and opens to reveal a man with green hair and wearing a fancy new suit].

Bill:Ah. Much better.

Green:Whoa! Is this what you really look like, Bill?" [He asked in surprise]

Bill:Yes. Thanks for getting me out. I've been stuck in that costume for hours.

[The rest of the group walks up to them]

Lexus:Why were you in that costume anyway?

Bill:Well, this is a special costume that I used in my research. Getting inside it's skin helps me get inside it's head.

Ash:What do you mean?

[Bill looks at the pictures of the ancient Pokémon. The group looks at them also].

Bill:There are many kinds of extinct Pokémon and I want to understand how they live. Putting on a costume is one way of trying to figure out what they were like.

Green:So you're saying that by wearing this Kabuto costume, you were able to understand how a Kabuto thinks?

Bill:Yes indeed. Or I'm beginning to. This planet was created 4.6 billion years ago. During that time, all kinds of Pokémon existed. They had many ways of living.

Ash:All kinds of Pokémon? How many? [Ash asked curiously]

Bill:On this planet, there are more than 150 known species of Pokémon in the kanto region at least.

Ash:Over 150?

Green:Interesting. Maybe there could be other Pokémon that we don't know about in this world.

Bill:You're lucky to be Pokémon trainers. You're goal is to capture all of these different kinds of Pokémon. That's a great task.

[Both Ash and Green had sheepish looks on their faces].

Ash:Yeah, but so far I've only gotten 8. Green has 9.

[The group then look to see the many species of Pokémon in the Kanto region on the wall].

Lexus:Wow. Look at all of them [She said in awe].

Ash:Yeah. There sure are a lot of... [Ash began but Bill interrupted him]

Bill:Of course, these are just the Pokémon we know about. There are still many Pokémon that has never been discovered. So we need to keep searching."

Lexus:And how many more undiscovered Pokémon are there?

Bill:No one knows exactly. The search goes on. There's always something new to look for in our lives and in ourselves.

Ash:Something to look for?

Bull:Yes. There's a lot to look forward to. Inside and outside of ourselves. There's meaning for every creature. [said Bill as he walked down the steps]A meaning for all the Pokémon and a meaning for all us humans too.

Ash:A meaning for all.

Green:That's brilliant and inspiring.

Fern:Saur saur [Fern said impressed].

[Lexus nods her head at what Bill had said]

Bill:Keep looking for new Pokémon to catch. It's very important for Pokémon research. It's as vital to me as it is to you. Right now though, there's only one Pokémon I'm searching for.

Green:And what kind of Pokémon would that be?

[The group and Bill were on the upper part of the lighthouse. The sky was dark and cloudy, but there was the light from the lighthouse to help them see]

Bill:It's probably the biggest Pokémon ever. Bigger than all of the rest. And no one's ever seen it. It's been wandering the world for years and years, looking for friends.

Lexus:You mean, this Pokémon doesn't have any friends at all?

Bill:Indeed. The Pokémon wanders because it's alone. It's the only one of it's species, one of a kind. One night, I heard this very strange sound coming across the ocean.

[Bill then takes out what seems to be a recording device. He pressed the button and a melodic wailing which catch the group's attention]

Bill:I want... I want to meet you.' That's what it said to me.

"It sounds very sad" Green said with a frown

Charmander:Char.

Fern:Saur.

[Both Charmander and Bulbasaur felt sad upon hearing the wail. Green couldn't help but tear up a bit at hearing the sound. To him, it was both beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. Ash notices him tearing up and puts his hand on Green shoulder to comfort him. Green smiled back at Him]

Bill:Some time ago, I recorded a similar sound and played it from the lighthouse towards the ocean." [Bill explained as his lighthouse was emitting a similar sound from his recording device]

Bill:Let's be friends. I want to meet you.One day, I heard the same voice calling back to me from over the ocean. 'I want to meet you too. I want to be friends'. It was answering me back .Some foggy night, that Pokémon might come here to meet a friend that it's been seeking for a very long time. I would be so happy to meet that Pokémon.

Ash:But will you try and capture the Pokémon?

Bill:Why do I need to capture it? Meeting it would be enough for me. Just a chance to study it would make my long wait worthwhile.

Green:You're right, Bill. I sure would like to know what that Pokémon looks like.

Ash:Me too" Ash said

[Lexus and Brock smile as they too want to meet the Pokémon. Just then, everyone heard melodic sound not from Bill's device or from the lighthouse, but from out in the fog. They looked out to see the giant Pokémon approaching].

Bill:It's here. The signal [Bill said as it pressed the button on his device to make the lighthouse emit a similar sound to respond to the Pokémon. The Pokémon responded back with a similar cry].

Lexus:It sounds like it's singing. [she felt soothed from the sound].

Brock:Would you care to dance? [Brock asked with a bow]

Lexus:Oh, thank you [Lexus said as she bowed back].

Ash:It sure sounds beautiful. Doesn't it Green?

Green:Yeah. It sure does [Green said with a giggle].

Charmander:Char

Fern:Saur"

[Both Charmander and Bulbasaur said as they both started to enjoy the song].

[Ash and Bill were looking in awe as the Pokémon got closer. Jake started to look closely as the giant Pokémon got nearer. He seems to recognize it the more it got closer.]

'I think I've seen that Pokémon before in one of my books' he thought

[Suddenly, something exploded on the big Pokémon which cause it to roar. This alarmed everyone on the lighthouse].

Lexus:What's happening?!" [She asked Green in shock].

Green:I don't know but whatever did that is making the Pokémon angry!"

[The Pokémon then walked over to the lighthouse and with one swipe from it's claws, destroyed the lighthouse causing some debris to fall.]

Green:Quick! Everyone out!"

[The group made their escape as the Pokémon's rampage continues.. Just as everyone made their way out of the lighthouse, they watch as the Pokémon continue to rampage].

Bill:Please don't go Pokémon. Please stay with us. I've waited so long for a chance to see you here. [He begged]

[The Dragonite continues to roar in fury]

Bill:Pokémon, wait! [Bill continued to plead]

[The Dragonite roared as it continued to be pelted by what's causing the explosion. It then swiped it's tail at something and sends it flying].

Team rocket:We're blasting off again.

[Green heard the yell]

Green:Could that have been Team Rocket? [he thought]

Green:Pokémon!

[The group turn to see the Pokémon walking off into the distance until it disappeared into the fog]

Green:There it goes. Sorry about your lighthouse, Bill.

Fern:Bulbasaur [Fern said sadly].

Bill:It's okay. At least we saw the Pokémon [Bill replied with a smile].

[The very next morning, the group was observing the sun rising]

Ash:What kind of Pokémon was that anyway?

Bill:Who knows? Pokémon live in more ways and places than humans may ever learn.

Green:You're not disappointed that the Pokémon got away?

Bill:No. As I said, meeting it would be enough for me. And who knows, maybe I might meet that Pokémon again someday and properly study it.

Ash:I think looking for and catching Pokémon should bring all of us together.

Brock:Learning to raise Pokémon is another way to understand how to live with them.

Green:And let's not forget that Pokémon are all living beings just like us humans [he looked at his Bulbasaur]

Fern:Bulbasaur [Bulbsaur said with a smile]

Bill:Meanwhile, I'll stand watch for the giant Pokémon to appear at my lighthouse again.

Ash:Bill, do you think we'll find all the Pokémon there are?

Bill:No Ash. There probably as many as we can imagine. Maybe many many more. Maybe there's no limit to the Pokémon we can actually find on this planet [Bill said as he turn to the two boys].

Bill:Ash, Green. You two are Pokémon trainers. I'm a Pokémon researcher seeking all kinds of life on this planet. Even if our paths are different, I think our goals are the same.

Green:Heh. We couldn't agree more.

Ash:Mmm-hmmm

[The group then said their goodbyes to Bill and started on their way to Vermillion City].

[As they were walking, Green started to think about the Pokémon they had seen last night. He took out his Pokédex and begins to find it. Lexus then walks up next to Green]

Lexus:Hey Green. Whatcha doin'?

Green:I'm trying to see if I can look up that giant Pokémon we saw last night. Oh I think this is it [Green said as he found an entry that matches the giant Pokémon]

Green's Pokédex: Dragonite, the Dragon Pokémon. It is said that this Pokémon lives somewhere in the sea and that it flies. However, it is only a rumor.

Green:Looks like we know what that mystery Pokémon was [he puts his Pokédex away].

Lexus:Do you think we might see it again?

Green:Who knows, Lexus? But one thing's for sure: there's a lot of different species of Pokémon out there. And we're gonna meet them all.

Lexus:Yeah [She said with a nod].       ((I know this was short and most importantly I know Albino Magikarp aren't cannon but this is anime and my game so all Magikarp from that game Magikarp jump are cannon especially the pink ones you'll see what I mean by that anyway see ya next time!!!!!Ash's Pokémon:

Charmander:(Dragonbreath,Flamethrower,dig,Scratch)

Fearow: (Growl, whirlwind, Aerial ace, Leer).        Squirtle: (Water gun, tackle , Growl,Rapid spin)
Bulbasaur: (Tackle, Vine whip, Leech Seed)
Pidgeotto: (Tackle, gust ,leer) Pichu:(Thundershock,sweet kiss,nuzzle,Tail whip)
Green's Pokémon:

Fern: (Tackle, Vine whip, Leech Seed)

Mankey: (scratch, Swagger, Low kick,leer)

Pikachu (F): (Thundershock, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack, Slam)
Helios:(smokescreen,Flamethrower,Scratch,growl)
Spearow: (Quick attack, peck, assurance,Leer) Beedrill: (String shot, Twin needle, Tackle,Harden).  Oak Lab: Sandshrew: (scratch,poison sting, defense curl). Geodude:(Rollout,Iron defense,Tackle) Butterfree: (String shot, tackle , Sleep powder,poison powder) Magikarp: (Splash,Tackle,water gun, flail) Krabby

Lexus's Pokémon

Tauros combat breed: (Take down,reversal,sand attack)

Striker: (Tackle,quick attack,Sand attack,Trailblaze) wave: (Wave crash,Payback,Tail whip)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.3K 15 18
Ash Ketchum, a boy from the town of Pallet, had become world champion after defeating Leon in the masters 8, has returned to his town of origin, all...
625 21 17
A boy from our world gets dropped into Pokemon and tries to make the most of his second chance at life with pokemon at his side. The story begins abo...
2.3K 69 19
Ash Ketchum, a 10-year-old from the town of Pallet embarks on his Pokémon journey. His goal: Become a Pokémon Master. However, things are a little mo...
7.1K 245 20
This is the story of a young boy named Marshall, a newly turned ten-year-old boy from Pallet Town. Follow him on his journey through the Kanto Regi...