mr. sweet kisser. markhyuck

By MARKSOI

markhyuck ┅ donghyuck is desperate to find mr. sweet kisser. ❝should i make you feel heaven in seven minutes... More

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
nine.

eight.

297 15 8
By MARKSOI

donghyuck doesn't know why, but his earlier position felt oddly familiar. a part of him wants to blame it on the fact that maybe he was thinking about that stranger he kissed too much, or maybe he was just in the same position before.

but one thing he hates to admit is that he didn't hate that. It did feel awkward when he was in the moment, but that's because he was taken by surprise.

hundreds of thoughts flew inside the younger's head as he unconsciously started spacing out.

"so i was thinking we should start off with the characters first and then—" the older halts as he peeled his eyes off from his screen and looked over at the younger beside him. "donghyuck...?"

after a small tap from mark, the younger snapped out from his daze. he quickly shook his head and looked down at the laptop in front of them again, "s-sorry... uh, what was that?"

"i was just wondering if you want to start off by creating the characters first?" the older asked, "or maybe with the plot that you chose?" his eyes were glued to the screen, but his body was unconsciously leaning towards the younger beside him.

honestly, after almost hours of talking, they decided to focus on what they came here for, well that's what donghyuck thought. even though mark seemed to be doing the work on their draft, donghyuck beside him seemed to be in a daze.

the younger has been trying to focus; he wanted to, but mark constantly being an inch closer to him is not helping his situation.

he couldn't put his finger to it but something felt different. this whole time he would always catch himself replaying the way mark caught him earlier and how closes their faces were in his head and wishing that it would somehow miraculously happen again.

the younger rubbed his nape as he let out an awkward chuckle, "uh... u-up to you!" he immediately pressed his lips into a thin line after realizing he just stuttered. "i'm cool with everything..."

he's aware his reply is not helpful at all, but his mind is too occupied to respond properly. he averts his head away from the older's attention, feeling like he's the only one who finds everything awkward...?

just when the mark is about to say something, the younger jumped up from his seat and started looking for his bag, "uh... maybe we can do this another time?—like if we have a clear idea about the project?" he looked down on his phone to check the time. "it's getting pretty late, we should rest for tomorrow."

he's was clearly lying. it's only six pm and he knows this is not "too late" in fact, this is way too early for him but he just wants to come up with any sort of excuse not to be around mark right now.

mark quickly got up from his seat and started chasing the younger, "wait!" he exclaimed and started picking up his pace to catch the younger from reaching his door, "let me walk you down, at least—"

"no!" donghyuck immediately cuts him off, "i mean, no thank you, it's fine!" he shoots the older a small smile before reaching for the doorknob.  and with that, he left the older alone in his house.

after hearing the door click, a smirk made its way to mark's lips.

he chortles before making his way back to where he was sitting and starts reaching for his phone to dial a number. after a few seconds, he finally heard a voice on the other line.

"so how did it go?"

mark leaned back as he shrugged, "you're right." was the only thing he said as he started cleaning his laptop and books, they were using a couple minutes ago, with his other hand.

"i told you that boy's into you."

the older only shook his head as he lets out a breathy chuckle. "alright, what do you want me to do next?"

"relax! just leave it up to me."

———

after hearing the news that their school is giving them a week of break, jeno, who basically runs every party or event for his friend group, just came up with the best idea. "a vacation for a whole week!" he exclaims as he looks at his friends in front of him for approval.

of course, what other way can you celebrate a week's break from school, right?

with a wide grin on his face, he continued to scan his friends' reactions, but they all seemed to say nothing. "what's with the reaction?" he tilted his head, "guys, come on!"

"a week vacation... to where?" jaemin asks.

"that's going to take a day's worth of planning at least." yangyang said but he knows deep down he doesn't oppose of that idea. well, he's basically the life of the party! how can he possibly say no to that?

"do you even have any idea where?" hendery added.

jeno quickly lets out a scoff, "is that all you guys are worried about? do ya'll even know me?" he said cockily, "i know a beach house not too far but not too near from here, so i got this, trust."

the three looked at each other, feeling like it was not such a bad idea. because if they think about it, since when did jeno's party go wrong? he pretty much knows how to start and deal with parties.

"and how about this, i'll keep the group small, so we won't be stressing too much—" he halts as he spots a familiar figure from a distance, "wait, is that donghyuck?" he points that made all three of them look back.

after finally locking his eyes at that tanned male, hendery's eyes immediately widens. he felt himself panicking when he saw that jeno's intention was to call the male over.

and he did. after hearing someone almost shout his name, donghyuck averts his head towards the direction and made eye contact with jeno and jaemin. he then looked over and noticed yangyang and someone, he don't think he met before, standing beside him.

"what's up!" he greeted with a small smile before slowly making eye contact with everyone.

"this is perfect." jeno comments with enthusiasm, "so we're having a week's break off from school right? i'm thinking you can come with us on a vacation at this beach house that is not too far and not too close from her—"

jaemin is quick to notice the confusion on donghyuck's face, "alright, calm down." he butts in, "so jeno's thinking of going on a vacation for our break, well because you know him, and he's thinking maybe you wanted to come?"

donghyuck pursed his lips like he was thinking.

"it's not going to be a big party!" jeno added, "it's just us, right?" he looked towards yangyang and hendery for approval.

"yup, j-just us!" hendery managed to say, yet still stuttered after feeling donghyuck's gaze on him.

"can i invite renjun, at least?" yangyang slowly asks, hoping that they will be fine with it.

"oh, renjun? i think i know him." donghyuck remarked. he met him at the party, and not only that, but he was also the one who suggested doing the dare to him. after hearing this, he suddenly felt hesitant. what if he made him do something with a stranger again?

jeno did say that the group is going to be small, but he doesn't really trust that. the male seems like the type of person to know everyone at school. who knows, maybe he'll invite more if he suddenly feels like it.

"that's nice!" jeno grins widely, "we all know each other! that can't be bad, right?"

without thinking too much, donghyuck unconsciously nodded his head. it wasn't a yes, nor was it a no. it's a maybe? it's just for a week. maybe this can be a time to free his mind from school, mr. sweet kisser and that guy. that guy that he got partnered up on a project.

that small nod was enough for jeno to confirm that this vacation is going to happen. "i'll meet you guys tomorrow at ten in the morningsharp!"

"tomorrow?!" in shock, everyone exclaimed in unison.

———

after hopping out of the shower, he was just about to look for his phone on his couch when he suddenly heard his front door opening, causing him to flinch.

"oh, you're back?" he greeted the younger.

the latter didn't say anything, but his eyes darted down on the bags lying on the floor. he slowly started kicking it to the side as he gots past them. "you're going somewhere?" jeno asked, still looking around.

mark shrugs, "at my grandpa's house." he replied, "going there right now. just need to dress up."

"oh, the one near the beach or something?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 585 15
|| 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝙳𝚎𝚓𝚊 𝚅𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞? || -o- MARKHYUCK -o- BESTFRIENDS -everything in this fanfiction is just for...
22K 1.4K 15
markhyuck. ┅ want a date this valentine but you're a single pringle? well worry no more because "dial a valentine" got you! ❝but i don't want you...
476K 16.8K 30
❝ hyung, i need you. ❞ ❝ sexually or emotionally? ❞ ━ or where donghyuck and mark make a deal t...
460K 19.6K 30
❝ i thought we were friends? ❞ ❝ me too, until you kissed me. ❞ ━ or where mark and donghyuck become ro...