Innocent (FNAF x Demon Slayer)

By ftfoxytfp

Charlie Emily gets sucked into the world of Demon Slayer. Can she help the demon slayers defeat Muzan? And wh... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
WTF
Chapter 10
Short Horror Story
OH MY FUCKING GOD
Chapter 11

Chapter 12

68 2 1
By ftfoxytfp

"What if we mixed the infected remnant with the normal one?" Michael asked during dinner.

"Wouldn't that just infect the rest?" William frowned.

There was a soft knock on the door, barley audible.

"I'll get it." Michael opened the door to an old man who seemed to be a FedEx driver.

"I have a package for Tony Stank," The old man read off the package label.

Whoops. Wrong universe. Oh Well. ...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

"Umm, I think you have the wrong address."

"Oh, sorry to bother you." And then the man disappeared.

"...What?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie was sorting through flowers when she received a telepathic message from Freddy.

HELLO THIS IS BALJEET FROM MICROSOFT TECH MANAGEMENT YOUR COMPUTER HAS VIRUS

I'm pretty sure that's racist, Charlie scolded.

Shut up child

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When will we get Charlie back i'm boreeeeeeeeed!" Elizabeth whined in Chica's ear as they played a game of monopoly with Bonnie and Shadow Freddy.

Bonnie: I HATE YOU!

Shadow Freddy: OH?! WELL, NEXT TIME, DON'T STEAL MY MONOPOLY!

Chica: Bonnie. Give Shadow Freddy your $200. You landed on his property.

Bonnie: NO! HE'S IN JAIL! I'M NOT GONNA GIVE MONEY TO A CRIMINAL!

Shadow Freddy: THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PPLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth: Why is he screaming?

Chica: Shut the fuck up, Elizabeth! You don't get to talk after stealing my LAST RAILROAD!

Bonnie: I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!!!

Chica: ME TOO! YOU THINK I WANTED THIS?!

Bonnie:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~

WTF happened here

its deadpool's fault probably

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
138K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...