𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇...

Autorstwa mylovelifeaboutbts

𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏.... Kim Taehyung,an English literature student found himself sitting in... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 10

1.6K 73 7
Autorstwa mylovelifeaboutbts

Hii lovelies 🌺.
First of all thank you so much for 500+ followers . A very big thank you for all my lovelies. It's very heartwarming for the love you all had shown for my stories. I'll tty my best to be better in writing and keep you all happy with my creation.
Thank you so much for votes and reads..
Here's another update.
Hope you all will enjoy (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠).
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Jungkook is talking on his phone when Taehyung comes downstairs all ready for the party they are going to attend which is organised by the Jeons and Jungkook's mother personally invited him too. He's nervous to say atleast because meeting Jungkook's family is like more of an personal thing when they are nothing but what say fuck buddies or friends with benefits he doesn't even know how to put a name on their relationship.

He look forward and found the man who stole his breath away whenever he's near him . The one who make his knee bend with his just one command and give him immense pleasure and pain together that he finds it hard to not to let go .

He's still in maze after the evening incident. Oh how he never thought waking up with a sight like that .

Flashback.
------------

Jungkook got up after two hours and found himself in a warmth of pairs of hands wrapped around himself. He look down at Taehyung's sleeping face . He get up and roam his eyes on the beauty sleeping on his bed . And his eyes stop on the bubbly ass of other's. A smirk took place on his face as he took off his shirt slowly before walking outside to get something and soon comes inside with a rope and belt in his hand . But there's something else too in his hand .

He bought a tool he wants to use on other for days and now he get the perfect chance .

He took a hold of Taehyung's trousers and pull it off slowly making other whine in sleep. Then he took off his briefs too and caress other soft skin which is shining in the light. Before he put the tool between his legs and tie it around his ankle. It's like a rode with cuffs for ankle of Taehyung wiggle his leg it'll open more and won't come back to ots real position making his legs more apart. Sensual right .

He then took off Taehyung's shirt and tie his hand on the bed corner with rope . He then get on him before caressing his back softly and biting his neck . Taehyung moans in his sleep as he felt cold touch on his nape and waist .

" So fucking gorgeous you are baby boy ..." Jungkook whisper in his ear licking a strip upto his ear to lobe .

" And I'm hungry for you...so damm hungry " he chuckled and get down kissing the long curvy back of other and comes face to face with the bubbly butt .

He sensually sucks on the skin making the sleeping boy groan and moan with the sensitivity. Jungkook pull apart the ass cheeks and found his Target he's aiming for today . He blow on the pink pukered hole of other and Taehyung blink ad he found himself naked and tied to the bed .

" JUNGKOOK.....wha...what are you doing" he asks getting nervous.

" Oh you're up baby boy.. nothing I'm just feasting....you know, you starved me for days ... Taehyung.. and now I want to eat you whole..." Taehyung face flushes as he heard other talk.

" Will you let me have my feast baby boy...will you be good and lay straight because you see ...if you wiggle you'll be more open for me .... more easy to access and devour you."

Tae moans feel himself sweating. He could feel himself getting hard and whines looking at Jungkook turning his face . Jungkook chuckle at the whiny face of other's.

" Tell me what you want baby.... I could give you anything..." He says in his husky voice making shivers runs through Taehyung's body .

" Yo...you ... I want you...." He whispered back looking so helpless and at Jungkook's mercy.

" Oh baby I'm going to do you so good...." With that Jungkook like a hungry tiger laps on his pink pukered hole making him shouts in pleasure. He lick and suck on the rim of Taehyung while Taehyung try his best to keep his leg stable but when Jungkook adds a finger his legs shook and the road strech out giving Jungkook more space.

" AAH....Jun .. Jungkook..." He moans loudly and Jungkook just fuck him with his fingers and tongue. Adding two more finger he scissor him open and felt himself suffocating in the pants because moaning Taehyung is a sight to worship and he's worshipping him.

" Say my name.... babyboy ....say it out loud...aah...show me how much you're enjoying this hmm .." Taehyung clench around Jungkook's fingers .

" Jung . Jungkook...I'm ..I'm .. cumming...." He says and then Jungkook took his fingers out . Taehyung felt himself empty and he look back at Jungkook who's taking his pants off with his black briefs. His gaze fell on the hard veiny cock of other standing proud against his stomach. He wants it and he wants it now .

" Jungkook...plea .. please...." He begs .

" What do you want baby .. want my cock in you pretty ass huh....want me to fill you up...." Tae nods vigorously.

" Please.... Jungkook" he cries as his legs are hurting because how wide opened they are now .

" Shh...." Jungkook whisper and pump his cock in his hand .

" Tae...I'm going in .. and it'll hurt baby...tell me when to move ok..." Taehyung nods .

" Words...baby boy" he command.

" Ye ..yes .." Tae hiccups as his cock is hurting.

" Fuck .... you're so tight...aah ..." Jungkook groan as he push his dick inside Taehyung hole . Tae gasps at the strech feeling. Tears fell from his eyes .

" Mo..move ..." He says and Jungkook pull out his dick before slamming back .

" AA...ghb ...aah ...mm..." Taehyung moan could be heard all around the room as Jungkook thrust hard and fast . Giving him all he could.

" So ..tight....fuck ....aahh.." he grunts as he look at his dick slipping inside the warm walls of other . He wrap his hand around Taehyung's neck making him moan in pleasure and pain .

Before Jungkook leans down and kiss him fiercely. Thrusting hard and without stopping. Taehyung moans slipping only to stop by Jungkook's lips .

" I'm...I'm..cumm." he says getting tired from the overstimulation.

" Cum... babyboy" and Taehyung spills his cum on the bed but Jungkook doesn't stop and strech his legs more holding his head down on the pillow thrusting hard . He closes his eyes with every thrust and feels the pleasure.

Taehyung cries in pleasure and feels himself cumming again.

" Cum with me..." Jungkook says and start moving on higher pace before whispering into Taehyung's ear .

" Cum.." and both cum together. Tae took deep breath into the pillow his hands and legs hurting so bad yet so good . He could feel Jungkook's cum filling him inside.

Jungkook get down from high and sweat dripping from his face . He look at Taehyung who's now looking tired as hell . Before carefully he pulls out and sat up .

Caressing Taehyung's back before dropping a kiss on his nape .

" You did so good baby boy...so good for me ..." Tae hums at the praise .

Jungkook took off the rod tool from Taehyung's ankle and look at the red marks , he kiss softly on them making Taehyung smiles. He then untie the ropes too and repeat the same action. Taehyung fell on his back and look at the devil in human form in front of him . He raises his hands and Jungkook leans only to kiss him but doesn't let Taehyung wrap his hands around his neck .

Taehyung understood him and just hold his shoulder. Both kiss deeply without any urgency.

" I'll prepare a bath ok...." Jungkook said and Taehyung nods his head .

He went to the bathroom leaving Taehyung in daze with the mind blowing experience he just had .

" I'm doom...God " he whispered and smiles secretly blushing thinking about the moment few minutes before.

Flashback Ends
-------------------

Jungkook ends the call and turn around to look at the ethereal sight in front of him . Taehyung smile at the ceo and walk slowly to him . He's looking so gorgeous and beautiful in the outfit gifted by Jungkook which he deny to accept but the stubborn ceo doesn't back down.

" You're looking gorgeous..." Taehyung blushes as he felt the ceo eyes on him .

" You are also looking very handsome" gee says back making Jungkook laugh . Well it's true though the ceo is looking dapper and so hot and handsome in his suit as always.

" Well before we leave... would you like to have a dance with me gorgeous" Taehyung giggle and hold Jungkook's hand as the ceo wrap his arm around his waist.

Both sway together and Jungkook pick him up making him yelp but he trust him to not make him fall .

" So suddenly..." Tae asks looking into other's eyes .

" Not suddenly...just saw an opportunity and took it...." He stop and lean to kiss Taehyung who met him in half way . Both kiss each other with different feelings in their hearts which they scared to share and show . Just hiding from themselves deep inside.

" Let's go...mom must be waiting" Jungkook says and they both left the house .

The party going to be a happy night of their life or will it ?

---------------------------------------------------

So here's another chapter lovelies 🌺.
Please show some love and vote .
Do comments as I like to read them very much .
See you all soon with another update.
Take care till then .
Purple you 💜💚

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1M 53.9K 64
"W-won't you fire me for kissing you?", Taehyung asked nervous yet excited to leave the hell aka the office where he works "Nope! infact I'll pay you...
178K 11.1K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
2.7M 132K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...
85.6K 3.6K 45
A romance between the rich and the poor folk. When a famous billionaire KIM TAEHYUNG gets attracted to a common pretty sassy boy JEON JUNGKOOK and...