seven souls seven sins

由 avstroscomet

not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia b... 更多

characters & aesthetics
house aesthetics
chapter 1: finished history
chapter 2: my life the old life
chapter 3: new changes
chapter 4: tears and tension
chapter 5: broken bones
chapter 6: morning person
chapter 7: breakfast is served
chapter 8: household rules
chapter 9: slow start
chapter 11: chit chat
chapter 12: waterfalls and waterworks
chapter 13: life of guilt
chapter 14: little sister
chapter 15: bags in hand
chapter 16: long week
chapter 17: eat up buttercup
chapter 18: better again
chapter 19: icecream parlour
chapter 20: happy hour
chapter 21: spy in disguise
chapter 22: surprises oh surprises
chapter 23: former fun
chapter 24: family feud
chapter 25: unexpected amends
chapter 26: back to school
chapter 27: the new girl
chapter 28: mr. mysterious
playlist
chapter 29: there for you
chapter 30: caught red handed
chapter 31: blood bound
chapter 32: double trouble
chapter 33: time is ticking
chapter 34: sick day
chapter 35: take it easy
chapter 36: deal breaker
chapter 37: passenger princess
chapter 38: no way jose
chapter 39: long gone
chapter 40: not today nat
chapter 41: high five friday
chapter 42: fist to face
chapter 43: outburst starburst

chapter 10: reunited again

866 16 5
由 avstroscomet

Natasha's pov:

The truth was that I learned them to communicate with my enemies and allies, but they couldn't know that..

"Mum taught me, she said it was mandatory to learn the languages." I lied.

"She must've been a good teacher then." Chase said with a mouthful of his second burger.

I nod to his statement hoping to not initiate anymore conversation between me and my biological brothers. I begin looking around the room as I didn't really have a good look last night. And not to mention I was pretty darn curious.

It was beautiful.

The room was in the corner of the open sectioned area. There were mainly windows surrounding the table with jaw dropping views. Brazil was truly the most gorgeous country that I have set foot on. You could see all the nature around the mansion. The different shades of green and the different hues of the vibrant colours all popped out to me.

I was peacefully admiring the scenery until someone asked me yet another question.

"Nat, would you like to join me and Chase in the gaming room?" asked Leo.

"Uh, yea sure I guess." I answered back.

He must've noticed my boredom. And beside, what's the worst that can happen?

Adrien and Vincent sit there and watch Chase, Leo and I walk out of the room. We turn to pass the right corner, down the hallway, turn another left corner and then the gaming room appears into my field of vision.

I sit on the L part of the massive couch while my two biological brothers manspread on the other parts. Chase tosses me a controller and I recognise that it is a Playstation 5.

Fancy.

I've only seen them online. Flynn had a Playstation 4 and we used to play on that after school with Seb. I figured that the controller was like Flynn's one so I practically already knew how to use it. I hovered my thumbs over the two joysticks.

Leo then looks over to me and asks "You know how to play Call of Duty?"

"Do you know how to play Call of Duty?" I question him back in a sarcastic tone.

He then switches his gaze towards Chase, and Chase gives him an affirmative nod.

Leo then says "It's on Nat!"

Time Passes:

After a few rounds, words cannot describe how shocked they were at my skills. They lost 10 of the 11 rounds that we played. They were all sweaty and stinky, ew BO. They were also extremely competitive, and were such sore losers.

"Pftttt amateurs." I murmured.

"Mind repeating that again?" Leo yelled out of frustration.

He was definitely jealous of how good I was. I'm so grateful for Seb, he taught me so well.

I pick up the controller again and we begin to play round 12.

Time Passes:

We continued playing for the next fifteen minutes. By the time I knew it, it was already 15:30. We were just finishing round 16 when I suddenly remembered..

EEEEEEKKK!! Flynn should be here any second! I couldn't wait! I was so excited that my throat randomly went sore and I began to cough.

It was as if Chase was reading my mind and he then asks "Do you want to grab a drink?"

I nod to his question and I follow him to the kitchen, Leo was following us behind me. We get to the kitchen and Chase begins to fill up a glass with water. He hands the cup to me and I start to chug it.

It felt so damn good.

I loved the water here, it was so refreshing because of how hot it was. The water felt ice cold on my tongue. We were about to leave the kitchen and go back to the gaming room when we hear the main door open.

The twins were home.

That means that Xander was home.

Just as I was thinking about my plot to secretly kill Xander, Leo and Chase start to walk towards the front door. I didn't want to look like a loner so I followed them. Dumb mistake.

As I entered the main entrance, I see Xavier and Xander dropping their bags on the floor and taking off their shoes. Atleast there were some manners in this messed up household.

Chase then asks in a cheery voice "How was school boys?"

"Alright." muffled Xander.

"Good." replied Xavier.

"Why aren't you boys at football practice?" Leo queried.

Xavier then shrugs his shoulders and says "Coach wasn't in today, I think he'll be in on Friday though."

Chase and Leo nodded their heads and said various "Ohhh" sounds.

They probably sucked ass on the pitch but I wanted my questions answered.

"What position do you play?" I asked both of the twins.

At first they look at each other with confusion laced in their eyes. Xavier is the one who finally decides to break the tension.

"Uh I play midfielder, and erm he plays right back." Xavier informed me while pointing to Xander.

"So none of you play forward?" I question.

"No, forward is for try-hards who run for fun." Xander answers.

I was about to give him my opinion on how he is a lazy ass cunt, but then the door bell rang.

There was dead quiet silence. You could hear a pin drop, that was how quiet it was.

By the way they all looked at each other I'm pretty sure that the doorbell didn't ring often. This could only mean one thing..

FLYNN!

Before I could run to open the door, Xander beat me to it.

Fuck.

He opens the door and there stands a puzzled Flynn.

Xander looked him up and down and asked him "Who the fuck are you and what do you want?"

Before Flynn could answer Xander's rude question, I sprint up to him, pushing Xander out of the way and I jump on him. I wrap my small legs around his waist and my arms grasp the back of his neck. His hands wrap around my bum as he lifted me in the air. He spins me around, while I still hug him.

I have never been happier in my life.

Leo's pov:

There was a ring in the doorbell.

That's strange? Usually, we don't have visitors and if we did Vincent would normally inform us. Who could it be? What did they want? Why were they here?

We give each other looks of confusion. It seems like none of them knew what was happening too. All of our hands are gently on top of our guns while in our pockets, I was going to tell everyone to pull their guns out but I remembered about Nat.

We couldn't have her hate us any more. I couldn't even fathom the thought of her knowing we were in the mafia. I think she would loose it. This situation was strange as shit. It was as almost that the boys could read my mind and they let their grasp go too.

But who the actual fuck was at the door? Weird. Something was most definitely up.

I give Xander the eye signal to go ahead and open the door. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Nat's eyes open wider than before. Why was she doing this? Why was she so worried? Did she know who was at the door?

Before I could question her, Xander opened the door. There stood a young man, he looked around Xander's age and was the same height as him too. The boy had caramel blonde hair and bright green eyes. He wore a black compression shirt which had his multiple abs shown and he had some nike grey joggers on.

I could already tell he was your typical teenager.

Xander looks him up and down and asked "Who the fuck are you and what do you want?"

I was thinking the exact same thing. Who was this random boy?

He opened his mouth about to say something when I watch a scene unfold in front of me. Nat rushes past me and immediately jumps onto him. She even pushed Xander out of the way. That girl was practically asking to be killed.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and hugs his neck while he clenched her ass. They spin around for a few seconds as he has her in the air.

The fuck?

Why was he touching her like that? Why did she hug him like that? I then realised that I was beyond jealous.

I wanted to be the one hugging her. I wanted her to run up to me like that. I never wanted to be someone so badly ever before.

I turn to Chase and Xavier and my eyes are met with eyes that sparked of green and were laced with envy. I could tell that they were experiencing the same feelings as I did. I knew that they also wanted it to be them instead of him. We should have been there for her. We should've been the ones with her. We missed most of her childhood.

We weren't there for her.

The guilt still rings in my heart every time I see her.

But Xander didn't feel the same way.

He just glared at them. I could see his chest rising and falling quicker than before. His jaw and hands were clenched. I could sense that he didn't like the new Nat. He called her names ever since she got back. He's also been nothing but rude to her.

He was never like this before. He was so overprotective over her. He was always seen with her 24/7, even more than his own twin. He stayed up all night whenever she had nightmares. He taught her how to tie her shoe laces. He always cracked a joke which made her laugh in return. He tickled her to the point where she wouldn't stop giggling. He was always happy when she was with him.

She was his best friend.

When she left, he wouldn't leave his room for two months straight. And when he did, he turned cold. He wouldn't make the same jokes, he wouldn't even laugh at a joke. He was emotionless. Nat leaving him broke him into pieces. His heart shattered more than any of ours. I think that her being back triggered something in him, but that is no excuse to why he was treating her the way he did.

He changed when she left. We hoped that she could change him back.

While I was lost in my thoughts Xander mumbled "Fucking slut." and stormed up to his room.

Chase, Xavier and I frown while he stomped up the stairs.

How dare he speak about his sister this way? His own flesh and blood?

While he does that Nat and this random boy finish their hug. He then says to her in his British accent "Oh my fucking god Tash, I've been worried sick."

She smiles and leans her head into his chest. "Don't you ever worry about me again, okay?" assured Nat.

"We both know that's not going to happen princess." The random boy replies. He lets out a small chuckle at the end. Nat joined him too.

I could feel my veins pumping with green. They were pumping venom and jealousy.

How dare he call her princess? That was what Vincent used to call her. He was going to be furious when he finds out about this. I could only imagine the wrath that Nat's friend was going to experience. And the boy is calling her Tash? That was Xavier's nickname for her. I turn to see Xavier's face.

It was bright red. His eyes were coated with flames.

He looked like he was about to punch her friend in the face. And oh boy, he punched well.

Nat then pulled out of the embrace and pulled the boy towards the stairs while completely ignoring us. Her face glistened with joy. I desperately wished she did that when she was with me. I couldn't let her get away that easily.

"Where do you think you're going young lady?" I ask her.

Her body comes to a halt and she hesitantly turns to face us. Her friend doing the same. Her emotions switched completely. She looked at us with a hint of annoyance in her eyes. I could tell that she didn't want to have this conversation neither did her friend.

"What do you want Leo?" she asks sassily.

"Aren't you going to introduce us to your friend?" Chase buts in. He emphasises the friend.

"I don't need to do anything, Vincent has already been informed about Flynn coming over and that he is okay with it, the decision is final." She mentions with a hint of angriness.

Now we know that is name was Flynn.

"We don't give two shits about what Vincent said. Introduce us now." Xavier demands.

Nat rolls her eyes and let out a sigh. She knows that she wasn't getting away with this. She points at Flynn and says "This is Flynn, he's one of my closest friends. He is also my real brother. Now if you'd so kindly excuse us, we'll be on our way." She emphasises the real. While giving a sarcastic tone near the end.

Chase, Xavier and I share another look and I nod to them. This meant that it was interrogation time. We did this when Nat was still seven. She was truly a player and had many boyfriends, even if they were only in primary school. Me and my other brothers would interrogate her so called boyfriends and usually it would scare them away from her.

Hopefully it still works. I mean it has only been nine years.

"We'll let him into the house after a little chat." I offer.

I knew she couldn't decline the deal, so she rolled her eyes again and said fine but before she left she whispered something into his ear. At first he nods and then put on a stone cold poker face. I know one when I see one.

She then says "Guide Flynn to my room when you're finished." and she walks up the stairs.

Our gazes are solely fixated on Flynn. Oh boy, he was going to get a talking to. "Shall we?" Chase asks and gestures for Flynn to follow us. We walk into the living room and all take a seat down on the sofa. Flynn decides to stand instead. Weirdo, but confident.

"Let's just get this over with." Flynn puffs out. This man was surely brave. I could tell that he pushed some of Chase's buttons while he was at it.

Author's pov:

Thanks so much for all the reads! I couldn't have done it without all of you! :)

Next chapter is going to be fun ;)

Word count: 2400

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.3M 58K 35
6 older overprotective brothers. No parents. First year of high school that more than half her brothers go to. What can go wrong? Especially when sh...
508K 13.3K 45
Morana, a thirteen year old assassin, a legend. She was born in France and raised by the French mafia. She gets sent to kill a Cortello brother, she...
210K 4K 35
||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break her. Untill the moment when her mom did...
1.3M 30.7K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...