Beyblade? SHANNARO!

็”ฑ Maijlas

" you . YOU LET HER DIE. HOW COULD YOU?" I let her die? Because I was jealous? Enough! How long will I ensu... ๆ›ดๅคš

why should I?
lost
timeskip
engagement
Shuli Lizao
Tyson
Max Tate
Ray
Holy Bitbeast

Kitsune.

87 6 0
็”ฑ Maijlas

<Sakura pov>

Kai used air pressure to raise above his beyblade and.

' GASP. THIS IS BAD! OH NO!! He is going to destroy his beyblade!!'

And just as I expected... he did it..

Be crushed his beyblade into pieces. even  loosening a game won't be painful for a blader then to see his beyblade being crushed in front of him. And that pain us what Tyson was feeling now.

Tyson :" My.. my beyblade.."

Kai didn't even show the slightest sign of guilt. He looked at me for some seconds, then turned his back on us and walked away. But before that, he said something to Carlos.

Kai :" Pathetic.  You lost to such an amateur beyblader. Foolish."

Tyson :" WHAT? AMATURE?  TAKE THAT BACK!! "

Kai :" Carlos . Let's go."

'Ah, so he wants someone of his own kind, huh? '

I watched him go away . Right now, I have to help tyson

Sakura:" dont worry, tyson. You have me , kenne, and your friends by your side. I will help you with your balde."

Tyson :" w-what? Really?"

Kenne:" Yep. I will try my best to make a perfect beyblade for you."

Tyson  :" Thank you, guys."

<< "next day>>

I went to Tysons house with kenne and Akira.

Kenne :" So this is his house?"

Akira:" Yes. I wonder if he is still down."

Sakura:" Let's go inside. What are you waiting for?"

Grandpa :" WHO ARE YOU??"

Kenne & Akira:" AHHHHHHH!!"

Sakura:" oh Ohio grandpa. "

Grandpa:" hoo? Little Sakura?? It's nice that you came again. Let's go inside. But before that, who are they?"

Kenne :" we are Tysons friends, and we are here for him.."

Grandpa:" Hum? You should have said that before.  And tyson is in the dojo right now.  "

Sakura:" Wait, you have a dojo?"

Grandpa:"  Yes, right there. Yes, are you interested?"

Sakura:" HECK YEAH!!! I WOULD LOVE TO!!"

Grandpa:" OH LORD !! AFTER A LONG TIME I MEET SOMEONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN MARTIAL ARTS!! "* begans to cry and hugged me*

Sakura:" now now lets go and see him."

Grandpa:" Yes, let's go, kids."

Kenne & Akira:* sweet drops*

We were heading towards the room, but suddenly I sensed some energy... the energy of a bit beast.  Even my beyblade trimbled at this.

I immediately ran towards the room and opened it, but the energy was gone, and I saw tyson standing in front of a sword.

Tyson :"Heh? Sakura-chan? Kenne? Akira, too?"

Kenne :" it seems like you are better, huh Tyson ."

Tyson :" Yep. I am feeling great! I bet ! What did you expect? By the way, what are you guys doing here?"

Akira:" Isn't it obvious?"

I diverted my mind back to the topic.

' I will ask kitsune about it later.'

Kenny :" Yes."

Tyson :" Huh?"

We went to the backyard and told him about our purpose .

Tyson:" Heh? You found about the Shell killers?"

Sakura:" Yep. Kyo gave us a lot of information about that gang. We also found out about the other members .. and Carlos was one of them."

Tyson :" Tell me. Tell me about them."

Sakura :" Shell killers are a group of  violent beybladers. They cause all kinds of Bey- related trouble all over the place. It seems their objective is to find a special beyblader. "

Tyson :" A special beyblader?... That's what Carlos was looking for."

Akira:" Yes.. but what kind of beyblader they are looking for?"

Sakura:" they are looking for someone who has a bitbeast in their blade."

All:" HUH? HOW DO YOU KNOW?"

Sakura:" You sure have noticed Kai's balde Dranzer, haven't you? Kai wants someone of his own level.  Someone who has a bit beast like him."

Kenne :" Sakura yesterday.. you spined your blade to stop Carlos.. and they way you spined it .. it seems like someone who has been playing it for years. Can you show us your beyblade?"

Sakura:" Huh? Well, you are not wrong. Sigh here."

I gave them my beyblade to them, and they were shocked and amazed .

All:" THIS.. THIS IS A BITBEAST!!"

Tyson :" WOW, SO COOL! WHAT'S HIS NAME? WAIT!! THAT MEANS YOU CAN DEFEAT KAI?? "

Kenne :" THATS AMAZING!! "

Sakura :" His name is kitsune. And i won't fight Kai."

Akira :" What? Why?"

Sakura:" The one who should defeat him is not me , but tyson. And i am not the one to challenge him, right?"

Kenne :" But how can tyson defeat him if he doesn't have a bit beast?"

Akira :" and a blade."

Tyson :"  OH, DONT WORRY ABOUT  THAT! FOLLOW ME!!"

We followed him to his room, and he showed us his beyblade parts, which he fixed .

Akira :" What is all these?"

Tyson :" i have collected all the parts and fixed them together like before . "

Akira :" Do you really think it will work?"

Tyson :" Oh quit! Dont judge a book by its cover."

Akira :" yeah thats right."

Sakura:" But this time, tyson , you will have to take that special part i made for you."

Tyson :" ok."

Kenne :" What special part?"

I explained it to him about it, and he checked the part. He was amazed.

Kenne :" THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. TYSON CAN HAVE  MORE ADVANCED BEYBLADE!! New, let's get his beyblade fixed!"

Sakura:" Yep.  Let's do it!"

Tyson :" Are you really going to help? "

Kenne :" Get knocked down , and you are right back up! I really appreciate that enthusiasm. "* extends his hand*

Tyson :" kenne"

Kenne :" Huh?"

Tyson :" You are really a good person! I am really happy that you want to help me!!"* grabs his hand with his two hands and shakes his hand roughly *

Sakura :" Then let's wirk together!"

All :" YEAH!"

We worked together for a long time and finally! We made it!

Tyson and Akira launched their  beyblade to test it, and at the end, kenne shook his head.

Sakura:" Your beyblade has improved, but there is one thing missing to beat kai."

Suddenly, kenne turned his back on us

Tyson :" kenne?"

Kenne :" Sorry.. i talk like a tough game, but this is all i can do."

Tyson :" dont talk like that.  My beyblade is much faster and stronger than my previous one. "

Sakura :" Tyson is right. What we lack is a bitbeast now. If we have that, this will be like water to us."

Kenne :" i know that.  But since we dont have a bitbeast .. we need to make it stronger like this."

' A bayblade without a bitbeast be stronger than a blade with it? Impossible '

Tyson :" and i will make this happen with this beyblade."

Kenne :" eh? tyson ?"

Tyson :" The rest is up to me, the user. I will train until i can beat that dranzer. "

Wow.. if he has this spirit ... he will surely be the next world champion..

Tyson :" After all , thsi beyblade is the product of our teamwork, especially Your and Sakura's, right?"

Sakura:" Huh ? Ah yes. It is"

Akira :" It's as Tyson said . Now let's hurry up and train."

Tyson :" yes lets work together. We will give dranzer a hard time."

I can only let out a helpless laugh.

Kenne :" Tyson! I am going to run to get something i forgot ! Wait for me!"

Tyson :" Thank you, kenne. "

Kenne :" It's nothing!"

Sakura:" Huh. Shit i forgot to i had an appointment with kyo. Bye-bye, guys."

Tyson and Akira:" Bye!!"

I went to the park and saw kyo.
I immediately asked kyo about everything that happened in the past few years. After the explanation, kyo got a call from someone, and he turned pale.

Kyo:" Sannin. Your friend with glasses was kidnapped by the Shell killers!"

Sakura:" WHAT? KENNE? WHERE DID THEY TAKE HIM?"

Kyo:" to xxxx"

Oh no. I am not in my Sannin form. Fuck that. Now saving him is more important. Atlest I have my mask on.

Sakura:" Follow me."

We reached the place, and I slammed  opened the door with a kick . I saw kenne being tied up, and his head was pushed on he ground by a boy .

Sakura :" LEAVE HIM ALONE BRATS!!"

Beyblader 1:" hUhh? Who dare to enter here without our permission. "

Sakura:" Me."

I was about to say something, but I heard some footsteps running towards us.

??:" STOP!!"

I looked back and saw tyson , Akira, and  some kids with them .

Tyson :" Huh? Sakura-chan ? What are you doing here?"

Sakura:" i guess we are here for the same purpose. " * looks at kenne*

Tyson:" Yes, we are here for kenne. "

Kenne:" Sakura-chan,  Tyson, Akira"* was happy to see them*

Bayblader 2:" dont think we will let you off the hook for free. "

Sakura:" Shut up. I have been silen for a long time but kidnapping my friend... you have crossed the line."

Blader 3 :" Hahaha, what can a little girl like you can do?"

Sakura:" A little girl?... you should ask what a sannin can do.."

They all were shocked..

Blader 2:" W-WHAT? Y-YOU ARE THE S-SANNIN? "

Blader 3:" hahhahah dont be fooled by her. The Sannin is a boy. How can a girl be the sannin? Hahahahah"

Blader 1 :" Exactly.  We were shocked for no reason. "

Sakura:" Enough with this nonsense.. now release kenne. Or you will lose like a trash you are."

Blader 1 :" y-you... YOU LITTLE -

Sakura:" WHAT YOU LITTLE? BE A MAN AND FIGHT ME . DONT BARK LIKE A DOG!"* takes out her blade*

Kenne:" n-no Sakura dont ."

It seems I have triggered their ego . They all position themselves.

Tyson :" What? 3 against 1? It's unfair . Let me join you!"

Kenne:" NO!! DONT SACRIFICE OUR NEW BEYBLADE JUST TO SAVE ME! IT'S YOUR FRIEND TOO ISN'T?!"

Tyson :" You are an important friend too,"

Sakura:" That's why we are here for."

Kenne :" Tyson ... Sakura.."* smiles*

Suddenly, he was hit by the blader 3 .

Beyblader 3 :" hehehe, who said 3?"

Suddenly, we were surrounded by several beyblader of Shell killers. But that didn't affect me at all. Since I am going to win. By beybladeing or with my fist.

??:" Wait."

We looked up and saw Kai. He jumped in front of us.

Kai :" i will be their oponent. "

He looked at us..  especially me.

I showed no emotions outside, but my mind was unstable .

Beyblader 3:" But.."

Kai :" Got it?"

Beyblader 3 :" hai "

Kai :"Sakura."

Sakura:" ..kai"

We looked at each other for a moment.. trying to figure out something but don't know what..

He then looked at our beyblades .the stadium lights were on, and Kai and tyson faced each other.

Kai :" Weak bladers dont deserve to exist . I will crish your bey into pieces. "

Tyson :" IT WONT BE THAT EASY!!"

Kai :" First, i will deal with him and then... with you"* looks at me*

I just nodded .

I am not worried now .. why? Because I sensed that Tyson.. has the dragoon in his beyblade.

'This battle will be interesting.. for the first time.. I will see two bitbeast fighting each other. '

<( cannon fight. )>

'Gasp. Gragoons energy.'

I thought as I saw some blue Ray's appearing from the beyblade.  This also made the beyblade spin 2 times faster than it should. And.. it he was creating a strong whirlwind.

Akira :" ITS A HUGE TORNADO. Even dranzer can't stand up to match that force."

Tyson :" I- I DIT IT!!"

' No.. it's not the end.'

Kai:" ... i may have misunderstood you... But.. I WILL WIN! ... DONT THINK DRANZER IS JUST ANY BLADE!"

'Eh? Now, the dranzer is going to reveal himself? Huh? dragoon, too? Wait ... even kitsune is shaking ... as if he wants to come out! What should i do?'.

Kitsune:" Let me out, girl.. I need to meet them. "

Sakura:" No, kitsune. Not between the match. Also, you are going to fight dragoon afterward. "

Kitsune :" Fine. Hehehehe, it will be interesting. "

Sakura:"..?"

And finally.. they were out...  Dranzer and dragoon... I was amazed.. it looked so beautiful...

Huh? Did they look at me for a second?

After that... they collied with each other and the match was a draw.

Tyson :" Was that dragoon?"

Sakura:" Yes.. it was.."

Akira :" dragoon? What are you talking about??"

Tyson :"  You saw it just now, right? The dragon  and a big bird appeared from the beyblades?"

Akira :" i saw the beyblade glowing but nothing else."

Kai :" Some people can't see them."

Tyson :" What are you talking about?"

Sakura :"  He is talking about the bitbeast tyson. The blue dragon Gragoon  and the red bird dranzer. Now.. It's my turn, right kai?"

Kai :" hn."

Sakura:" kitsune ... is egger to play with dranzer."

Kai :" Kitsune??"

I showed him my beyblade with kitsune on the center.

Kai :"... you lied to me when you said you didn't have any bitbeast. "* angry*

Sakura:" i didn't lie. Some month after THAT incident.. I got it."

Kai:"... then show me what what you got!"* prepares to launch the blade*

Sakura :" Fine with me."* did the same as him.*

??:" 3.. 2...1 LET IT RIP!!!"

We both launched out beyblade . But I guess I put more pressure, which caused my beyblade to leave a mark on the stadium... which also shocked everyone.

Kai :" Dont think you know all my moves .. because i have improved a lot since then.."

Sakura:" i am not even thinking anything."

His beyblade was trying to hit my beyblade, but since my beyblade was faster , he simply couldn't.

Kai :" WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING? FIGHT PROPERLY!!"

Ah.. seems like I succeeded in triggering his emotions and now.. here is dranzer..

As soon as the dranzer appeared in front of us again..

Sakura:" Kitsune... finally, you can show yourself. "

Suddenly, just like their beyblade,  my bey also started to glow . And.. kitsune appeared.

He was 2 times bigger than a normal bitbeast.

All of them were amazed.

Tyson :" WOW, LOOK AT GIANT  FOX!!"

Kenne :" THAT FOX IS TWO TIMES BIGGER THAN BOTH OF THEIR BITBEAST!!"

Kai:" This... is your bitbeast...?"

Sakura:" ... yes.."

But suddenly, they stopped fighting each other.

' Huh? I thought  they would fight. What happens?'

Kai :" DRANZER WHAT ARE YOU DOING? FIGHT!!"

Dranzer let out a loud scream and went inside his bey .. Kitsune did the same. And the match was a draw.

Kenne :" Why did they stop fighting?"

Tyson:" WHAT HAPPENED?? THIS IS CRAZY!!"

Kai:" Interesting... 2 draws in one day..Hahahah... next time if we fight.. Let's fight more seriously. "

He said that and looked at me one last time.. trying to find any answers to unknown questions, then turned his back and left.

Tyson :" HEY, WHERE ARE YOU GOING? OI WHY DID YOU SURROUND US? HEY???!!"

The beyblades surrounded us, and I was about to beat the shit out of them, but Kai stopped it.

Kai :" You guys won't beat them.. you won this time. Farewell.
"

All of them backed away and left us alone.

We were going back home then kenne said

Kenne:" Tyson.. Sakura.. thank you for saving me. I am pleased. "

Tyson :" Oh, it was nothing!"* puts his arms behind his head*

Sakura:" Of course we will save you . After all, we are friends. "

Tyson :" Yeah! "

Kenne :" But we have a lot to investigate now. The shell killers strange bit."

Tyson:" Look, i promise i will beat kai and shell killers one day.  Together with my new partner."

Akira :" Speaking of which. What is your bey called?"

Tyson :" A name?"

Sakura:" Dragoon"

All:" Huh? "

Sakura:" Its name. Dragoon. How does it sound?"

Tyson :" Love it!! I will name him Dragoon! I am sure that this bit contains the spirit of the dragon from rynshinken. But how do you know about dragoon Sakura-chan?"

Sakura:" Sigh. Kitsune told me."

Tyson :" HUH? YOU CAN TALK WITH YOUR BITBEAST?"

Sakura:" Apparently, yes."

Kenne :" That's cool. Also, your bitbeast is a bit special, i guess, since it's bigger than both dranzer and dragoon together. "

Sakura:" i think so, too."

Akira :" WAIT WAIT  WAIT A MINUTE! Sakura.  Do you know kai? Because of your conversation, it didn't seem like that was your first time talking with him. "

Kenne :" Yeah, he said that you lied to him about the bitbeast.  Did you meet  before?"

Tyson :" You also seem to know each other for a long time .. "

Sakura:" Sigh . Guys, i am tired today. Tomorrow at Tysons house, i will explain everything.  Niw i am going.  Bye-bye."

All :" Bye-bye."

I went back home, and Shuli messaged me that she returned to America because her aunt died. She felt sad at the fact that she wasn't able to say goodbye to me. I went to Grandpa's apartment to stay with them. We ate dinner, and I went back to Mt room to sleep. Sigh... it was a really long day.

Sakura :" kitsune.."

Kitsune:" What is it?"

Sakura:" What did you tell dranzer?"

Kitsune:" Hehe . Some things should be kept secret.  You will know in the future. But I will tell you one thing.  I am the strongest. Remember it."

I was too tired to even say a word.  And after some seconds.. I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

179K 4K 29
๐Ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ ๐ž, ๐˜/๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ...
36.1K 852 22
" Vแด€สŸแดส€แด€ษดแด› x Rแด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ส™แดแดแด‹. Cสœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€๊œฑ ษดแดแด› แดษชษดแด‡. AสŸสŸ แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€๊œฑ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข แด›แด ส€ษชแดแด›, แด›สœแด‡ แด€ส€แด› แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข๊œฑ แด›แด ส€ษชแดแด› ษขแด€แดแด‡๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ ส€แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„แด›แด‡แด… แด€ส€แด›ษช๊œฑแด›. ...
14.2K 417 21
Cheryl Johnson and Marty McFly have been best friends since the third grade. The two of them look out for one another and care for each other. Especi...
32.2K 2.2K 41
people read the book trust me on this one