Where betrayal and suffering...

נכתב על ידי RikkiVermeulen

A servant girl falls in love with the emperor, and schemes unfold the truth. Kang Eun Won; Main Female lead (... עוד

Introduction
Prologue
The First Meeting
Invitation
Imperial Examination
The Emperor's Fever
Entering The Palace And Posion
Going out in man's clothes
Tea and rabbits
Arriving at the bouquet
Perparing A Meal And Serving The Emperor
Picnic and New Friend

Breakfast Before First Meeting

10 1 0
נכתב על ידי RikkiVermeulen

CHAPTER 1:

An early winter moring breeze flow through the curtains reaching the seven-year-old Eun Won. Snuggling closer into her bed covering herself from the cold breeze.

"Eun Won, wake up darling" says her mother Kang Mi-Ri in a soft beautiful voice. Eun Won opens her eyes slowly still feeling a little worn out from yesterday third lesson of being a bondservant and the responsibilities she must follow.

"Good morning mother" says Eun Won before stretching her back and arms. Walking with her mother to the kitchen.

"Mother is it okay if I go out for today" ask Eun Won. "Yes, you can honey but be back before dinner. Eun Won rush to the table stuffing her mouth full of food.

" Be careful Kang Eun Won, your going to choke to death" says her mother Kang Mi-Ri in a half serious but joking tone.

"Bye mother see you later" says Eun Won and starts her journey to the palace market.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yu-Jun's Pov:

Running through the hallways a small body of a nine year old boy appears to be peeking around the corners from time to time. Even the personal bondservants following him around.

"Young master, please stop running around we must go to the dinning room" "The Queen mother and the Emperor is waiting for young master" says the twenty three year old bondservant.

Arriving at the palace dinning room the nine year old boy bows greeting his parents. "Greetings Queen mother and Emperor".

After the breakfast the boy ask his mother. "Queen mother, can I please go out and explore the market". "Yes, you can my child but bring six guards, four personal bondservants with you and please be safe.

Saying goodbye to his parents he starts his adventure to the palace market.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
10M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
421K 17K 122
It all started when Princess Catheline married the dangerously attractive and recently crowned King of Anthreal, Xander. After their marriage, he ne...