Where betrayal and suffering...

RikkiVermeulen tarafından

A servant girl falls in love with the emperor, and schemes unfold the truth. Kang Eun Won; Main Female lead (... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Breakfast Before First Meeting
The First Meeting
Invitation
Imperial Examination
The Emperor's Fever
Entering The Palace And Posion
Going out in man's clothes
Tea and rabbits
Arriving at the bouquet

Prologue

8 0 0
RikkiVermeulen tarafından

An awful scream of pain ripped through the midnight cold air as she awoke from her deep sleep. Frightened she look around and notice that she was in the palace dungeons. Three pairs of footsteps were coming closer and closer to where she was in a lock prison cell. Before Kang Eun Won eyes her beloved husband Yu-Jun (8th prince) stood with his sword in hand next to him Jiwoo (8th prince best friend) and Mo Yi Huai (8th prince guard).

 "How could you betray me like this Kang Eun Won", "I trusted you", said Yu-Jun with pain and anger in his voice. "I don't know what you're talking about", " what did I do", said Kang Eun Won in a confused and sad voice. "You will pay for what you have done Kang Eun Won even death awaits you", yell Yu-Jun.

Yu-Jun lifts his sword and stab Kang Eun Won lightly in the heart. Bloodred liquid stains her white Hanfu and blood spilling out her mouth. "I Kang Eun Won curse Yu-Jun (8th prince) to remember heartbreak for generations to come for I shall be born again and again.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

274K 7.1K 170
After six years of war, my fiancé returned. With a woman and his child in tow. While saying that he couldn't leave her. The same irresponsible fiancé...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
29.3K 2.9K 43
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...
10M 752K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...