His troublemaker || Park Sung...

By enfleurr

"Again with man spreading? You're so boyish." "Unlike your clingy fangirls" "Jealous?" "I'm not" "Yes, yo... More

[ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ]
[ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ]
[ʟɪᴇꜱ]
[ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs]
[ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ]
[ᴘᴇʀᴘʟᴇxᴇᴅ]
[ᴇɴᴠɪᴏᴜs]
[ʜᴇ ᴋɪssᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ]
[ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ]
[ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇs]
[ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ]
[ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ]
[ᴇғғᴇᴄᴛs]
[ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ]
[ᴅᴀʀᴇᴅ]
[ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ]

[ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ]

258 15 3
By enfleurr

Me and Sunghoon entered the 2nd floor, and that's when I let out a gasp at the sight.

"Never visited clubs before?"

"I-I did, it's just I'm visiting clubs after so long."

Sunghoon nodded with sarcasm whilst I cursed myself.

Ain't no way, I'm letting him know that I'm visiting clubs for the first time, or else he'll make fun of me till death.

We then made our way to the bartender for drinks, this place is actually comfortable because everyone is in their own world and literally couldn't give less of a fuck about anyone's existence including ours.

"Since you're still a minor, apple juice will do for you."

I looked at Sunghoon who was about to place the order for drinks.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You brought me here as your partner and now offering me apple juice, am I a kid?"

"Well, according to your age, you're not allowed to drink, and also I brought you here because I don't want any girls around me."

"Ooh, so you are using me?"

"If that's what you think."

I had the most disgusted expression ever to be on my face, because what in the world does this guy want?

"I swear I will kill you"

"Kill me, if you can"

He mocked with the same sarcastic chuckle which just made me more annoyed.

"Fine then, I'm calling Jake to accompany us."

I took my phone out and since I already have Jake's number, I dialled it.

"You're not doing that."

He snatched my phone away before I could even call him.

"Give it back."

"You're here as my partner, so you'll be with me only."

I just let out a huff and soon after he handed me my drink.

"Are we just going to stand here?"

I asked him, feeling bored whilst he had his face buried in his phone.

"We can do something if you say?"

"Something what?"

He pulled me by the waist and kissed me, to which I immediately pushed him away.

"What?"

He asked quite annoyingly when I stared at him whilst covering my mouth.

"There are peoples around us"

I complained, pointing towards the crowd of peoples that were on the dance floor.

"Look over there"

He pulled me towards him again, with this time my back against his chest.

He showed me, how some couples at different corners were shamelessly making out or grinding at each other, which made me cover my eyes immediately, whilst he just laughed it off.

"It's normal for clubs like this and you know you shouldn't be lying to me when it shows that how bad you're at it?"

I turned back around, not giving him a reaction, though I was surprised that he's not making fun of me.

A while later, I saw Sunghoon still busy on his phone, as I looked at the crowd of peoples dancing when my gaze suddenly caught a sight of a familiar figure.

It was Jake, he was alone and sipping onto his drink whilst standing in a corner. I checked my phone properly if I had accidentally called him when Sunghoon snatched my phone but it was not like that, means Jake also visits club but it looked like he don't have a partner.

I wanted to tell Sunghoon about this but I was scared as to how would he react but then when I looked back at Jake, he somehow was also staring at me, he tried to recognise me first and when he did he smiled at me, I had no other option but to smile back because he already saw me now.

"Sunghoon"

I called out for him when I saw Jake coming to approach us.

"What are you guys doing in here?"

Before Sunghoon could respond to me, he was interrupted by Jake.

Sunghoon looked a bit surprised, as well as a bit annoyed, but then he smiled back to him and exchanged a hug.

"I was bored so I brought her here to tag along."

He gestured towards me as Jake smiled at me again.

"So, are you done now, we can go home together."

I looked at Sunghoon and he seemed to agree with Jake as I smiled instantly.

Me, Jake and Sunghoon then made our way to the first floor where Sunghoon went to take our clothes back that we left in the changing room, whilst I stood outside with Jake.

"You look pretty"

I heard him whispering in my ear which made me blush too hard that I needed to look away from him.

God, what is this guy doing to me. My cheeks began to hurt slightly as I finally looked up at him, smiling uncontrollably.

We were interrupted by Sunghoon who came in between us and led me outside. As we reached to his car, they both sat on the front seat and I had to sit in the backseat alone because ofcourse Sunghoon won't let me sit with Jake.

For the whole time, they were laughing and chatting to each other whilst I was looking out of the window, if only I'd know it'd be that boring, I wouldn't have agreed to come here with him.

Sunghoon dropped Jake to his house as I bid him goodbye before he told me to sit on the passenger seat with him.

I got out of the car and went to sit with him, tucking my seatbelt I glanced at him who was already staring at me but soon he diverted his gaze before starting the car and placing his one hand on my thighs.

I didn't really mind it since I was tired and waiting for us to reach home already.

After what felt like hours we finally reached home and I let out a deep sigh before removing the seatbelt. As I was about to get out of the car, he grabbed my arms and pulled me onto his lap.

I looked up at him who seemed a bit annoyed and without saying anything, he kissed me.

I didn't liked the way he was so aggressive that my lips started to hurt but he deepened it even more whilst grabbing the back of my head.

"You're hurting me"

I let out after somehow breaking the kiss and moving my head away.

"What was that with Jake? Didn't I told you I don't want to see you with any other guy?"

He asked me after turning my face around and caressing my lips gently.

"What are you talking about? I didn't even talked to him"

"Look, I just simply don't want you getting hurt, you can't trust everyone because you don't know about their intentions, even if it's Jake."

I don't get it what was he trying to point out, as I looked away from him.

He slid his arms around my waist, pulling me closer as he leaned in to kiss me again but I turned my head to the side, not letting him reach my lips.

"Alright, I'm sorry for being rough earlier but I'm not wrong about what I said just now."

I looked back at him, staring for a while as he took that opportunity to kiss me.

I balled my fist on his shoulders even though he was gentle this time, I just didn't get it why did he reacted like that when he himself didn't let me be with Jake.

"Kiss me back"

He whispered against my lips before kissing me again but I didn't listen.

When I still didn't kissed him back, he reached out to my thighs, hands slowly making it's way inside my dress, so dangerously close to my core, which instantly made me kiss him back.

I moved my lips together with him as he finally seemed to remove his hands which made me close my eyes in relief.

Then he pulled away, opening the car door and taking me outside he sneakily entered inside and brought me to my room.

Placing me on the bed, he took off my heels and put it aside before making me lay down on it. For a second, I thought he was going to kiss me again which he did, but this time it was on my neck.

His beautiful eyes met with mine for 5 seconds before he placed another tender kiss on my temple sending me butterflies and then he left.

I hate him so much

-------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 582 21
" i'm here and you're here. " sim jaeyun / park sunghoon ♡ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, an unexpected friendship blossoms between two boys, and they begin to rea...
26.7K 1.1K 21
♡︎-𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮; heeseung x sunghoon ❛❛So, it all happened just because of your jealous ass?❜❜ ↳ The combination of an introvert and a school hea...
30.8K 1.5K 46
"You know our love would be tragic." Enhypen's Jungwon Fanfic ^-^ ----------------------------------------- Feel free to give me Feedback after you'v...
7.3K 110 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...