Aura Guardian: Attack on Titan

By Saptaswapal

Ash Ketchum, Aura Guardian and the Selfless Chosen One sacrifices his life for Pokemon World. Arceus seeing... More

Information
Prologue
Ash's Powers & Harem
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Story Suggestions
Chapter 8
Some more Information about the Story
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 9

472 20 7
By Saptaswapal

"What in the Distortion World is going on here??!!!!" Ash looked at the scene dumbfounded.

Eren looked at the man confused "Who is he?" He thought confused. Armin felt relief wash over him while Mikasa was still unsure.

"Shit" Ian thought as a chill ran down his spine. He had seen Ash's powers first hand and knows that there isn't much they can do if the boy went on a rampage.

"Who are you?!" Rico demanded her eyes roving over the tall man, who is as tall as the drill instructor Keith Shadis himself. But unlike the former Scout Regiment Commander, the man's face has a warmth and softness that looks comforting.

That's not to mention his beautiful face that looks like it has been carved by the Gods themselves. Or his gorgeous eyes.

"Snap out of it" The Squad leader mentally berated herself, shaking her head to clear her mind of any impure thoughts. This is a serious situation.

"Sir! This boy was with the Titan brat and their friends! The men on the Walls saw him using weird powers to take down the Titans" Said a Garrison Soldier of average stature and a heavy build. He had black charcoal eyes and short dark hair kept longer at the front and parted to the side.

"And why didn't you inform me of this development, Officer Lobov?" Weilman asked furiously.

"I had thought Officer Dietrich had already informed you of this along with Cadet Yeager's Titan powers" Lobov said calmly, his eyes stoic and form rigid.  

Weilman clenched his teeth but backed off. Lobov was one of the most uptight and Play-By-Rule-And-Orders Soldiers, with a high respect for the duties as a Garrison Officer. While his always rigid attitude and high-strung personality causes friction especially with new fresh faced recruits, it suited Weilman just fine.

After all a soldier should always obey every command of their superiors.

And speaking of following orders......

Weilman turned to Ian and growled out "Why wasn't I informed off this Officer Dietrich?!"

Ian didn't said anything.

"You are lucky that I have a need for your commanding skill. Otherwise I would have thrown you in front of the Cannon Fire for disobedience" Weilman shouted "Utterly shameless and embarrassing that a respected Officer of Garrison Elites would be so insubordinate. I should.......

"Ah hello!!" Ash waved interrupting Weilman's rant. Seriously this guy screeched as loud as banshee. It is getting on his nerves. And him threatening his friend's life, is not a plus.

"What?!" Weilman screamed.

"I think your Cannons are facing the wrong direction!" Ash said pointing at the Cannons which were pointed at Eren and his friends "Shouldn't it be pointed at the other side where the Titans are?"

Both Ian and Rico bit their lips to stop from grinning at the jab, while Lobov frowned at the disrespect. Weilman growled and pointed an accusing finger at him.

"Are you with those traitorous cadets and THAT Titan scum?! Answer me now!" he demanded hysterically

"Titan Scum?" Ash looked confused before his eyes widened, as he looked at Eren and his friends. So that's what it is. Did this idiot  consider Eren to be a major threat? That was absurd! He may have some explaining to do regarding what he was doing inside a Titan's body but he isn't a threat.

"And what if I am?" Ash raised an eyebrow in amusement. And while his voice is friendly, Weilman clearly heard the challenge in it.

"Then you admit that you're also responsible for engaging in high treason by collaborating with our enemies and presenting another serious threat to mankind!" The ignorant captain accused "In that case, you must realize that we cannot afford to waste further troops or time on you! We'll just bombard you with high-explosive shells!"

At Wielman's Words many Soldiers pointed their Muskets at him, while some Soldiers maneuvered the Wall mounted Cannons in his direction.

"So you are branding Eren as an enemy, even though he killed at least a Dozen Titans, which I assume is more than what you killed in your entire career" Ash sniffed dismissively.

"What do you mean?" Weilman growled.

"What I mean Sir?" Ash drew the word Sir with sarcasm "Is that the boy you are trying to kill, was doing your job while you abandoned the recruits to their certain deaths"

Eren and Armin looked at Ash in awe, while Mikasa's eyes shone with respect at Ash defending them.

Now she felt a little bad for doubting him.

Many of the Garrison soldiers looked down at Ash's words knowing it is the truth. They left the inexperienced recruits to die meaningless deaths while they retreated and hid behind the walls.    

"What an irony! Newly graduated recruits fighting with their hearts burning with passion and courage while Veterans like yourself, who should be leading from the front, instead ran and cowered behind the Walls" Ash shook his head mockingly "It's pretty pathetic if you ask me"

Now most if not all the Soldiers were bowing their heads feeling shame at the words.

Weilman seeing the situation is getting out his hands, decided to rile his men up.

"Don't listen to him!" The Captain shouted "He is just trying to manipulate your emotions".

"And what are you doing?" Ash thought in disgust "Trying to hide your cowerdace of leaving the battlefield by scapegoating those who fought bravely".

(Ash! Just give me the word) Pikachu's voice filtered through their bond (I will vaporize their sorry asses with a good old thunderbolt).

Even from the telepathic voice, Ash could feel Pikachu's anger and irritation at Wielman's behavior.

"No stay put where you are and protect the others" Ash ordered "This man is paranoid and he may accuse the others of 104th, just because they were with us."

Pikachu was dissatisfied with the answer but didn't said anything.

"I will ask again just who......." Ash yawned dramatically, cutting Weiman mid sentence.

Some of the Soldiers shifted awkwardly, as Wielman was silenced at the disrespect. His eyes bulged and he signaled the Cannons to aim at Ash.

"That's it! I had enough of your disrespect!" Weilman snapped as he raised his hand "All Cannons aim at this brat!!"

Armin felt like someone had poured a bucket of cold water on his shoulders while Mikasa tensed at what she thought would be the death of their would be savior.

Eren clenched his teeth in anger and anxiety, as he looked at the one who just defended him, is about to be killed.

The Trainees of 104th who were watching from the top of nearby building began panicking.

"We have to help him" Tom quickly took out the handles of his ODM gear.

"Don't be an idiot Tom, we can't do anything without us being branded as traitor" Jean exclaimed halting Tom.

"But we have to help him" Mina exclaimed her voice shaking "He saved us. Now time has come to repay the favour".

"And how do we do that?" Connie exclaimed frustrated "Weilman would throw us under the Cannon fire too if we decided to intervene"

"Maybe we can try to convince the Captain that Ash saved us" Marco began, his voice unsure, like he himself doubted if his plan would work.

"Look as much as I want to help him. We can't do anything" Jean sighed heavily "Remember. Ash told us not to intervene"

"But...." Krista looked worried, causing Ymir to clutch the blonde's hand in comfort.

"Don't worry Krista. I think Ash would be fine" Reiner declared crossing his arms, his eyes narrowed as he looked at scene.

"Besides I don't think a Cannonball would do anything to someone who can take on Titans barehanded" The blonde man thought.

Back near the Walls, the Garrison Soldiers manning the cannons had finished loading the Black Powder and Iron Ball filled with explosives.

Weilman raised his arm as the men pointed at Ash's position.

"A single round. No need to waste much ammo" He declared, as his hand came down slowly.

At the signal, Fire flashed around a single cannon as it was fired. A charcoal, iron sphere raced toward the Ash, who only looked disinterested at the proceedings.

"Look out" Eren shouted, just as the fast Iron Ball impacted Ash's position obscuring it by dark smoke.

Weilman smiled at the job well done, while Ian only clenched his fists in anger.

"No" Armin whispered in horror.

However their fear was unneeded, because as the smoke cleared, Weiman's smile turned into a look of shock along with other soldiers.

"I must say with all your big talks I expected something big" Ash's voice startled everyone, and as the smoke cleared they saw him entirely unharmed, while his right hand was clutching the Iron Cannon Ball that was fired at him.

Ash slowly looked at the Cannon Ball before looking at Weilman with a disappointed face, akin to a Parent who was dissatisfied with his children.

"Not impressed" Ash said, his voice bored as he clenched his right hand, crushing the Iron ball clutched on his palm. The Iron Ball was turned into fine powder in front of Ash's raw physical strength.

Weilman and the others who hadn't seen Ash's powers gapped at the scene in shock, while Ash just shrugged impatiently.

"Anything else?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked this chapter.

And so what did we learn here?

Weilman firing a Cannon Ball.

Ash catching the Cannon Ball midair:- "Not impressed". Lol!!

If you liked this chapter then don't forget to leave a comment below because remember reviews are food for a writer's soul.       

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 951 22
๐จ๐จ๐จ. โ”†เผ‰ ห–หš โˆ˜ โ™ฏ ๐“๐Ž๐“ ๐“Ÿ๐‘๐„๐…. just some attack on Titan preferences for you . i do NOT own any Attack on Titan characters !!! they belon...
undone By โ˜†

Fanfiction

837 46 6
In an attempt to start anew, you move on your own to a new town and start attending Stohess University. Things kick off to a good start when the elit...
310K 8.8K 47
๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด. ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ...
8.7K 700 16
| synopsis | - ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด!๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...