FINDING HOME IN YOU

deliciouspeach__ által

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... Több

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴

2.6K 272 21
deliciouspeach__ által

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

In the evening, everyone went to their respective rooms to get ready for the function and Puja.

Divya dragged Rehana with her to her room.
"Divya…  I'm not going to wear it" Rehana said, coming out from the washroom, changing into the dress Aadya had sent.

"My goodness Rooh you're looking so beautiful" Divya said, twirling Rehana, holding her hands.

"But it's too revealing from the back see" She turned her back to Divya.

"No it's not. You're looking perfect and trust me black is totally your colour. " Divya said, tying the knot of her blouse threads.

Aadya has sent a total of four dresses, for the girls. Hiya chose the pastel pink lehenga while Divya chose for herself the red one and for Rehana the black colour, leaving the yellow one aside.

Rehana's dress was so magnificent with stone work and heavy embroidered border, the shiny black colour was suiting her white delicate skin. The blouse has three threads to make it tight around one's frame, with a V shape neckline. Not so deep, not so up. Just perfect.

"You're looking so gorgeous. Red is your colour trust me" Rehana said, as the same way Divya said to her and the girls giggled.

"I know right. Everyone says, red is my colour. " Divya was examining her looks for the last time, in the mirror and a smile kept on her lips. The lehenga is so beautiful and shining with the glossy red colour. The blouse had a single thread at the end and it was sleeveless. She draped her dupatta around her hands, instead of keeping it on her shoulder or neck. While Rehana draped it around her neck.

Divya left her long hair open and Rehana touched the length.

"Divi your hair is so beautiful. '' She exclaimed and Divya smiled.

" Let's go to Hiya di's room" Divya said and both the girls rushed to check on Hiya.

"We're coming inside Hiya di" Rehana said before entering while Divya already went inside.

"Wow you two are looking so beautiful" Hiya said, eyeing the duo who entered inside her room.

"Di…  you're looking like barbie" Rehana said and helped Divya to make Hiya's  dupatta perfectly and then placed it on her left shoulder.

"I agree."

"Maasi knows well our choices"

"Yes.she is the best when it comes to dressing senses"

"I just want to meet her once"

"I just want everything to be alright someday" Hiya said with hope in her eyes.

"Let's go your husband is coming soon" Divya said and earned a smack on her arms from Hiya.

~♥~

"Come Meera ji, come Vihaan"

"Please make yourself comfortable here. Consider it your home" Dev said approaching them.

"Sure Dev ji. And thank you for inviting us. " Meera said, joining her palms.

"You're our family now" Yuvaan said and everyone sat on the couch.

"Ahhh here is Hiya" Abhimaan said when he noticed the girls were coming down from the stairs. But his eyeball stuck on the one person, who was behind his sisters.

"Bhai, control yourself" Ayaan nudged Abhimaan with his elbow.

"Shut up. " Abhimaan glared and controlled himself from eyeing her.

But she is looking so elegant.

Remember what she said.

Abhimaan's jaw clenched when the memory of that night flashed in front of his eyes. He averted his gaze from her to his parents who were talking with Meera.

Rehana noticed the sudden change of his expression and her heartbeat increased.

What if he left her for forever?
What if he files for divorce?

"Come Rehana" Divya's voice broke her Terence and she found Hiya was already seated between Meera and Vihaan. And how the duo shared glances shyly.
She smiled and sat with Divya.

"When will you leave? " Rehana whispered in Divya's ear.

"After the puja. I just hope nobody gets to know"

"I'll take care of it. But please do not come late."

"I'll try to come back within one hour, don't worry. "

~♥~

"How are you Harsh? " Yuvaan hugged Harsh as he and Ishani came inside.

"Doing good Yuvaan"

Ishani was looking everywhere and her eyes glistened with joy. She never ever attended any kind of function. Her mumma and sister never allowed her. But today she was feeling so happy.

"Hi" Rehana said, noticing she was lost in something.

"Hi Rehana di" Ishani replied shyly.

"Come with us. I'll show you the house" Rehana said holding her hand and Ishani looked back at her father for permission.

Harsh smiled and Ishani left with Rehana.

"This is Ayaan bhai's room and opposite to him is the room going to be yours. '' Rehana informed and Ishani sighed in relief that she doesn't have to share the room .

"Maheen aunty said, you're going to stay in this room until you complete your study . " She informed and Ishani nodded her head.

They're talking sitting on the bed, when they found Ayaan was leaning on the door, listening to them.

"Ayaan bhai" Rehana got up from the bed followed by Ishani.

"Why did you two get up? Sit and talk. I'm going" Ayaan said, feeling embarrassed.

"No bhai. You talk. I'm leaving." Rehana literally ran from there leaving the duo alone to talk.

~♥~

"Looking so beautiful" Ayaan tucked the hair behind Ishani's ear and she shyly met his eyes.

"Thank you." She mumbled softly and He smiled at her cuteness.

"Did Suhani ask something when you and uncle were leaving?"

"No. Di and Mumma went to her maternal house."

"And they didn't take you? "

"They never did. Every year when they leaves, papa take me out to see the decorations and all"

He hugged Ishani and she gasped.

"You don't have to bear any shit from now on"

"I know you're with me" Ishani also draped her arms around him, after a lot of hesitation.

Ayaan kissed her forehead and then pinched her nose tip.
"Ayee my cutie ishu"

"Stop it Ayaan" Ishani whined and swapped his arm, making him laugh.

~♥~

"Hiya" Hiya stopped on her track and turned back to see the owner of the voice.

Hiya lowered her eyes, finding Vihaan standing there with slight nervousness in his face just like her.

"Can we have a moment? " She nodded and asked him to follow her.

"Please make yourself comfortable" Hiya brought Vihaan to their backside garden and asked him to sit on the couch.
After he sat down, she too sat down on the other side .

"Hiya…  I wanted to say.. That I've never been with girls before. I don't know what they feel about marriage, about their would-be husband and about their in-laws  and all. It's so new for me. I know I have made a mistake by marrying you in the heat of the moment , without your guardians permission, without my mother's permission, most importantly without asking your will… "

"And you're regretting it now? "

Vihaan looked at her, as she interrupted him and took everything the wrong way.

"You're getting it wrong"

"I've guessed it, that you'll be regretting your actions" Hiya looked straight at his eyes and he shook his head.
Turning his body towards her direction he held her hand in his grip.

Hiya's eyes filled with tears, she was not ready for the rejection. Not after Samaira and Dev had made her understand that he love her.

"I'm not regretting marrying you. Trust me Hiya. It's just that i was worried about your wish"

"What if I say that I'm happy. I'm okay with this. I've accepted you"

In those days Vihaan was afraid of Hiya's reaction. What if she was hurt because of his actions. What if she never accepts him? What if unwillingly he ruined her future, her wishes?

He didn't expect her approval. Not after the way he behaved with her that day , when she rejected his gift.

"Are you sure about your decision? Are you sure you want to be with me?" Vihaan asked, caressing the back of her palms with his both thumbs.

"I think I'm sure now. To be honest I was in a dilemma, but knowing the person who put my wish before his life, I think for the first time in my life I'm sure about my decision."

Vihaan looked at her with a small smile and then looked back at their adjoined hands.

"You should start your classes soon. Just a few days left for your exam" Vihaan said, releasing her hands from his grip but Hiya felt the lack of warmth.

"I will. Soon. It was just that i was not ready to face them all along"

"You've to face the world by yourself, Hiya. You can't run out from everyone every time. You can't hide yourself forever. You've to face them. The sooner the better"

Hiya raised her face and saw the determination in his face, as he was saying those things to her. He is surely her mentor, her idol, her guide and will be her everything.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
How is the chapter?
You couldn't complete the target.
Still I give the update.
🥹🥹🥹 sad reality.
Leave that...
Hope you all enjoyed the chapter.
Happy Diwali to you all 🎆🎇

But the next chapter will he seriously after 500 votes on this chapter and 5k in all total.
Hope this time you won't disappoint me.
🙂🙂🙂

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.4K 203 22
Rudransh X Aradhana "I am divorced" she announced. And thought that there would be some change in his expression, but nothing changed, He stared at...
2.4K 130 18
Book language will be hindi + English So hello fairies.... Let me just give you a clear and brief introduction about my book. So it's a multi coupl...
38K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
18.8K 991 13
What will happen a Minister's lost wife come back with his five years child? By source, Minister killed her five years ago? He have girlfriend now- T...