The Girl Who Survived

By xoxomilliee

𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙡𝙮𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨, 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 17.1549. She had a hard life but she survived everything th... More

𝓜𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓵𝔂𝓷
It All Started With One Phone Call
The Beginning Of Everything
I Hate My Life
Collinswood
Should I Not Have Come?
New Friend
Storytime
Why Is He Like That?
Little Hunting Trip
Jane
Finally
Alec
Meeting
Movie Night
Mission
Secrets Secrets
Home Sweet Home
Did You Miss Me?
Back In The Days
Maybe In Another Life
Wicked Game
Standing In The Cold Rain
Haunting Memories
Pieces Of The Life I Had Before
Dark Shadows
Black Velvet
Wedding Bells
Day After Day
Missing Piece
When Love And Death Embrace
Only A Vampire Can Love You Forever
Butterflies And Hurricanes
Enchanted
In These Arms
Red As Wine
The Devil In Disguise
The Taste Of The Poison On Her Lips
Your Blood Like Ice
Sacrifice
𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽
Back To Bourbon Street
When Angels Cry Blood
Yesterdays
Cats In The Cradle
Dusk Till Dawn
In Joy And Sorrow
Wildflowers

Runaway

1.1K 21 0
By xoxomilliee

I left when I heard Stefan approaching, I know that Elena will tell him that I knew about all this and I will be questioned.

I met the person who told me about following Damon and Rose to the cafe and that Elijah is alive. "Elijah is alive?" I asked confused. "Yes, I saw him with my own eyes."

"How the hell is he alive if Damon killed him?" I asked raising my voice. This can't happen. "Very good question, I want to know the answer." The person said staring at their hands and looked up into my eyes.

"If Elijah is here, it means he has a connection with Klaus." I said nervously.

"I recommend you stay to the side for a while."

We further followed Damon and Stefan as they went to see Katherine.

"They want a moonstone."

"They won't get it easily." I said.

Later I returned to the house and silenced myself with a spell, I listened as Damon cursed me for disappearing because he would have needed me. He's also a bit angry because I haven't told him that I know the originals and Klaus.

Elena had come to see Rose earlier because she wanted her to take her to Slater. Damon would have wanted me to remove the tomb spell but since he hasn't been able to find me he met up with Bonnie, Jeremy and Stefan. Bennet witch said she could remove the spell on the tomb.

I packed a few things with me and left the house, leaving my car. I met a person further away and they told me that Slater died and Elijah appeared there.

"I'm going to Forks, but I'll be back, I won't be gone long." I said hugging the person and gave one last smile and sped off.

༺༺༺༺༺༺

I was standing in front of the Cullen's house and Alice ran out to hug me. "Madilyn!" Alice screamed and gave me a bone-crushing hug. "How are you here, shouldn't you be in Italy?" She asked, moving away and looking at me.

"I got homesick in America and my friend Kol is missing." I said giving a sad smile.

"Oh no, come in. Jasper, Rosalie and Emmet are the only ones home but the others will be back soon." Alice said taking my hand and leading me inside.

We walked in and Rosalie was the first to come over and hug me. "Madilyn nice to see you after a long time." She said hugging me tightly. "Nice to see you too." I said.

We let go and Emmet caught me in the air with a proper bear hug. "Mad Madi! I've missed you." Emmet said holding me in the air. "Me too Emmet." I said laughing and Emmet set me down.

I then hugged Jasper. "How's it going here?" I asked looking at them and immediately noticed that something was going on.

"People have been missing in Seattle and Victoria is here we've been trying to get hold of her." Alice explsined. "Wow, a lot has happened here." I said and sat down on the bench. "We have Bella's graduation party coming it would be nice if you could attend." Alice said smiling running her hand through my hair. "Why are your hands in my hair?" I asked turning to look at Alice who was standing behind me.

Rosalie let out a giggle and Alice smiled. "Will you attend? I want to do your hair." Alice said and I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I replied and Jasper and Emmet smiled.

Alice showed me a room where I can spend the night. I stared out the window at the forest surrounding the Cullens house.

"It's really nice to have you back, even for a moment." Carlisle was standing in the doorway and I turned to look at him with a smile. I walked towards him and we hugged. "It's really nice to see you." I said hugging him tighter. "Everything okay? What happened in Italy? Alice told me Alec is your soulmate." Carlisle said not letting go of me.

I sighed deeply and stared blankly at the wall. Out of the side of my eye I saw Esme standing at the door and she gave me a smile. Carlisle let go of me and Esme walked next to him and they both looked at me reading my gestures.

"Italy is a great place and Alec is wonderful, he wants to take things slow and not rush." I sat on the bed and twirled the ring on my finger on my right hand.

"I came to visit my old friends in Mystic Falls, Stefan and Damon. You remember them?" I asked looking at Carlisle and he nodded at me. "They have a little problem there and... I don't know it's complicated." I said looking ahead blankly.

"I'm sure that no matter what it is, things will work out, you're always welcome here." Esme said sitting next to me and hugging. I smiled at them. "Alice mentioned Victoria?" I said, changing the subject. "Yes, she is here and we suspect after Bella." Carlisle said motioning for me to follow him.

Bella and Edward went to Flo Rida to see Bella's mother so the rest of us stood in the middle of the forest and tried to catch Victoria. "On the left." Alice said and we took off running.

Emmet and I were after Victoria and Emmet tried to grab her but she threw Emmett and he hit me and we flew to the ground. We continued running and Victoria jumped into the wolves' territory. Victoria continued to run with the wolves after her. She jumped back to our side and Jasper was about to catch her but failed. Victoria jumped back into the wolves area and I cast the spell and she flew to the ground. I smiled but my concentration snapped when Emmet jumped into the wolves' area.

"Emmet don't." Rosalie said.

The gray wolf jumped and tackled Emmett to the ground. I jumped after and threw the wolf away from Emmet the wolf got back on its feet and was about to attack but Emmet stepped next to me.

༺༺༺༺༺༺༺

We were all standing by the Cullens when Edward brought Bella in and told us about the strange vampire smell in Bella's room.

"It was a complete stranger, I didn't recognize smell." Edward said.

"Some nomad?" Esme asked.

"That wouldn't have spared Bella's father." Rosalie said and Jasper entered the room with Emmett.

"The smell disappeared eight kilometers from Bella's house." Jasper said. I silently stared at the wall and listened to their conversation. "Are we becoming guards again?" Rosalie said angrily. They argued and Bella said she had Jacob.

So for the next few days we had to cooperate with the wolves and guard Bella's house. Jasper and I were standing in front of Bella's house and two wolves came to us. The gray wolf stared at me didn't even glance at Jasper and I locked eyes with him and stared back with an annoyed expression.

The next morning, Edward and I went to take Bella to Jacob's. "Doesn't he own a shirt." Edward said annoyed and Bella rolled her eyes.

"Say what you say Eddie but I like the vision in front of me." I said with a grin and Jacob smiled back.

Edward took Bella and kissed her passionately in front of Jacob.

"Thats gross." I said and went back to the car, moment later Edward came in the car annoyed and drove away.

Later we sat in front of the tv and watched the news from Seattle. "The situation is getting worse, something has to be done." Carlisle said aloud.

"Destroys like that require more than just one of our kind, quite a lot more. They attract attention." Jasper said looking at Edward.

"They are newborns." Edward said and I looked up.

"New vampires?" Bella asked.

Everywhere I go drama finds me. I thought and turned back as Carlisle spoke. "Someone got himself an army. We have to go to Seattle."

"A vampire army?"

"They were created to destroy someone."

"Only we are close to Seattle."

"If we don't stop them the Volturi will." Carlisle said.

I went to my room for the night and read a book and texted asking what was going on in Mystic Falls. The day arrived quickly and Bella had slapped Jacob and Carlisle looked at her hand.

I entered the room to hear Emmett say "You're going to be a fierce newborn."

Rosalie left the room and I followed her to the balcony. "That human gets on my nerves more every day." We heard when Bella arrived behind and I left them alone.

                    ༺༺༺༺༺༺

"Bella, what are you going to wear tomorrow?" Alice asked.

"Um I don't know yet." Bella replied awkwardly, staring at the floor.

"It's okay, I'll find you something to wear." Alice said excitedly jumping up and speeding away.

The evening began to approach and Alice's preoccupation with the graduation party began. "Okay everyone I want you to put up decorations and lights around the downstairs." Alice said at the same time, handing me a box with lights.

"Where do you want me to put the lights?" Emmet asked and Alice glared at him. "Oh my god Emmet." Alice said and went over to Emmett.

I laughed and looked at Rosalie who was shaking her head. "I don't understand why Alice bothers with Bella's graduation." Rosalie said as she hung the lights on the railing.

"I guess you still don't like Bella?" I asked looking at her sideways. "I don't, and I never will." Rosalie said. "We've already been in trouble because of Bella and now this whole Victoria thing, the redhead running around Forks." Rosalie said with a sigh.

"I understand."

"And we're never going to get rid of her because she wants to be a vampire."

Graduation arrived and everyone was at the Cullens house. I stood far away with a glass of champagne in my hand and stared at humans. I saw Bella arrive and she came over to talk to me. She soon realized I wasn't in the mood and turned away and I watched as Jacob arrived with the other two.

Bella went to Jacob and I followed. "What are you doing here?" Bella asked. "You invite me." Jacob replied. "My right hook canceled the invitation." Bella said and one of the boys chuckled and I turned to look at him.

He felt my gaze and stared back. "I'm sorry Bella.. About that kiss and your hand." Jacob said and I turned my gaze back to them. I sometimes glanced at the boy because he kept staring at me. I stepped closer to the boy and he watched my steps closely.

"You're the gray wolf that attacked Emmett." I said lifting my head up and the boy straightened his eyes. "Yeah, it's not worth coming to our lands." He said with a smirk and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm Paul." He said winking at me and held out his hand. "I'm Madilyn." I said taking his hand. He stared at me smiling and I smiled back but I turned to look at Alice who came down the stairs and froze in place.

Bella went to Alice first and I glanced at Paul and followed. "What now Alice?" I asked looking concerned. "The decision has been made." Alice said. "What's happening?" Jacob asked walking over to us. "Aren't you going to Seattle?" Bells asked. "We don't. They come here." Alice said and Paul and I looked at each other.

We all gathered in the room and I stood further away listening to their conversation.

"They'll be here in four days."

"It could become a massacre." Carlisle said. I listened as they continued to wonder who is behind it all.

"The army is coming and there aren't enough of us to protect the city." Jasper said.

"Wait, what damn army?" Jacob asked looking at everyone.

"Newborns like us." Carlisle replied.

If I participate, I can't use my witch powers because otherwise I would reveal myself to everyone. The others agree that the wolves are involved and we start practicing fighting against the newborns.

                  ༺༻༺༻༺༻

The Cullens and I were standing in the square and Edward and the Bella arrived. Moments later, the wolves arrived in their wolf forms. My eyes locked with the gray wolf.

"They don't trust us enough to be in human form." Edward said.

"They came. That's the main thing. Will you translate." Carlisle said looking at the wolves. He then walked in front of the black wolf. "Welcome, Jasper has a experience with newborns. He'll teach us how to defeat them." Carlisle began to speak.

"They want to know how newborns are different from us." Edward translate. Carlisle looked at Edward and continued.

"They are stronger because they still have their own human blood in them. Our kind are at their strongest physically in the next few months of our lives." Carlisle said and nodded to Jasper who stepped forward.

"Carlisle is right that's why they were created. An army of newborns doesn't have to be a thousand, but no human army can stand against them. There are two important things to remember. Don't let them wrap their arms around you. They will crush you. And second.. Never go for the most obvious victim . That's what they expect. That's when you lose." Jasper said looking at the wolfes and turned around calling out to Emmett.

Jasper and Emmet went to the middle.

"Don't hold back."

Emmet chuckled and answered Jasper. "It's not in my nature." Emmet attacked and Jasper easily dodged Emmet and threw him to the ground.

I watched with Rosalie as everyone took turns fighting. And finally it was my turn. I stood opposite Jasper and made a move to bluff him. Jasper tackled me and threw me to the ground, but at the same time I pulled his leg from under him and threw him on his stomach.

"Who taught you?" Jasper asked in surprise getting up off the ground. "I'm naturally good." I winked at Jasper and turned to walk away, Alice smiled at me and it was her turn to fight Jasper.

I walked to the tree and the gray wolf came beside me and looked me in the eyes. "I know you would love to challenge me or Emmett." I smiled. The wolf growled and shook his head, surely laughing.

The wolves started to leave and Paul glanced at me one last time. I went back to the house with Rosalie and Emmett.

Alice has come up with an alibi for Bella so her father won't ask. Alice offered the entire house to Bella and Edward for the night.

"Great." I said out loud and Rosalie rolled her eyes at Alice.

Later I went to the city and sat alone in a cafe. I heard the door open and saw a familiar person enter.

"Hey beautiful." Paul said with a wink and stood next to me.

"You own the shirts." I said with a grin. Paul looked at the chair in front of me to ask if he could join me and I nodded to him.

"So how did you join the Cullens?" Paul asked curiously.

"I met Carlisle at the beginning of the 1900s and studied nursing and later others joined but I went out into the world. I was married to Eddie at the time." I said with a smile and Paul's eyes widened. "Were you married to that jerk?" Paul asked surprised and I laughed.

"Many many decades. Until I left him."

"Wow." Paul said looking out the window.

"You seem nervous." I said looking at him.

"Newborns and fighting sounds really great but that's about it. Sam is really nervous." Paul said turning to look me in the eyes.

"It'll be fine, I promise...and if anything goes wrong, I'll intervene." I said looking at my hands and saw Paul give a questioning look but left it at that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 2.8K 30
˗ˏˋ꒰ 🦋 ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [(𝗇.) The Italian word for 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲.] ❝If time were governed by Eros, I would stay in your arms fore...
385K 7.7K 31
Meredith Cullen is the sister of Carlisle Cullen. She decided to go and enjoy the world a little before returning to her brother and his family. One...
703K 18.2K 31
She was alone. She had been alone for a very long time. Too long Untill Jasper found her in the woods. They didn't know who she was or where she came...
632K 16.9K 74
Cecilia Roseanne Cullen. She was their secret, kept hidden for over seventeen years, but everything changed when the Volturi paid an unexpected visit...