Kanaa Kangiren

By thebluevibe

First love is always special isn't it.... But unfortunately not everyone gets succeed in it. . . . This story... More

【MEET  URMILA💜🦋】
【MEET THE DHAYANANDHS❤️‍🔥😎】
【Meet at Office】
Hello doctor🥼
An Discussion

【Prologue】

394 22 11
By thebluevibe

In a lonely road at 2 pm,

Vroom....

A young man was driving the car with utmost speed that the expensive car can afford.With his current speed,he can definitely get involved in an accident but currently that's not his primary concern.

He drove to a place which was looking nothing less than a haunted place with the night settings and its appearance.

He went came out of the car in a hurry and went inside the place with quick strides shouting someone's name.

Hmphhh....

His ears caught the sound of a muffled female cry and his legs followed the path.

Unknown person:Oh Vaanga sir...Varamatinganu nenachen....

That man:Listen ithula avnagala kondu varatha...Leave her...

That person smirked and said "itho vituten"

A gunshot was heard following the ear screeching scream.

Ahhhh......

.

.

.

Loving someone is not a something that can be forced or planned.

But not all of them ends up as a happily ever after......

Lets see whose love gets suceed and whose is not.

This story is a feel good drama with tons of emotions and love...

++++++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
669K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
196K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...