SEX AND TALES | JJK 18+

By VeloAnna

"Y/N, do you remember something?" Yes. You do. But not what he wants you to remember, you remember what you... More

01- Vincent Da Vogh
02- Happy Peace
03- Love For Sex 🔞
04- The Past
05- Cozy Seduction 🔞
06- Cozy Seduction - II 🔞
07- Cozy Seduction - III
08- Sceptical Of Ties
09- Bhusan?
10- You're my present
11- Jungkook and his love life
12- Can't believe him
13- Revenge night - I
14- Revenge night - II 🔞
16- You want your husband 🔞
17- Let's go out
18- Sorry but I'm horny again
19- Do you need sperms?
20- Groovy
21- Period cramps are champs🔞
22- What is sex?
23- Austin lied, Jungkook died
24- Shock master
25- No love but care
26- 8 years ago?
27- Eomma appa and mommy 🔞 21+
28- How Vicent Da Vogh?
29- Work and confessions
30- Taehyung and you
31- Shareholder friend
32- Spoken unspoken 🔞
33- Never your friend's girlfriend
34- Not right now 🔞 21+
35- Not right now - II 🔞
36- Your brother, my brother
37- Confession messed up

15- Revenge night - III 🔞

2.3K 29 1
By VeloAnna

Jungkook blindfolds you almost instantly when you were just admiring him and his dominance over you.

And you let him do whatever he wants this time but next time it'll be you for sure who'll do this to him.

As he blindfolded you, you feel your left boob attacked with his mouth. He was so furious while he nibbled on your breast with his mouth and played with his fingers on your right boob.

"Mmmm," he moans.

It's so bad that you can't see him right now but only feel. The thing for you would have doubled if he let you watch him do all this too.

His member was touching your vagina from down that was tempting you to moan as well from so long so you did.

You both moaned together.

"Ahh Jungkook..."

"Yes babe?"

"Down down... Ahhh,"

He understood so he went down kissing you stomach and finally to your entrance.

You could feel hotness of his breath on your area. Oh holy shit only if you could see him right now doing this to you. How much more sexier would it have been. You would have cum right at any moment if you could just get to see him.

Slowly, you started to feel a soft muscle on your pubic area.

His tongue.

You have never felt so satisfied in this area by anyone. But what anyone, it just had been Taehyung with whom you've gone physical in your life but Jungkook hits different.

Taehyung is also nice but Jungkook is nicer and that's perhaps... You two have emotions from the past for each other? Although you don't recognise them anymore but as per Jungkook told you everything, it seems like it had been way too deep amongst you two that you can literally feel all this happening.

Jungkook slowly enter his fingers in your entrance when you were in your thoughts.

You couldn't feel anything but so heavenly because of his fingers in your womanhood. In and out movements... the way he's doing them is like a pro would do it.

You moan.

"More of your moans baby, I want more of them, I need to know I'm doing fine..." He murmurs.

You moan even louder the next time. Not just to show him but actually it felt good and his words affected your pleasure more than anything.

"You're really daddy, I can't explain in words so... Ahhhhh, so... All I can... No oh my god!"

He shuts you up with his member entering you without any warning when you were trying to talk.

He moans alongside you and instantly bends down to reach your face almost touching your nose with a furrowed face and eyes closed and you felt so tight for his smooth soft but hard muscly member.

"You're a damn... Virgin."

No you're not a virgin.

But you felt like one which seemed like a compliment. Was it really?

He moans once again before slowly starting to thrust into you.

You couldn't stop moaning as he started to push into you deeper and deeper with every thrust. You could feel his member's skin around your stomach. Soft and long and thick and specially... The best.

Jungkook's movements slowly initiated to get faster as he got comfortable with your tightness and you got comfortable to his size.

He stopped moaning but his movements went higher and above like your moans' pitch got louder than ever.

He was thrusting and thrusting into you deeper and shorter and he was so fast. Almost animalistic giving you heavens in every in and out.

"Ahhh jung- kook... I never... Felt.. so satisfied damnn ahhhhhhhh don't stop baby..."

Your hands left the bedsheet and held him. Marking scratches at his back with your long nails is the biggest regret you might have tomorrow as it's hurting him, you know it but you both can't feel it right now because of your pleasures.

Jungkook stops making you whine so hard that you shout at him.

"Why the frick did you stop you bastard i was almost there."

You were making sounds like a baby when he picked you up in his arms and takes you to the bathroom.

He stands you down and turns you over that you face was touching the wall. He takes your hands and holds them above your head tightly and enters you again from behind this time that you shout even louder as you weren't open to him from behind.

"Stop Y/N, I can't control anymore otherwise."

You hear a faint voice of Jungkook asking you to stop for something but you can't decipher for what he's saying to stop in the midst of your love making.

You feel his erected penis in his behind that suddenly you felt a stoppage again. You hands being held down by him so you turn back to see what he's planning to do next by stopping his actions in the mid again when you're about to cum.

You felt yourself on the bed again. Jungkook on top of you, lustful eyes but not doing anything anymore.

"I said stop. Moaning. Y/N. I can't sleep or focus on sleeping because of you."

What?

"Wake up."

What again?

"What up you idiot, you're making me out of control."

And you finally realise that you were just... Dreaming?

It wasn't a dream. You know it wasn't. It felt- like it happened before it wasn't a dream for real but how could this happen that nothing between you two happened just now. You were in the bathroom so you checked that way and it was... Closed? Not messy anymore?

"I..."

He hums in a questioning manner. When you said nothing, the man who has his arms on both of your side holding himself above you sighs and speaks.

"You were perhaps so indulged in dreaming that you forgot I'm near you and... You're masturbating literally... just beside me?"

Another realisation that you aren't wearing clothes anymore and not even the bedsheet was on you.

"Don't worry, I didn't see it whole, only the last part when I turned to your side as you literally went too loud for my ears when I'm trying to sleep."

You closed your eyes in the next blink because of shamefulness. How could you be so immersed in your hallucinations that you forgot he's next to you on bed and it would disturb him and that's not the right thing to take place.

You cannot masturbate with a man next to you!

"In sorry to say but, my buddy is now hard. Who's gonna help him as you woke up him?"

He furrowed his brows in question with a dead serious face. His muscles all tensed up showing how sharp his jawline and features are.

A freaking gym lover.

"I..."

"I'm letting it go since it's the first time. I'll help myself. . . but dare you do it the next time beside me, I'll forget that you've forgotten me for a few years because... I haven't."

He tells before getting off you, leaving you on the bed and moves to the bathroom to perhaps masturbate?

Of course, your moans got him up so... What else he's supposed to do as he can't touch you either because you remember nothing about him yet.

But was this really a dream or a hallucination?

You know, it wasn't a dream for sure as you felt everything to be happening for real.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 996 24
❗❕ Jungkook X Reader Fanfic ❕❗ 🎬 Short story.. 🎬 Hate to Love. 🎬 Drity talking. 🎬 Dual POV. 🎬 Office Romance. 🎬 Grumpy X Sunshine. 🎬 Bromance...
369K 11.8K 26
[COMPLETED | UNEDITED] ✧ Four years. Four years since Kim Taehyung had seen Jeon Jungkook, yet the memory of their last conversation was still fresh...
1.3M 62.5K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
53.3K 4.1K 30
"In one of the stars, we'll be living one day. In one of them, we'll be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look a...