MHA smut

By iuseyouformyself

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ All stories that I will uploading and sharing in this book DO NOT BELONG TO ME! They belong to... More

Croon for you
Wildfire
Frozen
Daddy Cool
Good For Me
Don't Watch Your Friends' Sex Tapes and Other Life Lessons
Two's Company, Three's A Threesome
Den of My Soul
fight so dirty, love so sweet
Bad Taste In Good Men
Set on You
verdant
the more you ignore me
The Scent of Smoke
slow down (it's a science)
Hand on ass, heart on sleeve
Hard As A Rock, But A Fool
ICEHOLE
No Easy Steps
Liquid Nitrogen
put your lips on me and I can breathe underwater
Change of Pace
It's rotten work. Not to me. Not if it's you.
Kacchan, Respectfully, Choke on It
A Lesson to Remember
Hearts Beating Faster
Lightning in a Bottle
Winging It
For You
Take turns to make a circle
Toss a coin in the dark and if you hear it tinkle, don't breathe
Desecrate, chants the song of caged birds
make the call (to give it to you all)
Between greed and grapes
The Path That We Follow
whatever you've done, just bury it
Edges Aligned
In Perfect Rhythm
Soft Lace and Silk Sheets
Maybe He Was Pretty
Sunkissed and More
circumbinary orbit
And It All Keeps Coming Back to You

finding the world under foot

931 5 36
By iuseyouformyself

Written by:
ContraryBee

~ Chubby Midoriya Izuku

Summary:

Faced with an overwhelming public backlash, Izuku is floundering now that he's been exposed as Dynamight's lover. He can handle it. He does handle it.

Until he can't anymore. Praise Katsuki's emotional sensitivity training! No miscommunication here.

Just healthy, safe, sane, and consensual fucking-till-he-feels-better conflict resolution. Fuck yeah.

_______________________________

Izuku stares, bemused, at a woman doing her utmost to lord her few extra inches of height over him.

"I'm sorry," he says, without actually feeling sorry, "but you're telling me this, because?"

"I'm concerned for you," pink lips smile condescendingly, like he couldn't tell the difference between genuine concern and smug satisfaction, "Katsuki keeps telling me how he doesn't want to hurt you anymore, but I can't live in denial. It's just not who I am."

The first reaction has gone and past, and Izuku's ready to flay into this girl when said topic of conversation comes up behind him. Izuku can tell, because the large, scarred palm that grasps his hip and pulls him closer, the warm line of muscled heat, and the husky voice pressed into his hair are all part of man Izuku knows better than himself.

"Ready to go, baby?" Katsuki slips his thumb under Izuku's shirt to feel his skin. "I wanna get the fuck out of here and get the fuck in you."

The woman's face twists.

Izuku waits patiently. When she doesn't seem like she was going to speak, and actually, has a rather hunted look on her face, Katsuki clues in that Izuku hadn't just been chatting with this person.

His head lifts and red eyes freeze her solid.

"Who are you?" He asks, bluntly, rude.

Usually this is when Izuku muffles him with a few sheepish laughs, smoothing it over with these 'extras' that Katsuki couldn't give less of a fuck about but this time? This time, he's got one too many champagnes in him and he's feeling salty. This was rather bold too. Bold, to approach Dynamight's 'new beau' and lie right to his face almost immediately after the reveal that he even had a beau.

"Oh, I think her name was Aki." Izuku says, blithely ignoring the now pleading look in her eyes. "She was just telling me how I should let you dump me so you and her could be happy together. She was just concerned for me, so I can understand why she called me plain, stupid, and fat in the same sentence."

The silence after was beautifully terrifying.

"I'm not allowed to kill her, am I?" Katsuki asks, as the woman pales more and more and actually sways on her feet.

He's not serious, but Izuku contemplates the question long enough for Aki to ooze herself away on five-inch heels she clearly didn't fit properly. Those were going to hurt her back before long.

"Fucking bitch." Katsuki rumbles, his hold on Izuku's hp tight and nearly painful. Red eyes follow her in the crowd, tall enough to pick out her hair color. "Doesn't know what she's fucking talking about."

"We saw it coming, Kacchan," Izuku sighs tiredly, letting himself lean against his pro-hero boyfriend. "In the media's eyes I came out of nowhere, I'm quirkless, and I am overweight." He and his mother had so many things in common, one was their penchant to eat their feelings and they had a lot of feelings to eat through.

"Who's we? Fuck that. You're perfect." Katsuki grumble, easily steering Izuku out of the crowd. What had been a rather good mood on his part was soured completely, he glared at any and all who dared to approach him, or more, his cute, cuddly, beautiful boyfriend of three years and childhood soulmate of near on twenty-five.

"I'm not perfect, Kacchan. I am happy with my size, its just hard to deal with society's image issues, you know that."

Izuku mourns the joy Katsuki had felt earlier in the evening when he introduced Izuku proudly and smugly to the line of reporters outside amid the swears and threats that were so part and parcel of his character.

"You're perfect and juicy and nobody should fucking know or care you're quirkless. I don't." Katsuki's hand squeezes on his hip, always defensive now over the issue that had caused them so much strife when they were young.

"It's okay, Kacchan. I can handle it." Izuku pets over his tense knuckles. "And stop using the word juicy, its embarrassing."

"It doesn't matter that you can handle it, you shouldn't fucking have to." Katsuki answers, and they leave the party through an empty side corridor. Not entirely empty, because they pass a young new hero and his paramour kissing against a cold cinderblock wall. Pro Hero Dynamight and his newly debuted lover are ignored. "Now, who is we."

"Me and your PR team, Kacchan," Izuku rolls his eyes and wiggles to find some breathing room in the tight hold, "Sasana-san and I are on speed dial."

"The fuck are you talking to that harpy for?!" Katsuki asks, almost betrayed, "You know she's the devil's daughter!"

He's just aiming to get Izuku to laugh, and he does, it's just a little depressed.

"She's good for you, and your image, Kacchan!" As quickly as it came, Izuku's smile dies. "You're a pro hero, and a top pro too. You have fans, and even people who don't like you want to know about your life and cast judgement. You're hot, and strong, and powerful, and I'm ...I'm not what the world would want for you. Or expect. It'll be a little rough for a while, but Sasana-san says it'll die down."

"Fuck that." Katsuki says, walking around with Izuku to open his side of the car door. The driver jolts awake when Izuku says hello, and Katsuki scoots in after Izuku.

Izuku's hand is captured between them and rests, linked with Katsuki's, on a strong thigh. Leaning on him, Izuku lets his eyes close and in the privacy of the black-tinted car he lets the few tears slip out.

"It's so stupid." He mutters to himself, half to Katsuki, "I knew this was going to happen. I was so ready to deal with it, to shove it in all their faces that I'm the one you picked, I'm the one who's been there all your life. I..."

Katsuki draws a circle with his thumb on Izuku's knuckle.

"I feel so fat and ugly and stupid." Izuku admits, whispering, "and I know I'm not, I know that you think I'm beautiful, that you love me. We've been through too much for me to ever doubt you, Kacchan, it's just..."

"The public."

"The public." He leans his head on Katsuki's shoulder and breathes in with the gentle kiss pressed to his crown. They sit in contemplative silence for the rest of the drive, wrapped up in the back seat.

Katsuki has to take his costume off in his office, locking it up for security reasons, so Izuku makes himself comfortable in his best pyjamas (old, ratty, printed with hero-Shouto's logo of a cat's face half red and half white – Katsuki hates them). Looking at himself in the mirror, he fiddles with the bottom hem of his shirt (a Dynamight T-shirt overly large, of course, he has to represent).

He does get it.

He'll never be the model-girlfriend with the nails and hair and eyelashes, the 100% always ready to show up and show out. He's just a man, quirkless and anxious, slightly chunky around his belly, his hips, and his thighs. He's cute, with his cheeks and his freckles and his green fluffy hair but...

Hands come around his back to his front and press him into Katsuki's tall, strong form.

"You're gorgeous." Katsuki whispers into the back of his head. "You're beautiful." Into his neck. "You're kind, and gentle, and sweet. You're chunky, and it's delicious." Against his cheek. "You're my baby, my Deku, I love you." Into his lips, with one of his hands crawling up his front to feel his stomach and his chest to hold his chin still. The kiss pressed into his mouth then is firm, forceful, like Katsuki's trying to push his love into Izuku through his touch.

"Kacchan," Izuku half-laughs, sighing and swaying with Katsuki as he wraps him up tight. They look at themselves in the mirror, red eyes meeting green. "I love you too, baby." The soft moment seals up a few of the newly torn holes in Izuku's sensitive heart. If he has this, he can weather anything. There was no lie in Kacchan, not ever. He does love him. Fully, totally.

"We're gonna fuck later tonight, but you need to not be wearing IcyHot's fucking face, got it?"

Izuku splutters into laughter.

"This doesn't do it for you, Kacchan? I thought you had some kind of rival tension with Todoroki-san?"

A miffed Katsuki abandons him at the mirror, and Izuku spends the rest of the night happily soothing his ruffled feathers.

Oddly enough, it was not Aki who cast the first rumor. It was some no-name backwater sidekick who Katsuki didn't even recognize, let alone know the name of. Said he had been Katsuki's first fling when he came on the scene, and that Izuku was just a power move, a pretend relationship to make it seem like Katsuki's less of a playboy asshole.

All of which was utter bullshit, Katsuki's been with one person and one person only his whole life.

And that person, regardless of what he says, couldn't help reading the headlines and hurt.

Headlines, headlines, headlines.

"Heartthrob hero Dynamight hiding illicit past!"

"Dynamight's lover: hero, villain, or neither at all?"

"Gold-digging Deku: the truth behind Dynamight's mysterious lover."

"Cheating scandal! Dynamight's disgust with quirkless lover Izuku Midoriya!"

Yeah, that last one caused problems. Katsuki's legal team was well-staffed and scary, and the tabloid printed a retraction the very next day but the damage was done. Everyone knew Izuku's full name, his quirkless status, and essentially believed he had tricked Katsuki into a relationship.

Turns out the leak was an intern at Izuku's own office, a young professional barely out of school and eager to feel even the tiniest lick of fame.

Izuku's boss fired her the next day.

Erin-san was a foreign woman with blonde hair and green eyes, but she didn't found Japan's first Hero-Watch Social Work Foundation by being a shy shut in. She spearheaded the field of heroic counselling and therapy and even made the Commission itself bend to her Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion plus Mental and Emotional Wellness programs. They were a necessary and crucial part of hero work, and have since seriously impacted the rate pf suicide, injury, and burnout in the field.

As her right-hand man, Izuku was under fire now for being quirkless and daring to analyze quirks with the lens of his social work doctorate, focusing on quirk-specific treatment.

"How can you believe Mr. Midoriya's decisions are accurate, let alone safe for his clients?" One reporter asked her on the street when their building was mobbed, "He has no idea what having a quirk is like, and clearly can't understand the rigors of having one!" This reporter's quirk was the ability to grow out their hair to whatever length they pleased but having a quirk at all was better than none.

"Mr. Midoriya has declined to comment, but isn't his relationship with top hero Dynamight a cause of concern? A conflict of interest?" One asks.

"What is your response to Dynamight's comments on quirkism in society, isn't quirkism impossible in this day and age if Midoriya can achieve a job at such a critical hero-support company?" Another calls.

"Dr. Izuku Midoriya is by far the most intelligent, hardest working, and kindest person let alone social worker that I have ever met," Erin says sharply in her near-to-perfect Japanese. Her heels clack on the sidewalk and the driver has already opened her car door. "His relationship is his and Dynamight's business, not mine, nor yours. Quirkism is alive and very real, otherwise you would not have asked such a question. Now all of you look here." She flashes a photo from her phone, catching all of the clamoring reporters with surprise and shock.

"Thank you, my lawyers will be in touch for illegal loitering, obstruction of critical service, and harassment." Erin's grin is sharp and mean, and the driver snaps her door shut before anyone can get a word in.

"See, look at that," Katsuki points out the article detailing Erin-san's cutting retorts. "She's got her head on straight. I'll sue everyone who says a fucking word about you, Deku."

"Kacchan," Izuku sighs, sinking into his love's side, "That won't help. It's just...something to live with."

It didn't really come to a head, until the liberally known hero Black Cat (a beautiful woman with a mysterious air, a mask, and a skin-tight black bodysuit) was partnered with Dynamight on a trafficking-ring raid. They succeeded in rescuing over fourteen young women, and Black Cat was instrumental in the process. At the end of it all, she sidled up to Dynamight and kissed his cheek, cameras flashing, and they presented such a perfect picture of a heroic couple.

And the media latched on voraciously. Everywhere Izuku turned, it was the pretty, sexy hero pressed up to Dynamight's side. Dynamight, rough, powerful, strong, Black Cat, lithe, smooth-talking, strong. Comparisons of them both. Made up fantasies, scenarios, make believe about who Dynamight is really with, who he should be with. Shipping wars. About real people. About Izuku, often shaped as this horrible character trying to interfere in Dynamight's life, holding him back, deliberately sabotaging him. Soliloquies about Black Cat swooping in and rescuing Dynamight from Izuku's grubby gold-digging paws, his disgusting fat-people ways. Fan edits of the images, of Black Cat and their every touch, extrapolated for the most impact.

All of it online, where he can find it.

Katsuki came home from that raid exhausted, clearly not having seen the headlines yet or the news, or that damn picture with her lips on his skin and his own grimace that somehow looked intrigued (Izuku is going to blame photoshop, or Katsuki's gremlin-like faces for this, he couldn't...he just...he couldn't handle it otherwise). He doesn't believe it. Of course not.

But how much does he have to read about how terrible he is for Katsuki? How much longer will this go on? It's been, it's been months.

They fell into bed, but Izuku was up half the night, mind whirling, unable to let it go and hating himself for being...

For being him.

"I'm home." Katsuki calls into their apartment, shucking his large boots and dropping his bag. He heads to fall face first into the couch and wait for his loving boyfriend's hands in his hair, looking forward to it even, but something's off.

The apartment is unchanged from this morning, but there's an energy in the air Katsuki immediately picks up on. He changes course, and heads to the bedroom.

Before he gets there, the door flies open and he's greeted with an overly stretched grin, eyes squeezed shut.

"Welcome home!" A hitch to his breathing. "Sorry, Kacchan, I got...caught up." Red swollen eyes.

Izuku's been crying, and he clearly doesn't want Katsuki to know about it. He's trying to lie.

Now, younger Katsuki would be getting angry. He'd point and prod and rip at Izuku until he confessed, but older Katsuki has grown up, he has better emotional sensitivity training. Izuku doesn't get a word out before Katsuki's wrapped him up in his arms. Pinned him down so he can't flee.

"The fuck's wrong with you?" Okay, so the training only helped a little bit.

"I...nothing!" Izuku blusters, trying to wriggle free. Too bad, Izuku, Katsuki can deadlift twice your body weight. "Nothing's wrong with me!" But his eyes flicker away, his expression falters.

Izuku is not the best at lying, as one can see.

Katsuki doesn't let up. He leans in and puts their foreheads together, and he levels a soft stare.

"What's wrong, Izuku."

Izuku's face immediately screws up, collapsing into terrible upset and he sobs. He curls into Katsuki, who takes his weight without complaint.

"That's not fair!" Izuku wails, "Not fair, Kacchan! Not fair!"

"What's not fair?" Katsuki grunts, waddling them back so he can sit on the bed and Izuku can slump entirely onto him. Shoving and pushing, Katsuki has them wrapped up together on the bedspread, and he kisses at Izuku's wet cheeks.

"You saying my name like that. Not fair. It's stupid, you're going to think its stupid!" Izuku mumbles, hiding his face. Not liking that, because Izuku should always be looking at him, Katsuki bullies those arms out of the way and essentially lays himself atop Izuku so he couldn't escape.

"Deku, baby, what's wrong?" Katsuki asks, "Don't make me ask again. Honesty first, remember?"

Honesty first. The first rule of their relationship way back when they were struggling to escape from the toxic vicious cycle of childhood.

"Honesty first." Izuku's lip quivers. "I don't want to. It's stupid, and you're already tired after work, and it's something I should be able to handle, but I couldn't stop looking today and I just kept digging and it hurt me more, and I don't think I'm good enough for you, what if it's all true? What if I'm holding you back, don't you need an equal partner to be a good hero, that's what each article says, every single one, even the ones that are about my looks which I shouldn't care about, I shouldn't—"

"Hold the fuck up!" Katsuki barks, stomach swooping unpleasantly. He calls himself a hundred names, the least being idiot. What did he think would happen? That after talking about it once, it would all be okay? Clearly Izuku's been dealing with the bad press all on his own, the media backlash for something as stupid as him just being himself, and Katsuki's not stopped to think twice about it.

Sure, he doesn't look at the media at all, ever, his PR team handles it all, but Izuku did. Clearly, Katsuki wasn't giving his partner the attention he needed to work through it.

"You are my equal partner!" Katsuki says loudly, leaning in to bite Izuku's cheek in punishment. He squawks but is so thoroughly pinned by the bulky pro hero he couldn't avoid it if he tried. "You're the one who taught me that quirkless people are just as smart, just as strong, so you can't start spouting off the opposite."

"That's not...I just...Kacchan, I'm—"

"You're perfect, Izuku, because you're perfect for me." Katsuki kisses him. Once, twice, then a third, deeper time. "You've been scrolling a lot, huh?"

"Yeah." Izuku sniffles. "And, the whole thing with Black Cat—"

"Hah?!" Oh, Katsuki knew that bullshit would come around to bite him goddamn woman was a menace and merely snickers at every scandal she can create in the media. Katsuki didn't think it had been malicious, just her usual flirtation, but Katsuki's going to blast her ass anyway. She caused a lot of shit for Izuku. But still, Katsuki's chest clenches a little, because did Izuku-- "You think I'm gonna cheat on you, fuckhead?"

"No!" Izuku yelps, eyes flying open. "No, Kacchan, not that, never! I trust you, I know you. You'd never. I'm...I just. Seeing it, and she's so pretty, and you're so pretty, and everyone's shipping you two that they don't even bother remembering I exist and when they do it's... they're mean about it, is all. I took it personally, today. Like I shouldn't be in this relationship, or like I never have been."

"Nobody has a say in our relationship except us two." Katsuki says quietly. "Don't start making decisions on your own." Ice filled him at the very mention of not having Izuku, not having their relationship. That's not what he meant, but...

"Yes, Kacchan, I know. I'm sorry." Tears fill green eyes again, and Izuku starts sobbing once more. "I never should have said that. No decisions, they were just thoughts. I'm sorry."

That's not what Katsuki's been going for, shit, now he's made him start apologizing.

He kisses wet eyelids, back and forth, letting Izuku cry himself out a bit. There was not talking to hm when he was in the middle of emotions, Katsuki had to learn that really fucking quickly. Trying just made things worse, and even though all of Katsuki wants the crying to end, wants to fix the problem so everything's okay again immediately, that's now how Izuku works. Izuku has to feel things to the end before he can let them go.

It takes a while. Ten minutes or so, before Izuku's a slumped, sad mess in Katsuki's arms.

"I don't want you to apologize for feeling like shit after looking at that crap all day. It hurt you, so it's real. I ignore it, but I shouldn't have ignored it when I knew you wouldn't." Katsuki sighs, kissing Izuku's forehead. He earns big green eyes and sinks into the sweet kiss Izuku presses to his mouth. "I love you, nobody else. I don't want anybody else. Not the bitchy Cat or anyone. I'm with you to the end of our lives, Zuku, yeah? Ever and ever."

"Ever and ever." Izuku repeats like they're five again and getting married in the sandbox, sniffing his red nose. "I feel silly now."

"Good, you are silly." Katsuki grunts, kissing him again and biting his lip this time. "But something has to change. Either you stop scrolling all the mags, or you let me go ham suing these fucks. I'm not coming home to you feeling like shit because of them. And don't lie, I know it's begun affecting your work."

"I know. I've been so stressed about this." Izuku sighs shakily. "Let's try to meet with Sasana tomorrow, maybe there's something we can do."

Katsuki hums, petting a hand over Izuku's waist and hip. The dip is gorgeous, and when he grasps at Izuku's thigh there's a pleasing gush of flesh around his fingers. He loves it.

"I love you. I love your body, and your mind, and your smart mouth. You're my equal, you tell me when I'm being an ass, you know me better than anyone else, and there's no one else on this fucking planet that I want by my side." Katsuki says, leaning up on one elbow so he can cup Izuku's cheek.

He's not crying again, thankfully, but those green eyes are shining.

"How can I love another person this much, the way that I love you?" Izuku whispers, and Katsuki flushes all the way through. "Kacchan, kiss me."

Katsuki obeys, he presses his mouth to Izuku's and shifts, feeling the way the nerd sighs, melting into it.

"Kiss me again, and again," Izuku says against his lips, licking his own and catching Katsuki's by sheer proximity. Katsuki groans, kissing harder, putting more of his weight on him so Izuku's head is driven back into the mattress.

"Don't stop, Kacchan, don't stop kissing me," Izuku whimpers, pulling on blond hair, yanking so Katsuki takes his rightful place atop him, those fat thighs opening to greedily swallow Katsuki's narrow hips between them.

"Not gonna stop." Katsuki slurs into Izuku's wet, panting mouth. Unbidden, his hips had started up a deep grind, waking their interested cocks against one another and pressing Izuku into the bedding the way he should be, open and wide and accepting all of Katsuki's ardor.

Their mouths part, as Katsuki kisses his way down a cheek to find Izuku's neck and suck, hard. He puts his teeth in skin, luxuriating in Izuku's hiccupping groan, light, breathy noises that settle around Katsuki's cock like it was his baby's hungry mouth.

"Gonna eat you up, Deku," Katsuki says around a mouthful of skin. He finds Izuku's hands in his hair and presses one back into the bed above his head, linking their fingers and pinning him down.

"Yes, yes fuck, Kacchan, please—" Izuku whines for it, breathing heavily and legs tightening where they cross behind Katsuki's back.

Katsuki pulls back to look at him, half pinned and pink-cheeked. There's no sign of his tears now, no flicker of insecurity. Just lust, just want for Katsuki, for all of him and all he could give.

Katsuki will give him everything or his name's not fucking Kacchan.

"Wanna fuck, Deku?" Katsuki slides his knees apart and fucks his hips forward hard enough Izuku is pushed with the movement, voice breaking on a moan at the feeling. "Want to fuck you, fill you up everywhere. Make you think of nothing but me and my cock, you want that?"

"Yeah, yeah Kacchan, god, fuck me," Izuku answers, ready and willing and free hand pulling demandingly on Katsuki's shirt. "Make me feel it tomorrow. Make me walk around leaking."

Fuck yes, bare. He wants to fuck bare. It's not common, only for special occasions because Izuku doesn't like the feeling when, in public, a bit of Katsuki's spend slips out from his well-fucked hole and he has to pretend it doesn't immediately get him hard. Or deal with the wet spot and stains.

Katsuki of course, fucking loves it. He loves fucking his load into Izuku, loves pulling out and watching it drip, loves feeding it back into that red, puffy hole and knowing Izuku's going to feel him for hours and hours if he gets it deep enough inside.

Katsuki strips his shirt off in a swift move, then nearly rips Izuku's seams trying to get him out of his clothes (actually, that was Katsuki's shirt wasn't it? Shit, maybe he should fuck him in it. But no, he wants to see Izuku's tits bouncing when he's fucking him, wants to leave his scratches and bites and burns all over--)

Izuku's as hard as he is when they're naked, and Katsuki's a bit mean as he goes about licking and sucking his way down to it.

"Kacchan!" Hands in his hair, Izuku's legs have parted and they shake with sensation. "Kacchan, that's good, please, please lick me, suck me, I...I want it!"

"Please, please," Katsuki mocks with his chin bumping Izuku's cock to the side so he can put his teeth in the soft, vulnerable pudge of Izuku's abdomen. He loves this part of him, it's so very unlike Katsuki's own sharp hip cuts, Izuku's a pillowy paradise. "I've always liked the way you beg. Even when we were brats. You'd cry, and I'd go home and wonder why my cock would fill when I shoved you to the ground."

"Kacchan, that's—" Izuku's scandalized gasp is delicious, and Katsuki wants more. He puts his hands in Izuku's thighs, and grins so his teeth press tight to Izuku's cockhead. He looks up over bare length of Izuku's body to meet green eyes, shocked and staring down at him.

"Is that so surprising, baby?" Katsuki mutters darkly, licking a fat stripe over Izuku's sensitive head. It makes the man cover his moaning mouth with both hands. "Of course, I jacked of to you as a brat, you were all I wanted and everything I thought I hated. I wanted to fuck myself into you, but I knew if I pushed you against a wall and did it then, I'd get fucking arrested. And I'd have hurt you." Ah, honesty first. Fucking rule.

"Kacchan..."

"So, young me can fucking suck a dick, cause here I am and I get to do this—" Katsuki licks Izuku's cock up into his mouth and does a long, dragging pull that makes Izuku nearly jackknife upright.

"OhmygodKacchan, you're going to make me come, I need you to fuck me, fuck the come out of me, if I come in your mouth, I'm not gonna be able to handle it—" Izuku babbles, yanking at blond hair. Katsuki contemplates it. He can ignore his own arousal for the moment because fuck yeah, he had Izuku whining and trembling under him. He'd like it if Izuku got off in his mouth, but if he didn't...

Izuku coming around his cock was always so much better.

He crawls up Izuku's body, growling into his mouth when he immediately wraps his limbs all around him and pulls, greedy for him, for his weight.

"You want me to fuck you," Katsuki mutters into his mouth. "You need it, huh? You can't handle not getting it?"

"Yeah," Izuku whispers, spellbound and overwhelmed with lust. The expression on his face is slack, practically fuck-drunk without even getting the cock he wanted yet. Gorgeous. Gorgeous.

"Turn over." Katsuki orders him through gritted teeth. "Ass in the fucking air, baby, I want to see what's mine."

The events of the evening come back to him. Katsuki can sense a little hollow in his own chest, a need to feel closer to Izuku, to have him all better and safe and warm under him, and he can only assume Izuku has the same kind of need. Their needs always ended up matching. If soulmates existed, it would be based on them.

"Gonna show you who you belong to." Katsuki mutters darkly, rising up so he can watch Izuku twist himself around, finding knees and elbows, backing himself up so Katsuki can fuck him just right. He wants it. Feeling assured, feeling sexy, Katsuki can't help grinning as the man he loves fucking scrambles to get into position.

"Look at this fat ass." Katsuki says, both hands finding a cheek and squeezing probably too hard. Izuku makes a noise in his throat, burying his face in the pillows he's wrapped his arms around. "How can I want anything else, look at this fucking ass- god," Katsuki swoops down and puts his teeth in one jiggling cheek. His bite is mean, vicious, and Izuku actually cries out, flinching away though it's followed up by a deep-set groan.

Yeah, Katsuki knows you, fuckhead, he knows all your little kinks and wants and desires.

"Fucking freak, Zuku, such a fucking whore for me. Anyone sees your naked body after tonight, they'll chain me up and send me to prison." Katsuki, hazy with lust and arousal, slaps one hand over Izuku's ass and pants at the resulting jiggle. He hits again, harder.

He hits again, with a light little pop of his quirk.

"Fuck! Kacchan-!" Izuku cries out, digging one hand underneath to grasp at his cock and shakes his ass for Katsuki.

"Deku, you slut, don't you fucking dare. That's my cock, slut, don't fucking touch it." As Izuku whines, reluctantly putting his hands around his pillows. Katsuki lines his cock up over Izuku's hole, parting those thick cheeks to fit and then pushing them together so they close over his cock. "Look at this fucking shit, Deku, your ass is so hot for me huh? Eating me up, you want it?" He's not even speaking full sentences anymore, fucking his hips back and forth so he's moving over Izuku's hole, rubbing his cock between his cheeks.

Groaning something incomprehensible, Izuku throws his arms about in the pillows, knocking several off the bed entirely in his search. Then he's thrusting the tube of lube they have hidden in the headboard back blindly, shaking it in his fist for Katsuki.

"The fuck you expecting, huh? Maybe I want to come like this, all over your fat ass. Make you walk around covered in my come." Katsuki releases the cheeks and they part so he can watch his cock move. Taking himself by the base, Katsuki leans over and spits a large glob of saliva there over his cock, letting it drip down to Izuku's hole. He slaps his cock there, the noise a wet smack, sticky even. Arousal frizzles up Katsuki's sense, and he grins unabashedly at where Izuku is half collapsed into the bedding, arm flagging where he's holding the lube.

Izuku peers at him over his shoulder with eyes almost fully black, and humps backwards hard enough Katsuki has to clench his core to remain upright. Izuku's ass bounces, and Katsuki's lost watching as it bounces around his cock, gorgeous, fuck, gorgeous—

"Deku, fuck, baby."

"Kacchan, fuck me goddamnit before I—"

"Before you what?!" Katsuki snatches the lube up and douses his fingers, leaving his cock dragging with wet spit all around Izuku's ass, Katsuki isn't kind when he shoves two fingers straight in just to hear Izuku's breathing stop. He twitches them, pulling, careful not to harm him but not being gentle about it either. "Before you what, slut? You think you can give me orders here, in my fucking bed?"

"Kacchan, please, I just need--"

"I know what you need. You need this cock, don't you?" Katsuki uses his other hand to push his cock down where it meets his fingers in Izuku's hole. The head presses, threatening an overstuffed hole though he would never do it (without permission), the feeling is enough for Izuku to make a nervous, breathy little noise that says he's mildly terrified and loving it.

The third finger is a tighter fit, but Katsuki is dedicated. Under his onslaught, Izuku's ass loosens until Katsuki can almost stretch his fingers apart, making Izuku's voice squeal upwards into a high-pitched moan.

"Gonna fuck you. Gonna fuck my perfect fucking man, my Deku, make you think of nothing but me. You're it for me, Izuku, you're it—"

"Fuck me!" Izuku shrieks into the pillows, eyes squeezed shut against an impending orgasm that he doesn't want, not yet, not when Katsuki's not in him.

Katsuki removes his fingers and slicks his cock, chest heaving. He puts his cock to that hole and with peeled-wide eyes, pushes with all his body until he's seated.

With so much cock in him in so little time, Izuku's head slumps to the side and he's focusing on breathing, eyes hazy and lost.

"Yeah?" Katsuki breathes, a little hazy himself and focusing on not bursting at the tight squeeze. So fucking good, Izuku's so fucking good, every time, "—hole's so fucking good, baby, so tight. Fuck, your beautiful taking my cock. Need you all the time. Need to fuck you all the time, everywhere. In front of everyone, I'd make them watch." Make them see Katsuki's the only one for Izuku, only Katsuki gets this.

The fantasy is ruined, however, because Katsuki imagines people getting to see the way Izuku is now shakily getting onto his elbows, reaching back for him, needing the connection, needing him to start moving.

"No, no, fuck that!" Katsuki snarls, grasping Izuku's forearm and using it to pull him back onto his first thrust. It's perfect. It's beautiful. "Nobody gets this. Just me! Just mine!"

"Y-yours Kacchan, yes, fuck, fuck, yes, that's it, that hits so deep!" Izuku whines, fingers grasping onto Katsuki's wrist and his entire body bouncing with his thrusts.

Katsuki's sweating already, palms leaving smears of across Izuku's body so now he can't pop off his quirk without real harm coming into play. Shit. Well.

He spanks him with his free hand, quick, thrice in succession. He fucks in quick claps that make Izuku shake, that bounce his ass against his hips. He spanks again. If he hits right, hard enough, he'll be sore to sit tomorrow. Izuku loves that, had confessed during one of their late nights, said it moaning into Katsuki's cock as he sucked him off, confessed every deep, dark, and dirty secret he held regarding his obsessive desire for Katsuki. For Kacchan.

"Kacchan!" Izuku moans, trying to find his best position, hips turning, trying to hump backwards.

Katsuki wants a long thrust, wants Izuku collapsed into the bedding and taking it, all of him, but he pulls a little too far, Izuku moving a little too soon, and he's popping right out of his hole. The loss is immediate, cold, and Katsuki blinks out of his fuck-drunk haze.

"Ah—Kacchan, no, back, give it back---" Izuku babbles, looking around for him like he's about to cry again just for not having that cock inside and Katsuki loses it.

He shoves Izuku flat to the bed, the pillows having migrated under Izuku to the perfect place where he can prop up his hips and when he fucks back in thumbing his cock into position, Katsuki climbs atop Izuku entirely, wraps his arms around his shoulders and holds him still so he can fuck.

"Kacc—" Izuku tries to say, but his breath is knocked from him from Katsuki's weight and the thrusts that were churning him up inside. His legs part, slipping, but Katsuki doesn't want him to fuck back, just wants him to accept it.

"That's it, fuck, that's it, Deku, take it. Take it." Katsuki says, putting his mouth to Izuku's shoulder, to what he can reach and biting. If he leaves enough marks, every reporter from here to America will see that he's taken, that Katsuki loves him, wants him, every day, all the time. "I love you, fuck I love you, love you and your body and fuck, you're so good for me, doing so good taking my cock, slut, fuck—"

The mix of praise and degradation get right into Izuku's psyche. He's crushed under Katsuki, but his cock is pressed to the pillows, hard and leaking. The thrusts are so good, and oh, brushing his prostate, that's, Kacchan, he's going to, this rarely happens, but he's—

"Kacchan," he gasps, voice wheezing just enough hat Katsuki puts a hand to the bed to let him breathe a bit better, "Kacchan, I can come on that, don't stop, don't stop."

"Never, never gonna stop." Katsuki grinds out, hips and core tired and aching but his cock has overrun his mind now, he needs to fuck, claim. "Come on my cock, Deku, fucking come on it, I'm gonna fill your slutty little hole but I need you to come, fuck, come!" Their pace falters, going out of rhythm as they both hurtle into orgasm at remarkably the same time. Izuku gaps in air like he's drowning, body spasming under Katsuki and milking at his cock, undulating with his whole being lost in the white-sparked fizzing of climax.

"Kaccha—an," he gurgles, as Katsuki fucks his hips so hard into him it hurts a bit, his hole accepting all of Katsuki's cock and his come unloading deep inside.

"—Deku, Deku fuck--" Katsuki gasps in his own waves of sensation, forehead pressing to his shoulder and shivering with it, one hand gripping so hard to his hip he may have fingerprints written in bruises later.

"Shit," Katsuki groans, shakily pulling up onto his hands so he can watch himself pull out, leaving Izuku's ass spanked red and yes, fuck, a dribble of white and wet lube leaking from his hole. Sitting on his ankles Katsuki watches for a long moment, hands parting those cheeks to see better, and Izuku just lets him, fucked loose and smiling into the bed. The sheets are fucked, there's so many fluids everywhere, he's laying in his own come but Izuku is great.

"Feel good, baby?" Katsuki asks, checking. "Feel okay? You look good." And he does look good, so good from this angle.

A light kiss to a red-hot ass cheek, and he's collapsing at Izuku's side, curled so they can see each other and cool off.

"I feel so good, Kacchan, that was perfect." Izuku stretches his back, his legs, groaning because he really needs to stand up and pop a few joints. "So perfect."

"Fuck yeah." Katsuki wriggles like a worm so he can reach Izuku's mouth, and they lightly kiss. Izuku rests his head against Katsuki's, and they spend a long time luxuriating in the post-sex ache and afterglow.

At least, until Izuku shakes his butt a bit, humming.

"What?" Katsuki asks.

"Kacchan left so much. I'm dripping." Izuku's next look is heavy, warm, thick. His voice is arch, his body lush. Idly, Katsuki wonders whether he truly understand show lucky he is, to have a man like Izuku with him, every day for the rest of this life. He hates emotional bullshit but hell, Katsuki would talk about any emotional bullshit, all the emotional bullshit, every day, just to keep him. The world was all the better, worth saving, just to have Izuku living in it happily, with Katsuki.

Tiredly, Katsuki puts his fingers up in the other's face in the shape of a cross. "Begone, succubus, I have no more come to give."

As Izuku collapses into nearly hysterical laughter, Katsuki grins up at the ceiling sharply, smug. Yeah., that's his baby. His fucking Deku.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/41563065

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 972 56
okay this is my first fandom ever so I don't know wether I should do a request, or not. Any way these are all haikyuu ships and fandoms so is you don...
235K 1.9K 23
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.
127K 5.2K 66
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛 Going on. [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradually.]
17.7K 466 10
⚠️ this story DOES contain sh and some sensitive topics so if you dont feel comfortable with that then please do NOT read this ⚠️ this is my first ev...