My Accidental Marriage

By cupcakes6621

Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accident... More

Chapter 1| Lost Hope
Chapter 2 | Traveling
Chapter 3| Accidentally bounded
Chapter 4 | Decision
Chapter 5| Wedding
Chapter 6| Sleepless Night
Chapter 7| First Morning
Chapter 8| Blessing Of God
Chapter 9| Going Home
Chapter 10| New Home
Chapter 11| Visit to old life
Chapter 12 | First Conversation
Chapter 13| Telling our Friends
Chapter 14| Bonding
Chapter 15| Legally Married
Chapter 16| Small Outing
Chapter 17| Cricket Match
Chapter 18| Gossips
Chapter 19| Committed!
Chapter 20| New experiences
Chapter 21| Inner Storm
Chapter 22| Planning
Chapter 24| Bali
Chapter 25| Comfort Zone?
Chapter 26| Aloha Swing
Chapter 27| Drunken Mistake
Chapter 28| Dance
Chapter 29| Swimming Lessons
Chapter 30| My Khush
Chapter 31| A day at the Beach
Chapter 32| Caring Husband
Chapter 33| Staying in
Chapter 34| Worried
Chapter 35| Diving into the Past
Chapter 36| Comforting Arms
Chapter 37| Coming closer
Chapter 38| Nightlife
Chapter 39| Clubbing

Chapter 23|Flight

1K 131 191
By cupcakes6621

Manish and Khushi headed inside to their room. Manish didn't notice the gift in Khushi hands and neither did he notice when she packed that as well. The rest of the night went by quickly, Though it was hard for the couple to fall asleep. Maybe it was due to excitement of the trip or maybe the nervousness.

Next morning, the 2 were up earlier then usually as they had a flight at 9 in the morning. Manish was in the washroom freshening up while Khushi had already came out dressed in black jeans and hoodie that Shruti had bought for her when they went on shopping. The hoodie was light and not for harsh winters. Shruti recommend Khushi to where it as the flight rides can get cold at times. 

Khushi packed the last minute things in the bag before her eyes landed on the book. She thought of a second before keeping it in her bag as well. Just then Manish exited the washroom and froze seeing Khushi.

Khushi was dressed normally but her hair was still open as it was slightly wet. It seemed she had washed her hair early morning. It was rare to see her hair open. Most of the time she had to in a pony or in a clutcher. He wondered why as she looked gorgeous with her hair open. He suddenly felt an urge to run his fingers through her hair. They looked so silky as they fell till her waist.

Khushi:"Manish..Manishh.."

Manish:"huh?"

Khushi:"What happened?"

Manish:"Nothing. I.. are you ready?"

Khushi:"Yes I just have to tie my hair"

Manish:"Okay.."

Manish headed towards the bed as he started to wear his shoes. He kept stealing glances at Khushi who was busy combing her hair. He watched as she tied her hair in a clutcher before she put the sindoor on her head. He smiled as he watched her not hide the signs of her marriage. For the past few weeks she had an habit of hiding them but now she could openly display it. At least for the next 2 weeks and maybe even after that.

Manish watched as she looked at herself in the mirror before giving an okay look to herself as she turned to grab her phone. Manish quickly looked away as he stood up to set his hair.

Khushi:"I am heading down to see the breakfast. "

Manish:"okay.. I'll be down soon"

Manish watched as Khushi left before he started to whistle a song and set his hair. He then packed the final things in his bag before he set all the bags at the entrance of their bedroom. He called a servant to kept them down in the car before he checked his room for the last time.

Manish headed to the  drawer to get his watch when his eyes fell on the broken watch from the wedding day. His figures ran over it as his thoughts went back to that day. How his watch and her duppata along with a small child had tied Khushi and him in this bond of marriage. He smiled before he took another watch and wore it.

Manish came downstairs to see everyone already up and waiting for him. They eat breakfast in a hurry before the family moved towards the gate to bid bye to the couple.

Dadaji:"Manu.. Take care of yourself and Khushi. Call us when you reach there."

Manish:"Ji dadu.."

Dadaji:(to khushi)"Beta be free and enjoy this trip alright. No need to hold any fear or cage your feeling. Just enjoy the time with Manu and with yourself"

Khushi:"Ji Dadaji"(She bend down to take his blessing while he patted her head)

Manish hugged rohan while Khushi took blessing from Shruti and Shubham before they sat in the backseat of the car with the driver in front.

Manish:"Lets start Raju"

Raju:(driver)"Yes sir.."

The car soon moved out of the Malhotra house towards the airport.  Manish and Khushi kept to themselves as they looked out the window. Just then both of their phones pinged at the same time. They looked down to see it from their friend group. Yes Pihu had done the honors to create a what app group of Ankit, Kabir, Manish, Khushi and herself.

Pihu:"Happy Honeymoon Khushu and jijuuuu!!!"

Ankit:"Happy Honeymoon guyss. Enjoy lots.."

Kabir:"Happy Honeymoonn!!! We will miss you ... Don't forget about us in your romance!"

Khushi's eyes widen as she read their message before she looked towards Manish who had a similar reaction. She saw him messaging someone, maybe Kabir, separately  before he turned of his phone.

Manish:"I am sorry. He is an idiot."

Khushi:(smiled)"No.. It's fine.. They are just teasing us."

Manish:(teasing smile)"So you don't mind it huh?"

Khushi:"I..I.."

Manish:(laughed)"Your cute.."(Khushi turned more red as she looked out the window while Manish just smiled looking at her)

Soon enough they pulled into the airport parking. Khushi and Manish got down as they took their suitcases out of the car. Manish nodded at the driver to head home as the couple headed inside the airport. Khushi looked around astonished as they headed to the luggage drop off section.

Manish:"You wait here, I'll drop the luggage off"

Khushi:"Um..okay.."(she watched as Manish headed to stand in the line with their large suitcase)

Khushi sat on the benches as another family of 4 came and sat next to her on the benches. She watched as the father handed over the small little baby girl to the mother as he went to stand in the line. While the small 6 year old girl stood by her mother looking shyly at Khushi.

Khushi:(smiling as she mouthed)"Hi.."

The small girl gave a shy smile hiding in her mothers lap. While the mother turned to Khushi and smiled.

Woman:"she is very shy with stranger.."

Khushi just nodded in understanding as her eyes diverted back to the line where she saw Manish had moved forward to the counter.

Woman:"Your here with your family..?"

Khushi:"Yes.. My...(she took a pause for a second before her mind diverted to their last night's talk.) My husband."

Woman:"Oh you look quite young to be married."

Khushi:(smiled slightly)"Yes..long story actually"

Woman:(smiled)"Well age doesn't matter when your partner is right"(She said as She started to calm her small daughter who whined being sleepy)

Khushi's mind when through the events of the past few weeks of her life. How much her life had changed. Almost a month back she would have never thought, She would get love of a mother and father. She never thought she would be happy. She never though she would have a place that felt like home and now she had it all. Her life flipped 180 degrees since that eventful day.

Manish:(coming to see her lost)"Khushi?"

Khushi:"huh? oh..you came.."

Manish:"Yeah lets go.. or else we will be late"

Khushi nodded as she got up and bid bye to the lady before she started to walk with Manish. She saw as they now approached another line for security check.

Manish:"Alright.. the lines here are divided for man and woman. You have to go through there. Just follow what the officers says and I'll meet you on the other side. Don't worry okay?"

Khushi:(looking down)"You know I am not a kid right?"

Manish:"Yes I know Khushi. But Just I thought... I..um.."(He stopped not knowing what to say)

Khushi:"Lets go.. or else we will be late"

Manish:(looking at her)"hmm"

He watched as she got in the women line and he went towards the men one. They moved forward in a line as their chances came. Khushi reached the end more faster then Manish as there were less members in her line. She went through the security check process as the lady told and moved to the other side with her stuff.  She watched as the male officer checked Manish before he allowed him forward. Manish came by Khushi as she handed him his back pack as he wore his watch and kept his wallet and phone in his pocket.

Manish:"let's go?"

Khushi nodded as they started to find their boarding gate. Once they had located their boarding gate, Manish looked at the time. They still had 45 min before boarding started.

Manish:"do you want to eat something? We still have some time before we board."

Though they had some breakfast before leaving, Eating early in the morning was not something that Khushi was good at. Hence she had just had some tea and biscuit before leaving so yes she was a little bit hungry at the moment.

Khushi nodded as Manish looked around trying to locate some in build restaurants near their boarding gate. Walking a little far they found subway restaurant. The couple decided to order a large veg subway along with 2 drinks and some chips.

They sat at the restaurant as they each had half piece of the subway with their drinks. Manish looked up to see Khushi enjoying her sub. She looked so innocent like a child happy in just small moments. Before he never really noticed it, but since the night of that huge fight, he is able to see some sadness within her. He knew one thing for sure that it was something related to her past. Something related to what her dadi said on the wedding day.

Khushi:"Manish?...Manish?"(she called out his name seeing him lost staring at her)

Manish:(coming out of his thought)"Huh? What happened?"

Khushi:"You tell me. where are you lost? Are you okay?"

Manish:"I.. Yes I was just thinking"

Khushi:(stayed quite for some time as if debating weather to say or not what's in her mind.)"Um..you can share with me if you want."

Manish:(looked up at the girl and smiled)"I will surely. But as if now it was literally nothing. I was just thinking about us."

Khushi:"Us.."

Manish:"Yes us.."(They looked into each others eyes for a few seconds before Manish's phone rang breaking their eye contact)

Manish:"one min.."(He said as he picked up the call)

The call was from Dadaji asking if they reached their boarding gate and telling them to inform when they reach Bali. Manish ensured Dadaji before the couple finished their food and headed to their boarding gate. Soon they headed inside to plane to their seats. As they settled down and buckled up their seat belts, they heard the caption make the official announcement before departure.

Khushi:(leaning towards Manish)"How long will it take to reach bali?"

Manish:"well we have 5 to 6 hour before we reach Singapore. Then from there we have to take another flight of 2 to 3 hours to Bali."

Khushi:"It's a long journey"

Manish:"yeah that it is...Khushi.. look"(He said as pointed out the window as Khushi turned to her side to see)

They both watched as the plane slowly moved towards the runway. Khushi held tightly on to the seats as the plane started to run faster on the runway. Manish smiled as he saw her closer her eyes tightly holding onto the seat for her dear life. He moved closer as he rested his hand on her's.

Manish:(whispering to her)"It's okay Khushi. Relax..and look at the beauty outside"

Khushi opened her eyes as she looked into Manish's eyes who signaled her to look out. she slowly turned her face to see outside. The plane had taken off as it floated up in the air towards the cloud. Manish watched as Khushi's expressions changed from fear to amusement and then excitement. He admired her for sometime before he moved back and let her enjoy the view.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.

Plz do vote and comment.

Will update next part soon.

Alright guys, I have a lot planned for this trip. I am excited for you all to read and share your input on it. The next chapter is already ready and if you all meet the target then we can have it posted by Saturday. So everyone please do vote and comment!

## Target: 150+ votes and 150+ comments by Saturday ##

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta/ Baccha - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dever ~ husband's younger brother

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Bahu - Daughter in law

Nani - Grandma ( Mother's side)

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person

Bhaiya - Elder Brother

Didi - elder Sister

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Saali - Wife's sister

jiju / Jijaji - Sister's husband

Bua - Father's Sister

Fufaji - Bua's husband

Dadi bua - Father's bua

Mausaji - Mom's Sister's husband

Mausi - Mom's Sister

Yaar - bro

Scotty - Indian 2 wheeler

Holi ~ An Indian Festival of Color

Chipkali ~ Lizard

Prasad ~ Food that is blessed by god himself

Mandap ~ holi fire where the Wedding rituals happen

Sindoor ~ red pigment consider the sign of married women

Bidaai ~ The ritual where bride bids farewell to her family

Damaad ~ Daughter's husband

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 223 13
Khushi snuck onto a floor she wasn't supposed to be on to acquire her favourite actor's autograph. However, she had no clue how her life would evolve...
355K 16.5K 25
SS - Khushi Kumari Gupta did not ask for much. She only wanted to be saved by a man who was bothering her at the party. And her rescuer became ASR. Y...
126K 4.4K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...
225K 12.1K 50
"I don't want to become a mother." This line is a taboo for women in some parts of the world, and so was for Khusi Mukherjee. At the age of 25, inde...