The White Dragon God Emperor

By NotLaxr

Jake Nicholson our protagonist finds himself a girlfriend and he goes on a date with her, however it turns in... More

Chapter One: Last Day With Humanity
Chapter Two: Longinus
Chapter Three: Divine Dividing
Chapter Four: Training Partner
Chapter Five: Feelings
Chapter Six: The Fated Encounter
Chapter Seven: OverBooster
Chapter Eight: Confession
Chapter Nine: The Favor
Chapter Ten: Training
Chapter Eleven: Raiding Game
Chapter Twelve: Party Crasher
Season One End
Season Two Start
Chapter Thirteen: Visitors
Chapter Fourteen: Excalibur
Chapter Fifteen: Holy Sword Project
Chapter Sixteen: The Proposal
Chapter Seventeen: Sword Of Betrayer
Chapter Eighteen: Blue Light
Chapter Nineteen: Hidden Past
Chapter Twenty: Help
Chapter Twenty One: Fight For Freedom
Season Two End
Season Three Start
Chapter Twenty Two: The Blight
Chapter Twenty Three: The Ritual
Chapter Twenty Four: Regained Power
Chapter Twenty Five: Team Vali
Chapter Twenty Six: Back To Her
Chapter Twenty Seven: Party
Chapter Twenty Eight: Loki's Mistake
Chapter Thirty: Summer Is Over
Chapter Thiry One: Eric's Past
Chapter Thirty Two: The Curse Of The Drive
Chapter Thirty Three: To Lose Someone
Chapter Thirty Four: To Reclaim Someone
Lets go 10K reads

Chapter Twenty Nine: Juggernaut Drive

133 4 3
By NotLaxr

This is the intro I have for this fanfic I hope you enjoy roll it. Disclaimer I do not own Divine Music

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

Loki noticed something frightening about Jake as he said, "What is happening to you?" Several blue orbs of light appeared one by one and surrounded Jake who was unleashing an aura so dark that it looked like it was absorbing the light around it. Several voices came from the orbs all in sync with Jake's words.

"I, WHO SHALL AWAKEN"

"I AM THE HEAVENLY DRAGON WHO LOST ALL PRINCIPLES OF DOMINATION"

"I ENVY THE INFINITE AND LONG FOR THE DREAM"

"I SHALL BECOME THE WHITE DRAGON OF SUPREMACY"

"I SHALL SHOW YOU THE FURTHEST LIMITS OF INNOCENCE"

"JUGGERNAUT DRIVE"

Jake's Balance Breaker appeared but his armour began to change, it was turning from solid metal to almost organic, it changed from white to black with white cracks that showed power flowing through them. The power of an enraged dragon. Jake began to grow in size till he was 15 meters tall. What followed next made Loki turn white from fear. A god was now afraid. Jake in his juggernaut drive roared while releasing a wave of energy that went on for miles. Loki in his state of fear induced panic looked for a way to escape. He then caught a glimpse of Fenrir and his pups. Loki then shouted at his dogs, "FENRIR AND RUNTS ATTACK NOW!!!" Loki hoped that their fangs would kill Jake. However Jake noticed the incoming wolves and gave them the death glare. The wolves immediately stopped after receiving the glare from a being that was now far far more horrific and powerful than their master Loki. Loki then said, "ATTACK DAMN IT!!" The wolves cowered in fear and literally shrunk to show submission in exchange for mercy. Jake looked back towards Loki and gave him the same look. Loki now desperate, tried to run away until Jake seemingly teleported but it was his speed alone that did it. Loki attacked but his spells did nothing but pissed him off even more. Jake used his tail to send Loki flying through several rocks, Jake used his speed once again and was standing right behind him, he divided Loki's power and thrust punched Loki into the ground creating a massive crater. If it wasn't for his Asgardian durability then it would be a quick merciful death, Loki now cursed his ability because he was begging for death from being thrown around like a rag doll, his pride shattered after one punch, his ego scattered in the wind, the humiliation from getting tossed around by a being he looked down on a moment ago was destroying him. Jake only continues to make it worse, he grabbed Loki by the side of his head and dragged his body through the gravel the force and friction eventually started to rip off his skin, Loki screamed from being unable to handle the pain, Jake wanted to make him suffer more. The voices of the past dividing gear resurfaced and all said the same thing.

M̘̹̑̓OR̺̥͋Ė͎̥̟͉͗.̩̣̮̽͊̒ ̪M͙͕̜ͮ͌Ȏͧ̃R̭͈̟̄͗E̦̪ ̱̳P̳̭̱A̹̣ͬI̼͐̈N.͓͖̇̉̋͂
̠̉̓ͮ̚M̖ͩAͮK̿ͯ̐̀E̲͇̱̔̔̉ ͚͐̇ͭ̆ͅH̹̲IͪM̦̭̗͛͂ͦ ͗ͅE͎̰̮̲̎̈́X̯̙̬̎ͫ̔ͭP̱͓͚͑̑ͧͅE̯͈̤͔͂̌R̯̺̞͗I͇E̹̳̟̥N͖C̲̙É̊ ͭ̒T̘̯̓ͩ̈́R͉̫͍̃ͯ̀̇Û̪̼̫̋ͅÉ̥͔̰̘͗̎̅ ̦̤̒̀P̭̗̭̝̍AÌ̞̹̑̈̆N.̥͐ͥͩ
̟̎͗ͤH͍̐́͗̚Ĕ̼̜̯̭ͤ̊̿ KILLED ̾Y͉̓̓̓͛O͗̂ͪ̚UͬR ̮̞M̖̠͚̖̔̅A̔T͚̙̾E̻ͯͨ̔ͩ.͗͐̅̍
ͣ͛HͫE̗̾̅͒̚ ͫͪ̚K̠͔ͯͦ̃ͣI̻L̝̼̝L̲̮͙ͣ͛̓Ê̺͉̙D̳ͫ̍̿̅ ̆ͅY̙͙͂̍̂ͭO͊̎̋Uͣ̅ͩͨR̖̰̪ͮ͋̽ ̋͋U͚N̟ͫ̄B͖̗̜͛̐̽ͩO͊̒̄R̠͕̐͂N͕̙͊͛ͬ ̱̦̇C̖͎̓H̳ͨ̑͊IL̗̤̬̲D͇̀̍̓.ͬ
̪͚͂ͨͨ̋

Jake roared and separated numerous feathers from his tainted white dragon wings and turned them into very thin wires and forced them through Loki's body. Jake heated the wires to cauterize any unwanted internal bleeding. They penetrated his skin and went into his spine, carefully seperating the bones from the spinal cord. Loki was shrieking at this point from the truly agonizing pain, it could be heard for kilometers easily. Jake was avoiding all the vital spots but was hitting every nerve and Jake was just getting started, he willed the wires into Loki's dick shaft and balls. All Loki's nerves were going into overdrive and adrenaline was coursing through his veins preventing him from blacking out. Loki was basically vibrating from the pain and he could no longer scream or breath, Jake saw the now burning bones of the serpent clone and had an idea. Jake created his signature light spear from when he was a Fallen Angel and impaled Loki through the shoulder, Jake walked over to the burning bones and held Loki over the flames. Jake was barbequing a Norse god, Azazel and Sirzechs showed up just in time to see the horror that would haunt anyone, the sound of Loki's shrieking definitely got their attention. Loki could only focus on 2 things. The pain and Jake's face, the face of the dragon emperor that was the bringer of his death. The roar and growl coming from those jaws will be the last thing he sees and hears. Sirzechs and Azazel were horrified at the sight. Loki's facial expressions was created from the purest form of torment and agony. Jake was burning Loki's limbs first then slowly cooked them then moved up to his torso then his spinal cord. Jake cracked Loki's skull open, and he used the blood leaving from the brain and cooked the brain in its fluids. Sirzechs vomits at the sight. The putrid stench was just too much. Loki was finally dead and Jake let out a victory roar then walked over to Fenrir and the pups who were still cowering in fear. Jake threw Loki's barbequed body to them. He commanded them in a voice that demanded compliance and seeing Loki's barbequed body and face was all the more reason to obey him.

E̵̜̫͐̆͘A̙͕̖͈̭̔ͣͯ͗͠T̤̙̼̖ͨͦ̓̾

The 3 wolves smelled the meat and hunger got the best of them, they ravaged the meat off the bones as if they haven't eaten in weeks. They finished quickly leaving nothing but bones and metal wires in the humanoid frame that show exactly where they were attached to the body. The wolves bowed their heads in submission to Jake. Rias came and said, "We have to turn him back." Eric then said, "How? He's far more powerful then I could have imagined. He's using the Juggernaut Drive. If one of us went near him then we're dead." Rossweisse then said, "What if we all try?" Sirzechs then said, "I have an idea. I might be able to slow him down while Rossweisse uses the chains of Gleipnir to try to hold him down. Eric use your power to its limit. This is all we can do." Rias then said, "We already lost Akeno we can't lose him either." Sirzechs teleports Rias to the others and they execute their plan. Sirzechs called out to Jake who got his attention. Jake didn't recognize him and attacked using poison breaths and energy blasts. Sirzechs dodged them but didn't attack, he couldn't risk hurting his best friend. Rossweisse grabbed the chains and sent them towards Jake and began binding him but they clearly won't hold him for long. Eric then asked Ddraig, "Can we do the same thing he did?" [We can, but it's dangerous since you just got Balance Breaker, however you do have decent magic reserves so I am going to tap into those then we have to rely on your life force if this continues. You only have 1 minute good luck]

Rossweisse then shouted, "ERIC. NOW."

"I WHO SHALL AWAKEN"

"I AM THE HEAVENLY DRAGON WHO STOLE THE PRINCIPLES OF DOMINATION SET BY GOD"

"I MOCK THE INFINITE AND FRET OVER THE DREAM"

"I SHALL BECOME THE RED DRAGON THAT MASTERS THE PATH OF DOMINATION"

"I SHALL DROWN YOU INTO THE DEPTHS OF CRIMSON PURGATORY"

"JUGGERNAUT DRIVE"

Eric enters the Juggernaut Drive and charges full speed towards Jake. He clings to him and used his massive dragon jaws to rip Jake's armour to pieces. Jake breaks loose and Eric jumps back. [Boost 1000x] All the power Eric boosted was to use this move. [Longinus Smasher] The beam of green light enveloped Jake and made a massive smoke screen. All that strain forced Eric to revert to his regular Balance Breaker. Jake had shrunk back down to his regular size but still in partial Juggernaut Drive. Jake released all his energy in a single fire breath attack straight into the air, the sky was now burning. Having no energy to maintain the Juggernaut Drive, the armor begins to crack and then falls apart. Everyone ran to him but then they noticed something terrible. His appearance looked like he aged a couple thousand years. His hair completely turned white his eyes were golden but held no light. Azazel notice first and said, "We need to transport him to the Sitri Hospital immediately." When Azazel said this everyone thought Jake might have died. Sirzechs then came and picked Jake up and he was about to teleport to the hospital but he felt a slight tug on his shoe. Sirzech looked down and saw it was Fenrir and his sons. Sirzechs then said, "You want to go along too?" Fenrir nodded and so did Hati and Sköll. "Very well." Sirzech then teleported Jake and the three dogs to the Sitri Hospital

——————Scene Break Sitri Hospital——————

Sirzechs appeared in the lobby and shouted, "I need a doctor this is urgent." A doctor came out of the back and ran up to Sirzechs, "What do you need Devil King." "I need Jake to be rushed to the ICU he sustained serious injuries he looked like he aged by thousands of years." "This is serious." The doctor then said, "Get me a stretcher." A nurse rolled one out as Sirzech then placed Jake on there and then he was wheeled to the ICU. After a few hours everyone was in the waiting room. Sirzech was about to fall asleep but then the doctor came around the corner and Sirzechs ran up to him. "Is he going to be okay?" The doctor sighed and said to everyone anticipation, "He is alive, but that's where the good news ends." He sighed again and Rias said, "What are the negatives?" "The negatives are that he lost around 24 thousand years from using that ability he only has around another thousand years left to live. And thats the lightest of it. He also lost his ego." Kiba then said, "What do you mean he lost his ego?" "I'll explain that later, but he was also a bit corrupted by the death of his mate. Since they have the mark if one's mate dies it might corrupt the surviving spouse usually dragon." Asia then said, "That's terrible." "Yes it is and this corruption also had a factor in losing his ego. But thankfully it didn't start turning him into an evil dragon." Azazel then said, "Can we see him?" Azazel said this with immense sadness. The doctor said, "Yes you can, follow me." The doctor then led the group to the room and then they reached the door. "Prepare yourself this might shock you." The doctor opened the door as he then walked in, "You have visitors Mr. Gwiber." When everyone saw Jake they all began to tear up." Tannin then said, "Jake." Rias, Asia, Xenovia, and Koneko began to break down crying." Tannin, Azazel, Kiba, and Sirzech continued to tear up. All they saw was Jake with white hair sitting in a wheelchair with an expressionless face with no light in his eyes. Azazel then walked up to Jake and he took out a yellow ribbon and Jake responded to that as he tried to reach out to take the ribbon. Fenrir laying on Jake's lap grabbed the ribbon and gave it to Jake. Jake then calmed down as he then had the ribbon in his hand. Azazel then said, "At least he still responding a little, this ribbon means so much to him that even with him like this he wanted to take it no matter what." Tannin said, "I would like to invite someone here Sirzechs please don't attack them they are special to Jake it might help him out." Sirzech nodded as he said, "Alright I'll allow it, no matter who it is as long as it helps him." Tannin then made a magic circle to his ear and said, "Teleport to these coordinates I'm sending you." Then a magic circle appeared next to Tannin as two people appear out of it. Koneko noticed and said, "Kuroka?" Kuroka and Bikou appeared out of the circle and Kuroka asked, "Where is Jake I need to see h-." She then saw Jake as she walked towards him. Jake then looked up as he then began to tear up as Kuroka started to cry she hugged Jake and said, "Jake what happened to you why are you like this?" Bikou then said, "What happened to Jake?" The doctor then said, "He lost 24 thousand years of life from using his Juggernaut Drive and his ego is lost, please forgive me but he is now a vegetable. No offense." Kuroka then said, "None taken, you're just stating the facts doctor." Sirzech then said, "Kuroka, how did you come to know Jake so closely?" "That's a long story but a story for another day. But I might be able to heal him so he recovers the life force he lost during the battle." Rias then said, "Really? If you could do that we will be eternally grateful." Kuroka nodded and said, "I'm going to call for all Team Vali members. Now is as good a time as ever. We are leaving the Khaos Brigade and joining the alliance, specifically Jake's team." Kuroka used her magic to contact all the Team Vali members and within the minute they showed up. Arthur and Le Fey showed up first and Arthur asked, "It's good to see you again Kuroka, but where's Jake?" Le Fey nodded and Kuroka said, "I'll wait to tell you until Cao Cao and Ophis is here." They waited for Cao Cao and 2 minutes later he arrived. But then right after Ophis appeared as well and then Cao Cao said, "Kuroka what is wrong I know Jake is here is he ill or something." Cao Cao said this with some worry as he did see him as a mentor. Kuroka sighed and said, "It's not good Jake is brain dead, and his life force has been reduced by 24 thousand years." Everyone gasped except for Ophis who started to walk into the room. Kuroka then said, "Ophis please wait. We should wait for everyone in there to leave I'll go ask." Kuroka then went into the room as she asked if everyone could leave so they could see Jake since it would be really crowded in there if everyone went in there. Sirzechs was about to say something but then Rias told her brother, "It's okay Zechs I trust her." Sirzech then said, "Well I'll be out." They all began to leave as then Kuroka walked towards the door and told the team to go come in. Everyone walked in and Le Fey fell to her knees and started crying. Arthur and Cao Cao looked away in sadness. Ophis just walked up to Jake an inspected him. Bikou then asked, "Ophis is there something you're looking for in Jake." Ophis then got serious and said, "This is not good. He is brain dead like Kuroka said but that's actually a misdiagnosis his Ego got deactivated. Making it look like he is brain dead." Bikou then said, "That's just like what the doctor said. You got all that from just inspecting him." Ophis nodded and said something that lifted the mood, "His Ego maybe lost but it can be restore." Kuroka then said, "How?!" Ophis stayed silent. Arthur then said, "So even she a Dragon God doesn't know." Ophis then went back to Jake and transformed her right hand into a claw as she slit her left wrist. Le Fey said, "Ophis what are you doing?" She didn't respond as she then put a lot of her magic into her blood as it started floating in the air. She then pointed towards Jake as then the blood flew towards him. The blood then spread all over Jake as it looked like his skin absorbed it. Arthur then said, "What did you do?" "I gave him my blood and some of my powers so hopefully he can survive. This will also make him way more powerful." Kuroka then said, "We will also need a new place, but we have one; it's in the dragon territory aka Jake's territory which we'll be safe in." Then we hear a knock on the door and the person says, "I'm coming in." The person was Tanin and then a red teleportation circle appeared on the ground and Tanin noticed the symbol as he bowed. "It's good to see you again, Great Red." "It's good to see you again, Tanin but I'm here for Jake. I noticed something off with his aura." Red then looked around until he saw a boy in a wheelchair with white hair, "So this is where you are Jake." Red then waved in his face and asked, "What happened to Jake." Kuroka was about to speak but then Sirzech came into the room as he said, "It's better if I tell him." Kuroka nodded and Sirzechs said, "Akeno got captured by Loki who killed her right in front of Jake's eyes and revealed she was pregnant. That triggered the Juggernaut Drive." Great Red then cut off Sirzechs as he says, "But the curse of the drive was eliminated." "Apparently not but lemme finish." Sirzechs then began explaining the rest, "When Jake eventually killed Loki. He went rampant and we stopped him with Eric also went into his Juggernaut Drive if Jake was thinking clearly our plan would have never worked. But when he came out of the Juggernaut Drive." "Jake came out like this." "Yes sadly." "I want to run a test." Great Red then started to walk up to Jake as Kuroka then got in his way as she said, "What do you plan on doing." "Finding where he went." Kuroka moved out of the way as Great Red then put his hand on Jake's head and transported himself into his consciousness. Red started looking around as it looked like a fractured dimension with Jake in the center with his dragon wings out. Great Red then said, "Jake can you hear me?" "..." He said nothing. "Jake please respond." Red then heard a voice behind him say, "He's too broken to hear you." Red then turned around and he saw it was Vali. "How are you here didn't you sacrifice yourself." "Yes Vali did sacrifice himself, I'm just the memories of when Jake was Vali but since I wasn't affected by this, I was detached from Jake." "I see. Do you know any way to bring him back?" "Ever heard the expression "time heals all wounds." That's what Jake needs at the moment." "Thank you Vali?" "You're welcome now, it's time for you to get out of our head." Red saw a white light until he was back in the hospital. Great Red then slowly put his hand to his side as he then said, "Jake will be alright he just needs time. I talked to someone in there that thinks so too." Everyone sighed in relief that Jake could be saved. Great Red then said, "Ophis I sense your aura inside him did you transfer part of your power to him?" "Yes I did idiot Red." Great Red smirked as he coated his aura in his hand and slit his wrist and did the same as Ophis. Great Red then said, "I'm leaving cya Jake." With that Great Red left and Sirzech said, "Since that's over and done with its time for Rias and her team return to school their summer break is gonna be over soon." Rias then came in and said, "So is Jake coming with us back to his house." Kuroka nodded as she then said, "Since we aren't wanted anymore we will live with Jake." Sirzech then says, "Yes that's fine, but by any chance would you like to attend school there?" Kuroka nodded and then said, "We should ask the rest of the team." Le Fey, Arthur, and Bikou also said yes while Ophis said no because, "I would rather stick by his side." And Cao Cao just didn't want to go to school. "I'd rather stay at the house." Kuroka then said, "Well that's everyone." Sirzechs then said, "Okay I can make that happen well it's time for everyone to go." Rias nodded and she walked up to Kuroka, "You're not as scary as I heard you were, you're nice." "I'm not a monster you know."

——————Scene Break——————

Xenovia sighed and said, "It was a wild summer vacation. I mean we trained and fought against a god." Eric then said, "Yea but we were useless against Loki all we did was take on his dogs and that fake dragon king." Eric then pointed at Jake and said, "If it wasn't for him we all would've died." Rias then said, "Yea he is the true hero of the day." Rias then started tearing up. Kiba noticed and said, "You okay." "Of course I'm not okay two of my closest friends are gone one is dead and the other is... the other is." Asia then patted Rias on the back and she was tearing up a little too. Asia then said, "Its gonna be okay Rias Jake will come back to us." Rias wiped her tears and said, "You're right Asia. And thanks for trying to help me Kiba." Kiba then said, "I'm sorry for making you cry even more Rias." "It's fine." The train interrupted them as it said, "We will soon be arriving at the Human World Terminal." Rias said, "Finally it's about time." Sona then said, "So who will be taking Jake home?" Kuroka then said, "Me of course." Sona retorted with, "You can't do it you don't know where he lives. Rias can take you since she isn't doing anything at the moment." Rias then said, "I'm not free right now what about you Asia you live there." "Sure I'll be happy to." Kuroka sighed and said, "You're a live saver Asia." Asia then got flustered and said, "It's not a problem really." The train interrupted and said, "We have arrived at the Human World Terminal." Kuroka then got behind Jake and said, "I'll wheel him out." She then started pushing Jake towards the exit and when all of them got out of the trading Rias said, "I'm going to the club room, Eric, Kiba, and Koneko can you come with me?" The three musketeers said, "Sure." Then Asia said, "Well we should take our leave too." Everyone nodded. Asia was now guiding them through the town as Arthur said, "This place seems really quiet to say the least." Bikou nodded his head, "I would have to agree with you Arthur and this weather is nice too." Ley Fe then said, "Wait guys I just thought of something." Everyone stopped and turned to her with a little worry. Ley Fe then said, "How are we going to tell his mother that he's going to be in a wheelchair for the rest or some of his life." Kuroka then said, "That is a good point but he will have recovered the 24 thousand years he lost before he dies. So he has awhile left, but the real problem is what you said before how should we tell her. Cao Cao then said, "We should probably not do anything for the moment. We will take him in. She end up cry then we answer her questions." Asia said, "Not bad plan but that kinda sounds bad." Cao Cao responded with, "Well that's how it'll play out anyway so. Might as well steel ourselves for what's coming." Asia then noticed the house and said, "We're nearly there." 5 minutes go by and they make it to the house and Arthur said, "We should be ready for what's forthcoming." Asia then pulls out her key and unlocks the door as she opens it she says, "Hello anyone home?"

———————————————————————————

Here's the Outro song you fuckers. Hope you enjoyed the Chapter. Goodbye for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 102 6
Madara Uchiha - after emerging victorious in the Fourth Great Ninja War, finds himself transported into the fantastical world of High School DxD. Hau...
2.1K 70 5
Jaune Arc was a young boy who quietly lived in mount Glenn with his family, until tragidy struck and creatures of darkness swarmed the city. Killing...
1M 35.5K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
29.3K 647 19
we all know Ruby the cheerful happy 15 year girl who wield's a deadly scythe but what if she met another Ruby out there one that has no emotions one...