BTS Requested one-shots

By DarkMist_022

"I would take a bullet for you just to prove my love, only to find out that you are the one holding the gun." More

REQUEST PAGE
Love Story-|JJK|
Lie-|JJK|
Advantage-|KTH|
Hidden-|JJK|
Deal-1~|JJK&KTH|
Deal-(End)~|JJK&KTH|
Toxic Love~|KTH&JJK|
Communal Marriage-1~|OT7
Communal Marriage(End)~|OT7|
Little Wife~|JJK|
Dark Love~|PJM&JJK|
Step-father-1~|KTH&JJK|
Step Father(End)~|KTH&JJK|
Estranged~|JJK&KTH|
Exception~|JJK|
Facade-1~|KTH&JJK|
Facade-(END)~|KTH&JJK|
Maid~|JJK|
Unstable-|JJK&KTH|
Concealed-|JJK|
Forced Wife-1~|JJK|
Forced Wife-2~|JJK|
Forced Wife-3~|JJK|
Forced Wife-4~|JJK|
Forced Wife-(End)~|JJK|
Past Love-1~|KTH&JJK|
Past Love-(End)~|JJK&KTH|
Restablishment-(End)~|KTH|
Blind Beauty~|KTH&JJK|
Rivalry~|JJK&KTH|
Rivalry Pt.2~|KTH&PJM|
Rivalry Pt.3~|KTH&PJM|
Help?-1~|JJK&MYG|
Help?~(End)|JJK&MYG|

Restablishment-1~|KTH|

2.2K 135 60
By DarkMist_022

Not be asking you all to comment or anything from now since you all don't do that anyway and I don't want to give any hope to myself 😐.

Enjoy ❤️
———

Y/n was watching her favourite fashion show when her dad snatched the remote.

"Dad!" she whined.

"Ssh, there is a very important news going on!" he said and she rolled her eyes leaning on the sofa.

"This is to announce that the Restablishment has won over Korea and that the charge will be regulated from now onwards!" a news reporter announced and y/n sat up.

"What?" she asked her dad.

"You know how the Restablisment has been fighting with all the countries over these years? After this war, they won most parts of Asia too! They want control over the whole nation." he explained.

Y/n sighed, because of the war, everything had changed. On her way to college she would see scraps of infrastructure, low sign of livelihood and silence of agony.

The war had destroyed everything. Sometimes she wanted everyone to close their eyes and count to 100 to cool down their anger.

While the leaders were fighting, sitting in their luxury houses, the civilians were dying out of hunger and guns.

The people didn't want the war, yet they were suffering while the one who wanted never suffered.

"That's sad!" y/n looked down.

"My job has been transferred and we will have to shift to Seoul! Everyone will be working under the Restablishment!"

"But why? Why aren't the people protesting or doing something? How can someone rule us that easily?" she asked. She was a leftist.

"People just want food and the Restblishment is promising better days to them! Everyone wants one, the politicians were of no use anyway!" he sighed going out.

"If I were powerful enough, I would lead the protest!" she sighed in helplessness. She was just 18.

She called her best friend Jungkook to spill the beans and she felt better after his comforting words. She loved him and was waiting for a better to moment to come, to confess her feelings.

____

Y/n was walking inside her college when she noticed the amount of black cars and bodyguards. She thought the vice chancellor was visiting today.

But then she noticed a huge crowd in the ground and a stage too. She frowned and walked there, she stood in the middle as a young man in his 20s, with grace and class, walked over the stage. His aura held dominance and power.

"I am Kim Taehyung, the leader of the Restablishment!As you all may be knowing by now that the Restablishment has come under the rule. You are the future of this country, and I care for the youth. I want intellectual and efficient youth in this country. We need to become powerful and hold dominance over the world! I don't want any low performer here, I don't want any weak one either. The smarter ones will get to rule their life while the stupid ones will serve them, now you decide, what you aspire to become. A slave or a master?" he spoke out, looking at each student with glaring eyes.

"We are already a slave! To you and to your fucking system! Stop brain washing the youth! We don't want violence, we want a good and reliable life, that you don't really care for! If you had really cared for the people of your country, you wouldn't kill millions to achieve your disgusting motive! Everyone is dying out of hunger, you have stolen our country, land, money, control of life, shelter and what fucking not?" y/n spoke out walking past the crowd.

The head of the Restablisment, stared at her. He was displeased. All the guns were on her but she didn't care.

She was going to die today or tomorrow, the Restablishmemt was cruel anyway.

He put his hand up and the guns went down, his jaw clenched. He moved away from the mic.

"Young lady, you realize who you are speaking this to?" he asked, his voice was loud enough for her to hear.

"Yes, someone who lacks humanity yet preaches harmony!" she said glaring at him.

"I don't like it when someone interrupts me, especially when they are a fool!" he spoke out.

"And I don't like listening to anybody, especially to those who aren't worth it!" she said and something in his eyes burnt.

He walked downstairs and his assistant walked to him.

"In my room!" he whispered to him before he walked out.

"Come with us!" Jimin said.

"What makes you think I will?" she asked removing the hold of the bodyguard.

"That we can easily pick you up and take you from here, against your will!" Jimin smiled and beckoned her to follow him. "Or do you really want it?"

"Fucking asshole!" she murmered to him, and sat inside the car.

Looking outside the car, she saw burned trees, shattered cement structure, damaged soil and roads with no cars. The area looked remote and dead.

They stopped by a beautiful vintage mansion that was the only sign of luxury left in the country. Jimin opened her door and led her in.

"She is here, sir!" he bowed.

"You can go!" Taehyung said pouring wine to himself, looking at the map of some country.

"Okay, sir!" Jimin said and went out, closing the large door behind. Y/n shivered, she was alone, with a man, who was cruel.

"Got a big mouth, I see! Should have used it somewhere better!" Taehyung said sipping his wine.

"A nice brain, I see! Should have used it somewhere better than tyranny!" she replied and he finally looked at her.

"You are aware of where you are standing right?" he asked tilting his head.

"Before it was my homeland, now that you have stolen it, can't say anything!" she replied.

"Impressive!" he shortly sneered walking to her, before circling around her. "Beauty with brain!" he stopped right behind her. Moving his face closer to her ear he whispered. "Only if you use your mind, a little less, you would be a perfect little wife!"

"I don't want to be anyone's wife!" she blurted out.

"Great, shouldn't even think of it now!" he moved in front of her. "I like to keep my things to myself!" he said amused.

"Really? Didn't keep the dirt in your head to yourself though!" she said sarcastically.

"Dirt? You haven't seen the real one yet! Too eager to see?" he asked.

"Too eager to leave!" she said looking at the door.

He stared at her for a brief moment before he smiled in amusement.

"Go, look more desirable when we meet the next time!"

"I hope I look horrible!"

"Horrible beauty is fascinating to me!" he leaned on the table. She scoffed and went out.

Soon after Jimin entered Taehyung's room.

"You left her just like that, I thought you would kill h-" Taehyung cut him off.

"Make sure she doesn't even get a scar! You know I hate it when my things get a scratch!" he said sitting on his seat.

"She would be too hard to break!" Jimin said.

"I will be her pride and the one to break it too!"

__

"Dad, are you serious? You will be working under the Restablishment?" y/n asked in disbelief.

"Do I have a choice? The leader has appointed me himself! Refusal of job will be refusal to a long life" he said having his dinner.

"He is controlling us, because we are letting him control us!" y/n stood up. "Every high has to taste the flavour of ground! I will wait for his!" she left the dinner.

"She is so tough to understand!" her dad shook his had.

"She is doing law, what else did you expect? I told you that will pollute her mind, yet you supported her!" her mom sighed.

_________

Y/n was having her lunch in the canteen when she found out bodyguards surrounding her, some of them were clearing out the other students. She sat frozen, contemplating the situation.

She saw Taehyung entering the canteen with the same aura, power and dominance. His face held authority.

He dragged the seat in front of her before sitting on it. Y/n chewed her noodles.

"You like this?" he points at the cup noodles. He was aware of only exotic dishes and taste. He was a very particular person.

"I like peace and loneliness more!" she drank the soup and he scrunched his face as she slurped it loudly.

He was a mannered man, and cared about his public image, appearance and behaviour.

Y/n only cared about herself and her opinions. If she wanted to do something, she would.

"I see!" he said and she scoffed.

"No you don't!" she ate the last batch of noodles before throwing it straight to the Dustin, from her seat. Taehyung felt weird by her action. "Many people in the village of the west Korea, suicided because of the debt with high interest rate and tax, you imposed on them!" she crossed her arms. That's what he liked about her, she was blunt and to the point. She had a mind.

He looked at the table, it wasn't as clean as he preferred. He cleared his throat, the canteen smelled awful too. The canteen owner sprayed the air freshner for Taehyung when he noticed that.

Y/n scoffed and leaned forward.

"People care about even the smell you inhale and look at what you are giving to them? Not even the air of freedom! It smells destruction out there!" she said, looking at him, with pure hate.

"You worry too much about them, don't you? Not even caring about what I may do to you!" he said.

"Strangle me? Burn me? Shoot me? Okay, do it! That's what you can do! You can't hear a voice against those ears soaked in power and cruelty!" she tilted her head. He shortly smiled at her.

"There is so much besides rants I want to hear from you!" he said and she clenched her fists. She wasn't a naive to not understand that.

"The only thing I want to hear from you is a goodbye!" she said drinking her juice, he looked away as she again made the noise at the end.

He had only met with elegant ladies, this was the first time he met a careless one, she changed his stereotype of women.

"I want you to come and live with me, I want you as my mistress!" he said staring at her.

He wanted her at any cost. She had managed to attract him. She poked her cheek with her tongue and threw the juice can on the dustbin just like before. She stood up taking her bag.

"Over my fucking dead body!" she glared at him before walking past him. He held her wrist.

"I don't mind being necrophiliac for you!" he said amused.

"I don't mind being a bitch to you in that case then!" she withdrew her hand before walking out with grace.

"What will you do now?" Jimin asked him.

"She will give in herself or else-" Taehyung paused.

"Or else?" Jimin asked.

"I have many ways to get her!"

——————

"It's so nice to see you!" y/n smiled hugging Jungkook. He had come to meet her.

"I had to! I have such a big news to tell!" he chirped.

"What?" she asked unknown.

"I am going to Germany to study Journalism there!" he smiled and her smile flickered before she smiled again.

"That's fantastic, you always wanted that!" she said caressing her arms. He would leave her.

"I know! I will complete my education, get a good job, marry a girl from there, have kids and get a good retirement plan!" he smiled telling her that.

"Great!" she replied dryly.

"You don't look happy though!" he frowned.

"I am happy, I guess I am just too tired!" she sighed, having her coffee.

One of the guards who Taehyung had assigned to follow y/n around to tell him about her whereabouts, clicked their picture and sent it to Taehyung.

-

Y/n looked at her feet, walking to her home. She was sad as it might be the last time she would meet her best friend. Only if she had confessed before, things might have been different.

She stopped when she spotted black cars outside of her locality, Taehyung was leaning on one of his expensive cars, waiting for her.

He wanted her to give in herself but after he saw the picture, he was here to take her anyway.

Y/n's feet shivered for a bare second when he strode to her, looking all mad. He grabbed her wrist, pulling her closer, pinning it on her back, she bit back the yelp.

"Who was it?" he asked joining their foreheads, his nose flaring.

"Leave me!" she said pushing him so he twisted the other wrist, and this time she yelped.

"Don't fight with me! All these time you fought with me was because I let you!" he twisted her wrist more and she wiggled in pain. "You are coming with me, with or without your will, or else I will drag your parents out by their hair, make a spectacle in front of everyone, and shoot them in front of your eyes, and you know I  can do all that!" he said against her head.

She looked at him and for the first time her eyes showed fear and tears of helplessnes and outrage. She was not scared for herself but for her parents, they didn't deserve that in their old age.

She was silent when he jerked her to his car and pushed her inside, before he drove away.

It took 15 minutes and they were outside his mansion. Her cage.

"This is your home now!" he said hugging her from behind. "You will glorify the mansion-" he paused, his lips touched her ear."As well as my bed!" he said before pushing her inside his room.

———

Liked it?

Story credits: evagill77

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...