Meant to be together | ✔

بواسطة Chronicles_of_love

Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. *************... المزيد

~A/N~
~Synopsis~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Epilogue~

~Chapter 26~

388 67 19
بواسطة Chronicles_of_love

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

~Happy Reading~

*********************************************************************************

Some weeks later

Krisha

This Arjun Raichand!
Oh how I wish that I had a time machine and I would put some sense in this guy so he would've proposed me in school itself.

But never mind, I'm opening up a little that I know for sure, and I can feel myself getting close to him.

It's already past one in the afternoon and he has not yet come with lunch. Maybe some surgery? But he informs me about it always, so why didn't he?

All this questions were roaming in my mind when someone knocked on my office door.

"Come in. " I said and the door opened, and I was shocked.

Because it was Arjun, Aryan and Kriti?
What are these two extras doing here?

"Hi guys. " I greeted first, instead of the questions.

"Hello Krisha"
"H.. Hi Bhabhi"
"He.. Hey di"

All three of them said, but there was some type of hesitation in their voices.

"What's the matter? " I asked but they all remained quite as hell.

"Arjun, what's the matter? Please tell me. " I said impatiently, getting up from my chair and standing in front of them.

"Krisha, actually... " He started but Kriti stopped him.

"Di... I'll tell you. " She said, and I guess she was scared of something.

"Kriti, it's fine, I'll tell if you can't. " Arjun said, holding her hand with care and assurance.

"N.. No jiju, it's my fault, I'll tell. " She said and I was actually scared, because she admitting something is really a unique thing.

"Kriti, tell me. " I said with assuring eyes and she took a deep breath before speaking.

"Di.. I'm... I'm pregnant. " She blurted and for some seconds I felt that I was going numb, unable to process anything.

"Kriti, are you serious? " I asked, coming out of my shock.

"Yes di. " She said and by now she was sobbing a bit.

"Kriti, who did this to you? Did someone force you? Tell me, we'll do something about it. " I said, calmly, considering her mental state right now.

"Bhabhi.. " Aryan interrupted.

"What Aryan? Let me think about this, then I'll talk to you!" I yelled a bit, due the panic.

"Bhabhi, listen to me, please. " He said.

"Yes Krisha, listen to him. " Arjun said, holding my hand, giving it a assurance squeeze that meant that it's something really important.

"Tell then. " I snapped a bit.

"Actually bhabhi, I'm the father. " He said signalling towards Kriti.

"What? " I exclaimed in shock, but before I could speak anything, I blacked out.

.
.

I woke up with Arjun sitting next to me with a tensed expression whereas both Kriti and Aryan stood with their heads hung low.

"Oh thank god! You woke up. " Arjun said and then I went to the whole flashback which led to me fainting.

"You fainted due to shock. " Arjun said.
"I know. " I said calmly.

"Arjun, tell her to go away or else I would do something I don't wish to. " I said looking at Kriti who raised her head shocked but nodded quietly and went outside followed by Aryan.

.
.
As they both went out, Arjun held my shoulders and made me face him, and gently held my both hands and said,

"Krisha, I know that what you just heard right now, might have shocked you a lot, but believe me what they have is genuine. " Arjun said calmly.

"But Arjun, she didn't even tell me about anything. Like me.  I'm her sister! " I said, all my frustration coming out, but he still had that calm smile like always.

"I can understand what you are going through but, you need to understand her. " He said.

"Wait a minute! " I said and removed my blazer along with the shirt and sat back facing him.

******************************************************************

Arjun

"Wait a minute! " Krisha said and removed her blazer along with the shirt and sat back facing me.

I was shocked, not because of her removing her clothes, but because of the huge scar on her back, it was faded, seemed very old, but still it pained me to see it.

"Krisha, what happened? And who did this to you? " I asked, my heart clenching with pain.

"It was when Kriti made her first boyfriend. Mom and Dad were somewhere outside and God knows why, her boyfriend dropped her outside our house, and my Aunt saw that, so she took a leather belt and was about to hit Kriti, but I shielded her, so... " She said like it was nothing.

"Does it hurt? " I asked, gently touching the scar.

"Nah! Not much now. It used to when it was new, now it's something ten years old, so it doesn't feel anything. " She said and I sighed in relief.

"But you know, I'm not angry that she is pregnant before marriage or something like that. I'm angry because she didn't even bother to tell me about her relationship and came to me directly when she got pregnant. That just means, if she wouldn't have gotten pregnant, I would've never know about her relationship. " She said her point, and I knew she was right, but right now, I need to make her understand what is important.

"Krisha." I said and turned her to face me. She was looking down, and I'm damn sure, that her eyes are glistening with tears.

"Krishu, Jaan, look at me. "  I said and placed my finger under her chin and raised her head, so she was seeing me, face to face.

"Why are you crying?" I asked as I wiped those few tears, but the question broke her braveness shield and she broke into small sobs.

"Am I that bad Arjun? That my sister, for whom I could do anything, even take a hit, didn't bother to tell me about something that serious in her life? " She said and continued crying, which was really paining me, so I just hugged her, to calm her down.

"Shh. Jaan, calm down. It's not like that. " I said rubbing her back slowly, to which she tightened the hug, snuggling more.

"But Arjun, did she really not find me worth telling about her life? " She said, after she calmed down a little.

"No, Krishu, you're getting it all wrong, it's not like that. Maybe she was scared to tell you. " I started to reason, but she stopped me.

"You know me , Arjun. I would never react in such a way, that would scare her, she just didn't find me worth it. " She said again.

"No, it's not like that. She was not scared for your response on her relationship, but your response on her relationship with Aryan. You know, how your relationship was with him, so that's why she had second thoughts about telling you. " I explained calmly, to which she nodded understandingly.

"But see, she just found out today, and told you without any thoughts, she trusts you enough with all her life, but the circumstances were such that she couldn't tell you before. " I said to which she again nodded like an innocent kid.

"You're right. " She said.

"But, why are you always the smart one?" She asked, wearing her clothes and again looking, like the typical bossy, yet loving Krisha.

"No idea. " I said shrugging my shoulders to which we both chucked a little.
Finally.

*********************************************************************************

Hey Lovely Readers,

Here goes chapter 26

Hope you all like it.

Also I have a deal, normally I get 25-30 votes per chapter, but If I get more than 35 votes, I will give double update next week.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Love,

Author.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

19.8K 2.5K 14
PRERNA MATHUR is a beautiful and successful businesswoman, but the shallow world has reduced her existence to just looks and richness. Being the only...
662K 41K 102
#2 in Indian on 09/22 Lovestories are fairytales where a prince charming comes on white horse ! Not really!! Sometimes it's a bit different! When one...
2.7M 119K 132
Story of an average looking indian girl fighting with her own demons until our hero enters She has insecurities which she couldn't share with others...
127K 11.6K 52
[ Book 1 in "ETERNAL LOVE SERIES" ] Aakriti Mishra "I love him but I was forced , the situation was not under my control I had to leave him without...