love of destiny

By Blue_heaven98

Welcome Our Lovely Readers in Blue Heaven!!!πŸŽ‰ We present a new Historical Xianwang & Wangxian fanfiction Ho... More

character introduction & prologue
character introduction 2
character introduction 3
Escape
Curse
punishment
Sweetness With Mischevious Angel.

Black Stone

442 24 4
By Blue_heaven98

What is Black stone? Is it a curse or a blessing? The black stone is a collection of Demonic powers which is dangerous for immortal. What happens if someone tries to get it?

Lord Heaven, the great creator of the immortal world. Lord Heaven is a worship by the people.

When he was creating the world, he created 'black stone, the demonic power cluster'

Lord Heaven, know he can't destroy this Black Stone, it's impossible.

He is Creator, Not a 'Destroyer'

With help of the 'Mother Earth', he can hide the Black Stone from the immortal World, No one knows where is Black Stone.

Does the earth swallow it? Or Is it in another universe? There was no answer to such queries.

Many years passed~

Everyone lives peacefully, there are five major kingdoms-
Lan Kingdom ( dragon), Wei Kingdom (nine-tail fox), Jin Kingdom ( phoenix ), Nie Kingdom ( wolf) & Wen Kingdom( snake).

There is contact between all the kingdoms to stay in harmony & no spell on other kingdoms.

Lan Kingdom is the most powerful, then Jin ( phoenix) kingdom comes...
Phoenix King 'Zhanxu' was burning in envy, he was not satisfied with what he had contrarily, he wanted to be most powerful.

Then he gets to know about the Black Stone, The precious & most powerful... The greed of the king ruined his thinking ability, and his ministers were Trying to make him understand, even some leaders came to explain Zhanxu, but it seemed like everything fell on deaf ears.

He ignores everyone, even though they are talking about his safety but No, Greediness make him blind.

He takes his army with him to search for the black stone... After Phoenix's king and army left, No one knew what happened to them, there was no news of them, Did they disappear? Or something?

No one has any idea, Then suddenly the Pheonix kingdom is extinct, and No one knows where all the people... Only a few people left who were out of the kingdom.

Phoenix Kingdom's leftover subject was shocked, they had no idea what they had to do...

Then Wei Kingdom king came as a Deity for them, The King of Wei Kingdom gave shelter to the Leftover subject of the Phoenix kingdom.

After this incident, Everything gets agreeable...

Many things change with time. The Lan Kingdom was the strongest because they were dragons which made them have a different power and their caste was high.

So Lan kingdom made a rule in their kingdom that no one in the kingdom could marry someone with low energy.

Immortal worlds created by the immortal lord Heaven. He made a kind of rule that every twenty-five years, one strong warrior would come from each kingdom and there would be a competition between them. Whoever wins this competition will be the strongest kingdom. And the name of this competition was 'Mùchén Shéng'

But till today there are no warriors born who can fight with dragons. Dragon is the most powerful...

Lan kingdom

Lan Xichen, King of Lan Kingdom, had great pride in his Warriors. He is a very calm and sweet king.

The subject of Lan Kingdom calls him the coolest king, Meanwhile, the king's Queen is wholly the opposite...

If the king is Sweet then Queen is an angry bird. Where the king is mature, the Queen is a little childish...

People say right that opposite personality attracts each other and it's true.

The Queen is Lan Cheng, The Queen always supports his hubby... Cheng has a younger sister, Lan Yanli who is an unmated omega, She is a very polite & humble omega...

Lan Xichen's parents died when he was a child, and he only has his Uncle, Lan Qiren who always takes care of him...
Lan Qiren is strict & loves to pat his goatee bread...

Wei kingdom

Wei Jixuan, the king of the Wei Kingdom, is very calm and quiet

He looks handsome and is very strong even as a nine-tail Fox.

And the mother queen of that kingdom boashan sanren is kind. Her husband died in a war. After the death of her husband, she ran this entire kingdom by herself and brought up her young child. She is looking for a worthy omega for her only child jixuan's wedding.

.......................................................................

Today is the day of the Competition 'Mùchén shéng', Many warriors come from different clans, and Lan Xichen also comes as he is 25 years old.

Here, Lan Xichen comes with his Omega Husband and his Husband's sister yanli.

From the Wei kingdom, Wei Jixuan came into the competition.

From the Nie Kingdom, also came the King of the Nie Kingdom and from the Wen Kingdom came a powerful warrior of the Wen Kingdom.

~Mùchén shéng ~

A huge arena. There were many people around. This competition is held in an empty field like a huge circular field. All the people from far and wide, all the people of the Immortal world are present in this event. On one side of the huge field there was a musical instrument, on the other side there were some folk music groups. On the other side were some magical creatures who were showing off their game. They had many people enjoy this game. Small shops in the neighbourhood were also sitting, it looked like a fair. And in front of the huge arena was the seat of the dignitaries. Where was the throne of the immortal lord? He will enjoy this competition from below and he will be the judge of this competition.

Another half hour was left for the competition to begin. So the members of all the kingdoms present were roaming around the ceremony. Lan Yanli and Lan Cheng were both standing in the gold shop looking at the jewellery. Then Yanli's eyes fell on a necklace. The necklace was gold with stonework in it. Whenever Yanli grabbed the necklace, a man from the other side grabbed the necklace. Yanli eyes on the man and Yanli is surprised to see the man. The man was very handsome. The man looked at Yanli causing their eyes to meet. The man looked at Yanli and gave a gentle smile that made Yanli's ears turn red in embarrassment. Because Yanli was looking at this strange handsome man with unblinking eyes.

The man smiled sweetly, realizing Yanli's condition, and humbly getting her and said,- "Actually I liked this necklace and wanted to buy it. "

Yanli was listening quietly, saying nothing, her head down. Her ears and cheeks turned red due to shame.

Yanli's brother standing next to Yanli bowed to the unknown man. And said,- "Well no problem you can take it. We are looking at something else"

The man smiled gently bought the necklace and left the shop. Yanli just watched the man leave. She gets a little disappointed because she doesn't even know the handsome man's name. Yes, it's exactly what you think, this handsome man was none other than. he was Wei Jixuan.

Yanli stands upset just as Lan Xichen arrives and looks at Yanli, "What's wrong, why are you upset?"

Yanli sees her brother-in-law and adjusts her mood and says with a sweet smile, "It's okay brother-in-law."

Xichen returned the smile & then Cheng asked to go to lunch as he was hungry, Xichen shook his head & agreed while Yanli followed them, but her mind & heart both are occupied by the handsome man whom she had encountered with. She can't help but feel like to knows the man, she feels so much different...

On the other hand, Xichen & Cheng take their seat.
"So what does my beautiful wife want? " Xichen asked with a beautiful smile

"Wife? My foot... I am your husband" Cheng uttered proudly as hearing 'wife', he felt cringed...

"But you are my omega-"
Cheng cut Xichen in half and utter

"So what? I am a male so I am your husband, not wife."

"Really? But you are my bottom whom I fuck, and you moan my name... If I want I can make your flat tummy into the pot without you eating much... You will carry my pup so in this way, I can call you my wife" Xichen winked at Cheng, who is blushing furiously.

"Shameless!" Cheng throws the seed at Xichen who is enjoying the blushing sight of his wife.

Both ignored the third person who was with them and witnessed this shameless scene...

"Not in front of my salad, Get a room" Yanli uttered nonchalantly as this is common for her.

When both hear Yanli, they blush hard, as Yanli witnesses their not-so-innocent conversation.

Thank God at that Time the waiter came for the order. They order their meal...

Xichen eats his bland food, staring at both bro-sis who are eating their meal. Both are so different. One is eating messy manner like he never had food before, while the other is eating in a polite, he sometimes wonders how can be both siblings be so different from each other.

After the meal, the trio went to the field of Mùchéng Shéng competition.

......................................................................

Dignitaries from each state took their places of honour. The competition started slowly. First was the rivalry between the Wen Kingdom and the Nie Kingdom.

The power of the strongest warrior in the Wen Kingdom was poison. They try to poison the Nie Kingdom soldiers with their poisoning process. The Nie Kingdom soldiers try their hardest to defeat the wen soldiers and protect themselves from their poison.After about two hours of fighting, the soldiers of Nie Kingdom won.Wen Rouhan, King of Wen Kingdom, cannot accept this defeat.He tries to create trouble in the competition and try to make a mess.

The Lord of Heaven is angered by this and gets angry on wen Rouhan.He angrily tells Wen Rouhan- ", I am the god of heaven and I created this magic world/ immortal world myself.And I made this competition myself. All the good and bad things are here for me And I am the judge of this competition, not you. So if there was any cheating here, I would see it.Are you pointing fingers at my judgement?How can you have such a big misfortune?"

The Heaven lord's voice was so sharp that the entire arena shook at the sound.Wen rouhan trembles in fear at this appearance of the heaven lord and he quickly apologizes for his mistake.The kings of all the kingdoms present were stunned.All could well see the anger of the Heaven lord.

The members of Lan kingdom sat in their assigned seats on the north side of the arena on the right side of the stage.Lan cheng was fear to see such anger of Heaven lord.When Lan xichen realizes his Omega's condition is scared, he hugs cheng before long.

He tries to console his omega by patting him on the back. Yanli was also a bit scared. Everyone let out a deep breath as the situation calmed down a bit.Everyone felt some peace seeing the calmness of the gods of heaven.The referee announces for the next contest .

The next contest was between the soldier of Nie kingdom's soldiers who won this battle a few minutes ago and the Prince of Wei Kingdom .

Everyone claps loudly to welcome the prince of the Wei Kingdom.When the prince of wei kingdom entered the arena, everyone cheered him loudly. Yanli was surprised to see the prince of wei kingdom. She stood up from her seat in surprise. She was twice as happy as she was surprised.Finally she got the address of the handsome man she saw in the shop. She was so happy that she unknowingly started encouraging the handsome man along with the others. She was jumping for joy. Both her brother and brother's husband stared at her .When her eyes met those of the handsome man she blushed and sank back in her seat . Then she felt someone looking at her, she looked to her side and saw her brother and brother's husband looking at her with unblinking eyes. Yanli gives an awkward smile. Lan Cheng looked at his sister with a raised eyebrow at her behavior. Because yanli was a quiet and calm girl by nature. Lan Cheng is about to say something when it is announced to start the competition. Yanli felt some peace after hearing the announcement.Because if her brother had asked her the reason for her behavior, she would not have been able to give any answer.

The competition has started.

Now we will read next part to know the detailed storyline.

~zhanyi_fantasy🐼
& Zhanyi_bunny07🐰

Feat. Blue_heaven98

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 21K 95
On a certain day, Xiao Zhan, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastically changing his life. Unspeakable deeds were done...
3.3K 331 12
Tales of Two Souls, which are different from each other but later they fall in love. Love always brings hardships and if it is one side of love then...
33K 2.7K 26
You're My Terminus (Zhanyi) {Completed} Marriage is about becoming a team. You're going to spend the rest of your life learning about each other, an...
85.7K 2K 50
Adventures of Wei wuxian and Lan wangji after marriage and some random wangxian one shots. Mainly contains smut and fluff so read at your own risk A...