My sweet and rude husband

Bởi gunnii_2164

Jeon Jungkook -26 years old CEO of Jeon enterprise Parents died in a car accident when he was 20 years old... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23 (+18)
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31

Chapter 8

305 15 0
Bởi gunnii_2164

You both reach your hotel and the hotel is owned by Jungkook. It was a luxury hotel and it was your first time staying in a seven star hotel .

(Hotel)

Then one person comes and gives Jungkook room keys .

Jungkook : this is your room key ,take some rest after that we will go outside.

Y/n : okay
You take your room key and go with him . His room is opposite to you .

(Your room)

You were very excited after seeing your room .

"Wow I will enjoy a lot huhuuuu" you said in excitement

Time pass you freshen up and get ready to go outside.

Jungkook call you that come outside. 

(Your outfit)

(Jungkook outfit)

Jungkook :  you are looking cute with this hairband.

Y/n : hehe , thank you .

Jungkook : umm , I think we should go to Disneyland because only today we are free so let go there.

Y/n : wow , I want to go there thank you now don't waste time let's go .

Jungkook : okay 👍

You both sit in the car
and ho there after few minutes you reach there you immediately come out of car because of excitement.

Y/n : omg , this is so beautiful.
Jungkook : you are such a child.

He call someone and that person give him vip tickets (rich person things) . And you both enter from VIP gate and many workers bow to Jungkook.

Jungkook : where you want to go first.
Y/n : let's go there you point toward one ride

Jungkook : okay

Then you both go there

Y/n : you will not come .

Jungkook : no

Y/n : why ?

Jungkook : this are childish things and it only suit a person like you . It doesn't suit my personality.

Y/n : whatever I will go there .

You ride many rides

Y/n : wow I enjoyed a lot it is so amazing.
Jungkook : really, let's go I have a surprise for you .

Y/n : WHAT ? Surprise 🫢 what is it .

Jungkook : you dumb person if I tell you then it will no longer surprise let's come with me I will show you .

He put his hand your eyes and take you somewhere.

Y/n : where are we going.
Jungkook : just wait one second now open your eyes slowly slowly okay .

You open your eyes slowly and the thing you saw you just got shocked.

Then you both enter inside
Y/n : I think people are not allowed to go inside.
Jungkook : yeah but they can't resist me .
Y/n : why ?
Jungkook : because I am King
Y/n : okay Mr.king (in a dramatic way ) .

Then Jungkook talk in Chinese and then some ladies come and take you with them . You look at Jungkook and said okay with his eyes.

Then they take you in

" wow It is so beautiful" you said while looking at room

Lady 1 : mam please sit here .

Then you sit there and they started to do your makeup and dress like you Disney princesses

You look yourself in mirror and your eyes got locked at mirror. You are not able to recognise yourself.

Then one lady take you outside and you saw Jungkook also got dress like a Prince .

He come and give you his hand

(Please imagine him as Jungkook) .

Y/n : thank you Mr Jeon
Jungkook : it's okay princess.

By listening to him you felt goosebumps. You were feeling like a princess and Jungkook is your Prince

"Oh God what I am thinking" you said to yourself
After that you both dance and click millions of pictures.

Jungkook : did you enjoy today .

Y/n : yessssss a lotttttt thanks to you mr.jeon for making my dayy so so so special thank you so much.

Jungkook : there is no need to thank me but by the way you were looking stunning in princess dress I think from today you started to wear princess dress daily

Y/n : very funny, people will consider me a mental person If I wear a princess dress daily in the office.

Jungkook : well they don't need to consider you a mental person because you are already a mental person. But if you want to wear a princess dress, you can wear it because that is my kingdom and no one will say anything to the Princess of that kingdom .

Y/n : your kingdom princess? When I become your kingdom princess huh

Jungkook : ohh , I mean ....

Y/n : hehe I am just joking.

Jungkook take deep breath and slap himself mentally.

Y/n : what are thinking.

Jungkook : ohh actually

Y/n : whatever let's eat something I am very hungry.

I hope guys you like this part please don't forget to vote comment and share.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

657K 21.2K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
61.2K 2.7K 70
Jeon Jungkook was a happy Omega with loving parents and a love filled life. He was happy with the small things in life, but then he entered Kim Taehy...
31.4K 1.5K 46
Jeon vanilla, the little sister of Jeon jungkook. She's the youngest of their family, their little baby-according to them. Being the most protected f...
109 31 10
Kim y/n a 17yr old high school girl is kind, caring and gentle. She's so pretty and definitely got that look from her mum. When she was 6 she got int...