FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

27|➴Comfortable➴

2.9K 265 35
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"We should invite Vihaan and his mother today" Samaira said in excitement while sipping on her tea.

"Hmmm. You're right. After all they become our family members now. " Dev agreed with his wife, and encircled his left arm around Samaira's shoulder.
Samaira slapped on his arm and he made a sad face.
While the elder couple laughed seeing the chaotic couple back to their terms.

"We should also invite Ishani." Maheen said, looking at Yuvaan to support her this time.

"But I think inviting Ishani alone would create drama. We have to ask Harsh too, to come here"

Maheen smiled at his thoughtfulness and nodded her head.

"Mahi bhabi, I think something happened between Abhimaan and Rehana"

Maheen scrunches her brows at her and waits for her to continue.

"What would happen between them? You must be over thinking Sam" Dev said, shrugging his shoulders while Maheen started thinking about Samaira's words. She is right... something is definitely wrong between them. But what?

"No Dev. I'm not over thinking. I've never seen Rehana so upset the way she is nowadays. She even became quite all of a sudden"

"She is quite Sam. She is not like our Divya who'll talk every single second." Dev chuckled.

"Papa" They heard Divya's whining voice and turned to see, she was approaching them with pout.

"Ahhh princess," Dev said, extending his arms.

"Don't princess me, papa. I've heard what you said. " Divya said and twitched her lips, while Dev chuckled.

"Divya. Tell me don't you feel that Rehana is in trouble? " Samaira asked, turning to Divya's side.

"You're right mumma. I think something is wrong with her. I mean she looks so disturbed nowadays. Also yester night when we're talking with Aadya maasi on the video call, I accidentally pressed my knee on her thigh, and she immediately left. Without saying anything. If she was okay then definitely she would argue with me but she just left, and didn't come later. Maasi kept asking about her but"

Divya finished and Maheen's heart skipped the beat, thinking she must be going through some pain. Otherwise, she can never ignore Divya. They're like soul sisters.

"Don't worry Divya and Samaira. I'll talk with her" Maheen tried to smile at the mother-daughter duo.

~♥~

"Are you coming today in the evening? " Ayaan asked, twirling the coke can in his hand, while his gaze was fixed on the person sitting beside him in car passenger seat and chewing the food.

"Bade papa asked my papa to take me along to your house" She replied while munching on the burger and the ketchup smeared on the corner of her lips.

Ayaan sighed and took a tissue from the tissue box, leaning toward her, he held her hand stopping her from eating more and then wiped the corner of her lips with tissue. All the while her gaze was fixed on his handsome face.

She smiled and wished for his well being.
"Please God never hurt this man." She closed her eyes wishing for him and when she opened her eyes, she found he was looking at her with the same intense gaze as her.

"Ayaan"

"Hmm"

"Kya dekh rahe hai aap aise? "
(What are you looking at like this?)

"Tumhe."
(At you)

"Mujhe? "
(At me?)

"Haan"
(Yes)

"Par mujhe kyun? Aisa kuch khas to nahi hai mujhmein! "
(But why me? There is nothing special about me!)

"Tumhe khud pta nhi hai tum kitne khas ho Ishani."
(You yourself don't know how special you are, Ishani.)
Ayaan brought her finger close to her lips and kissed the knuckles one by one.

Ishani's eyes widened in shock and fear when his lips sucked her little finger and she immediately took back her hand from his hold.

"Yeh aap kya kar rahe hai?"
(What are you doing?)

"Adat daal lo Ishani."
(Get habitual of this Ishani.)
Ayaan said resting his head on the car headpost. And closed his eyes with a smirky naughty smile on his lips. While she was looking at him with her innocent doe eyes.

"Kyun? "
(Why?)

"Because there won't be any single day when I'll be leaving you after our marriage" He said sitting straight on the car seat and then shifted his gaze back to her.

It took some couple of seconds for Ishani to understand what he wanted to mean. And when she got the meaning behind his words, blood rushed to her cheeks, making them red like fresh apples and she hit on his left arm feeling shy.

"You're shameless" She said and covered her reddish blushing face with her palms while Ayaan chuckled and held her chin after removing her hands from her face.

"I do like you a lot, Ishani. Want to spend the rest of my life with you. Thank you for being comfortable with me."

"You're so good Ayaan," Ishani said, holding his left palm.

"I know it must be difficult for you to see me as your fiance after what happened. But trust me... there was nothing between your sister and me, rather than friendship. I don't know how, when, or why she became so obsessed with me. " Ayaan said, looking at her smiling face.

"Because the loving and caring side of yours can attract everyone."

Ayaan smiled at her remark and pulled her in his embrace.
"Just be yourself. The way you're. You're beautiful inside and out. Do not change yourself for others. I've seen people changing Themselves for others. Please do not become like them." He said cupping her cheeks.

She nodded her head as yes and hugged him back.
Ayaan smiled, inhaling a deep breath of relief.

"How is Hiya di? She was crying so much that day"

"Okay now. I guess. But that Vihaan"

"Ayaan" Ishani gasped looking at him and then giggled when he softened his eyes for her.

"He is good. Trust me. And he is like you. Jaise aap mujhe dukhi nahi dekh sake vaise hi Vihaan sir bhi Hiya di ke badnam nhi seh paya"
(Just like you couldn't bear to see me sad, in the same way Vihaan sir too couldn't bear Hiya di to be disgraced.)

Ayaan smiled at her thoughtfulness and pulled her cheeks.
"Ayeee... it's so soft Ishuuuu" He said to irritate her and she whined, making him laugh hard.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
First Of All tell me how is the new cover of the story?
I tried to keep it as simple as possible.
And now how is the chapter?
Hope you liked the little nokjhok between Ayaan and Ishani.

Next on : saturday I guess

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 680 35
Her pov Everything is gonna change in One Night. My life will turn upside down so do my dreams. Being forced into this marriage is never in my though...
1.3M 57.5K 68
#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical Indian family where a girl has many rest...
28.6K 1.7K 48
Mom, dad I'm finally back to this country. To the place that took my everything from me. I don't know how I'm gonna face all the upcoming challenges...
149K 7K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...