𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟�...

By Jazzyluvs4EVER

𝓐 𝓼𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓪 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓸... More

🅆🄷🅈 🄳🄸🄳 🄸 🄳🄾 🄸🅃..
Ⓘⓜ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓣⓔⓛⓛⓘⓝⓖ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓝⓨⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ
𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕...!?
𝓦𝓪𝓲𝓽 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽!?
𝓝𝓸!
𝓘 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷..
𝓞𝓱 𝓶𝔂..
𝓐 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒐𝒖𝒕....

7 0 0
By Jazzyluvs4EVER

The next day was pretty boring until I got to the class with Aaron, turns out he is pretty funny and nice!

Aaron: "Shortie! pst!" Aaron whispered.

"You're gonna get yourself and me in trouble, dummy!" I whispered back.

Aaron: "So what?"

He laughed under his breath, he's such a troublemaker yet he never gets in trouble, is he in charge of the school is something?

"You act as if your the boss and you never get in trouble?"

Aaron: "What If I told you there is a reason I don't get in trouble?"

"Oh, Of course there is.!"

Aaron:"Heh.."

"This is why i was homeschooled last year! I get distracted!"

Of course..I lied...that's not the real reason I was homeschooled..It was because I didn't know how I was gonna blend in at that point..but he doesn't have to know I'm Human! Right...?!..

Aaron: "Shortie, you ok there?"

"Huh?..Oh yeah, I'm fine"

Aaron: "You spaced out, are you positive?"

"Mhm!"

Aaron: "Heh..I'm not so sure about that~"

"Im fine!"

Aaron: "Yeah, sure. Say, do you wanna hang out today?"

"Uhm..sure..?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 350K 91
Betrayed by the people she once loved, cared for, and protected, Queen Gatria is determined to make everyone suffer and feel her wrath. With the inte...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.4M 99.7K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...