Got captivated by the dying c...

By Micky_w028

Zaidie Lenzell, who was eagerly waiting for her medical entrance exam result suddenly got transmigrated into... More

Copyright
CHAPTER: 01 Accepting life in new world
CHAPTER: 02 Shocking Facts
CHAPTER: 03 Making a friend
CHAPTER: 04 Anonymous Encounter
CHAPTER: 05 A Present
CHAPTER : 06 The Grand Doro Festival (Part01)
CHAPTER : 07 The Grand Doro Festival (Part02)
CHAPTER: 08 A Surprise Recruit
Chapter: 09 Life in Wolf's Den
CHAPTER : 10 Familiar Pheromones
CHAPTER: 11 From Uncle to Handsome
CHAPTER :12 Right Punishment
CHAPTER : 13 The Commander!
CHAPTER : 14 Medicine Completed!
CHAPTER: 16 Forced Mark
CHAPTER: 17 Professor Liam's Misery
CHAPTER: 18 Zaidie's Awake
CHAPTER: 19 Hiding Kid
CHAPTER: 20 Suspicion
CHAPTER: 21 Confession?
CHAPTER: 22 Arduous Task
CHAPTER: 23 Turning Point
CHAPTER: 24 Realization
CHAPTER: 25 Nightmare
CHAPTER: 26 Visual Data
CHAPTER: 27 Abandoned Lab
CHAPTER: 28 Going Back
CHAPTER: 29 'What have I done!?'
CHAPTER: 30 What!?
CHAPTER: 31 Zaidie's Apprehension
CHAPTER: 32 Help
CHAPTER: 33 'Don't make me wait too long.'
CHAPTER: 34 'It's Thursday'
CHAPTER: 35 Date or Lunch?
CHAPTER: 36 Leave
CHAPTER: 37 'How long are you going to hide it?'
CHAPTER: 38 Deepsea Research Lab

CHAPTER: 15 Commander's Susceptible Period

232 8 2
By Micky_w028

Commander's susceptible period has always been an unsettling thing in Wolf's Den. Any wrong move can lead to a dreadful disaster. For everyone, it is a time to brace themselves and walk on eggshells around him.

Why?

Because, he is not any normal alpha. He is of the high concentration levelled alpha- SS Class Alpha. Their are only 2 of that kind. These can make anyone obey their commands, are very strong, authoritative and dominant. Thus, being it has it's side effects also, their mental sea tends to get unstable if they don't get an omega for themselves early, a high chance of mental outburst or collapse is. In omegaverse, human's lives are up to 200 years so, they need partner to sustain their mental sea until then. The commander is 39years this years i.e., he has been spending his susceptible period alone 24-26 times.

And unluckily, the only SS Class omega of his kind has been taken, Evan August by commander's fellow kind, Sebastian Arlo so, his mental sea get's out of control during this time and he slaughters everyone of Wolf's Den and then, of course dies.

To prevent it, Zaidie's new launched drug is the best solution and coincidentally, Dr. Gavin and Dr. Finn do not have any alternative so, they agreed for her medicine.

Ken-dentiozol-37.
Name is strange but Zaidie liked it.

"I have injected the drug with 1 day's comatose effect. If everything goes fine, he will remain as it is and next dose will be exactly 24hours later", said Zaidie to Dr. Gavin who was waiting for her ahead of glass chamber.

"Very well. Commander will check everything so make a thorough report and submit it to me and his office as well. Good job", said Dr. Gavin.

Zaidie nodded.

She looked at the person in the glass chamber. It was commander. He was lying unconscious on a chair, wrists and ankles were restrained to it very strongly, half naked and... unconscious.

This glass cage chamber is working like a cage to him. A glass cage. No one can enter in it except machines for the whole week. Like an unconscious beast in confinement.

He haven't done anything wrong and this treatment by everyone, it feels bad to her. But, she also knows for the fact that behind this innocent facade is a beast. A very dangerous one.

Still, Zaidie can't help it, sighed and left to analyze on the data she has obtained till now.

The next day, Zaidie is now showing her report of previous 24hours which she had made by taking records every 2 hours and explaining his condition, "According to the data you are watching in the report, the intensity of susceptible period is gradually increasing so, the next dosage will be 1.5times stronger in concentration than previous one."

Dr. Gavin analyzed and nodded, "It is true. Proceed with it."

Zaidie placed the medicine tube in machine behind the glass chamber and inside it, machines did their work and injected it in his pheromones gland. He flinched, frowned and soon became normal.

"Jo, show me all his current readings", commanded Dr. Gavin.

"Yes Doctor."

After onlooking everything, Dr. Gavin commanded, "Everything is normal. Tomorrow Dr. Bence will supervise you. Do as what he says, I'll be out for some business."

Zaidie nodded.

On the way of commander's office, Jo joined Zaidie, "Thank you Dr. Wade."

Zaidie frowned, "For what? This my duty as an employee here and a researcher."

Jo chuckled, "For the warning. But, how you know about that?"

Zaidie had already guessed that Jo is smart so, she had already prepared an answer, "It was a guess. As for how I encountered it, I've told you already about my RMIH experience." She paused, "Wait, you are heading to commander's office so why don't you take this report?"

Jo nodded and they parted their ways there.

Day3 of commander's susceptible period, Zaidie was explaining to Dr. Bence as to why change in concentration is necessary, "As intensity of susceptible period will increase up to Day5, it's concentration according to Day1 should be increased 2.75times."

Dr. Bence frowned, "I do not think it is necessary. Previous one was also high, it's effect hasn't worn out yet."

Zaidie refuted, "No. According to data and calculation that'll be fine. We don't know what will be the consequences."

Dr. Bence scowled, "I am senior so you have to do as I say."

Zaidie warned, "Ok. But, you will be held accountable for anything happens. Jo is witness here, right Jo?"

Jo agreed.

Zaidie placed the new medicine in her pocket and similar to Day1 in machine of glass chamber.

After medication, it didn't affect much in reading as before. Dr. Bence smirked, "Told you. Now submit the report and get out."

Although data didn't show much but, the slight increment in his consciousness didn't go unnoticed by her. Dr. Bence was already irritated with her so she did what was told.

"Jo, will you be staying here?", asked Zaidie.

Jo nodded.

It was Zaidie's second time in commanders office. A subtle scent of Kawan's pheromones was encircling the atmosphere. It was still the same, clean, calm and a little intimidating, just like him.

Zaidie placed the file below yesterday's file on the table and took a look around. Near table a door was closed. May be it was temporary bedroom for rest or a bathroom.

In medical room, alarm was beeping vigilantly, "30seconds before subject's consciousness recovers!"

Dr. Bence and the other staff members were in panic as to what has gone wrong. He shouted, "Quick, inject D7 before he wakes up!"

Command, although received however, before it could be executed, a warning came again, "Subject is now fully conscious and trying to break free!"

Commander opened his violet eyes which are now darkened displaying a immense hunger within. His head lifted from headrest and he started to break free from his shackles.

"10% in security breach inside glass chamber!"

These shackles which was made of Tungsten alloy were started to break one by one in front of his immense strength like some easily disposable things.

"25% in security breach inside glass chamber!", with that an arm of his is now free.

Dr. Bence shouted to nearest person, "Why haven't you injected D7 till now?"

He stuttered in fear, "Dr. Ben... Bence, tha...that..."

"75% in security breach inside glass chamber!"

Only Kawan's left hand was bound to that chair and he started whispering, "Where is my omega?". He was repeating it like he was chanting and demanding what was rightfully his.

"100% in security breach inside glass chamber!"

Dr. Bence declared, "Now this situation isn't in our control. Call The combatants before he start anything hazardous."

All nodded and one of them pressed the emergency buzzer.

Kawan removed all equipment from his body like insects, threw them away and started punching the back wall of glass chamber like a maniac. Cracks started to appear and that wall shattered in pieces.

"100% Security Breach!! 100% Security Breach!! 100% Security Breach!!..."

Kawan was chanting and demanding for his omega but now he added something, "Where is my omega? No one will take her from me". He started walking, barefoot to a certain direction before any obstacles came in his way.

Zaidie now had other things to do as well. She cannot just waste her time here. She sighed and turned around, started walking to the door but before she could touch the doorknob, a click sound came form behind and a door opened.

Kawan's pheromones started to fill the office. Zaidie had an ominous feeling, her eyes widened and before she could turn around, she was hugged from behind with strong, veiny arms and a broad chest hit her back, cancelling her escape.

Kawan said in very intimidating tone, "You are... my omega. You can't run away from me."

Next Update: Around 27October, 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 756 20
Lilith was just an average 30-year-old adult, living a normal day to day life before she died. Now she's reincarnated as an Omega in a R-18 Book, and...
169K 3.6K 99
After being imprisoned in the dark tunnel for 500 years. Rose Blair, a grim reaper was sent out on a mission to find the Soul fragment of the lord go...
17.6K 1.3K 35
FOR CARMEL || KTH - لأجلـك سأبقـى، رغـم ان الجميـع ذهب من حولـي . - لأجلـك سأبقـى، رغـم اننـي لم أتمتـع بالحب الكافي. - لأجلك كراميـلا ، سأحبـكِ بكل...
28.5K 1K 95
It was only when the bloodshed through her face, and the sirene sound went wild. At that moment, she then know the happiness she was searching for...