Five Nights at Freddy's: No E...

By TurkeyMigz

Five nights he survived the terror. Five nights he endured the torment. Five nights he gradually lost his san... More

Introduction: EVIL NEVER RESTS
Chaper One: Die in a Fire
Chapter Two: Help Us
Chapter Three: It Follows
Chapter Four: Two Evil Eyes
Chapter Five: It's Me
Chapter Six: Save Them
Chapter Seven: It's Been So Long
Chapter Eight: Fright Night
Chapter Nine: Nowhere is Safe
Chapter Ten: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
Chapter Eleven: No Escape
Chapter Twelve: The Happiest Day
CHOOSE THEIR FATES
Chapter Thirteen: Laid to Rest (Good Ending)
Chapter Thirteen: I'm The Purple Guy (Bad Ending)
Acknowledgements
FNAF: NIGHTMARES is out now!
A/N: POSSIBLE NEW FNAF BOOK?!
A/N: SCARIEST NEW BOOK COVER YET!
FNAF: NO ESCAPE TRAILER!
A/N: Apologies

-HIATUS-

441 15 4
By TurkeyMigz

UPDATE (9/27/15): The book is no longer on hiatus, but it will have REALLY SLOW UPDATES.

UPDATE (01/03/16): The book's done since November, so carry on reading!

__________

Hey there guys! I'm sorry to tell you that I'm putting all my fanfics on HIATUS now, it'll be a stressful semester and I could feel it getting closer.

I've got a thesis coming up, a butt ton of projects and a subject that crams all the math subjects I've learned from my previous four years of Engineering into one.

Come to think of it, IT'S ALREADY HERE. xD

So, hope you enjoy this FNAF fanfic and I'll be releasing one episode of Smosh's Billy and Charlie on the 21st then it'll also be on hold after that.

This is not goodbye, I'll just be laying low for a couple of months, because things are gonna get hella nasty. Bye for now fellow wattpaders! And this is not a joke. I mean it.

And as Arnold Schwarzenegger says: "I'LL BE BACK."

-Migz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 10.3K 62
Y/n left the pizzeria after the incident with The Purple Guy. No one knows where she went except for Alex. Mike doesn't know where she is and the ani...
5.2K 202 36
...She spun around, but there was nothing- Just the broken and empty pizzeria. Dread smothered her, and all she wanted to do was to run, so she turne...
103K 2.4K 37
*COMPLETED, UNDER GRAMMATICAL EDITING* Living in the real world as an adult had its challenges. You knew that. But you never expected it to result to...
49.4K 1.6K 18
After many jobs you've finally found a place called, "Fazbear Frights." You'll be working as a nightguard. The job seems normal until a robotic rabbi...