Finding Mr. Knight (DDLB) | ✔️

Par BoundlessReverie

✔️ | What happens if you fall for a man after only a few dates? And what do you do when he disappears from y... Plus

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.

40. Epilogue

5.3K 155 29
Par BoundlessReverie

Alek
____________________________

"Where do you think you're going, baby boy?" I chuckled as Noah got up from the couch and ran across the living room, bouncing on his heels in excitement.

"Don't you want to watch your favorite show?"

"No! You have catch me first, Papacha! We play tag!"

"You think you're faster than papochka?" I raised my brow, challenging him playfully.

"Mhmm! I'm the fastest ever. No one ever be faster than me. I. . . I faster than lightning!" He giggled. "Come onnn, try catch me!"

"That's pretty fast, sweetheart. I don't know if I believe you." I smirked, leaning forwards, readying myself to get up.

He gasped. "You no believe me?!"

"I don't know. . . Why don't you show papochka how fast you can go." I got up from my seat, lunging towards my baby boy.

"Ahhh! Hey! I no ready!" He screamed, running around the coffee table, then behind the couch.

"It's not always about playing fair, baby boy. Better get moving."

I quickly jumped over the couch, and chased Noah into the kitchen.

"That cheating! You not allowed jump over stuff!"

"You didn't give me any rules to go by." I ran around the island, only to slip on my ass as I rounded the corner. Stupid socks.

Noah was clutching in stomach as he howled in laugher. His eyes were watering from all his silly giggling.

"You. . . You okay, papacha?" He held his hand over his lips to stop another giggle, but it didn't work in his favor.

"My pain is funny to you, yes?" I grinned. "You better run because papochka is going to get you."

I pushed myself up from the floor, and Noah went running out the back yard. It was wide open, and Noah had no where to go. I ran forwards and caught my boy, lifting him in my arms as I spun him around in circles.

"Told you I would catch you, sweetheart."

"You were supposed to let me win! That not fair!" He pouted, squirming in my arms.

"Oh, I was? I'm sorry baby boy." I spoke sarcastically, throwing Noah's small figure over my shoulder.

"Put down! Hey!" He wiggled around, but I just held on tighter. "Why you always put me upside down, big meanie!"

"Let's go watch a movie. We can play a board game if you want, hm?"

"Ooh we play snake and ladders! That my favorite!"

"Okay, sweetheart." I smiled, setting Noah down on the couch.

I was just walking back to the living room when there was a knock on the front door.

I wasn't surprised to see Anthony, Julian, Chris and Fox standing behind it.

"Hey, guys." I smiled. "What're you doing here?"

"Ummm a little pre wedding celebration of course! Where's Noah?!" Fox pushed his way inside; a gift bag in his hand and wine in the other.

"He's in the living room, he's little right now though so we might need to hold off on the booze for a bit." I laughed, opening the door for the rest of the guys.

Fox and Chris ran towards the living room, whereas Julian and Anthony stayed back with me.

"So, you ready for the big day? Two more days, man." Julian smiled warmly, patting me on the shoulder.

"More than ready. If I had the choice, I'd have married Noah months ago. I want it to be a day he will never forget, so it is worth the wait." There is hardly a word to describe just how excited I am to spend the rest of my life with Noah. He is everything I want in a partner and more. There is not one perfect person in this world, but to me, Noah is pretty damn close.

"I'm glad you guys finally got here, man. I know it was tough for well, everyone, but I'm happy to have you as a friend, and to be a part of your wedding. It means the world to me." Anthony surprised me with a hug, which I returned happily.

"Of course. I'm glad everything came together as well, especially our friendship. Even though you were the biggest khuy I have ever met, I am also glad we were able to make things work. Come on, let's go see our boys."

"Noah look, we got you a present!" Chris spoke excitedly as the three sat in a circle on the floor together.

"Ooh, what present?! I like present!" He blushed, fiddling with his hands in his lap.

"We got you two, one for now and one for you to open when you're a big boy again, okay?" Fox held out the gift to my boy; a small grin on his face.

"Okay, okay, can I open?"

"Yes cutie, open it or I'll do it for you." Fox wiggled his fingers pretending to snatch the bag from Noah, but he crushed it to his chest, out of Fox's reach.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Well, hurry up slow poke!"

"Fine! I hurry!" He yelled, ripping out the colorful tissue paper from the bag dramatically.

I had to plug my ears when Noah screamed, and so did everyone else.

"You got all of them! Look, papacha, look! They so cute and pretty!" He took out all the stuffies and gave each one of them a kiss. They were the little hamsters from his favorite show, Hamtaro.

His arms were so full, the little hamsters things were falling everywhere, but Noah was too happy to notice.

"This one Penelope, and Stan and Sandy and and bejou and—,"

"I take it you like them, buddy?" Chris chuckled.

"I love them! They sleep all in my bed with me! Papacha, you help bring to room?"

"Of course, sweetheart. Here, give me some to carry." I grinned, holding my arms out.

"Mr. Snuggles and Mrs. Cuddles and Mr. Lion are going love them! They all be best friends! Thank you, thank you! Come, papacha!"

Noah ran off to the hallway, then towards the stairs.

"Hey, slow down before you hurt yourself." I used a stern voice so Noah would listen. He already slipped down the stairs from running, and I don't want a repeat of last time.

"Sorry, papacha. I go slower."

He even used the railing once he started walking again. I love when he listens to me, it makes me feel so proud.

Instead of going to our bedroom, we went to one of the spares. We have a second bedroom set up for when Noah is little. It has all of his toys, his Hamtaro themed bedding, his cute pajamas he likes to wear, and to make it even more special, we painted the room together. Two walls were pastel pink, and the other a pastel orange, and we hand painted flowers all over them. You could definitely tell which ones I painted because they were horrid, but Noah loved them.

"You help me set them up pretty?" He gave me his sweet, pleading eyes as he stood in front of his bed.

"Yes, sweetheart, tell me which one to give you and you set them how you want it, okay?"

"Okay!" He giggled. "You please give me Cappy and boss? And Bijou?"

All I could do was stare cluelessly at him.

"One with green hat, mean looking one, and one with pretty eyes and blue bow in hair."

"Thank you, sweetheart." I laughed, looking down at all of them to pick them out.

"So boss has crush on Bijou, but Bijou like Hamtaro, and I think Hamtaro like her too. And this one Snoozer he like sleeping, and he sleep in a sock. He the cutest. Can I keep that one with me please? I want cuddle him."

"Yes, you can bring down any one you want. Just not too many, because papochka doesn't want you to lose them. Okay?"

"Okay I just bring one." Noah picked up Snoozer, or whatever his name was, and put him to the side while I helped him set up the others against the pillows.

"I almost done. I just need cover them with blankie so they don't get cold." He blushed and pulled the blanket up over top of the little hamsters and wished them all good night. My heart swelled at the sight. He's too adorable for his own good.

A short while later, we were all sat on the floor around the coffee table, half way through a rather intense game of life. Noah changed his mind from snakes and ladders and decided on this one instead.

"No, I want a redraw! I have three kids! I can't go bankrupt!" Chris shouted angrily, drawing out a giggle from Noah.

"Hey! At least you didn't lose your house in a frickin tornado!" Fox chimed in, making Noah laugh again.

"Fuck you," Chris huffed. "Give me some money! You have more than enough to buy another house and buy me one! Don't let my children starve!"

"I don't want any kids running around my house! Fuck that!"

"Chrissy, you live with me. It okay, I share." Noah blushed. "We have so much fun!"

"You know what? I would love to." Chris went to grab his little car, moving it back on the board so he was beside Noah's.

"You can't just move your pieces! That's cheating!" Fox exasperated, heaving out a defeated sigh.

"I can and I will, Bitch." Chris stuck up his middle finger at fox, ready to continue going off, but Noah stepped in.

"You two no swear! That three times for swear jar." He glowered at the two of them.

"Sorry, buddy." Chris muttered under his breath, still glaring daggers at Fox.

I forgot how hectic playing a simple boardgame was, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I found love and these crazy ass friends to cherish for the rest of my life.

____________________________
Noah

"It feels like just yesterday you were trying to help me with my tie on my wedding, now I get to help you with yours." Chris smiled at me, attempting to clip on my pretty bow tie.

Daddy picked it out for me. He said it would look so gorgeous with my suit.

My suit was all black, with a white dress shirt and a black bow tie with the prettiest white floral pattern.

"You look gorgeous, Noah." Fox wrapped his arms around my waist as he towered behind me. He laid his chin against my shoulder and pecked me on the cheek.

"Thank you, I feel really pretty today." My cheeks went crimson at the admission, adjusting my glasses in the mirror in front of me. "Do you think Daddy is going to like it?"

"He's going to think you're the prettiest thing, Noah. Trust me." Chris smiled and gave me a tight, lung crushing hug.

"I hope so." I bit down on my lip and checked the time on my phone. "Oh god, I have to be down there in like one minute! What if Daddy laughs at me? What if he changed his mind, or he doesn't show up?!" I panicked.

"Shh, my love. He's so excited for today. I'll bet you any money he's already standing down there waiting. You know how much he loves you, babes. You've got nothing to worry about." Fox's words made me feel a little bit better, but there's still the thought in the back of my mind. It scares me to think of a life without my Daddy in it.

"If you're sure. Okay. L—Let's go." I held on to each of their arms and together, we made our way downstairs. Will went down a few minutes early to make sure everything was ready.

"Anya? What're you doing back here?" I stared wide eyed at Alek's mom in confusion. "I—Is everything okay?"

"Yes, dear. Of course everything is okay. I was thinking. It's okay if you say no, alright? But since you don't have anyone to walk you don't the aisle, I was thinking I could do it with you? Only if that's what you want, of course."

"You would do that for me? Really?" I felt my vision blurring with unshed tears as I looked up at her in disbelief.

"Yes, my dear. It would be an honor to give you away to my son. You are family now, and I hope you know that. I am so glad to be gaining another son. You're a very special boy who stole my son's heart. It is the least I can do." She smiled warmly, laying her hand atop of my shoulder.

"I would really like that. Thank you." I blushed. "You just made my entire day."

"You're so very welcome, my dear. Let's wipe these tears away and get you to your husband." She grinned again and stood beside me, looping her arm in with mine.

The soft music began playing then Chris, Will and Fox started their walk down the aisle.

Once they got their positions, me and Anya stood at the center of the aisle, and there he was.

My handsome soon-to-be husband in the most gorgeous black suit.

Daddy's eyes lit up so magically bright the moment his eyes found mine. My heart accelerated at a dangerous rate as I froze in my place.

He's really here.

He wants to be my husband.

Nothing could have prepared me for this moment.

The feeling I got when we looked at one another was something I have never felt before.

My body was trembling, my eyes were watering and my heart. . . It felt so full of love and joy.

"Hunny, you can let go now." Anya chuckled, peeling her arm out of my grip.

I hadn't even realized we made it to the end of the aisle.

"Oh! I'm sorry." I blushed.

Anya gave me a sweet hug, then hugged her son shortly after before taking her seat in the front row beside her husband.

"Wow, malysh. Noah. . . You look— god, you are absolutely breathtaking." Alek pulled me into his arms and held me tight.

He smelled so yummy, I didn't want to let him go, but I did, because I have to get married!

"Hi, Daddy." I whispered. "You look so handsome too."

"Thank you, baby boy. I'm glad you think so." He smiled, cupping the side of my cheek. His hand slowly lowered from my face, down to my hands.

His palms were clammy just as mine were.

Knowing he was nervous, made me feel better because I wasn't the only one.

We held each others hands tightly and listened to our wedding officiant speak. Well, I tried to. All I could truly focus on was Aleksander's eyes.

For the vows, we decided to keep it traditional as we decided that on our honeymoon, we're going to share them together privately.

My hands were trembling as Aleksander held out my wedding ring, whispering the words, "YA lyublyu tebya vsey dushoy." He smiled. "It means I love you with all of my soul. That is what it says inside of your ring, my love. I know it is simple, but the words hold so much truth. I want it to be a reminder to you that I love you with everything in me. You are my heart, and my soul. You are my entire life and I am so lucky to have you as my partner, my boy, and now my husband."

"Do you Noah Jensen, take Aleksander Knight to be your life long partner?"

"I—I do." I sobbed like the biggest baby ever. Daddy laughed at me, then when he was asked the same thing, he started crying too!

"And do you, Aleksander Knight, take Noah Jensen to be your life long partner?"

"I do. Of course I do."

I took that moment to slide on Aleksander's gold band, smiling fondly at the simplicity of it. Daddy didn't want anything over the top, but we picked it out together so that made it the most special thing in the whole world.

"It is my greatest pleasure to pronounce the two of you husband and husband. You may now seal the marriage with a kiss." The man smiled warmly at the two of us, and I couldn't wait any longer. I jumped forwards, nearly climbing into Daddy's arms.

We shared the most wonderful kiss! It felt like fireworks going off in my tummy.

I couldn't help but moan against my husband's mouth as his tongue collided with mine. I really wish all these people weren't watching us, because if they weren't, I know that Daddy would already have me naked for him.

Everyone continued to cheer us on, but all I could focus on was the way Aleksander was holding me. From the way he held me against his humongous chest, to the way I had to stand on my tiptoes just to reach his lips.

We parted eventually so we could get a breath of fresh air, but stayed close enough that Daddy's forehead was against the top of my head. I could hear him trying to catch his breath; I could feel the warmth of it against my eyelashes.

"It's official, Daddy." I whispered. "My name is now Noah Knight. Do you like it?"

"Do I like it? I love it, my beautiful boy. I am so happy you took my name. It suits you wonderfully."

"I think it sounds so perfect. Thank you for agreeing to marry me. I love you with all of my soul. Forever and ever." I blushed.

"Forever, sweetheart. Come on, let's go get these photos over with. The sooner this night is over, the faster I can get you all to myself."

Alek closed his fingers securely in with mine, as he pulled me towards the aisle.

I gasped in surprise when everyone started throwing the prettiest pink rose petals at us, and then out of nowhere white sparkly confetti was flying everywhere!

"Where did they get all this?!" I giggled, smiling at everyone in absolute bliss. The feeling was euphoric. It didn't seem real.

If this is a dream, I never want to wake up from it.

"It was a surprise, malysh." Daddy smirked, slowing down so he could spin me in a circle like a princess. "I want today to be one you never forget."

"Trust me Daddy, I will think about this day every day for the rest of my life."

The next hour was spent doing photos with everyone. We got lots of good ones, and plenty of silly ones too! Chrissy, Fox and Will are all so crazy! They kept making silly faces and posing so funny, I was giggling half the time!

When we finally got to the reception, there were so many speeches, but they weren't long ones like when people drag on forever and you feel like you're going to fall asleep. Everyone said the nicest things. I may or may not have cried a couple of times. Especially when Aleksander's mom welcomed me into their family. That is yet another moment I will never forget.

I spent a lot of time in my life feeling out of place, or like I was the odd one out. . . But with my family here, I've never felt so accepted and loved like I do with them. It's true when people say you don't need to be blood to be family. I will always tell that to myself because these people mean more to me than anyone in the whole world.

Daddy also surprised me with putting pretty Lego flowers on all of the tables centerpieces, and the one we made together on the head table. He made everything so wonderful and beautiful. It was even more gorgeous than I thought was even possible!

Throughout the evening we danced and had a few drinks, and eventually one by one, everyone started to leave or head up to their hotel rooms.

"Well? I think it is time we consummate our marriage, yes?" Daddy slid his hands down my back until they gripped my bum tightly.

I felt his erection against my tummy, and just by the look in his eyes I could tell he wanted me really bad.

I didn't have it in me to form coherent words, so I nodded, forcing myself not to touch his crotch in front of the few remaining people.

"Hurry, Daddy." I tugged his arm, attempting to walk faster out of the reception hall.

"So impatient." He chuckled, making me yell in surprise when he picked me up off the ground. This time he didn't throw me over his shoulder. He held me bridal style.

I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck, inhaling the intoxicating scent of his cologne. He always smelled so yummy.

"Did you just lick me?" Daddy asked, sounding amused.

"Maybe!" I giggled.

This time I pressed my lips against the side of his neck, gently dragging my teeth along the sensitive skin.

"You little tease." He muttered gruffly as I sucked the skin between my lips. I felt Daddy tilt his head to the side, giving me more room.

"Harder, malysh. I want to see your marks in the morning." He breathed out. "Yes, just like that baby."

His encouragement was all the motivation I needed. I marked him in three different spots, leaving behind small purple marks as I did. I hope he likes them.

I was about to give him one more, when the elevator dinged and interrupted our moment.

"As much as I love you in this suit, it better be on the floor as soon you enter that room. You can have a head start, gorgeous." Daddy set me on the ground, staring at me expectingly. "Well, what are you waiting for? If you don't get going, that pretty bottom might need a punishment." His eyes drifted downwards; his bottom lip tucked between his teeth.

"You're not supposed to punish! You're supposed to make sweet love to me tonight!" I argued.

"Clocks ticking, sweetheart. You can't deny your love for Daddy's spankings. It's your choice." He shrugged in indifference, leaning his fit body against the wall.

"You can spank me tomorrow!" I yelled as I ran down the hall, fighting with the stupid buttons of my stupid fancy shirt!

I pulled my key card out from my pocket and eagerly tapped it against the lock thingy until it flashed green.

"Yes!" I giggled, slamming the door and pulling the latch over so Daddy couldn't get in.

I heard him knock and try to open it, but he isn't coming in til I'm naked.

"Noah, you little brat. Come on, let me in."

"Nuh-uh! After I take my undies and my shirt off! I'm not falling for your trap!"

"Come on, love. It's cold out here." He complained.

"You liar! It's so warm! You know, you talking is making this take way longer. I could already be naked, but I'm not, and it's all your fault!" I laughed.

I took my time taking off everything then finally, I pulled the latch on the door and opened it for my husband.

"Fuck, look at you." Daddy backed me into the wall, lifting my wrists above my head. He held them so tightly, I knew they would be red, but I know Daddy would never hurt me. "I can not believe you are my husband." He spoke quietly into my ear, sending a wave of goosebumps through my body.

"P—Please can you t—touch me?" I stammered.

"I can do anything you want me to, my love." Alek's fingers gently brushed up my thigh and over my penis. I gasped quietly at the sensation, pushing my hips off the wall.

"I don't think you have ever been so hard for me. You are driving me insane."

Daddy's hand finally wrapped around my length, and I felt like I could burst already. He squeezed and tugged at just the right speed and pressure. It was too much.

"Slow down, I don't wanna cum yet." I fought to keep my breathing steady, but Daddy wasn't relenting.

I squeezed my eyes closed, but he ordered me to open them right back up.

"It's funny you think you are only cumming once." He chuckled. "We have the entire night ahead of us, baby. I want you to cum for me. Cum all over yourself. Make a mess and just let go."

He stroked me faster, making it impossible to try and hold back. Daddy's dirty talk only made me more aroused.

"Daddy!" I cried out, needing to grasp onto something, but my hands were still held over my head. I writhed against his grasp, doing anything to get my body closer to his.

"Such a good boy, malysh." He hummed softly, releasing my arms. Daddy picked me up and carried me to the bed, laying my body down carefully.

"Look at all that cum on you, sweetheart. You're going to look even better with mine all over that pretty body."

I bit my lip and slid back on the bed, turning on my side so I could watch my husband. He was staring at me so intently; I felt the need to shy away and cover myself up, but I didn't because he's my husband! I can't be shy around him anymore. That didn't mean I wasn't blushing like a big dummy.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Can you take your clothes off please? I—It isn't fair for me to be the only naked one!"

"You want to see Daddy's cock?" He teased, unzipping his pants torturously slow. My mouth watered at the defined V that mostly hid away beneath his pants. He kept teasing me, tugging them down til I could see the patch of neatly trimmed hair, and the very base of his shaft.

"Oh my god, Daddy! Take them off!" I begged, moving on the bed to sit on my knees.

"D—Don't you want to be inside me? Look." I gulped nervously, turning so my back was to him. I wiggled my bare bum in the air, teasing him just like he was doing to me.

My fingers curled against the bedsheets when my hole was surprised with something wet. The scruff of Daddy's facial hair rubbed against my bum, making me moan in delectation.

"Fuck, Noah. No more teasing now, I promise. I'm all yours." Alek bit down on my bum, then circled his thumb around my entrance; slowly easing it inside.

"Another one, Daddy. I need you."

"Alright. Whatever you want, my love. Let me grab the lube so you don't get hurt. Just a sec."

I whimpered when he pulled his finger out, but was satisfied seconds later when two began sliding in.

It burned so bad, but I didn't care.

I would be okay if I couldn't walk for a week if that meant I could have my Daddy's penis inside me right now.

"You're doing so good, baby. So good for Daddy." His praise brought a smile to my face. "Can you turn around for me? I want to kiss those beautiful lips."

My breath was taken when I turned over and saw Aleksander fully nude, besides the unbottoned shirt still resting on his shoulders. His abs looked extra yummy, and his shaft was standing at full mass. It looked more than ready to penetrate me.

"Come here." I spoke in a low whisper, parting my legs further; giving Daddy more room to be close to me.

He wordlessly stepped forwards, placing one knee on the bed at a time. Our eyes didn't once leave each others as he laid his firm chest over top of mine.

I gasped quietly when his shaft rubbed against mine, causing me to jolt up in surprise.

"I will love you forever, my beautiful boy." Daddy didn't even wait for me to say I love him back. Instead, he kissed me. It was so slow and passionate. . . Something my body will never get used to. I still get goosebumps on my body and butterflies in my tummy from his kisses. If that feeling hasn't gone away by now, I know it never will.

I was brought out of my reverie when the tip of his erection started pushing inside of me. My nails dug into Daddy's back in attempt to keep him as close to me as possible.

We moaned in unison when he bottomed out inside of me. It was absolutely euphoric. More so now that Alelsander is my husband.

"You feel incredible, Malysh. Does my cock feel good inside you?" He asked; thrusting in harder than he did the last time.

"Y—Yes, Daddy! You feel so big." I cried out, digging my nails deeper into his skin.

"You are going to. . . Fuck, you're going to make me bleed, baby boy." Daddy moaned hoarsly. I worried about hurting him and was about to let go, but he stopped me.

"Don't let go, baby. It feels so fucking good. The harder you dig your nails in, the more I know you are enjoying yourself." Alek roughly bit down on my bottom lip, then sucked on my neck just as I did to him. "Let go, my love. Show me much you love to be fucked."

Daddy lifted himself off my body so he was on his knees, then placed my legs over his shoulders.

"Fuck! R—Right there, Daddy! Right there!" The angle he had me in was the perfect position to nail my prostate. It was so intense, I couldn't help but let a little swear slip out.

"Such a dirty mouth." Daddy groaned, thrusting harder. His hand reached out, and two of his fingers filled my mouth. He wasn't moving fast, but he was thrusting hard. "I'm so close, baby."

I couldn't speak because of the fingers in my mouth, so I nodded my head eagerly as tears fell from my eyes.

In a matter of seconds, my legs fell from Daddy's shoulders; his chest against mine again. He replaced his fingers with his mouth, kissing me aggressively until we both came.

He slumped down against me; our breathing erratic. Daddy intertwined our fingers together, placing a gentle kiss against my ring.

"I can't wait to have forever with you, Daddy." I murmured softly, giving him one last kiss.

____________________________
Five years later.

A couple years ago Daddy surprised me with the best thing in the whole entire world. Even though I insisted on him not to do it, he got me my very own flower shop! I even make my own Lego flowers and people love to buy them because they're different. It makes me so happy!

We made the decision that we'd hire a manager, and I would be in charge of picking the bestest flowers for the store, and Daddy, he would take care of everything financial related. I was really happy he didn't ask me to run the whole thing because I think the store would have already crashed and burned to a crisp!

I was walking back to work from getting a smoothie; it was chilly out, so I wore a pretty jacket and the scarf that was gifted to me by the sweet old lady years ago.

As I went to pull open the door of the shop, a big gust of wind hit me, and my scarf flew off my neck!

"Oh shoot!" I panicked, spinning around to try and grab it, but it was already in the hands of another. Well, maybe not in his hands, but on his face.

"I'm so sorry!" I blushed. "I don't know where that wind came from. Are you okay?"

The man took the scarf off his face and looked at me with a funny smile. It was a really pretty man, probably close to my age.

"I don't think a scarf could do much damage." He laughed. "But yeah, I'm fine. It's no problem." He smiled and held out my scarf, but I hesitated in taking it back.

"Um. . . Where are you headed to?" I asked, not realizing that I sounded like some kind of creepy stalker!

"Oh, I uh. . . I'm actually uh, in a relationship. I'm not looking for—"

"Oh god! I'm not hitting on you! I'm married! That sounded really weird. I'm sorry, I'm not the best with my words. I just meant that uh, it looked like you were heading towards the flower shop. Are you?"

"I mean yeah, I was going to check it out but I—"

"Oh god, I still sound creepy. I'm not trying to be weird! I um, I own the shop. Well, me and my husband do. I'm gay, I hope that's okay. Anyways, I just like to help people, and you look really nice, and the scarf is really special and I feel like you got it for a reason and I can't let you go!"

"Okay, okay." He gave me a cute, lopsided smile. "Lead the way."

"Yay! You won't regret it, I promise! I even have Lego flowers! They're really pretty and I'm sure your girlfriend will love them!" I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into my store.

"I have a boyfriend actually." He corrected and I gasped.

"Oh that's great! What does he like? Does he have a favorite flower?! I'm Noah, by the way! I forgot to tell you my name. What's yours? If that's okay to ask. If it's not, that's okay! I don't mind. It's really nice to meet you." I giggled awkwardly.

"I'm Mason, it's nice to meet you too."

This time he gave me what looked to me a genuine smile, and I felt way better.

"I don't know what he likes. . . He's usually the one buying me flowers, but I wanted to do something nice. Show my appreciation, you know?"

"That's really sweet! I'm sure he's going to love it! I bring my Da— my husband home flowers all the time! How long have you two been together? Do you like pink? Does he have a favorite color? I'm sorry, I'm talking a lot." I adjusted my glasses and looked down at my feet.

"It's okay. I like you, you seem like a super nice guy. And um. . . I didn't exactly tell the truth. I don't really have a boyfriend. Well, I kind of do. I don't know. We've known each other for years, but he's only just kind of coming to terms with being into me I guess. . . He was never like, homophobic towards me. I mean he's said things by accident, but I know he doesn't mean to. It's been hard, but he's worth it. He's everything to me."

"I hope he doesn't treat you badly. . . I know I don't know you, but I really hope he treats you like the most special person in the world." I smiled. "This scarf, it was given to me a long time ago by the sweetest old lady. After she gave me this, I was reunited with the love of my life. The man who's now my husband. I think I ran into you for a reason today, and I'd really like you to keep this. I have a feeling that this was meant for you."

"I can't take this from you." He hesitated.

"That's exactly what I said to Dorothy. I found my love, and you deserve it too. Whether it be with the guy you're seeing now or someone else, you'll get it. I'm sorry if this was super cheesy, but it's really true."

"Okay. If you're sure then I'll take it."

"It's really okay!" I grinned. "I've been waiting for the right time give this away. Let's get you some pretty flowers and—"

"Privet, Malysh."

"Hi! You're here early!" I ran into my Daddy's arms and hugged him tight.

"I have missed you. Are you ready to come home?"

"Yes! Just let me finish helping out this—"

"Don't worry, I got it covered."

I spun around to see Nali walking out from the back, then I shifted my gaze over to Mason.

"It's okay, you can go. It was so nice meeting you, Noah. I hope I run into you again someday."

"I hope so too! Come on, Daddy. Let's go home."

___________________________

A/N - Well, that's officially the end! Thank you everyone for joining me for another book.

As some of you may know, Wattpad removed book two on me. I love you, Master Sawyer. I'm so upset they can remove it without warning, but am looking for another place I can post my work as well. I'm just glad I had a copy of the book backed up. What can you do I guess.

I hope you all enjoyed book three. The next one to come will be Fox and Julian.

I'm looking into doing a free Patreon if that's possible, or even somewhere else. Do many of you use Patreon? If not what are your go-to reading apps?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.6M 45.4K 33
THIS WILL INCLUDE MENTIONS OF MPREG SO YEH All cover credit goes to @xox_troylerphan_xox its amazing and I love it <3 - <3 Dan, is a 21 year...
1.2M 52.3K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
5.3M 174K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
136K 6.3K 35
✔️ | After swearing off relationships, I never thought I'd fall for my one night stand. A complete stranger. Months of searching and unsuccessfully...