𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 | 𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐤

By asapebony

" I got a habit and I like that you don't judge me And it's so fucked up that I'm glad to be a junkie" More

Intro • Cast
1 •
2 •
3•
4 •
5 •
6 •
7 •
8 •
9 •
10 •
11 •
12 •
13 •
14 •
15 •
16 •
18 •
19 •
20 •

17 •

774 39 17
By asapebony

Southampton, NY 📍
4:03 PM

"Aww nah she buggin' what did she expect?" Zoey examined her low red eyes through her front camera and lowered the phone so she could look at her sister who mirrored the same faded look. 

Justice shrugged "I guess she thought I was just going to say sure and we would just meet up, hold hands and do the whole Kumbaya thing. I told her I'll let her know when I'm ready to sit down and talk"

It's been a week since Durk has been on tour and Justice made her way back to New York so she could attend her sister's graduation party. It wasn't too big of a party but many of their family members were there and a few friends. The two sisters were in the guest room smoking and catching up. "Anyways are you sure you want to commit to Depaul?"

Zoey nodded and looked down at her phone "Of course, this is like your third time asking since you've been here do you think I should go somewhere else?"

"I just don't want you to think you need to come to Chicago because I'm there. I really wanted you to explore all of your options and make your own decision" Justice knew that her sister always wanted to be around her so it wasn't really a surprise when she announce that she was going to Depaul University. It wasn't too far from Justice's apartment since she lived downtown and the school was located on the North side of Chicago.

Zoey ran her fingers through her straightened hair and put her phone up before holding down the grey button on her phone screen. "I'm passing the phone to someone who isn't my parent but always tries to baby me" she let go of the button and gave the phone to Justice who just stared at her.

"Oh Okay" Justice held the button down and put her face in the camera "And I'm passing the phone to the person who is about to get their ass beat" she smiled and gave her sister the phone back.

Zoey stopped laughing and continued the petty antics "I'm passing the phone to the biggest lesbia-" she was cut off when Justice smacked the phone out of her hand.

"Don't play with me" She rolled her eyes and the two of them looked at the bedroom door as their mother walked in.

"Why are yall in the house? Stop being rude and come say hi to everybody and is your room cleaned Zoey?" Their mother raised a eyebrow and semi-yelled before going into the kitchen to grab more food to set out.

Zoey scrunched her face up at the question and mumbled under her breath "Is the party in my room?" She let out a light stretch as she stood up and headed for the door

"Ma I know you heard her. Yall way too soft on her but would've knocked me through the door if I said something like that" Justice stood up and slid her Gucci slides and shades back on while tapping through her man's Instagram story. She was becoming annoyed at the fact that she wasn't able to physically touch him nor hear his voice every second of the day.

The two of them went into the back yard where most of the family members were."Heyy!" Rae squealed seeing her favorite cousin, Justice. She pulled her into a big hug, the two were around the same age but after graduating high school their every day talking turned into every once in a while talking.

"What we doing tonight though? I know we not staying here all night let's go out" she flashed a smile at Justice.

"I don't know yet, I'll be sure to let you know when I figure it out" Justice looked to her side and seen that Zoey was already gone and over by the food table making her plate. Looking around she caught the eyes of her grandmother. She immediately felt bad she hadn't come back to see her sooner. Despite their family making money her grandmother refused to move out of her old hood in the Bronx. My dad had to force her to atleast move into a better modern building. She knew she was about to hear an earful when she seen her motioning her to 'come here'

"Hey Granny" Justice leaned down to hug her once she moved back from the hug she laughed as she seen the mug on her face. "What's wrong?"

"Don't Hey Granny me, Why haven't I heard from you? You too grown to visit your grandma now?" she reached into the purse on her lap and pulled out a red and white peppermint, popping it into her mouth.

"No it's not even like that granny I'm always so busy I swear. It's school and work and I started something new in my life"

Her grandmother nodded "You can sing. Your dad showed me some of your music, I love your voice is so beautiful." She leaned forward and lowered her tone "I always knew you were going to be the child that would take after him. But how's Chicago? How is school?"

Justice licked her lips and inhaled thinking of how her past ten months in Chicago has been so far. From falling out with friends, making new friends, starting a good job with a weird ass boss, her music career, and most importantly her man she could say she had mixed feelings about her time in in the city so far.

"It's fine honestly a few good and bad things but overall I'm enjoying it. School is school it's hard but I know I can do it"

Her grandmother hummed looking at her grand daughter's body that had slightly changed since the last time she seen her. Her index finger lifted and pointed at Justice's hips. "I know that's not  Chicago food making your hips spread like that, You got a boyfriend?"

Justice shockingly covered her mouth "Huh??"

Her grandmother laughed "If you can 'huh' then you can 'hear' come sit down" She patted the seat next to her. "Come tell me all about him." She looked at her grand daughter's cheeks almost turn red as she tried to hide the huge smile she had on her face. Once she sat down she dove straight into everything she liked about Durk, the things he said and did, the way she valued the time he spent with her and even the way he looks when he is sleep.

Justice stopped talking as her grandmother's facial expression changed. "What's wrong?" she looked down at her granny's hand as it rested on top of her hand. "Ohh you're deep in Mei.. Yall are really serious. You should see the way your face just lit up when you started talking about him"

She could only nod her head because it was the truth. "Yeah you'll meet him soon"

"I want to meet him now so do the thing on your phone the timing of the face" she pointed at the phone that sat on Justice's lap.

"You mean FaceTime?" she chuckled picking her phone up and unlocking it.

"Yeah whatever it is .Gone on and let me see" Her grandmother reached in her purse putting on her glasses and looked over at the screen.

Justice at first didn't want to call because she didn't know if he was at sound check but  the way her grandmother was awaiting to see him she didn't even care. She put some lip gloss on and fixed her hair before hitting the facetime button on his contact card.

Her heart fluttered when the words 'connecting' appeared under his name and picture. When the call connect Justice pursed her lips waiting to talk since his background was loud. He got up out of his chair and left out of the studio going to the hallway. "My bad. Wassup Ma, You cool?"

"Yes, my grandmother wanted to see you really quick" she crossed her legs in an attempt to stop the feeling she had between her legs while taking in his appearance. Like usual he wore a brand new white tee with his chains around his neck. Some of his dreads were in a ponytail while a few were loosely in his face.

"Word? Move out the camera so I can see ha' then" he laughed and leaned against the wall.

Justice gave her grandmother the phone and watched their interaction. Of course he was on his best behavior while she was on the phone. Durk talked highly of his grandmother and he always held respect for his elders. When her grandmother broke out into a laughter Justice tuned back in to their conversation because she knew damn well he wasn't that funny.

"Yea, Ian even gone lie to you granny I be so nice to her but sometimes she be letting that devil come outta her. Ion know what's wrong with Mei" Durk said while shaking his head. Justice smacked her lips while he grandmother looked at her with a disappointed look. "She need to go to church or sum while she out there with you" he added in with a smile.

"I'll be sure to drag her to church tomorrow. I can't believe her" Justice granny was really feeding in to what Durk was saying. The two of them talked for a few more minutes before they wrapped up their conversation. "Alright now handsome take care. Let me know if Justice ain't doing right i'll be sure to get her together" she smiled while handing the phone over to her granddaughter.

Durk laughed when he seen the look on Justice's face "You miss me? You still gone come see me in Jersey tomorrow?" he used his free hand to take out the ponytail and shake his dreads. He then moved his head back so they were now out of his face.

"I don't know I'll see how nice I'm feeling after church" she folded her lips trying to hide her laugh.

Brooklyn, NY 📍
1:40 AM

Justice wrapped her left arm around her sister's shoulder as they both rapped Kay Flock's "Is Ya Ready". In her right hand she held her phone in her hand recording the both of them rapping. The only reason she agreed to come out here was because Zoey begged her to since her friends.

Even with the huge crowd of people standing around she felt super comfortable being back around a few people she knew. Rae was sitting beside her cousins regretting she even came out here since she liked the club scene way more than being outside better yet on the block. Zoey noticed Rae's mood and sat down to check on her.

Justice lowered her phone and saved the video to her camera roll. She could feel a new presence sit next to her but she continued looking down at her phone until it was snatched out of her hand. She looked up and rolled her eyes seeing Jay sliding her phone into his pocket.

"Do it look like I'm playing?" Her eyes met his, her eyes then made their way down to his lips that he licked over. His appearance had her in a slight daze for some reason. Jayson was definitely a beautiful creation and she hated to admit it but he couldn't nearly compare to Durk.

Her intoxicated mind traveled to the thought of both of the men caressing her body at the same time. Her eyes endlessly looked between his eyes and his mouth she could see that he was talking but she tuned his deep voice out.

Zoey interrupted the sensual moment by forcing her petite body in the space between both of them. She elbowed Justice who was now gathering herself and turned towards Jay. "Uhmm where's my graduation gift? I prefer cash but I take zelle, venmo, cash app whatever"

Jayson took his eyes off of Justice and looked at Zoey who had a serious stare on her face. "Yo ass always about money huh? Who gave you that?" He looked down at the two stacks of money that sat on her lap.

Zoey picked the money up holding it to her ear as a play phone "And Isss! MK gave me this" her eyes trailed down his phone watching as he typed in a satisfied amount on zelle. She smacked her lips when his actions came to a halt.

Jayson leaned back and smirked "Tell yo sister to unblock me and then I'll send it"

"Good Luck with that" Justice scoffed and stood up walking away from the two. As her phone rang in her hand, she made her way further down the block trying to get away from the music as best as she can. The second time her phone lit up it was a facetime call from Durk of course. She stood in front of the Deli that sat at the end of the block between Prospect pl. and Franklin Ave. Swiping her finger across the screen her reaction being confused when she seen the mug he wore on his face.

"Where you at? flip yo camera"

Without asking any questions she flipped her camera showing the now smaller crowd of people standing around. She then flipped the camera back to show her face "Why?"

He flipped his camera showing the half smoked wood that laid on the floor by his crisp clean White forces. "That bitch damn near flew out my hand, ashed itself and unraveled. Fuck you out there doing Justice?"

"Awww you think I'm cheating on you? That's cute" The irritation and sarcasm in her voice was now very evident. Jayson was the first person to blow her high so now that Durk was calling her with this just pushed further into an uncontrollable attitude.

"I'm just saying"

"If I wanted to cheat Derrick I wouldn't have said yes to being in a relationship with you. I've had the opportunity to do so multiple times by now but I don't even think about shit like that" She shrugged "But that's just me, I don't know what goes on with you." She hung up not wanting to continue the conversation. She was not about to play the guilt trip game with him.

Durk knew she wasn't cheating on him, he just needed to feel better about his own actions and experiences he had in the past. He felt like since he was unfaithful in all of his past relationships that his karma was soon to come to him. It wasn't a problem or worry when they were both in the same city, but since he was on tour and didn't know what she was doing all day was driving him crazy.

"YERRRR" MK's loud voice caught her attention and earned a smile from her. No matter what Jayson did she still looked at MK the same despite them being brothers. Justice lowered the phone some so she could give him a side hug. She frowned at the almost empty Hennessy bottle in his hand.

"I hope you not the driver" she shook her head. She wasn't as drunk as him due to her really slowing down on her drinking. She was in fact more infatuated with how weed made her feel more comfortable and chill than liquor.

He waved her off as the two of them started walking back towards the crowd. "Wassup with shorty that came with you? I seen her around a while ago now she acting like she dont know a nigga" He nodded his head at Rae who was trying her best to avoid his drunken-stare.

"That's my cousin. You don't remember her?" Justice laughed looking between the two.

"Hell nah. I don't remember half of everybody out here"

Justice eyes followed as he brought the bottle to his mouth taking a huge sip. "That's because you drunk gimme this" She took the bottle and walked off shoving it in Jay's hand before going back over to her sister and Rae "Yall ready to go?"

They stayed for about twenty more minutes before finally heading out especially since Justice needed to be in Jersey later on today. During the car ride home Justice sat in the passenger seat scrolling through her timeline and occasionally checking to see if Durk read her message.

"I'm deadass, I whooped her ass way too many times and she still find ways to try to come for me" Rae spoke as her and Zoey were engaged in a conversation gossiping about everybody they seen tonight including Jayson's baby mama who kept her distance from the three of them. 

"She was talking mad shit when she was pregnant and then tried to go into hiding once she had the baby. A bum ass bitch. You know she trying to pin that baby on Jayson knowing damn well that it's not his right?" Rae glanced over at Justice.

She snapped her neck over to her cousin only being able to recall the ending of that sentence "Wait that's not his baby?" Justice locked her phone putting her attention on the topic.

Rae nodded "Yup, that's why she won't let him see the baby. She tried to run to the internet and say 'Ohh he was embarrassing her' because he did that interview about you"

Justice looked straight ahead at the road and crossed her arms "That's tough. But why were you and her fighting?"

"Because she keep running her mouth especially on twitter. The first time I told her I hope her hands matched her words and they sadly did not."

"Thats tragic but do you have the video? When I'm bored I like to watch people fight" Zoey sat up from the backseat. Looking over her sister's shoulder reading her messages. "Yall into it already?" she asked being the nosy person she was.

Justice put the palm of her hand to her sister's forehead and pushed her back into the backseat of the car. "Mind your business"

"Mmcht, whatever can I still go with you to Jersey?" Zoey moved her phone closer to her face as she texted Loyal back.

Justice shook her head "Nah he pissing me off, I'm not going"

"The lies you tell" Rae mumbled and Zoey laughed.

"Yall I'm serious, I'll be right here in the Hamptons" she looked at the houses that were newly modeled leading into her parent's neighborhood.

"You wanna bet some money on it?" Zoey raised an eyebrow.

Newark, NJ 📍
3:27 PM

"Durkkk, wait" Justice moaned against his lips pulling away from their kiss. She lifted the bottom half of her body off the bed while his fingers moved in and out of her. His thumb found its way to her now swollen clit from the last two orgasms she had. He smirked watching as she bit her lip and tilted her head back attempting to hold back from moaning out loud. "Fuckkk" she dragged out while her legs began to tremble. He knew she was about to cum, unable to hold the temptation any more he pulled his index and middle finger out of her and ignored her questionable expression.

Durk grabbed her legs pulling her to the edge of the bed, her legs feeling weak as she tried her hardest not to tap out. He pushed both of her legs up to the point they were touching her chest "Hold em" he demanded and Justice did so locking her hands around them as she watched in anticipation. Durk moved his hard dick up and down her slit and abruptly slid in. Justice gasped loudly, with this being the roughest he's ever been with her it was something she hasn't adjusted to yet.

He made sure his entire length was in her before stroking quickly. "Shittt Mei" he lowly groaned at the way she wrapped around him tightly, making it hard for him to focus on not nutting too quick. Justice's eyes slightly rolled as her body was enduring some of the best feeling of pure pleasure. The faces she made only turned him on even more. He snaked his hand up to her neck gripping it tightly, a evil grin formed on his face.

The consistent feeling of him hitting her g-spot put her body in over drive. She locked her eyes with his and her mouth fell open "I-Im sorry, I'm sorry fuck!" she moan out loudly followed out by her whimpers. Not even remember why she was apologizing.

Durk brought his other hand up to her neck pulling her face closer to his "Yea I know you sorry, don't do that shit no more" he gritted through his teeth. He pressed his lips against hers and she opened her mouth allowing his spit to swap between the both of their mouths before she swallowed it.

Justice moved her hands to his wrists since she was slightly struggling to properly steady her breathing. Her vision becoming a little cloudly since her eyes were forming tears that she couldn't restrain from falling down her face. Once he let her throat go her chest heaved up and down uncontrollably. "Im about to cum" she arched her back off the bed.

"Hold that shit in Mei, don't cum yet" Something about this side of Durk was sending her over edge. Justice's eyes widened at how quick he suddenly pulled out of her and flipped her body up. She followed suit getting on all fours and arching her back. She let out a low moan and her body tensed up a little as he slowly entered her again. He placed a hand on her lower back "Relax Ma" his voice was so soothing.

He sped up his pace and Justice buried her face into the sheets to drown out her cries. Her hands gripping the sheets as the sound of his hand coming into contact with her ass echoed in the room. Thankfully music blasted on the outside of their room or else everyone would've heard them.

Justice put one arm back to his lower stomach trying to move him back some "Bae please" she pleaded letting the side of her face rest on the bed. Durk licked over his bottom lip "Please what Mei?" he taunted and licked his thumb wetting it and rubbing it over her asshole before slowly inserting it. "Tell me what you want? I cant hear you"

Her head sprung up and her hand moved from his stomach and grabbed onto his forearm. "Oh my god" she cried out. Her mouth effortlessly released so many curse words. She pushed her body away from him which was a bad move since he grabbed her hair in response pounding into her while she face the ceiling. His grip becoming tighter as he pulled her body up so it was now closer to his. He licked on her neck and made his way to her neck "This pussy feel so fucking good" He knew she was about to cum by the way her body was shaking. He wanted to make sure they came together. 

Although her mouth was open no words came out as her eyebrows furrowed together. She was speechless and out of words as his moved from gripping her hair. He placed one hand back on her neck so her back was now touching his chest and the other reached between her legs rubbing her clit while continuing to fuck her ferociously.  Durk groaned in her ear as he release the tense feeling letting his nut shoot inside of her. Justice right behind him finally brought her lips together gathering her words "Mmmm Fuck yess" she yelled out as she squirted, her body shaking intensely at her third orgasm of the day.

Durk released his hand from around her neck and grinned at her body weakly falling onto the bed. Her hand covering her clit she she tried her best to stop from shaking. He knew he was he first person to ever make her body feel this good.

Bringing his lips to hers he grabbed her chin and pulled her into a deep kiss. Her bare chest moved against his as they both came down from the intense high. Justice opened her mouth letting his tongue roam it. She lightly sucked on his tongue and wrapped her arms around his neck. He slid his hand between her legs again and she quickly shook her head and closed her legs while pointing at him "No more" she laughed and moved away from him going to the bathroom. "You just don't get enough do you?" she yelled out.

She opened the shower door and turned the water to a warm temperature since she knew he would be joining her. Justice looked in the mirror and lowly gasped at the amount of hickeys and marks that she would have to cover up later.

The both of them spent about forty minutes in the shower due to the fact that he couldn't keep his hands to himself he just had to feel on her body some type of way. She now stood in the room reading the words on the familiar package before cutting it open and taking the pill inside. Swallowing it dry and then picking up the water bottle on the nightstand drinking a little bit of it.

"You popping them like they percs" Durk laughed watching her from the other side of the room as he slipped on his clothes.

"You would know huh" she shot back and smiled as soon as he stopped laughing. She reached into her bag for her natural cocoa butter lotion and rubbed her body down. She pulled out the clear and yellow container of African Shea butter and applied some to the marks on her body.

Bobbing her head along to the music that played loudly on the other side of the door she knew her sister was on the aux just by the way the music switched up. It went from Chicago drill music to New York drill music real quick. She clipped the diamond bracelet around her wrist as she mumbled the lyrics "I'm the king of New York and I'm still outside makin' em run"

She settled on her cargo green pants that hugged her curves perfectly with a white crop top. She leaned over looking at the called ID on her phone. A little smile crept upon her face as she answered it "Hey Dad" she moved her left shoulder up so it could balance the phone to her ear. She decided to match her man today and pulled out a box of fresh white forces to go with her outfit.

"Zoey with you?" He asked, music could be heard in the background and she automatically figured he was in the studio.

"Yeah she's with me. I'll have her back tomorrow" Justice reassured while slipping on her shoes.

Durk walked out of the closet of the bedroom of the Airbnb "You got a new daddy now" he said to loudly before opening the bedroom door and leaving out.

"What you say?" Her dad questioned from the other end.

"Nothing, I didn't say anything I'll call you tomorrow when we get back to the house. I love you tell Mommy I love her too" she finished up her conversation. Once she hung up she threw her phone on the bed and continued to get dress. The sound of a phone vibrating caught her attention especially since it wasn't her phone. Getting up from the bed she walked to the other side picking up Durk's phone from the night stand. Her eyes read over the name twice just to make sure she wasn't tripping. The name "Nina" popped up on the screen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐲𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 🥳🥳😌😌❤️!!! 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐠 😒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 41.5K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021
188K 9.1K 17
"𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑."
222K 8.9K 71
She wasn't that innocent
665K 21.9K 37
"If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right." - Toxicilations 11:19 09/30/2021 - 10/10/2021 *old plssss don't read*