Path to Nowhere(oneshots)

By LuciliaLohefalter

this is gonna be FEM reader x FEM characters More

Intro
Eirene x FEM reader(chief)🔞
Zoya x fem chief (reader)
Chameleon x FEM Reader(chief)
Chelsea X fem chief(reader)🔞
nightingale x FEM chief(reader)
yandere chameleon x FEM reader 🔞
Chameleon/Cabernet x FEM reader
Chameleon/Cabernet x FEM reader part 2
chameleon/Cabernet x FEM reader part 3 🔞
Zoya x FEM reader🔞
Ninety nine x FEM reader(Chief)
Cabernet/chameleon/Langley x FEM reader🔞
Rahu x FEM reader
Shalom/Rahu x FEM reader 🔞

Eirene x FEM reader🔞

1.4K 47 8
By LuciliaLohefalter

(This is the same pov as the Zoya in the last part)

Requested by the same person XO_NANO_TERRA_OX

(Reader is a sinner btw)

Eirene♟️

Being transferred to the same work place where your older sister was is not easy because a normal person can't handle this job.

How did you get here? Well simple, you were a sinner and your hiding this to your sister for a while because you never knew that she works for the mbcc and was the chief of it capturing sinners in sight and preventing mania from dispersing around syndicate.

You don't want to be abandoned by your own sister because most of the people truly despise sinners as they saw them as monsters though that change when you discovered that your sister is the chief of mbcc.

She had found you being a sinner when you burst out from a place around syndicate where she was going on a mission.

You were just casually walking around that day to buy some food to eat for dinner when a huge blast of one building was created by a sinner on loose.

People started running for their lives and of course you went to your safety as well though that changed once you saw your sister on the ground severely injured while was surrounded by thugs that is corrupted by mania.

You felt your heart skip a beat once you saw your sister being trapped by those corrupted people as you immediately run towards her direction shouting her name.

She tried to fight the thugs by grabbing her gun and shooting them but to no avail as one of them got closer and was about to strike your sister when you felt your adrenaline rise and used your power without hesitation.

Chains started appearing out on the ground surrounding the thugs as they were trapped against it while your sister was shocked then an arm wrapped around behind her as she turned and was even more surprised when she saw you.

You don't care if your sister finds out if you are a sinner, your only priority is to make sure she's safe.

"Don't ever touch my sister, filthy thugs"

With that blue fire started appearing from the chains turning the corrupted thugs into ashes while you just covered your sister from impact and the heat.

Once the thugs are nothing but corrupted you let go of your sister and keep your eyes on the ground and not even dare to look at your sister because you're too ashamed of yourself.

"I really don't want you to see me like this.."

You said quietly while your sister didn't say anything which made it worse for you as you felt your heart hurt.

Her hands then leaned slowly and you just moved away and stood up.

"I'm sorry..you had to witness that"

You said and ran away while you could hear your sister yelled your name but you kept running and running but suddenly was met by a huge blast making you blast away and was met to the ground as you groan.

A person appeared which is to be a sinner, a woman to be precise was the one who blasted you away as she approached you.

"Running away are we?"

She said to you and you just looked at the person as she was smiling while looking down at you.

You only glared and attempted to use your power but was stopped by that woman when she held your wrist and pinned you more to the ground.

"I really wouldn't do that if I were you"

She said and was about to strike you when you heard your sister's voice making her stop and looked at your sister.

"Chief, is this little one troubling you?"

"That's my younger sister, eirene please unhand her"

"Little sister?"

She was surprised to hear that as she looked at you for a moment and then moved away from you as you just sat up and felt your sister approached which made you keep your head down.

"Y/n, would you mind looking at me?"

She asked and you hesitated for a moment as you don't want to see the disgust look that your sister is giving you for being a sinner..or so you thought.

She kneels down and makes you look at her as her eyes were just full of worries and smiled before hugging you to which caught you by surprise.

"It's alright.."

"... you're not disgusted that I'm a sinner?"

You asked confused as she pulled away and shook her head.

"You're my sister so why would I? Sinners are still human beings"

She said and you can't help but feel relieved and just hugged your sister more while the woman just watched you two quietly.

"Y/n..since you are a sinner, I'm gonna need you to come with me..I have a place to make you safe for those people who don't like sinners..would you let me shackle you?"

"Shackle?"

"It's a way for me to capture sinners though you might think it's more of an imprisonment but I promise you this shackles will make you safe from the mania"

You looked at her for a moment but then soon nodded while your sister smiled and patted your head before activating her shackle capturing you as you became her sinner as well.

Back to the present, you were walking around the place to make yourself familiar with it as you have met a lot of sinners who seem to be shackled by your sister as well.

They all seemed to be friendly as they had welcomed you with open arms and this made it less difficult to be comfortable in this place.

As you were walking you stopped at one of the cells when you saw a familiar in the glimpse of your eye and turned to look and saw the same woman.

She was just running her fingers on one of the chess piece before she felt your presence.

"Ara~ an unexpected guest I see?"

She flashes you a smile.

"Why don't you come in?"

She ask which you hesitated because the first time you meet was not good as she felt your hesitation and just smiled more.

"Don't worry I won't bite~ and I'm not gonna blast you away like the last time"

She reassure you though you were still hesitant but when in nonetheless as she told you to sit down across from her which you did.

"Do you know how to play chess, little one?"

"..a little"

"Would you want to play a one round with me then?"

She invited you to play chess with her to which made you surprised and just nod slightly because it's rude to refuse.

She kept her smiled and she moved her chess piece first because she was the white piece.

~~~

The game went around for a while and both of you are having a great time but in the end you lost because eirene was really good at playing chess game.

"Checkmate, little one"

She said and you just smiled and let out an awkward laugh.

"Well played, Ms. Eirene.."

"I must say you are skilled on this game"

"I used to joined chess game in some tournament back in the way.."

"I see..that explains why"

She trailed her eyes over you as she find you interesting for a while. After hearing that your the younger sister of the chief she decided to went through a little digging and found out a lot about you.

"Well how do you feel about this place? You've been staying for about a week now"

"..I'm still making myself comfortable.."

"Hmm~ is that so?"

She looked at your figure to which she noticed that your really nervous around her and can't even maintain eye contact with her to which she just smirk.

"I have heard that the winner gets their prize even in chess game tournament no?"

She asked and you looked at her confused but nodded.

"Y-yes..."

"Well, I have won the game.. shouldn't I need a reward?"

"Reward?"

You were more confused while she just smirk and then stood up while approaching your seat and went behind you placing her hand on your shoulder.

"You heard me right, I need my prize little one~"

"Uhm...d-do you prefer accessories? Or are you more into dresses? I could ask my sister to help me find one for-"

She chuckled before leaning down and whispered on your ear.

"I don't want any of it little one, I want you"

She then licked your ear making you flinched on the sudden Sensation as you turned to looked at her surprised and flustered.

She kept her smirk and then suddenly sat on your lap trapping you in place as she lay her arms between your neck looking at you with amusement.

"Would you be willing to give it me?"

She asked while rubbing your nape which made you flustered and just swallowed a lump on your throat.

She tilt her head to the side waiting for your answer.

"Well?"

"....I...if that's what you want then.."

You said while blushing and avoiding eye contact with her as she found it adorable and leaned close as she held your face making you looked at her.

"Aren't you just the adorable being?"

She said before placing her lips on yours making you surprised but then melt on the sensation.

She then held your hand and suddenly led it to her breast making you surprised even more and pulled away.

"Ms. eirene!?"

"Drop the Miss, Y/n. Call me eirene instead"

She said and kept your hand on her breast as she was smirking at you making you more flustered.

"Go on, y/n. You can touch it all you want~"

She said pecking your lips and you just squinted your eyes slightly but then nodded as you gently squeezed her breast making her moan a bit.

You continue to squeeze her breast and she just moaned on your touch smiling widely as she then moved your hand underneath her dress making you flustered more.

You continue groping her breast before putting your other hand on her dress and looked at her as she just smirk and nod.

You then proceeded to pull down her dress slightly exposing her breast to you and you can't help but felt your face warm from blushing.

Just then you felt an urge to lean close and suck her nipple making her moaned in pleasure and smirk more holding your head while she let you sucked on her nipple.

You then run your fingers on her other nipple making her drive in pleasure and you can feel herself getting wet as she was sitting on your lap.

She then started grinding on your lap as nibbled your ear.

"Why don't you proceed further, my little y/n~?"

She said grabbing your hand and moved it down as she let you touch her underwear which is already wet.

"Go on, I'll guide you~"

She said as she made your fingers moved on her underwear as she just moaned and you just blush more as your hand moves on its own slipping underneath her underwear and play with her clit as she moaned more and held your head.

"Mhm~"

You can't help but get turned on by her moans as you slid one finger inside her catching her off by surprised as she held onto you moaning in your ear as you put another one spreading her walls apart.

She throw her head back and wrapped her arms on your neck, her legs on your waist as you kept scissoring her with your fingers.

"Faster- ngh~ more deeper~..my little- one~ ah~"

You went deeper and faster as she said making her moaned in pleasure while you found her neck quite tempting as you leaned suddenly on her neck and kiss, lick and biting it leaving hickeys on her while she just moaned more and held tightly onto you.

You can feel her walls squeezing your fingers as she was close to releasing as held onto you more and grip on your hair.

"I'm close-...ngh~...ahn~..hah!~"

She soon came to your fingers as she held you tightly making your face buried on her chest.

She was panting while she loosened her grip on you and you then pulled your fingers out and saw her juices on your fingers and you suddenly licked it Infront of her while she just giggled and lean on your neck kissing and biting your neck leaving you some hickeys as well.

"Now~ I hope you're ready for more rounds, my little y/n~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 727 66
(this book is mature! the toggle won't stay selected.) this book is literally everything: girlxgirl boyxboy and girlxboy... there's also gonna be a m...
140K 2.7K 29
just some reader (fem) x natasha romanoff imagines :) A LOT OF FLUFF :]] [please consider that english is not my native language]
372K 7.8K 60
whatever the title says. i'm so sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language.
67.9K 912 34
Tanjiro x fem reader :) most of these are/will be explicit and one shots sooo... there will be some fluff too! Thanks for reading! <33