Growing Up - Jenna Ortega x F...

By jennaloverz

You and Jenna, separated by a 6-year age gap, grew up together like two parallel lines. She was once the anno... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.

19.

1.1K 48 7
By jennaloverz

02 October 22 - Paris Fashion Week

Under the soft, overcast skies of Paris in October, the city radiated a subtle charm that wrapped itself around every cobblestone street and historic building. The air was crisp, carrying with it the promise of autumn. A light breeze rustled the golden leaves, creating a melodic symphony that danced through the narrow alleys. The flight the day before you manage to get some sleep, and today you were ready to accompany Jenna to the Fashion show.

The hotel room buzzed with activity as Enrique and the styling crew ensure every detail was impeccable. By now, you were very used to it, even opening up a little to her crew, every new event you grew closer to them. The small brunette was walking around in a white robe, barefoot and someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it, it's for a video." She told you affectionately, and you took that as a cue to hide in plain sight.

You walked to the bathroom and sat inside the bath tube, distracting yourself with funny Instagram videos.

A Vogue video crew walked inside the room and captured the step by step of Jenna's getting ready for the Fashion show. From hair and makeup, all the way to getting dressed and painting her nails. You could hear Jenna taking to the camera from the distance.

Suddenly the room became way more quieter and your girlfriend walked inside the bedroom. The sight in front of you made your jaw literally drop, and you found yourself speechless.

Jenna, adorned in a black transparent lace Valentino dress, stood tall in her custom-made black heels, made to fit her tiny feet. You looked her up and down, slowly. The dress left very little to the imagination. Looks of cleavage, showing her round perfect breasts. You had a hard time understanding how her nipples weren't showing. Her undewear hiding your private playground and yet teasing you to a point where it was getting hard to think. Her hair fell down her back in beautiful waves, her bangs split apart.

You looked into her brown eyes and watched as a blush crept on her cheeks. The following scene was one of a comedy movie, you tried to get out of the bath tube as fast as you could and tripped while stepping out and fell down, literally kneeling down in front of your girlfriend.

Looking you slowly in embarressment, your eyes met brown eyes and you both laughed in union.

"Are you okay?" The brunette asked and gave you a helping hand so you could stand up.

"Yeah. You look beautiful." You looked down into her cleavage and tried to find out what kind of magic managed to hide her nipples with that dress, failing.

"Eyes up here y/n/n." You blushed again and took her into your arms.

"Sorry, Enrique just keeps amazing me with his styling expertise. It's hard to keep my eyes off my perfect girlfriend and yet it reminds me of how lucky I am."

She slapped your arm and pulled away. Somebody was calling her back into the room. It was her agent.

Walking behind her, you took your seat on the sofa and blocked out whatever it was they were talking about. It was a bussiness talk, and you decided to give them some privacy.

30 minutes later, her agent called them out to get going, and you looked up to see a different demeanor on Jenna's features. Instantly growing worried, you walks up to her and put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" She nodded, but you knew her better than that.

Behind all the glamour, anxiety quickly weaved its way into Jenna.

Your girlfriend whispered breathlessly, "Y/N, I can't... I can't breathe." And while everybody else in the room was too occupied with something else, you heard her loud and clear.

Your heart quickened as you sensed Jenna's rising panic. You knew she had anxiety, but you've never experience an attack first hand before.

Embracing her in a soft hug, placing your lips near her ear you whispered back, "Hey, hey, breathe with me. In, out. In, out. Slowly." With every instruction you gave, you did the same, so she could mimick the pace.

You took Jenna's hands, placing them on your chest and guiding her through each measured breath. The crews' chatter and moving around became background noise to the rhythmic inhales and exhales.

"I don't know what's happening. This can't happen now." You could hear the fear in her voice.

Still whispering you answered, "It's okay, Jen. You're not alone. We can step back for a moment. Close your eyes and focus on your breath. Just us, right here."

The two of you moved back to the bathroom, away from everybody. Your embrace calmed Jenna, offering a shield from the overwhelming world outside.

"Remember, you're Jenna Ortega, the most brilliant acctress I've ever seen, but it's okay not to be invincible all the time. Just breathe, I'm here for you."

Jenna blinked rapidly, trying to keep her tears in just so she wouldn't mess up her makeup. You held her close, becoming the anchor in the tempest of her anxiety.

She spoke again, her voice steadier but still shaky. "I hate that I let this get the best of me. I'm supposed to be strong."

You brushed a strand of hair behind her ear, "Strength isn't about never feeling vulnerable, babe. It's about finding courage in those moments. You're stronger than you think."

As Jenna's breathing steadied, the twinkle returned to her eyes. There was the Jenna you were used to.

She took couple more breaths and smiled up to you. You could feel her appreciation for you very palpable in the air. "Thank you for being here, for understanding."

"Always. We're a team and I love you." You whispered and placed a kiss on top of her head.

With a shared nod, you stepped back into the room and out to attend the Paris Fashion Week.

The Vogue camera crew followed Jenna all the time, and she even try out a squat to prove how comfortable the dress and the huge high heels were. You just laughed to yourself.

In the corner, you discreetly observe, trying to stay out of the camera's reach, your introverted nature yearning for the shadows even as Jenna shines in the spotlight.

Jenna took some selfies with fans waiting on the street, her security team always accompaning her close. Enrique walking side by side to her. A fan even smiled at you, you blushed and smiled back, not expecting that.

Your focus remains on Jenna the entire day, ensuring she's comfortable amidst the chaotic admiration. One would say you were obsessed, but you just needed to make sure she was alright, cause all of the screaming, camera flashes, fans calling out for her and paparazzis were too much for you. Was it too much for her? You needed to make sure.

"Are you okay? Need an escape route?" You mouthed at her and hoped she read your lips through all that noise.

"I'm good." She mouthed back and you allowed yourself to relax just a tiny bit.

As the night evolved, the fashion extravaganza led Jenna to slip into a radiant Valentino electric yellow cutout minidress adorned with a bow and jewels, embodying a different charm. The twinkling lights of Paris reflected off her as she headed to another star-studded event, the Valentino after party.

"Another outfit change? Seriously?" You mumbled, complaining a little bit. You knew it was her job, but you thought the first event was all she had for the day.

Your social battery, initially charged, was depleting rapidly. The constant whirlwind of attention, cameras, and random conversations drained the introverted side of you.

"Come on, darling, it's Paris! Fashion waits for no one."

You, however, were ready for a retreat to the sanctuary of the hotel. The rising tension finally found a voice.

"Jenna, I'm tired. Can't we just call it a night?" You had the nerve to ask her that.

Still she answered you lovingly, "I know it's overwhelming, but I have obligations. We can't just bail on these events."

The conflicting desires – your need for solitude and Jenna's commitment to her public duties – hung in the air, momentarily dimming the glittering surroundings.

"I get it, I do. It's just... too much right now." Your answer was soft and you knew it was wrong of you to ask Jenna to bail a social event, she was a celebrity after all and she depended on those events.

"I promise, we'll have our quiet time later. Just bear with me a little longer." You nodded and followed her and Enrique for the after party. At least they had alchool and that tended to burst a little bit of your socially awkward bubble.

Through the night, you were a bit starstuck from the amount of celebrities inside the after party, you definetely wasn't used to it yet. You had a couple of drinks to loosen up a bit. The tiny brunette you were in love with had to go mingle and be social, while you stayed most of the time with Enrique, chatting and dancing.

It was probably way after midnight, you were on your 5th drink, a little bit drunk, and your cheeks were red and hot, indicating your intoxication.

The music was louder now, people were chanting, laughing and enjoying themselves. You watched Jenna interacting with a group of people, a drink in her hand, a smile on her lips.

God, she's perfect.

You felt a tap on your shoulder from behind and quickly turned to face whoever it was calling you.

In front of you stood a beautiful blue eyed blonde. She stood tall with high heels and a black fancy dress. Her perfect teeth showed as she smiled at you. You turned your head to look around, wondering if she was really smiling your way.

She was.

"Hey." You said it awkwardly and took a huge sip of your drink, the alcohol burning the back of your throat. Your free hand found its way inside your pants pocket, indicating how insecure you felt at this moment.

The blonde tried to meet your eyes, but you intercalated your gaze between the floor and the crowd.

You heard the blue eyed girl say something, but because of the loud music, you didn't make out the words.

"Sorry." You looked at her and motioned with your hands to let her know you couldn't hear her.

She leaned closer to you, her perfume invading your nostrils, you felt completely insecure from the close distance she was standing in.

"Can I buy you a drink?" She repeated herself and smiled up at you.

"Drinks aren't paid. They are free." You dumb fuck, she is flirting with you.

"Can I get you some then?" She was grinning now, and you didn't know what to do. As the introvert that you were, you found yourself in a socially awkward situation, but the blonde didn't give you any reason to be rude to her.

"I guess." You finished the drink already in your hand, and watched as she chased an waiter to grab you another one. She came back with two, and handed you one, clicking the cups together.

"Cheers." You two drank up.

"So what's your name?" She asked you, stepping too close to you, yet not touching you.

"Y/N." You shouted over the music, just so you didn't have to lean closer to her ear.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N. I'm Ana." You nodded and occupied your mouth with drinking. You turned your head around once more and watched as Enrique eyed you suspiciously. Jenna was still on the far end of the room and entertained in her own conversation.

"So, I've been watching you for a while now, and I couldn't help but notice you were standing here all by yourself."

"Yeah, I enjoy the solitude." You joked yet it was true.

"I understand. Why come here in the first place then?" She asked amused, her aligned teeth showing.

"Well, cause my g..." you cut yourself before it was too late. She raised an eyebrow and motioned with her head for you to keep talking.

"My agent got me an invitation and forced me to come." You lied, straight through your teeth, and finished off another drink.

To make it more awkward she rested her free manicured hand on your shoulder and brought her painted lips so close to your ear, you could feel her hot breath against your neck.

"Would you like to get out of here then?"

Hell no, I've got a girlfriend, whom I love very much.

How do you politely answer that without jeopardizing your relationship that you swore to keep it private between just you and Jenna?

Ana's offer to leave the party hung in the air, and for a moment, you were caught between turning her down politely or just literally running away. From across the room you saw Jenna's eyes, which showed a trace of possessiveness as she walked fast towards you and the blonde, who was still waiting for an answer.

Before you could respond to Ana's invitation, Jenna stood beside you, her presence interrupting the moment as you thanked her mentally. With an affable smile, she greeted Ana, "Hey there. Sorry to interrupt, but I've been looking for Y/N. We've got to catch up, right?"

Ana's eyes flickered between you and Jenna, an unspoken tension lingering in the air. Jenna maintained her charming facade, hiding her true intentions beneath a veil of friendly chatter.

"Y/N, we should head out," Jenna suggested, linking her arm with yours. She subtly steered you away from Ana, her touch burning on your skin.

Oh boy.

As you walked away, you could sense Jenna's subtle tension. Once you were out of earshot, she whispered, "Who was that?"

"Just someone I met here," you replied casually, downplaying the interaction.

Jenna shot you a pointed look, her jealousy surfacing. "Well, I'm here now. Let's get out of here." The possessive grip on your arm didn't escape your notice, she seemed a bit drunk and also mad.

The ride to the hotel was painfully quiet, each of you stared out a window mindlessly.

In the dimly lit hotel room, the residual tension from the party still hung in the air. Jenna's eyes bore into yours, her previous charm replaced by a more probing gaze. She exhaled, breaking the silence that had settled between you.

"Who was she, Y/N?" Jenna's voice was steady, but a flicker of insecurity was evident. You could sense that this was not heading a good way.

"Just someone from the party, Jenna. It's not a big deal," you attempted to dismiss the issue, but the tiny brunette wasn't one to let things slide.

"Is it not a big deal?" Her tone, now tinged with a hint of frustration, betrayed her inner turmoil. "You looked like you were ready to leave with her."

"I was just being polite. You know I'm not interested in anyone else." You tried to assure her, but her vulnerability had surfaced. You began to take off your clothes to try and ease the tension in the room.

She paced across the room, fingers running through her hair in a sign of distress. "Y/N, I get that we've agreed to keep us private, but that doesn't mean I want you looking like you're available to anyone."

Her words hung in the air, a rare moment of vulnerability that showed Jenna's own struggle with the secrecy of your relationship. The weight of maintaining the facade had taken its toll on both of you.

You reached out to Jenna, pulling her into a gentle embrace. "I understand, babe. It wasn't my intention to make you feel that way. You can trust me, I'd never do anything to hurt you."

Jenna's gaze softened, but the tension remained. "This age gap sometimes gets to me. You deal with things more easily. You've had more experience in relationships than me."

You held Jenna at arm's length, looking into her eyes with sincerity. "Jenna, the age gap has literally nothing to do with this. What matters is trust between us. I've been in other relationships, yes, but none have felt like this. I want you and only you. You're the one I love, the one I want to be with."

Jenna sighed, a mixture of relief and lingering uncertainty. "I'm just so insecure sometimes. The girl was stunning and from afar it looked like she was so close to kissing you. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be the crazy jealous girlfriend."

You nodded, understanding the gravity of her words. "Trust is the foundation of any relationship, Jen. I trust you completely, and I need you to trust me. We're in this together, no matter what comes our way."

As Jenna's guarded expression softened, you placed a loving kiss on her lips, and felt her body relax against yours.

"I love you." She whispered and you smiled against her full lips.

"I actually love you more."

—-
A/N: you go Jen, show the world that girl is yours. lol

Sorry for the late update, I'm traveling and completely forgot to update. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 22.4K 80
Hello 👋🏻 I love Jenna Ortega and imagines, so I decided to try to write my own. Apologies in advance as this is my first book. This book is now fi...
172K 4.5K 38
Y/n and Jenna have been friends since kindergarten. Watch as they grow up together, drift apart, and find each other again when they need each other...
34.6K 1.3K 37
You've been destined to someone since the age of 13. Someone you develop a strong dislike for. Someone you promised yourself to hate until your last...
52.9K 1K 12
Jenna Ortega x fem!reader basically you and jenna,you guys met at a playground around 2am. Jenna loves spending time with you she wants to get to kno...