No Secrets Among Us // Enhype...

By _PurpleWorld_07_

Like many others, Hana was an Engene, who loved the boys of Enhypen with all all her heart. She never expecte... More

Hello
Character aesthetics
The fan meet
The second meeting
The others
Suspicious
Ambushed
Revealed
The Missing pieces
The past
The Necklace
Meeting The Wolf
Yule
Bora
Training
The funeral and after
A Gift (or not)
HAPPY JAKIE DAY EVERYONE
A Secret Revealed
Happy Niki day!!
Comeback season
Confessions
Happy Wonniee Dayyyy <3
Date

A coincidence?

72 5 2
By _PurpleWorld_07_

It had been nearly a week since the funeral, more specifically, since that conversation which Hana counted as her and Sooji's first argument (she really hoped it was the last!).

But the days went on even though the two of them had just suffered an irreparable loss.

It always did.

"Do you get the feeling the restaurant has been more crowded recently?" Hana asked, as she and Sooji worked together.

"U don't say." Sooji said sarcastically.

"Four pizzas please." A familiar voice sang. Hana looked up, "Sunoo!"

The male smiled, replying enthusiastically, "Hana!"

"You're ordering takeout?" Hana asked him.

"We've become rather busy practicing for our comeback," Sunoo admitted.

"Right, we saw on weverse!" Hana nodded.

Sunoo snickered, "Of course you did!"

"Oh shut up!" Hana rolled her eyes before saying, "Your hair is really pretty!"

"Of course it is." The boy grinned, pretending to move fake hair off his shoulders, "I have excellent taste!"

"Don't get high and mighty. I like Jungwon's the most!"

Sunoo blinked, "Jungwon's? I thought it would be Jake?"

"Why?"

"He is your bias."

"True. Jake's is second. But Jungwon's is just... so good."

"Here you go again." Sunoo rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up! You asked!"

"Yall keep talking and make me do all the work," Sooji complained, annoyed as she handed Sunoo his food packet. "Sorry," Hana said, grinning sheepishly.

"It would be more believable if you said it without smiling."

"Riiiight," Hana held in a laugh, "Well, see you Sunoo."

"Bye ladies."

"Just this once, never again," Sooji warned her. Hana smirked, "I love you!"

"Good for you!"

She snickered, turned away and bumped into a hard chest, "Oof-!"

"Are you alright?!" A male voice asked, worried.

"I'm alright," Hana said quickly, "Sorry about that!"

"It's you!" Hana said, as she looked up and recognised the person, "Didn't we meet at that grocery?"

The male grinned, "Right! You're Hana!"

His name came to Hana, "You're Wonhoo."

"That's me!"

"Did you start working here recently?"

"Today's actually my 1st day," He smiled shyly.

"Oh, I see!" Hana remarked, "Well, if you need help, you can call me!"

"Thank you," He waved her off, "See you soon!"

Yule spoke up in her mind as soon as the other was out of sight, Hana, what is he doing here?

Working, probably.

I don't believe in coincidences. I'm sure he wants to hurt you!

Yule, you're suspicious of every new person we meet. Besides, there's no way to prove what you're saying.

Yes, but-

Don't worry about it, I'll be careful.

I don't trust you to be careful though.

Yule!

.........................................................................

You told me you trusted Sooji more than me, but you don't trust her either.

She can be wrong too.

Yule, you're a very suspicious person.

Only because you're not.

Would you get out of my head if I took off my necklace?

In your dreams, I will—

A sharp knock caused the girl's conversation with her wolf to cease and she sat up quickly, "What was that?!"

The balcony.

Sure enough, Hana saw a dark figure knocking on her window.

What if someone's come to kill me?

Then you can transform and I can try to protect us. We don't have any weapons anyway.

Right, ok.

However, as she neares the window, she recognised the late night visitor, "Um... Is that... Jake?"

That's Jake.

She quickly opened the window, "Jake, how tf are you here?!"

The male grinned, helping himself in, "Language, kid."

"Who are you calling kid?! And don't tell me to mind my language after you scare the daylights out of me!"

Jake giggled, "Alright alright. My bad."

"How did you get into my balcony?" Hana demanded, "We're on the second floor—!"

"Well, um... I... jumped? Climbed? I'm not sure."

Hana scoffed, "Are you sure you didn't fly?"

"Didn't fly. We can um, jump really high."

She snorted, "Right ok."

"I'm serious!"

"I'm sure you are. Why are you here anyway?"

Assured that the girl wasn't going to kill him, Jake sat down on her bed next to her, "I was told you were missing me."

Hana felt her ears redden, "I— who told you that?" But even as she asked, she knew who it was: Sunoo, you snitch.

Jake grinned, "From your expression, I'm guessing you already know. So... were you missing me?"

"Nope."

"You're lying. You avoid eye contact when you lie."

How did he figure that out?

"Well...I wouldn't want to inflate your ego further."

"I don't have an inflated ego!" He pouted, causing her to giggle.

"Now you're laughing at me."

"You're silly!"

"No, I'm very cute!"

"Yes, but how are cute and silly related to each other?"

"So you agree I'm cute?"

"Yes."

The boy turned silent and it took Hana a while to realise what she just said. She flushed, "I-I mean..."

"You can't take it back now!" Jake grinned at her, "You just said I'm cute!"

He got you there.

Oh shut up Yule.

Jake leaned towards her, cupping her cheek, "Your face is red. Are you shy?"

She pushed his hand away, feeling quite embarrassed, "No I'm not... I think."

Jake chuckled, "So cute. Btw, I just remembered, am I really your bias?"

He's gotta be kidding me.

"Um... why do you ask?"

Jake hesitated, "Well, I heard Sunoo and Jungwon talking. Sunoo said I was your bias... So I wondered..."

Hana eyed him, why was he getting nervous?

"Yes, I mean, you are."

He scratched the back of his neck, "Oh ok. I mean, that's nice."

Hana grinned, "Jake, honey, are you getting embarrassed?"

"Well... maybe?"

"That's rare. Why are you embarrassed?"

"Well.... I don't exactly know..." He was blushing deeply and Hana couldn't help laugh at the flustered boy in front of her, "You're always flirting in public, but you got so shy when I told you you're my bias. This was unexpected."

Jake groaned, "Don't tease."

Hana was probably tired after a long day. Either ways, she cracked up, clutching her stomach as she laughed till her eyes watered.

Jake was grinning too, "Alright alright. Go to bed, you're getting delirious."

Hana was wheezing, "N..no I-I'm... fine.. you're seriously funny... My stomach hurts..."

"Goodbye."

Hana's smile disappeared as the male started to  head out, "oh... you're actually leaving?"

Jake nodded, "I have to sleep too, you know. I will come back to bother you tomorrow."

"Goodnight Jake."

"Night Hana."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 272 10
Jungwon wasn't one to ever voice his need or desires. He in fact keeps it to himself and bottles it up. It was a terrible habit of his. Much to...
1.8K 52 34
hana was little girl and her dream to become a fashion designer. she loved her family and everything was going fine untill something happened in her...
32.3K 964 28
Y/n an ordinary girl with warm blood, lost her parents in an car accident. One day met a vampire ๐Ÿฆ‡ who don't believe in love. Will she be able to ch...