Dracoria: A New World (Book 1)

By NovaFornax

Dracoria: A New World (Book 1) Story Description: The story revolves around a woman from earth named Ashley S... More

Story Details
Chapter 1: Graduation
Chapter 2: Distant Emergence
Chapter 3: Visions
Chapter 4: Tragedy
Chapter 5: A Uncle's Message
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Entering the Portal
Chapter 8: A New World
Chapter 9: A New Town
Chapter 10: A Taste of America
Chapter 11: The Meeting with the King
Chapter 12: Choosing a Master
Chapter 13: The Eye
Chapter 14: First Tasks
Chapter 15: Imprisonment
Chapter 16: Echoes of Genesis
Chapter 17: Kidnapped
Chapter 18: Verax's Vengeance
Chapter 19: A Second Chance
Chapter 20: Peaceful Day and a Mystery
Chapter 21: A New Home
Characters of the Story: [From Chapter 1 to 21]
Chapter 22: Exploring
Chapter 23: Unknown Facility
Chapter 24: The Change of Laws
Chapter 25: Draconic Tyranny
Chapter 26: American Bloodshed
Chapter 27: Plans for a New Kingdom
Chapter 28: Silah's Encounter
Chapter 29: Foundation of a New Kingdom
Chapter 30: Project Genesis
Chapter 31: Days of Training
Chapter 32: Freeing Sidney Village
Chapter 33: Drexath's Treason
Chapter 34: Love and Binding
Chapter 35: Facilities
Chapter 36: Mysteries of the Precursors
Chapter 37: Destiny
Chapter 38: Krex's and Sarah Marriage
Chapter 39: Sarah's training
Chapter 40: The Forest Guardian
Chapter 41: Amilda's Master
Characters of the story: [Chapter 20 to 41]
Chapter 42: Xantarian Attack
Chapter 43: Dragon Rider Training
Chapter 44: Arc Magic Bound
Chapter 45: Locking
Chapter 46: Protonic Rise
Chapter 47: Starfall
Chapter 48: Remnants
Chapter 49: Draconic Language
Chapter 50: Alliance
Chapter 51: Exodus of Dawn City
Chapter 52: Crimson Dominion Attack
Chapter 53: Firewall Ambush
Chapter 54: Dragon of Light
Chapter 56: Sarah and Krex Journey
Chapter 57: The Truth
Chapter 58: The Queen and the King
Characters of the Story: [Final]
Author's Notes
Southern Islets Map
Chapter Extra: The Isolated

Chapter 55: King's Retreat

8 1 0
By NovaFornax

Plains outside of Firewall Borders / Evening / Victory

As Draco continues flying, Ashley cast a spear and throw at him and the spear flew fast but it misses Draco.

Ashley: (Breathing angry) (Still standing on two legs) Be seeing you soon scum...... (Looks at the other 10 dragons from Firewall) Look at him! He abandoned you all!! Should I kill you too or what!?

The Dragons did not dare to speak from fear.

Caralex: (Speaking) Ashley...we...

Ashley: (Growled!!!) SPEAK!!

Caralex: (Fear) I don't know the others!! But I wish to pledge myself to you all please!!

Varath: I sense fear in the rest of you all! Whats the matter now?? and Caralex! you should have betrayed him long ago! Whats wrong with you!?!

Drexath: Yeah, for real!!

Caralex: I was conflicted Varath! I didn't know what to do I swear!!

Hylatrix: (Brown and orange Dragoness) I'll admit, I think I don't feel to die by her wrath. I want to live Ashley! Take us with you! Have Mercy!!

Ashley: I have the feeling this is some trick to fool me....

Caralex: No we aren't....

Ashley: (Authority tone) Then if you all are being serious, Bow before me now... (Cast a spear and stab it to the ground) All of you Firewall Dragons!! Kneel!! Or I execute you one by one!!

That voice.... I never heard speak on that tone, like she has so much authority on the matter. The dragons from Firewall that came with Draco all went to her almost all body lowered from fear as they know she is not baffling with her executing each one of them, they all proceed to bow before her.

Caralex: (Bowing) My Queen..... would you give us mercy??

Ashley: (Looks at Verax)

King Verax: (Smiling and nodding)

Ashley: (Looks at the 10 dragons bowing in around her) Ill accept your loyalty, you all.... But one sudden movement you attempt to do and if I see you all do something to our humans, our people... Ill put you down myself.... Did I made myself clear.

Kurisval: (Male Yellow Dragon) Yes my Queen... we promise not to harm any one of them, I vow to keep them safe. And that means to defend them against Draco.

Caralex: You have proven to be more powerful than Draco my Queen.... I want to pledge my loyalty to you.

Ashley: Do you all agree that Draco is still a threat to the lives of many in Dracoria?

The dragons replied: "Yes my Queen!"

Ashley: Then you all may rise.

The dragons rise and I went to them.

King Verax: Now, you must follow our orders, mines and hers... And she made herself pretty clear. You harm one of our people and you will be dealt with.

Sarah: (Coming and kneeled before her)

Ashley: (Draconic laugh) Sarah! really!? (Seeing the other humans doing the same as Sarah) Oh my god please not this--(Everyone are kneeling)

Then all the humans and our dragons from Virandas even the Gladiator Dragons all went around her, and everyone is bowing and kneeling before her. I stood watching her and smiling.

Ashley: (Looking at everyone even all her friends kneeling before her) Well this is something..

King Verax: You have proven to be a true Queen, Ashley. They all see you already their Queen.

Caralex: (Bows at her again) She is my Queen now, and you shall be our King. Together we will be ready to face Draco.

Ashley: (Smiles) You all may rise.... (Everyone rise) Im guessing this Queenship we can talk about it when we arrive?

King Verax: You know.... This is a lot to process but lets get everyone out of here and get back to our home now. Come on my people, we need to continue moving now.

We continued getting everyone out of the area and dragons are flying around the horde keeping our surrounding safe, these dragons from Firewall they were talking to me about the regret they are feeling for following Draco even Caralex.

Caralex: (Went and started to walk with Verax) King...

King Verax: Yes Caralex?

Caralex: I want to say sorry.... about everything.... I was so conflicted if i want to defect Draco.... im serious Verax i want to join your Kingdom.

King Verax: Caralex is alright we accept your loyalty! There was a good reason Ashley didnt execute you and neither of you all.

Then a human female speak.

Valiria: At least you were honest Caralex. You know Draco is now the true enemy of Humanity, we are a race that we deserve to be respected same we do to your kind.

Caralex: Yes, I agree human.... i was a fool for no--

Valiria: You aren't a fool Caralex! very few challenges Draco! you disobeyed his orders to fight Ashley! you were strong and did the right decision!

Vhyriax: (Black Female Dragon) I agree with you woman! I too refuse his orders because i wanted to live.... (Draconic sigh) I regret everything i have done to some villages...

Caralex: What did you do?

Vhyriax: He force me to slave my human servant and eat it alive or i would have died by him and force me to burn an entire village.

King Verax: You did that!?

Vhyriax: I'm so sorry guys! i was going to be killed!! I was waiting for a perfect moment to defect him but I didn't know when!

Cruxilex: (Brown and red dragon) I agree the same as you do! if you think about it King, we were slaves as much as the humans! Draco force us to do things or he will kill us! I too will miss my.... (Tears fall)

Caralex: Cruxilex??

Cruxilex: He killed my best friend Siranda.... my female human servant... I care so much for her! He devoured the poor soul from me because I refused to slave her.

King Verax: (Angry growl)

Valiria: This one feels deep pain King.

King Verax: I can feel it!

Cruxilex: She was everything! i see her like my daughter than ever! and he took her from me.

Caralex: (Draconic Sigh) i Believe we need fresh air and look for our new home. i want to get the hell out of this Kingdom.

King Verax: Thats where we are heading, to our home far away from Firewall.

Hylatrix: (While walking alongside with several humans she sees Mirnevir) He too is an Earth Dragon??

Mirnevir: (Walking in four with Amilda on his back) You have done well Amil!

Amilda: Although I didn't fought too much! i was mostly on your back!

Mirnevir: I know! I saved your life when he knock us out in the skies!

Amilda: Yeah I though I was going to die! thanks for catching me from that fall!

Hylatrix: (Walking close to Mirnevir) Hey.

Mirnevir: Oh hello there?

Amilda: A brown female dragon?

Hylatrix: I am girl! so um.... what's your name?

Mirnevir: I'm Mirnevir? what's yours?

Hylatrix: I'm Hylatrix! and your name sounds pretty!

Mirnevir: Okay.... I'm just confuse like...

Hylatrix: I just interested in you. that's all....

Amilda: He is my master by the way.

Hylatrix: Oh! sorry my bad! well I guess ill speak with you lat--

Mirnevir: No! stay here! I would love to know you more.

Hylatrix: Really?

Mirnevir: Yes... what's your main ability?

Hylatrix: I'm too an Earth Dragon..

Mirnevir: (Draconic gasp) You too!?

Hylatrix: (Nodding)

Mirnevir: Well this is quite interesting!

Hylatrix: Thats why i would like to know you more.

Amilda: Master I guess she might be your mate?

Mirnevir: Well! I mean..... I want to know you likewise if you are interested in me.

Hylatrix: I do! I want to see how you are and so far, I'm starting to like you same goes with your student! I too want to know you more!

Amilda: Same! you sound friendly!

Hylatrix: Trust me i have to! after Draco almost killed me for not devouring a human in front of him.

Amilda: Did you do it???

Hylatrix: (Looks away and walked off and she is quite sad and regretful)

Mirnevir: Oh no..

Amilda: I think she did something that she regrets.

Mirnevir: (Walking in four fasts to her) Hey.. are you okay?

Hylatrix: (Tears) I don't want to think of that again!! I was force to ate a poor innocent life!

Mirnevir: Look is okay. You redeemed yourself that you are not a loyalist to Draco arent you??

Hylatrix: I did yes...

Amilda: Hylatrix, Ashley gave you a second chance! you should be grateful that she let you live!

Mirnevir: What's in the past stays there Hylatrix... We will avenge your human alright... I want to know you more in a good way, lets forget what you did under Draco alright.

Hylatrix: Yes... Yes, for sure Mirnevir... I'm sorry for that.

Mirnevir: It's alright.... ill be heading to my group as i want to talk with them, we will see again back home alright?

Hylatrix: Yes Mirnevir and thank you.

Mirnevir: (Purr!! at her and walked to his friends)

Hylatrix: (Draconic gasp in shock with his purring)

After a good conversation with the dragons and their desires of being with us and their disappointment of being abandoned like that they all felt they were betrayed by Draco himself. Ashley is walking in four and Sarah and Amilda when to her, even Krex and Varath.

Sarah: (Walking but still looking at Ashley)

Ashley: (Looks at her) I know what you are thinking Sarah.... The dragon you and I we keep seeing in our dreams and vision.

Sarah: It was you all this time!!!

Amilda: (Walking with Mirnevir) I cannot believe how this ended! You came to our world like its been almost a year and you are now a Dragon?! The woman who arrived at my town and saved us from the Crimson Dominion with strange weapons, it becomes the white dragon the prophesy is talking about!

Ashley: (Chuckled) So how do I look like??

Sarah: You look beautiful!

Mirnevir: You look awesome!

Ashley: And you Krex and Varath??

Varath: You are the most precious dragon I have ever seen in my life!

Krex: Ill be honest... Ashley beat Syleth with her beauty!

Syleth: (In the distance) I heard that Krex!!!

Drexath: Oh! Someone is about to get smack in the face!!

Krex: I didn't said anything Syleth!!

Syleth: No I heard you pretty clear!!

Ashley: Come on Krex! She too is beautiful! Also, Sarah, how does it feel carrying that Barrett?!

Sarah: This is the heaviest weapon I've ever handled! How can you carry this!

Ashley: Well, I got use to its weight!

Varath: What would you do now with your weapons??

Ashley: (Thinking while still looking at her Barrett Sarah is carrying for her) I might put them in a museum if we built one just to show them as a display.

Krex: You don't want to use them anymore??

Ashley: Krex, I might not going to shift myself back into a human again after this... My weapons served me their purpose. Ill put these thing as a display if we ever build a museum.

Varath: You know.... I wonder why you are thinking of not shifting back to human.

Ashley: (Looks at Verax as he is still leading everyone and he is talking with the other dragons while walking) (Draconic Sighed) Varath, ill talk with you later on.

Varath: Well if you so wishes!

Sarah: Hows Mara?

Varath: She is doing quite well! I told her to stay in our home while we are away! She enjoys talking with our Sea Dragon friends!

Ashley: (Walking and still looking at Verax) "You are mine Verax....."

It was night and we are a few miles away from our home, by tomorrow we will arrived home. Everyone is sleeping and the other dragons are too and I was resting somewhere. Ashley while still awake she went to Varath as he was resting around.

Ashley: (Looking around and went to Varath and touched him with her front hand waking him up) Varath....

Varath: (Opening close his eyes and looks at her) Yes Ashley what is it??

Ashley: I promised to talk about why I said that earlier, unless you are tired to hear the story.

Varath: (Waking up) Oh right! So tell me.

Ashley: Not here... come lets talk privately I don't want anyone to hear this.

Varath: Okay then lead the way. (He stood up and followed her)

She was heading into the woods and in the deep forest away from the horde.

Varath: I guess this should be good enough?

Ashley: (In front of Varath) Yes.... We are far from them.

Varath: Okay so explain me this why you don't want to shift back to human and you want to put your weapons as display?

Ashley: Because I want to take him as my mate...

Varath: Who???

Ashley: Verax..

Varath: (Gasped and stepped back from her) You being for real??

Ashley: (Nodding)

Varath: I don't know what to say! You love him??!

Ashley: I indeed love him... There are other things I want to say but it's a lot Varath...

Varath: Im here to listen them all Ashley, tell me what else you have.

Ashley: This power is a gift It was given by the Overseer of this world to fight off Draco but also a gift to remain with Verax forever.

Varath: Elvan?? 

Ashley: Yes, and ill be the next Overseer once the times comes..

Varath: You are taking his position?? You will be the next Overseer of Dracoria??

Ashley: I will be soon.... I have kept this quietly from everyone even Verax. I don't know how he will react when I explain this to him.

Varath: Ashley... you must tell him about this and your feelings, he'll understand and besides from that, he is proud of you for what you have become! You becoming our Queen?? I couldn't be happier for you than ever!

Ashley: (Draconic laugher) Believe me after all the shit happened since ive arrived to Dracoria, its hard for me to believe this is real and it happened!

Varath: (Draconic laugher) You know I still remember when you and Verax has disputes before and look how all of this have ended!

Ashley: Oh my god I know! he saved my life back then too....

Varath: (Went to her and hugs her and she hugs him too) Im always will be happy for you my dear, Just tell him Ashley.... Maybe when we arrive back home. (Finishing hugging) Whatever you need or if you need any advices im here for you my Queen.

Ashley: (Smiles) Thank you Varath I appreciated your comments. Ill tell him tomorrow.

She and him went back after their conversation and she proceed to laid down and sleep.

Ashley: (Laid down and sleep like dragons do) Uugh.... This sleeping position feels weird now.....

Drexath: Relax my girl! You will get used to it! We always sleep like that.

Ashley: (Smiling)

Southern Islets / Morning / Several hours later

We arrived and now all the Gladiator Dragons and us we are carrying our people to our Kingdom, and we can see the Central Islet more buildings and more houses by its vast mountains and the capital its completely populated with more buildings and we are now starting to colonize a third Islet as I call West Islet. We are now building too our first human managed transport system where no dragon needs to assist them in carrying them to any islet.

King Verax: Welcome to the Kingdom of Virandas! Agh I miss home so much!

Krex: Well lets get our people in the islets!!

Varath: You are ready for a competition!?

Krex: I am! I won the last time!

Drexath: Well let see how many humans everyone is going to carry around! Everyone mount up! Only 5 at a time!

They are getting our humans and heading to the beaches of the islets and disembarking them all.

King Verax: (Looking at the new 10 Dragons that pledged their loyalty to the Kingdom) You my fellow citizens, go ahead and look around the Islets! Make yourself feel at home!

Caralex: (Many dragons are leaving and heading to the Islet) Thank you my king! Ill see you two soon! (He flew away with them)

King Verax: (Looking at his Kingdom with Ashley) Look all we did my dear... I cannot believe we have come to this.

Ashley: (Beside Verax) I can say the same....

King Verax: (Looks at her) But im so proud of you in what you are.... Look what you have become. You are more powerful than ever before...

Ashley: (Looks at him) You know I still cannot believe I was the White Dragon I keep seeing on my visions. It was me all this time!

King Verax: Indeed! Now that you said you have no interest in turning back into a human.... What will you do now in your life? Are you interested in heading back to Earth after we kill Draco if we encounter him again?

Ashley: Im not going back home Verax... This is my new home and things is about to get worse, I have the feeling a war approaches very soon and Draco must die still, I just let him go this time.

King Verax: Do you have a plan how are we going to destroy Firewall?

Ashley: We need a unification among all the nations in Dracoria. Firewall and Crimson Dominion must be destroyed.

King Verax: They must.... Want to rest in our own cavern? Our first home?

Ashley: Yes! We haven't been on our private home for like months!! Ill see you there now! (She took off)

King Verax: (He took off and follow her) Just look at you now! I will miss having you on my back!

Ashley: (Draconic laugh) Im pretty sure you will miss it! You can remove your harness!

King Verax: I might have to!

We arrived at our home as we entered the massive entrance of our cavern and landed on our beach inside there. We preferred to take the day off and rest here for now as we had a rough week.

King Verax: Im sure you are starving. Ill find fish for you!

Ashley: No, ill hunt now, ill find food for you! (She couldn't hold it anymore and she is walking close to him, and tail slapped him hard)

King Verax: (Hurt) Tss ouu!! Seriously!? what was that for!?!

Ashley: (Looks at him and smirk and proceed to go on the waters)

She is now on the waters, and she submerged and started swimming and exited to the ocean, the way she tails slapped me it feels like it was more like a friendly slap or something. She is swimming and grabbed a large fish with her claw and catches one with her jaws and proceed to head back, moments later she exited the waters and she had two large fish.

King Verax: Already!?

Ashley: (Talking while she has her own fish in her teeths) Easy... it only took me a few seconds! Here this is for you.

King Verax: (Grabs his fish) Now eat it!

Ashley: (puts down her fish on the firepit she made before) Oh hell nah! Even I'm now a dragon, ill still eat my stuff cooked! (She fired two blue balls of fire with her nostrils and it burned the fish) You may eat your stuff raw!

King Verax: (Eating his own fish) In time you will learn how to eat the way we do!

Ashley: (Grabs her own fish and started eating it and swallows it) Maybe... But not now.

After we finished eating, she decides to sleep in the sand and rest.

King Verax: Do you want to sleep in the chamber up there??

Ashley: (Sleeping) I prefer this..... I want to listen the birds... the sea..... and the wind...

King Verax: (Stood up and went to her and laid down close to her right side and wraps her with his left wing) As you wish my dear....

She was tired but is probably because she used her powers a lot when fighting Draco. Her white hairs that run from between her white horns and all the way to her tail tip and is wet already, they are still moving with the wind. I was there looking at the water crashing in our beach, and it was a relaxing moment as we heard the winds the birds chirping in the trees behind us and the blue skies above us and the moons up there. Then, I felt something on my left-hand claws as something grabs it and hold it and when I look down, it was her holding my claws with hers. Despite I felt that I love her when she was a human, I'm sensing she is feeling the same.

King Verax: (His hand claw being hold by her and he smiles at her) Sleep well... (Lowered his head and gently licks her head like a kiss)

The resting she deserves now, and the peaceful sound of nature and the wind hitting her, the waves crashing in the beach inside the cavern and the birds still chirping, she is seeing now her past life and all of her happy moments back on Earth as she is dreaming now.

Valentina: (Holding metal Box in her hands) For your accomplishments.

Ashley: Oh no don't you tell me this is what I think it is!

Valentina: Open it.

Ashley (Opening the box) OH MY GOD NO WAY!!! (Gasped) Mom you have no idea how much I would love to have one of these!!

Valentina: I know you would love to have a Desert Eagle, and this is the one you are looking for the chrome one love! Now, how many things do you have in your arsenal?

Ashley: Well. My AR-15, My Barret 50 CAL and now this!! I finally have my very first own hand gun!!

Valentina: (Laughing) You are well armed my dear heart! So, do you want to head to the gun range tomorrow?

Ashley: I do! I want to test this one out!

Dream changed and she sees another one.

Ashley: Did he!? Wow Robert! How you feel losing your character on that session!

Robert: Yes I know I know I made fun of yours! But I swear how can you defeat Bahamut!!

Gabriela: Its all about luck Robert!! Steven is now your turn!!

Steven: (Using code on his phone and use the digital dice command) I GOT NAT 20!!!

Gabriela: You strike him down!! You are so lucky!!

Robert: Man, Steven I hate you!! You have to be cheating!!

Steven: No look! Im using our DnD Bot!

Dream changed and she is seeing another.

Ashley: (Walking down with her friends) You know, I don't know what you guys will do after we graduate!

Angela: Not sure to be honest but I was thinking if I work with the U.S. Government sometime.

Robert: Are you? like you want to work with the White House?

Angela: Maybe or Ill join with the FBI.

Ashley: Well for me I don't know what I would do in my future. Im still deciding what I want to do. What about you Robert?

Robert: Maybe ill work with NASA! I always love things about space and you all know it!

Angela: NASA is not bad at all! It's a great honor working with them!

Estera: By the way I know is off topic but Angela are you and Gabriela will plan another DnD session tonight??

Angela: We will plan on one I forgot to mention that guys!

Dream changed and she see herself with her own uncle in Louisiana.

Ashley: (As a child) Uncle! Take me there!! Please!!

Sebastian: (Laughing) I will Flower I will!!

Valentina: She loves that park!

Sebastian: She does! (Looks at the TV)

News Channel: We have liftoff!! The Space Shuttle Discovery has launch heading directly to the International Space Station!!

Sebastian: You know I wonder if I ever take you one day to Florida and visit Kennedy Space Center!

Ashley: Will I see lots of rockets!?!

Sebastian: Wooaf!! Many rockets in display!! But seeing one launching would be spectacular! Ill think about it!

Dream changed and she is on a landscape and still in her dragon form, but she is on Earth, she is seeing her own mother, and she remembers this place. She is in her home in Louisiana, she went to her and Valentina is on top of a hill and a tree beside her on her right as she is watching the sunset

Ashley: (Walking in four and stopped) Mother?

Valentina: (Turned around) (Admiring her form) Just look at your beauty.....

Ashley: This is our home.

Valentina: It is.... I brought you here just to give you a glimpse of what's going on in Earth. You see, humanity will still live on, war will still be wage and more pandemics will appear but at the end of the day. There will be one day that all of Humanity on Earth will unite as one race. Not all hope is lost my Ashley....

Ashley: It's a lot to take of everything that happened mom.... I have no plans to shift back to human.

Valentina: (Hands moving like a confirm gesture) Then.... That's your decision Ashley... Verax is the love you deserve as I said earlier. Marry him, have a family and be happy! Live the life as a dragon if you so wishes! I know you love him Ashley... you love him deeply is just you are afraid to tell him....

Ashley: (Smiles and draconic chuckled) You know I was starting to think about that.... It really hit me in my heart when you said that you will still be my mother even if I'm in this form...

Valentine: Sweetheart but of course! (She went at her and she looks up to see her and Ashley lowered her head and Valentina hold it by both of her hands touching her jaws) 

Valentina: You always will be my precious little daughter that always loved going in the parks with your uncle! I always love you, Ashley.

Ashley: (Closed her eyes and a tear felt and making low draconic sounds and opened again) I love you mom.... I will miss you...

Valentina: I will be watching you forever Ashley. (Patting her snout touching the white scales and smiles) Become the Queen that Virandas want....

Ashley: I will.... They will be my people....

Valentina: They are already Ashley.... This is going to be the last time you will see me from now on for the rest of your life, follow your destiny and live happily with Verax forever and have a family.... (Letting her go and Ashley has more tears falling) Welcome home daughter. (Slowly Spreading arms wide and Ashley dreams ended as her dream ended with a white flash)

It was now nighttime, and she sees Verax sleeping beside her. She is now smiling at her past life, and she is thinking everything that has come to this day. From a woman to a beautiful white dragon and soon, the soon overseer of our world and soon the Queen of our Kingdom.

Ashley: (Laid down her head close to Verax as her nostrils is touching his mouth)

King Verax: (Still sleeping) (Low tone) You.... Are awake?

Ashley: (Low tone) I had the best dream ever....

King Verax: (Low tone still sleeping) What did you saw now?

Ashley: (Low tone) Mom and everything about my past life on Earth.... Like flash of visions...

King Verax: (Sleeping) That has to be the most...... beautiful thing I could imagine...

Ashley: It is... I saw my home in Louisiana.... I will miss my friends there Verax... i will miss them dearly.... even the United States....

King Verax: Ashley.... they will be fine... everyone on Earth they will be fine... there's nothing to be worried about.... you should be proud all the things you have accomplished in this new life.... you had zero idea you are destined to do great things and look now.... you are now a dragon and a beautiful one....

Ashley: I know..... I'm still tired, I used so much of my powers in that fight....

King Verax: then sleep my dear.... (Wraps her with his left wing on top of her body)

Ashley: (Gently licks him and rest)

It was a pleasant night, and she is still tired and exhausted from the fight. My love for her grows even more than ever but I had no idea she loves me already. I was planning in telling her that I love her now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62 0 15
Everyone avoids chaos. Everyone runs from it. Me? I find peace. I shut off everything and everyone. Especially when its been years since the invas...
9.1K 1.4K 80
In a world where vampires seek to enslave humans and use them as cattle for the slaughter, one force stands in the way of their conquest. Planet Drac...
14.5K 321 19
Ashley is just a guy, a person of normal constitution that lives an ordinary life. There is nothing particular to him, except for that part where he...
1.9K 142 25
Ashley Myron is just your average 15 year old girl. She loves music and dancing. She has lots of friends. Her family is a happy one and her older bro...