The man trapped in the world...

By BarzahdMuyo

Y/n was originally an ordinary teenager. He grew up in a normal household with his mother, father and his ord... More

This Isn't What I Signed up For!?
No need Introduction!!
Time Showoff My omni-directional mobility training
Just Between You And ME!!
104th South Division top 10 graduation
Just Defense The Base Wouldn't Ya!!
The One Eyes Dragons Showdown!!
YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO I'M AND I'M ONE EYES DRAGONS, YOU SEE
Let's Party!!
Know Your Place Imbecile!!
Status Relationship Y /N MASAMUNE
Let's hunting female Titans!!?
I DIDN'T ASK FOR MARRY!?
I'M BACK!

Are you Ready Guys?!

88 5 0
By BarzahdMuyo

"Meanwhile outside wall Captain Levi of the Scout Regiment and his squad successfully retake a town from the Titans until they are called to an emergency at the Trost District as the Titans have invaded the city if I recall correctly" Y/n masamune thought and he watch Trost District see beautiful view like this.

"Let me get to straight as you all know that commander pixis is type we person who like drink wine his wine not mentioned I walk beside with him.Eren,Mikasa and Armin follow behind me including my men of Company G.E.I didn't realise that many people joining my company God eater reason they swear among themselves not leave me until they last breath.My company G.E have split three role that is intercept unit, supply unit and oshu unit these three have different role the Intercept unit is watch our surroundings within 100m area if my intercept unit saw many Titans ahead us they use flare gun smoke red warning might chance abnormal titan.The supply unit give us resupply our blade and gas these units different than other regiment reason I did some changes that they carrying muskets I know it's not useful against titan but if they all gathering one place can blind Titans like Armin did Headquarter supply depot.The oshu unit this my favourite name I'm captain and my assistant Mina our force stronger than any regiment Garrison, Military police and scout these three different than our.My men use both katana and odm blade steel these two most balanced weapon, type moderate speed and strength are combined for a weapon suitable for any situation.The odm blades are made from an Ultrahard steel, which is both supple and strong, capable of rending Titan flesh. It can only be manufactured in the blast furnaces of factory cities. Soldiers usually carry more blades in boxes built at the sides of their thighs. While other blade The One of the biggest strengths of the katana is its ability to deliver precise, clean cuts same as odm blade. The curved blade and sharp edge of the katana allow it to slice through flesh and bone with ease, making it a formidable weapon in close combat.it's made hard steel forms the sword's outer shell and deadly blade, while the tough steel serves as the katana's core.I did some many request from Shadis if he can help improve my men strength and I know ask a lot of demand that make our chance survivability high rate like 50% survive little half it chance death "Y/n masamune thought he explaining everything to viewers he look screen and knowing reader read him, He give tumb up.

Hello EVERYBODY! It's me Y/n masamune reincarnated in world Shingeki no Kyojin is Tough for me and I now I'm having lots of pressure to think about it but no matter My friends that I keep moving forward no matter what situation maybe always believe yourself! Do you see! "Y/n masamune look at screen viewer and unexpected he got interrupted by commander pixies.

"Huh!?" Y/n masamune he didn't like get disturb especially talk to reader.

"Y/n masamune! ,Shadis told me that you're his best junior instructor and achieving position as captain not to mentioned you have own company. I must say I envy young like you receive honorable soldier than rest of these and judging you're mascot among Cadets in 104th lot of them join your company"Pyxies said and he look him.

"Don't you see,I'm one eye dragon" Y/n masamune said and Pyxis chuckle as he drinks from his flask.

"One thing surprised me, that why you eager protect cadet eren Yeager and your men did the same stand by your side despite captain kitz Weilman and his men threatening you? Tell me Y/n masamune what reason your men joining you and your goal?" Pyxis question to Y/n masamune and he thought deeply as he watch his men including Eren,Armin and Mikasa.

".. *sigh*.. The reason is I don't lose each of them and my men are all like family to me,no matter how they look either strong or weak is doesn't matter as long as they have strong faith believe themselves,that make them protect their families and friends.I already told them that joining me will risk their lives,but there is bright future ahead them waiting open the door and my goal is to take over system within this wall especially the king himself didn't care his people suffering the lack foods resource and men power that is my goal! "Y/n masamune said his expression serious and he unsheathe his six katana point at wall sina.

".. I see, I never expecting someone said like that even my youngest days not even single man like you exist and I impress you have strong faith in your men,I'll looking forward seeing you success take over within this wall" Pyxis said he turn his face the city Trost watching below titans.

"Well praise me more commander pixis and I almost forgot to mentioned Eren and Armin have something tell you,they might can help you commander pyxis, I think let them explain to you then see you around just bit!" Y/n masamune point at eren then eren step forward and he step back as they both have conversation.As they both have a long conversation with Armin and Mikasa but me nah just wait right moments.

" Y/n masamune wait!"Commander pyxis

" No CAN'T do Geezer got something important and Bye bye!"

"let's us skip to talking part shall we with same dialogue and I don't want repeating again hearing from them.... " Y/n masamune thought.

"Eren told commander Dot Pyxis, Y/n masamune, Mikasa and Armin about the basement in his former house. He believes that it holds the secret to mankind's preservation and the key to destroying the Titans. In return, Pyxis asks Eren if he will transform himself to block the gap in Wall Rose to prevent more Titans from getting in. Eren agrees, regardless of whether or not he will be able to control himself as a Titan.While the other hand commander Pyxis order me and my men join mission with Eren make sure he success mission to seal the gate that breached the wall.As for Armin helps Pyxis's subordinates coordinate a plan, while below us the morale among the troops slowly to lose confident, as some want to desert and be with their families. "Y/n masamune thought deeply and he didn't realise all them looking at him wandering something including Commander Pyxis say something tell me that I miss conversation between him and eren.....

"Y/n Masamune are you done planing,we in middle of the situation here!"Eren said

"Oke oke oke Eren, keep it cool"Y/n masamune said and commander pyxis approach me.

"Y/n masamune, we would be honor like you give words to our men and just like you did to your men,Cadet Armin Alert suggest you to be one"Commander pyxis and Armin behind him felt confident that Y/n masamune can thought something.

"Armin Alert how dare you choice me! I here trying avoiding things! Now this is to much to much!" Y/n masamune thought but he keep calm act like different person.

"Huh!? And Why choice you me ?" Y/n masamune said unexpected commander pyxis put his hand Y/n masamune shoulder look in eyes.

"Y/n masamune,I heard many cadets and among the officer that you're great give people motivation and life purpose if I not mistaken some them think you are they guardian angels"said Pyxis to Y/n masamune.

"That's right that would be me"

"As I'm expected from someone like the one eyes dragon then why doesn't the one eyes dragon deliver a massage amongst these men and I'm sure everyone get back fire up in their heart" Commander Pyxis said to Y/n masamune

"OKE THEN!, IT'S MY PLEASURE COMMNDER PYXIS THEN LET'S PARTY!!"Y/n step forward.

"The choice is yours, I have some words I can say if you rather say"

Y/n masamune look all soldier below him.They starting to get wild from the lack of knowledge and the fear make them mad drive of hearing no new order.He take second look his behind him Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Commander Dot Pyxis and rest of his men do the same.He thought deeply trying recalled anime series which best one and he take deep breath,Finally he come up mind that one series anime he like to try that is Kill la kill the satsuki kiryuin and he think this should do.

"This is so Exciting and LET'S DO THIS !!!!" Y/n masamune thought with exciting feeling and he always want to do this.

*Click!*Y/n masamune make sound like Satsuki kiryuin character make loud sound

A Bright light shine behind Y/n masamune and like spot light this one bigger than Satsuki kiryuin from series kill la kill.

"ATTENTION!!! YOU PIGS IN HUMAN CLOTHING!!!'

All the soldiers down below all stop when they saw spot light and hearing shout from Y/n masamune, each of them turn and as they looked up high see three.Y/n masamune felt like being satsuki character combine date masamune from series.

"ALRIGHT YOU YOU HUMAN PIG!!, LET ME GET TO STRAIGHT TO POINT TO EXPLAINING THE SITUATION IS TO RECLAIM TROST AND THE MAIN GOAL IS THE SEAL THE HOLE! I KNOW SOME OF YOU YOU SAID IT'S SOUND IMPOSSBILE! BUT DON'T WORRIES WE HAVE BIG GUN THAT'S OUR FRIEND HERE CADET EREN YEAGER ALSO MY BROTHER!"Y/N Masamune Shouted as eren step forward

"HE HAS POWER THE TO LIFT THE HUGE BOULDER IN THE LEFT SIDE OF THE TOWN! NOT TO MENTION HE THE MILITARY TOP HAVE SCERET TITAN TRANSFORMATION RESEARCH AND NOT MENTIONED HE HAS ABILITY TURN INTO A TITAN AT WILL ! BUT HOWEVER MY BROTHER CAN'T DO THIS ALONE BY HIMSELF AND THIS WHEN YOUR ALL PLAY PART! "Y/n masamune shouted he look at everyone's in ground starting whisper among themselves some them gasped in surprise.

"UH, it's Y/n masamune isn't making much sense and it's not just me because of my stupidity right?!" Connie said got punch hit head by Ymir.

"Hey idiots shut up don't interrupted my BOYFRIEND!" Ymir said

"You know already right Connie, if you messing our boyfriend to interrupted him while he speaking" Christa give deadly glare at Connie felt afraid little bit.

"Oke oke sorry geez you both girls really obsessed him huh and no wonder Y/n masamune have strong girls" Connie said.

(end music)

Y/n masamune thought deeply think something anime series a character good speech that give them strength and spirit up not only that,it's must have meaning.He then notice most of the soldiers to start to leave, none of them believed the mission would be succeed some them wanted go back with their family's one by one they're starting leaving,a few tried convince them while other doubt themselves either worth it or not.

Y/n masamune didn't want make this mistake only once in life time and he unsheathe his katana lift into air making a bright light shine at him once again and he shouted again this time they felt pressured around them like gravity pulling them.

(Play music)

"LISTENED UP YOU IMBECILE ! IF TITANS BREACHED OUR WALL HERE NOW! AND THOSE SOLDIERS WHO HAVE EXPERIENCE THAT FEAR ARE FREE TO LEAVE BUT IF YOU MAKE THOSE CHOICES NOW! IT'S COST MANY LIVES INCLUDING YOUR PARENTS,SIBLINGS AND LOVES ONES TO BE EXPERIENCE THAT FEAR FOR THEMSELVES MAY ALSO LEAVE! I GET IT OKE!, MANY OF US SCARED AND I WOULDN'T NOT BLAME EACH OF YOU FOR ABANDONED YOU DUTY AS SOLDIERS!"Y/n masamune shouted as blue aura around him.

" HEAR ME OUT LET'S REMEMBER BACK 4 YEAR AGO! CALLING IT A "RECOVERY OPERATION " GAVE IT A NICE RING! , BUT IT WAS ESSENTIALLY A WAY TO DISPOSE OF THE UNEMPLOYED MASSES THAT OUR GOVERNMENT COULDN'T SUPPORT! THAT MISSION ASSIGNED BY THE ROYAL GOVERNMENT IN WHICH TWENTY PERCENT OF THE HUMAN POPULATION THAT REMAINED AFTER THE FALL OF WALL MARIA WERE SENT OUT TO RECLAIM LAND .IN TRUTH IS!, THE OPERATION WAS CARRIED OUT IN ORDER TO ALLEVIATE THE FOOD SHORTAGE BROUGHT ON BY THE SIGNIFICANT LOSS OF TERRITORY AND INFLUX OF REFUGEES FROM WALL MARIA!. A TREMENDOUS NUMBER OF OUR PEOPLE DIED DURING THE OPERATION AT THE HANDS OF THE TITANS LIKE WE GIVE THEM FREE FOOD TO THEM!, THIS WHY GOVERNMENT ITSELF SECRET TO US! THAT IS GOAL HAD ALWAYS BEEN BUT THOSE SACRIFICE DON'T FORGET THEM BECAUSE OF A LARGE PORTION OF THE POPULATION HELPED EASE THE FOOD SHORTAGE FOR THE REST OF THE US WITHIN THIS WALLS! THAT'S WHY WE DON'T MAKE SAME MISTAKE LIKE ROYAL GOVERNMENT! ."Y/N Masamune as many Cadets stopped and he words manage to convince them to walk back to the other.

He expression smirk knowing this is only beginning as he speak to people many like this.He recall any anime series. Mikasa,Eren and Armin surprised heard that form him and three of them look at Y/n masamune. As commander pyxis was shock hearing classified information only like commander pyxis, Shadis and Erwin know about this.,Y/n masamune know all information he get from websites anime fan in his previous life and Commander pyxis look at him curiousity something Y/n masamune hide from them.

"WE ARE AS HUMANITY LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE THE TITANS KNOCKING OUR DOOR WAITING US OPEN DOOR FOR THEM,WE OURSELVES LOST FIGHT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND NOW ALL WE HAVE LEFT IS WALL SINA , OUR LAST STAND! "

SO I ASK YOU NOW WHY IS THIS ! IS IT BECAUSE THE ROYAL GOVERNMENT FAILED ! BECAUSE WE ARE HUMAN RACE ? BECAUSE WE CAN'T FIGHT THEM BACK ? BECAUSE WE ARE FATED TO PERISH AND LET'S TITANS EAT US LIKE WOLF EAT SHEEP !? , HELPLESS ? I SAID NO! IN THE ANCIENT TIME CONFLICT, WE HUMAN RACES FOUGHT TITANS MANY YEARS THROUGH DACADE AND WE FOUGHT AMONG THEM AND WE SURVIVED! EXAMPLE SCOUT REGIMENT THEY MANAGE SURVIVE DESPITE THEIR NUMBER FEW BUT THEY STRONG LIKE BLAZING FIRE!"Y/n masamune said this make them get back they strength.

"AND THIS WHOLE CONTINENT WAS ONCE RULED BY US ! BUT WHY WE ABANDONED IS IT BECAUSE WE ARE A WEAK! BECAUSE WE CAN'T FIGHT THEM BACK !. WHY WERE WE ABLE TO RULE THIS CONTINENT BEFORE ! IS IT BECAUSE WE ARE STRONG BEFORE THAN THIS ! I TELL YOU IT'S WITHIN OUR DNA! WE FOUGHT BACK AND SURVIVED BECAUSE WE KEEP TRYING UNTIL OUR LAST BREATH ! IN EVERY TIME, IN EVERY WORLD, THE STRONG ONE POLISH THEIR FANGS WHILE THE WEAK POLISH THEIR WISDOM ! "Y/n masamune said this make them within their heart each one of every soldiers listen to him and some them felt fire heat like small fire turned to blazing flame.

" WHY ARE WE IN SUCH DESPERATE TIME NOW ! BECAUSE THE TITANS HAVE BREACH OUR WITHIN OUR WALL!, AND THEY HAVE ALREADY INVADED OUR LANDS !, DON'T 'FORGET WISDOM AND STRATEGIES THAT ALWAYS HAVE WITHIN OUR MIND !.THE POWER TO SURVIVE AS WE'RE HUMANITY ALREADY GAINED THEM ALL! AND BROUGHT US TO THIS STATE!"Y/n masamune They felt strength it back up again once more and their spirit getting back.

" I am Y/n masamune the One-Eyed Dragon! ,Head of Company God Eater! and The Blue Dragon of the North has come to save the mankind!"This make everyone will remember him as one eyed dragon and see him like different era.

" ... (take deep breaths) DON'T BE AFRAID GUYS! WE ARE All BROTHERS AND SISTERS TOGETHER AS ONE!,IF WE'RE WORK TOGETHER AND WE'LL WIN TOGETHER! DONT LET'S TITANS FEAR YOU BECAUSE THEY BiG NUMBERS SCARE YOU! WE'LL SHOW THOSE TITANS THAT WE ARE STRONG! WE'RE WARRIORS! WE'RE HEROES! FOR GREAT OF THE HUMANITY!! THEN ANSWER ME THIS ONCE AGAIN, EVERYONE ! WHY DO YOU JOIN THIS ARMY! I REPEAT AGAIN ! , WHY DO YOU JOIN THIS ARMY!"Y/n masamune shouted as he voice loud like anime and they all smile, they felt goosebumps blue aura around them like never happened before.As they shouted but still low voice And disappointed Y/n masamune know 50 meter wall of course he still can't hear them loud enough.

"WE ARE THE WARRIORS!"

"WE'RE HEROES!!!

" FOR GREAT OF THE HUMANITY!!

"WHAT'S WRONG YOU ALL IMBECILES! HAVE CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE! I ASK YOU ONCE MORE!! WILL YOU STAND BY ME!!"Y/n masamune shouted like dragon roar make sure every soldiers heard him and give them more strength. As the both soldiers and civilians cheered as they clapping hands give our men fade away fear.

"WE ARE THE WARRIORS!! "

"WE'RE HEROES!!!

"FOR GREAT OF THE HUMANITY!!

"YEAH!!"

"THAT'S OUR THE ONE EYED DRAGON!

"We'll FOLLOW YOU TO END Y/N MASAMUNE!

Y/n masamune unsheathe his katana lift it high into air.

LET'S STRIKE THEM BACK AND TAKE BACK OUR HOME!"

As they all draw their Swords and also civilians join as they lift flying pan some broom other steel rod.The peoples look at him some kind king that they waiting someone like him through ages century. Y/n remember most famous scout Regiment he mostly like.

"FOR THE GLORY OF HUMANITY!!!!!!"

As the soldiers screams more louder than before this make titans didn't know what might hit them next and Y/n masamune felt excited heard people say that.He most favourite quatos is date masamune.

"ARE YOU READY GUYS!?"

"YEAH!!!!!"

Put ya' odm gear on!"

"YEAHH!!!

"BURNING!!"

"YEAH!!"

"Brace you soul!"

YEAHH!!

Got it, let's finally get this party started!!!

Yeah!!!

"he's so cool and I didn't know I get used to it when he saying that"Mikasa thought look at him.

"Wow, that's lots of saying and he's pretty good among crowd like this so many not just his men but also this unexpected"Eren felt astonished see Y/n masamune like different person and cool.

" Ptf ahahahahahhahaha..... tired..... Someone give me some water please "Y/n masamune he sheathe his katana and he felt exhausted.The Garrison, Cadets even civilians cheer and clap as their prepare fight once more than ever. Mina give him flask water and he felt relieved.

"I never expected say this I really really tired giving speech like that.... in my previous life, I never ever happened to me like that not even once so I gotta rest for bit.... " Y/n masamune thought he was heading get some rest but got stop track by commander pyxis.

"That's kind man I expected from you and I was waiting my entire life someone like you can do fine leader Y/n masamune" Commander pyxis said put his hand on Y/n masamune shoulder but Y/n

(End music)

"Y/n masamune are you coming? "Mina said with his company god eater and Eren also waiting for him

"Be right there......."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 6.2K 63
Y/N Reiss is the only one of Rod Reiss's children that survived when the Attack Titan stole the Founder. Not even Rod himself knows Y/N survived. Now...
1K 22 15
Jean Kirstein x fem oc 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞 an ideal or idyllic place or state. Art by: Nue_insideout I do not own any Attack On Titan characters
386K 10.5K 94
L/n Y/n was found at the doorstep of the Yeager Household at the age of 7. Eren vowed to protect Y/n ever since he saw her that day, with their bond...
255K 7.2K 37
You keep having nightmares about your last moments with your older sisters and don't know how to get rid of them... until you figure out a simple sol...