Dracoria: A New World (Book 1)

By NovaFornax

Dracoria: A New World (Book 1) Story Description: The story revolves around a woman from earth named Ashley S... More

Story Details
Chapter 1: Graduation
Chapter 2: Distant Emergence
Chapter 3: Visions
Chapter 4: Tragedy
Chapter 5: A Uncle's Message
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Entering the Portal
Chapter 8: A New World
Chapter 9: A New Town
Chapter 10: A Taste of America
Chapter 11: The Meeting with the King
Chapter 12: Choosing a Master
Chapter 13: The Eye
Chapter 14: First Tasks
Chapter 15: Imprisonment
Chapter 16: Echoes of Genesis
Chapter 17: Kidnapped
Chapter 18: Verax's Vengeance
Chapter 19: A Second Chance
Chapter 20: Peaceful Day and a Mystery
Chapter 21: A New Home
Characters of the Story: [From Chapter 1 to 21]
Chapter 22: Exploring
Chapter 23: Unknown Facility
Chapter 24: The Change of Laws
Chapter 25: Draconic Tyranny
Chapter 26: American Bloodshed
Chapter 27: Plans for a New Kingdom
Chapter 28: Silah's Encounter
Chapter 29: Foundation of a New Kingdom
Chapter 30: Project Genesis
Chapter 31: Days of Training
Chapter 32: Freeing Sidney Village
Chapter 33: Drexath's Treason
Chapter 34: Love and Binding
Chapter 35: Facilities
Chapter 36: Mysteries of the Precursors
Chapter 37: Destiny
Chapter 38: Krex's and Sarah Marriage
Chapter 39: Sarah's training
Chapter 40: The Forest Guardian
Chapter 41: Amilda's Master
Characters of the story: [Chapter 20 to 41]
Chapter 42: Xantarian Attack
Chapter 43: Dragon Rider Training
Chapter 44: Arc Magic Bound
Chapter 45: Locking
Chapter 46: Protonic Rise
Chapter 47: Starfall
Chapter 48: Remnants
Chapter 49: Draconic Language
Chapter 50: Alliance
Chapter 51: Exodus of Dawn City
Chapter 52: Crimson Dominion Attack
Chapter 53: Firewall Ambush
Chapter 55: King's Retreat
Chapter 56: Sarah and Krex Journey
Chapter 57: The Truth
Chapter 58: The Queen and the King
Characters of the Story: [Final]
Author's Notes
Southern Islets Map
Chapter Extra: The Isolated

Chapter 54: Dragon of Light

8 1 0
By NovaFornax

Plains outside of Firewall Borders / Evening / Emergence

Draco is now above her as he looks down at her, he proceed to grab her and said things close to her and he is about to eat her alive.

King Draco: (Holding Ashley and he is speaking close to her face) You has always been weak... your Humanity on your world are the same! You think you can fool me! All of you are the same inferior beings that must be enslaved by all of us! Even us we will rule Earth when we reactivate The Eye! Now you are nothing but my own food! Any last word you want to say to your best friend Verax??

Ashley: (Weakened and more voices she is hearing) "Genesis......Humanity.....Chosen Ones.......Dragon of Light"

"Dragon of Light........Dragon of Light.......Dragon of Light"

King Verax: NO!! ASHLEY DO SOMETHING!!!

Xyrath: (MANIACAL LAUGHING!!!) EAT HER!!!

King Draco: (Evil laugh and opened his jaws and saliva dropping from his teeth)

People where now screaming in terror as we are all seeing him about to devour Ashley, but all the sudden.... Times stopped right when he was going to eat her and she sees a vision as soon she closed her eyes. She is seeing herself somewhere in a dimension in space where theres stars all over the place and the galaxy all bright and lots of nebulas around, then she turned and sees a familiar person walking to her. And it was wearing all white robes and has a hood looking at the stars...

Valentina: (Still looking at the stars) Hello daughter.... (Turns to look at her)

Ashley: (Mouth opened) M.....Mom??

Valentina: Its been a while my love...

Ashley: This has to be some trick!! I cannot believe in this!!

Valentina: (Went and touches her cheeks) You can Ashley.... You are just in shock to see me. I can see you have friended a Dragon there huh.

Ashley: Is Verax! Me and him we are best friends!

Valentina: I can see that! you two are so close! Im so proud of you.

Ashley: (Tears) Am I dead??? Did I actually failed to protect everyone including our own World??

Valentina: No.... Times paused on your reality. Draco would never have access to activate that Portal darling. His power and his corruption are fleeting his lifespan.

Ashley: He is dying??

Valentina: He is... Darkness has deceived him and now he is paying the price for playing supremacist role against our own race.

Ashley: How am I going to defeat him??

Valentina: With your gift... I know your true potential darling...

Ashley: And whats my potential? Is there a power I will achieve in defeating him??

Valentina: You want to know your true potential?

Ashley: Yes! Show me!!

Valentina: (Chuckled) All I can give you is this..... "The White will Emerge and that white will fight off a dark threat from Dracoria and thus... Dracoria shall be its realm and its garden, and it will bring stability and order.... Justice and equality to all races. This White one will appear soon and all of Dracoria shall kneel before it!"

Ashley: The White One?? Wait a moment... are you talking about The White Prophesy that Sarah talked to me about??

Valentina: Correct, the prophesy mentions the emergence of the Dragon Queen also know by Xantarian Forerunners as The Dragon of Light.

Ashley: And what this prophesy has to do with me! This is not something I can use to defeat Draco! Who is this dragon and why I keep seeing it on my dreams!?

Valentina: Ashley my darling, because the truth is.... The Dragon of Light..... is your potential.

Ashley: (Mouth open wide shock) (placing hands on her mouth) You are lying....

Valentina: No im not..... You are that white dragon my darling.

Ashley: All this time! All this time the same white dragon I saw on my visions! It was.....

Valentina: It was you... You were seeing yourself in the Future.

Ashley: I... I don't even know what to say!! I was thinking returning back to Earth after all of this!

Valentina: Returning to our world? Why??

Ashley: Because I miss it! I just...

Valentina: Especially when someone wishes to stay with you forever and that person appears to be in Dracoria!

Ashley: Someone wants me? Who??

Valentina: Verax my darling... we are not talking about that he cares you as his friend. But from his heart Ashley, he loves you completely.

Ashley: Hmm.... Mom... I really have to say this but i feel...

Valentina: Feel what?

Ashley: Do I love him? what are these feelings i have for him??

Valentina: You love him Ashley.... Verax is the love you deserve... Live with him, I couldn't be prouder if you two become mates! Even if he is a dragon.

Ashley: I... i don't know but i guess i will because i really love him mom....

Valentina: Then I say you must remain with him. He went through a lot of Ashley... And you too know this. So may I ask.... what would you do now??

Ashley: (Smiling) I will kick Draco's ass and ill claim Verax as mine!! He is now my mate!

Valentina: (Happy) Agh!! That's the spirit!! (Kiss her in her cheeks) Even you will become now a beautiful white dragon, ill always will still see you as my daughter forever!

Ashley: Really?

Valentina: But of course Ashley! Ill still be your mother even if I see you in your new form! Go now and make me proud! Be in your Dragon now!

Ashley: I will make you proud mom! (Smiling and walking away)

She is being teleported back and she is still being hold on Draco's claw and as soon he puts her on his mouth, he notice she wasn't there inside.

Varath: NO!!

King Verax: (SCREAMING IN GRIEF!!!)

Sarah: (Crying) YOU ARE A MONSTER!!!!

Xyrath: (Happy) FINALLY!!! SHE IS GONEEE!!

King Verax: (Angry look and growling at Xyrath)

Silah: (Angry and saddened) Shes gone.....

Salarix: Then we will fight them until we die for what he has done to her!!

King Draco: (Sensing something weird)

Xyleth: Anything my lord?

King Draco: (Turned to look at him) I didn't taste blood..... like... hmm, it was weird.

Xyrath: I don't understand but you ate her.

King Draco: I know but it felt like I ate air, like she disappeared in my hands.

Ashley: (Behind him by a few meters) Its because im still here you fool!!!!

Xyrath: (ANGRY) WHAT!?!

King Draco: (Turned fast) YOU---!!?

Ashley: TASTE THE LIGHT!!! (a massive cyan repulse of light fired from her like an explosion and send Draco flying away from the area and crashed a few meters away)

Varath: (Covered his face from the light for a moment) Damn!! Girl!!

Xyrath: (FURIOUS) IMPOSSIBLE!!!

King Draco: (Getting up) HOW COULD YOU!!?

Ashley: You think you won this!! Time to show you my true potential!! (both Hand gestures and all her body traced blue lines even her eyes glow all blue and both her hand palms has Project Genesis Icon)

King Verax: (Shocked) Ashley!!

Varath: What magic is that!?!

Silah: That's not magic!! That's a power she has!!

Ashley: Sarah.... I need you to step back away from me.

Sarah: Are you sure?? Do you need me??

Ashley: Get out of here!!! (Sarah proceed to stay far away from her) (Shouted Aloud) DRACO!!!!!

Her shout sounded way too loud and echoed around for being a human and her voice somewhat changed to a deep female. Every one of us we are confused as to why she sounded like that.

Krex: Woah!! that sounded way too off from her yell!!

King Draco: (In attack position) Agh!! Now you are gaining power to fight me!! Xileth and Xyrath I handle this!!

Xileth: As you wish my lord! Kill her!!

Xyrath: DESTROY HER MY KING!!!

King Draco: Oh I will end her! Now tell me whats all the sudden of your powers??

Ashley: My powers are nothing you have ever witnessed in your life! You will never torture a single human for now on! You will never attack other nations for power and supremacy!! And Im about to free Dracoria from your shadow!! No dragon will step on my way ever again!!!!

Then she collapsed and she was holding herself up with her arms and bright blue lines are tracing around her in the grass as she was inside on a big runic icon on the grass and its Project Genesis Icon and all the sudden the moment, I wasn't anticipating... Her clothes are breaking apart and she is shifting, and a bright light engulfed her and it's a light that it was making us blind, all of us covered our eyes.

[Voices sounding around and everyone is hearing it in their minds]

Genesis.....Genesis...

Genesis....Genesis....

Sarah: (eyes covered) Ashley!!! What are you doing!!?

Genesis.....Genesis..

Silah: I don't like the way this is going!!

King Draco: (Tilt head confused) What the.......

Dragon of Light..... Dragon of Light.....

King Verax: (Looking still at the bright white bubble and confused) What in the gods is happening??

Krex: Verax!! What did you teach her now!?

King Verax: I didn't teach her anything!!

Ashley: (Inside the massive white bubble barrier that she got engulfed) (Deep female voice) You though victory was yours?? Not today.... Firewall will soon be in ruins!! and I shall be the bringer of its destruction!!! (The barrier energy exploded, and all of us felt the energy from its shockwave and the White Dragon appeared everyone gasped and screamed in shock) (Glowing draconic blue eyes and she is In four legs and looks at Draco) ALL DRACORIA SHALL BOW BEFORE THE DRAGON OF LIGHT!!!! 

[Ashley proceeds to roar aloud echoing in the valley]

Her roar was probably the loudest roar I've ever heard in my life....

Varath: (YELLED SHOCK) WHAT THE HELL!!! ASHLEY!!!?!

King Verax: (DRACONIC GASP) ASHLEEEY!!!!

Xyrath: (TERRIFIED) NOO!!!! SHE CAN'T BE THE DRAGON OF LIGHT!!!!

Krex: GODS ABOVE!!!

Sarah: (GASPED) THIS CANT BE!!!! ASHLEY IS THAT---!!!!

Ashley: (SNARLED!!!!) IM ABOUT TO KILL YOU NOW YOUR FILTH!!!! (Sprinted in four and charged at Draco)

King Draco: IMPOSSIBAAAAGH!!!!!! (He got Tackled and she claw attacked him by his chest and throwed him away and crashed) AAGH!!!! DAMN YOU!!! HOW!!!!?

Xileth: (Charged at Ashley) YOU WILL PAY AAACKK!!!! (Got grabbed by his neck and she pin him down) AAAGHHH!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

Ashley: (Pinning him down) So this is your King's Guard then.... Ill make this plain and simple for you and for you Xyrath!!.... (She puts pressure on his neck, and it snapped there killing him) (She stood in two legs and a spear of blue light was forming on her left-hand claw) (Attack position with her spear of light) Come on Draco!!! I'm not done with you!!!

I was all completely baffle with eyes wide in shock as I cannot believe what im seeing in front of me... Ashley transformed into a White Dragon??? No dragons are daring to attack her!

Silah: SHE... SHE IS A GLADIATOR DRAGON!? A WHITE GLADIATOR DRAGON!?!?

Xyrath: (Shaking from fear) King!!! End her!!!

King Draco: (ANGRY) LETS END THIS CHARADE!!! (He proceeds to charge at him)

Ashley: (Runs on three as she holds her spear and stood up in two at him and blocks him by using her spear of light)

She proceeds to clash him and she was swift with her movements, she is fighting him while she is still two legged and with her spear like... even she is now a dragon, she is fighting way too human and the way she is handling her spear, she slashed him in the face.

King Draco: (HURT) AAAGH!!!!!

Ashley: (Points spear at him) Come on!! I still have plenty to show you!

King Draco: ALL DRAGONS!! ENGAGE HER!!

Then several dragons went at her and she lung at the skies and spread her majestic white wings covered all in white feathers and she want to fight them all in air combat.

Ashley: (Flew away from them fast and she opens a portal and enters, seconds later she exits from a portal and went behind one dragon and stab him with her spear on his back and screamed aloud) WITNESS MY LIGHT!!!!! (removes her spear from him and proceed to throw her spears at one dragon and it exploded on impact as it kills it, and she charged at one dragoness and tackles her and slashed her face of)

Yellow Dragoness: (HURT) AAGH!!! YOU LITTLE--!!

Ashley: (Use blink spell and she was behind her and stab her with another spear she casted and kills her and sees another dragon coming at her and throw her spear and it exploded on impact)

Xyrath: (TERRIFIED SHAKING) DRACO!! DO SOMETHING!!!!

Varath: GODS! SHE IS BADASS!!!

Krex: WOO!!! COME ON GIRL!!! SHOW THEM YOUR MIGHT!!!

King Draco: THIS CANT BE!!! (He took off and went to Ashley)

Ashley: (Looks at him and she flew away from him fast and she opens a portal and entered, and it closes)

King Verax: (Still looking at the air fighting) (Impressed) Where did she learned those powers!?!

Syleth: (Impressed too) No Idea King....

King Draco: (Hovering and looking everywhere around him) SHOW YOURSELF!!!

Ashley: (Portal opens on his left side and she charged at him and tackles him and she throwed him away and he crashed) (She throws her spear at him, and it exploded on impact in the grass and she charged at him)

Ashley is now fighting him on the ground and he breath attacked her, and she use her right wing as a shield, something she learned from me and proceed to wing smack his face off and she punch him twice in his face and kicks him off and crashed meters away. Everyone is cheering for her and clapping. I never seen a dragon punching another dragon before.

Ashley: (Breath attacking him and her fire is blue)

Ashley: (Uses Blink spell and she was behind him and punch it in the face and tackles him with her front claws) Come on!! I thought you were the most powerful king!! (She slashed his face off and kicks him again)

King Draco: (HURT!!!) TSSSSS!!!! AAAGHH!! (He proceeds to claw attack her)

Ashley: (Got Slashed in the face and backed away) TSSS!!! GRRRR!!!! (breath attacked him in the face and kicks him away)

King Draco: (Weakened and grounded) AAGh!!!! ALL DRAGONS ENGAGE HER!!!

Caralex: (Thinking about attacking her)

Ashley: (Throwed her spear at a dragon and it exploded on impact) Every time I kill one of them their morale drops!! Get up!!

Xyrath: (Charges at her in four) FOR DRACO!!!!

Ashley: (Went in four and spun around her body fast and tail smacked Xyrath as he was pushed back and collapses)

Xyrath: (Hurt badly and getting up) (GROWLING!!!!) YOU HUMAN DO NOT DESERVE THAT BODY EVER!!!!!!!

Ashley: The Xantarian Forerunners have gifted me this body you dumb fuck!! Surrender now or ill kill you right here!!

Xyrath: WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!!! (Charges at her) DEATH TO HUMANS!!!!

Ashley: (Proceed to teleport to his left side and tackled him as she pins him on his neck putting pressure to the ground chocking him)

Xyrath: (Tries to bite attack her and she holds by his snout hard)

Ashley: (Looks at Draco) So much for Dragon supremacy I tell you Draco.... (She proceeds to bite him by his neck and yank off a piece of him and kills Xyrath and proceed to walk like a menace to Draco) Get up now!!

Sarah: GODS!!! SHE IS SO TERRIFYING!!!

King Draco: (Getting up) (Angry look) I should have executed you for coming to Dracoria!!!

Ashley: And I should have known your true intentions way before I met you!

King Draco: (Charged at her)

Ashley: (Dodges in four like jumped to the left and proceed to bite attack Draco and yank off a piece of meat)

King Draco: (Got bitten) AAGH!!!! YOU BITCH!!! (Try to Claw attack her)

Ashley: (Cast a spear and stab him and kicks him away)

King Draco: (Badly injure and collapses again) Aaagh!!! No!!!

Ashley: (Looking at Syleth)

Syleth: (Angry) Kill....him...

King Draco: NEVER!!! (Dark repulse force and send Ashley back and she hold herself on the grass with her claws) You may have won this Battle Ashley, but you will not win the next one!! This is not over yet!! We will be seeing again soon!! (He sprinted and flew away)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862 41 31
Love is complicated. In the most dire of situations it can either make or break you. Especially when the fate of the worlds rests on your shoulders...
3.3K 142 57
A profound love between two people betting against all odds, would they be able to stand together? or let the fate decide... Synopsis: Two different...
14.5K 321 19
Ashley is just a guy, a person of normal constitution that lives an ordinary life. There is nothing particular to him, except for that part where he...
9.1K 1.4K 80
In a world where vampires seek to enslave humans and use them as cattle for the slaughter, one force stands in the way of their conquest. Planet Drac...