Dracoria: A New World (Book 1)

By NovaFornax

Dracoria: A New World (Book 1) Story Description: The story revolves around a woman from earth named Ashley S... More

Story Details
Chapter 1: Graduation
Chapter 2: Distant Emergence
Chapter 3: Visions
Chapter 4: Tragedy
Chapter 5: A Uncle's Message
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Entering the Portal
Chapter 8: A New World
Chapter 9: A New Town
Chapter 10: A Taste of America
Chapter 11: The Meeting with the King
Chapter 12: Choosing a Master
Chapter 13: The Eye
Chapter 14: First Tasks
Chapter 15: Imprisonment
Chapter 16: Echoes of Genesis
Chapter 17: Kidnapped
Chapter 18: Verax's Vengeance
Chapter 19: A Second Chance
Chapter 20: Peaceful Day and a Mystery
Chapter 21: A New Home
Characters of the Story: [From Chapter 1 to 21]
Chapter 22: Exploring
Chapter 23: Unknown Facility
Chapter 24: The Change of Laws
Chapter 25: Draconic Tyranny
Chapter 26: American Bloodshed
Chapter 27: Plans for a New Kingdom
Chapter 28: Silah's Encounter
Chapter 29: Foundation of a New Kingdom
Chapter 30: Project Genesis
Chapter 31: Days of Training
Chapter 32: Freeing Sidney Village
Chapter 33: Drexath's Treason
Chapter 34: Love and Binding
Chapter 35: Facilities
Chapter 36: Mysteries of the Precursors
Chapter 37: Destiny
Chapter 38: Krex's and Sarah Marriage
Chapter 39: Sarah's training
Chapter 40: The Forest Guardian
Chapter 41: Amilda's Master
Characters of the story: [Chapter 20 to 41]
Chapter 42: Xantarian Attack
Chapter 43: Dragon Rider Training
Chapter 44: Arc Magic Bound
Chapter 45: Locking
Chapter 46: Protonic Rise
Chapter 47: Starfall
Chapter 48: Remnants
Chapter 49: Draconic Language
Chapter 50: Alliance
Chapter 51: Exodus of Dawn City
Chapter 53: Firewall Ambush
Chapter 54: Dragon of Light
Chapter 55: King's Retreat
Chapter 56: Sarah and Krex Journey
Chapter 57: The Truth
Chapter 58: The Queen and the King
Characters of the Story: [Final]
Author's Notes
Southern Islets Map
Chapter Extra: The Isolated

Chapter 52: Crimson Dominion Attack

5 0 0
By NovaFornax

Outside of Firewall Borders / Night

We spent hours walking and we proceed to stop to rest as many are building their camps.

King Verax: Alright my people! We will rest here for tonight! Sleep well, we are still two days away from our Kingdom!

After that many people on their tent ate their diners and some went to sleep already. Mirnevir is resting and Amilda is resting with him as he is holding her with one of his arms and wrapping her with one wing. But he is also on alert from Halam. Mirnevir and her are sleeping away from the group by a few meters.

Halam: (Looking at Mirnevir as he is sleeping maybe unaware) (Holding the hilt of his sword from the belt)

His wife and her kids are sleeping so he stood and went to him and pull up his sword slowly without making a sound, he looked around and he sees everyone is sleeping and so he thinks. He was getting closer and closer to Mirnevir and as soon he was about to stab his sword on Mirnevir's face....

[LOUD GUNSHOT!!]

Halam: (He lost a leg) (Collapsed screaming in pain) AAAGHHH!!!!!

Everyone awakes from their tent even me I jumped from her shot.

Krex: Whats the locomotion of this!!!?

King Verax: What the hell!!! Ashley why you--??!

Ashley: (Holding her Barrett still) HALAM!!!! I GOT YOU!! FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT!!!

Halam: (Bleeding) AAAAGHH!!!! I HATE YOU ASHLEY!!!!

Mirnevir: What did he do!?

Ashley: He was close to stab your face Mirnevir!! Thank me later that I saved your life!!!

Amilda: (GASP!!!) HE HAD HIS SWORD HERE!!!

Mirnevir: (Looks at the sword on the grass) Oh!! You really try my boy!! (DRACONIC LAUGHING!!!!)

Ashley: I was watching him for hours!! I haven't slept yet because I was guarding you from him!!

Valerica: Halam!! Why you did this!?

King Verax: Okay..... I had enough with him. (He stood up and walked to him)

Ashley: All yours boss...

Varath: Oh oh.... he is angry...

Valerica: (Seeing Verax coming) Welp kids! We are out of here that's not our problem!

Valerica's Son: Of course mom!

Valerica's other son: Is not our problem indeed!

Krex: Oh boy! I want to see this! right love!?

Sarah: PFFT! Open your wings!! Let me go and see this for myself!! (He let her go and he stood up too and both went to Halam and the others)

King Verax: (In front of Halam as he is looking down at him) So you tried killing my King's Guard here huh....

Halam: (Angry in pain) Agh!! You Kyrexian Lizards scums!!!

King Verax: (Looks at Valerica) I hope you are prepared for what im about to do.

Valerica: Go for it! Im tired with him causing problems on our kingdom.

Halam: Valerica why!!!?

Valerica: You brought this on yourself!!! These dragons are saving our lives and you are here trying to kill one!?! Im done with you, consider this a divorce.

King Verax: Well then.... Now you heard your ex wife. she doesn't care for what im about to do on you now.

Halam: You betrayed me Valerica.... I thought we were---

Valerica: King! I had enough with him! Eat him!!!

King Verax: (Looks at her) I need you to cover the eyes of your kids, I don't want them to watch what im about to do.

Valerica: (Knowing what he is going to do) Childrens! Get back to the tent now! (The two kids went to the tent) This is going to be gross.

Halam: What!? What are you going---!?! (Verax pins him hard to the ground) AAAAGHHHH!!!!!

King Verax: (Opened his jaws and saliva dropping from his teeths and proceed to eat him alive as he is screaming)

There were blood all around as I was eating him, then I proceed to swallow whats left of him and I had lots of blood in my jaws and teeth's.

Krex: Got riddance!

King Verax: Let this be a lesson to whoever thinks the same as he did... If I see you threatening the lives of my fellow you will be dealt with. (He walked away where he rested and laid down to sleep)

Ashley: Well! (Grabbing Halam's sword and went to Amilda) I think you should have this.

Amilda: Meh! Maybe ill take it but I don't want his name marked on this sword!

Mirnevir: Ill enchant it and put your name on it! Ill erase his with my magic. And Ashley, thank you for that!

Ashley: Of course, Mir! I was keeping an eye on you for hours... Ill be heading to rest now. Sleep well!

She is now laying on me and beside on my left arm as she pull up my arm on her hip.

Ashley: (Changing magazines on her Barrett)

King Verax: (Still sleeping) Please do not fire that thing again for now.

Ashley: (Laughing) Ahahaa!! I wont! everyone is afraid of my Barrett

King Verax: Lethal, powerful and so ridiculous loud!!

Ashley: (Smiles)

She proceed to put her weapon down and sleep on my arm there as a pillow. Everyone is resting that night, but we have some Gladiator Dragons checking around the perimeter from potential threats. Ashley yet again is seeing a vision of the same white dragon, it was flying high above the clouds, its majestic appearance never stops to amaze her. The dragon continues flying between the clouds. It was daylight and I woke up and see Ashley and Sarah talking about something.

Sarah: I too want to know who exactly is this dragon! Because im keep seeing visions of him!

Ashley: I think it's her Sarah... one-time ive spoke to her.

Sarah: You spoke to her?? So is it a Dragon Queen??

Ashley: She sounded female! And im not sure if she was a queen or something! She showed me the distant future of Dracoria!

Sarah: What did she show you??

Ashley: Like a futuristic city. Not sure how to explain it!

King Verax: (Walking to them) Hello ladies, what you all are talking about?

Sarah: Hello king! Me and Ashley we are talking about the White Dragon that we keep seeing on our dreams!

King Verax: Again??

Ashley: I had a vision of the White Dragon and apparently Sarah here saw it too in her dream last night when we were sleeping!

Sarah: I saw, it was fighting Draco, like.... I don't know but the weirdest thing is she appeared during this exodus!

King Verax: Wait (Points one finger claw down) Like right this moment??

Ashley: Yes! Wait does that mean we will be attacked by.....

Sarah: Gods no! King if I saw her fighting Draco in these plains we need to move now!

King Verax: Okay if this is true then yes we must---!!

Silah: (Landed) King!! We spotted High Elves coming!!

King Verax: Where!?!

Silah: A few meters away from here!! They are coming in large groups! We need to defend ourselves now!!

King Verax: Damn High Pricks!! EVERYONE GET READY!!!

Syleth: (Landed) They have the same drakes!! Ashley use your weapon!!

Ashley: Ill do it!! Leave the drakes to me!

The civilians are preparing to fight as they have melee weapons and we are too getting ready to defend them all. Ashley has her Barrett.

King Verax: (Seeing the distant horde of elves coming with Drakes) Are you sure you got--?

Ashley: Oh for sure! Let me show you something Verax...

She was Holding her Barrett and using magic and sparks of electricity are coming of her weapon and the barrel, she aims and started firing one by one at each drake as the electric BMGs are explosive creating an electric shockwave.

Ashley: [FIRING] BRING IT ON!!! [FIRING]

King Verax: (Draconic smiling at her as he is proud)

Silah: Love it!!! All Units! Lets burn these Elves!! (She took off and went to the attack with her clan)

They are burning the elves and some are using shields to absorb the incoming fire, but Gladiator Dragons are far stronger than their magic. Sarah came in with Ashley and she is using her sword and flames came up from the blade.

Sarah: (With her Fire sword) Ready for another battle?

Ashley: Lets show these elves what Human and Dragon unity looks like!!

King Verax: (Stood in two and battle cry roared aloud!!!!)

All of us proceed to charged at them even my fellows. I flew with them and Krex was there on the ground with Sarah fighting side by side once they clashed with the Elves. Ashley was there too close with them and she was firing round after round with her Barrett as the thing sounded way louder and the bullets exploding on impact sending elves flying.

Ashley: (FIRES)

High Elves: (Killed by explosion)

Ashley: (FIRES)

High Elves: (Killed by explosion)

Sarah: (Decapitated a High Elve she was fighting) You are on a roll Ashley!!

Ashley: Well! This is a wonder weapon that each bang is a sound of freedom!! (FIRED!!!!! And kills several High Elves)

Krex: (Ate one Elve as he screamed and dies) So you say we are doing your country's vision what is it? America's Freedom!?

Ashley: Something like that!

Krex: (Got hit by a fireball spell from High Elves in the face) Seriously? (Looks at High Elves firing fireballs on him relentlessly and getting hit) Idiots! Im a fire dragon!! That doesn't hurt---! (Hit again by a big fireball that smacked in his face and it made a blast) Okay I'm done with this! (He sprinted in four to them and started attacking them all. He grabbed one and spun his body and tail attacked everyone around him and the Elve is trying to get away but he is holding him hard) And you there! How about I just eat you right here!!

High Elve: (SCARED!!) AAGH!! LET ME GO!!

Krex: No.... I don't think I will.. (He breath attack the Elve while still holding him and burned his face completely and he drops his corpse) (Roar aloud!!!! And fire exited in his mouth) I want MORE!!!! (He proceeds to sprint in four fast to other High Elves)

Sarah: (Smiling) That's my Husband!! Get im love!!

Ashley: You know.... I forgot that Fire Dragons are among the ferocious of all the dragon species. Even Krex is not using his wing and he is only running!

Sarah: He likes to run, believe or not. I don't know he always was like that! (Loud lightnings sounded and it killed several High Elves with their drakes in the distance) Oh Gods.... I know who did that.

Ashley: My boy Verax!! (Then a corpse was throw in front of them and is a High Elve being burned) Okay that is gross.

King Verax: (Landed close to them and he is angry and breathing ferocious) I never was this angry before to a race such as these scums!!!

Ashley: Verax! Chill out!! (Laughing) I thought you were a softy!

King Verax: (GROWLED!!!!) NOT TO THEM!!!!

Ashley: (Laughing!!!!) I love the more you are angry the more lovely you are!!

King Verax: Oh you want to play like this!? Ill get you tonight!!

Ashley: Bet!!

Sarah: You too sounds like you are all in love or something!

Ashley: (Hiding her feelings) In love!? No, I mean we are just buddies!

Sarah: (Chuckled) I imagine if you and him are married!

King Verax: No! that wont work! If I want to marry her I need to get the shapeshift ability for that!

Sarah: And are you interested in achieving that ability?

King Verax: Maybe.....

Ashley: Wait... are you serious right now Verax??

King Verax: (Looks at Mirnevir in the distance as he is burning several areas from High Elves) We'll talk about it later. (He lunges at the skies and went to help him out)

Ashley: Verax shapeshifting?! Just because he wants to marry me?

Sarah: To be honest... I have the feelings he loves you Ashley. Dont you think?

Ashley: I.... i dont think he...

Sarah: Ashley.... speak the truth... I sense you are hiding something...

Ashley: I mean... Like...

Sarah: Ashley... I have the feelings you love him too....

Ashley: And how you could prove this??

Sarah: Because i seen how you two interact with one to another! I know in your very heart you have feelings for him Ashley! Thats love that you have for him!

Ashley: Sarah.... he is a dragon, i cant love him becau---

Sarah: Ashley! yes you can! I know you love him! You love him because how sweet he is with you and how overprotective he is to you! Krex is the same to me! and I love him how protective he is to me! Why dont you go to the Dragon Wardens where humans have to pass a combat test to be worthy to turn themselves into dragons??

Ashley: Is that a thing!?

Sarah: Thats where Krex got his shapeshifting ability to turn himself into a human whenever he wants to! Well, I don't know if I told you this, but Krex is going to take me there. (Cast a shield and several fire bolts are hitting the shield from High Elves) All yours.

Ashley: (Aim at them) (Firing several shots and she kills them all) Krex will take you there??

Sarah: (Deactivating her magic ward) He will.... he believes im ready for the test, so expect to see another dragon in our circle if I pass the test!

Ashley: Oh for real!! I would love to see you in your beast form!! But after that if you turn yourself into a dragon, what you and him will do afterwards?

Sarah: We might live as our dragon forms for the rest of our lives... after that I don't think I will shapeshift to human again. You know that would be a great idea I was thinking now about taking you to a flight with me!

Ashley: Flying on your back! That would be awesome!

Krex: (Coming in four to them and had mouth full of food) What you two are talking about?

Sarah: (Laughing) Love!! Are you still hungry!?

Krex: (Eating and swallow his food) Im always hungry... Its normal.

Sarah: Agh I can't with you!

Krex: Anyways, we are breaking them all! Come on lets finish these Elves! (He turned and sprinted in four to other Elves Syleth is fighting landed)

Ashley: Every time he sprints like that he looks like a happy dog! (Laughing)

Sarah: Well when a dragon sprints or runs with their four legs they look way different than dogs but I get what you are saying. Come on let's help them.

The two best friend went and started fighting side by side as Sarah is using new fire abilities on the elves and Ashley firing round after round on Drakes and Elves. Then we are hearing roars in the distance that aren't ours.

Varath: King did you hear that!?

King Verax: (Saw some dragons in the vast distance coming to them) Its Firewall!!! We are being Ambush!!!

Syleth: Dammit!! We need to get our people out of here!!!

Drexath: There is not much time!! We need to engage them all!!

Mirnevir: We stand Ready my lord!

Several dragons are heading on our way as the battle continues against these High Elves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 6 12
the Draco was always just stories witch parents told their children to make them behave. a Cautionary tale of monsters who could turn from men into d...
1.9K 142 25
Ashley Myron is just your average 15 year old girl. She loves music and dancing. She has lots of friends. Her family is a happy one and her older bro...
642 54 40
Alistair's being plagued by dreams about a certain creature. And someone who could be his Grandmother, but no, she died. He lives in a town called Mi...
7.3K 322 27
A lost soul trapped by his past hungers to prove that even the most innocent can be corrupted. So he makes a bargain with deadly consequences. In ord...