Dracoria: A New World (Book 1)

By NovaFornax

Dracoria: A New World (Book 1) Story Description: The story revolves around a woman from earth named Ashley S... More

Story Details
Chapter 1: Graduation
Chapter 2: Distant Emergence
Chapter 3: Visions
Chapter 4: Tragedy
Chapter 5: A Uncle's Message
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Entering the Portal
Chapter 8: A New World
Chapter 9: A New Town
Chapter 10: A Taste of America
Chapter 11: The Meeting with the King
Chapter 12: Choosing a Master
Chapter 13: The Eye
Chapter 14: First Tasks
Chapter 15: Imprisonment
Chapter 16: Echoes of Genesis
Chapter 17: Kidnapped
Chapter 18: Verax's Vengeance
Chapter 19: A Second Chance
Chapter 20: Peaceful Day and a Mystery
Chapter 21: A New Home
Characters of the Story: [From Chapter 1 to 21]
Chapter 22: Exploring
Chapter 23: Unknown Facility
Chapter 24: The Change of Laws
Chapter 25: Draconic Tyranny
Chapter 26: American Bloodshed
Chapter 27: Plans for a New Kingdom
Chapter 28: Silah's Encounter
Chapter 29: Foundation of a New Kingdom
Chapter 30: Project Genesis
Chapter 31: Days of Training
Chapter 32: Freeing Sidney Village
Chapter 33: Drexath's Treason
Chapter 34: Love and Binding
Chapter 35: Facilities
Chapter 36: Mysteries of the Precursors
Chapter 37: Destiny
Chapter 38: Krex's and Sarah Marriage
Chapter 39: Sarah's training
Chapter 40: The Forest Guardian
Chapter 41: Amilda's Master
Characters of the story: [Chapter 20 to 41]
Chapter 42: Xantarian Attack
Chapter 43: Dragon Rider Training
Chapter 44: Arc Magic Bound
Chapter 45: Locking
Chapter 46: Protonic Rise
Chapter 47: Starfall
Chapter 49: Draconic Language
Chapter 50: Alliance
Chapter 51: Exodus of Dawn City
Chapter 52: Crimson Dominion Attack
Chapter 53: Firewall Ambush
Chapter 54: Dragon of Light
Chapter 55: King's Retreat
Chapter 56: Sarah and Krex Journey
Chapter 57: The Truth
Chapter 58: The Queen and the King
Characters of the Story: [Final]
Author's Notes
Southern Islets Map
Chapter Extra: The Isolated

Chapter 48: Remnants

5 0 0
By NovaFornax

Moravale Province / Unknown Valleys / Starfall Aftermath.

Silah with her son is still travelling in the skies after a dangerous night in the cave they shelter on, she is out and see several small craters around and some fire from the meteors. She is still on the task to look traces of her old tribe.

Silah: [Spread wings and gliding among the valley]

Alvir: (Looking around while they are high above) Mom?

Silah: (Looks at him) Yes what is it??

Alvir: How are we supposed to know they might be here?

Silah: (Looks forward) This is one of the places we use to do a gathering and find our partners that we will be forever for the rest of our lives.

Alvir: Partners? Like...

Silah: Son..... Mates...

Alvir: Oh that! did you were part of that? Did you find a male dragon??

Silah: (Growl angry) I prefer not to talk about that......

Alvir: (Felt her body vibrated) Oh okay....

Silah: (Eyes watered as she continues to glide and saddened)

She continues to fly and decide to land for resting and regain energy from a long flight.... Alvir proceed to sit on a rock as he was reading a book he is carrying, a story about Silah's Tribe, The Gladiator Clan. She was on the edge of a cliff and in front of her she can see the vastness of landscape and distant mountains and trees all around the area below them. She sat and looks down with eyes closed, she sobs low.

Alvir: (Heard a faint sob) Mother?

Silah: (tears falling)

Alvir: Mother are you alright???

Silah: (Tears and eyes watered) My mate, his name was Zurixken...... He used to be my husband when I've found you.... Damn High Elves... They murdered him!!!

Alvir: Mom!? Are you okay? I'm sorry if I brought this up but please calm do-

Silah: (Looks fast at him Angry and started walking to him) Don't you try to calm me down Alvir!!! (He got intimidated and walked backwards from her) You have no idea how much PAIN!! PAIN!! I Have to endure every day from that loss!!!

Alvir: (Scared) M...Mother!!! I'm sorry!!! I'm sorry if I said that!! but I don't want you to be this angry please!!

Silah: (Yelled at him) IM ANGRY BECAUSE I HATE HIGH ELVES WITH A PASSION ALVIR!!!! You may see how sweet I am to you! But you never EVER saw the beast I have inside of me, have you!? No....!! You are the reason why I haven't travelled to Crimson City and BURNED Everything there!!! I HATEE THEEEEMM!!!!

Alvir: (Silent and scared)

Silah: (Calming down and sat down still in tears as she is hurt from the inside) (Crying) They took all I had..... That damn Elve Dragon Slayer took everything from me!..... (droplets of tears dropping) Alvir..... you are the only thing I have left in my life that I care and love, nothing else. That's why im so overprotective of you, fear if one of those scums do something to you.

Alvir: I... I didn't even know about this.... Im sorry mother to hear that, I didn't knew...

Silah: (Looks at him still in tears and crying low) I know you didn't knew.... No other male will never replace him, he was unique and had a very mature personality and always stood for me. He was excited when I told him that I adopted you, you almost had a dragon father.

Alvir: That.... Wow that would be awesome too....

Silah: He would love you the same way I am to you.

Silah is still affected to that horrible moment when her mate died by a sword being stabbed on his heart by the High Elves, her mate was primary Black with white hair and a white bear under his bottom jaws. Alvir proceed to hug her mother to calm her down and she did the same by hugging him with one hand claw, showing she will not let anything taking him from her.

Alvir: (Finishing hugging her and she let him go) I love you mom....

Silah: I love you too son..... (Heard some faint roars and tilt head)

Alvir: I heard that too....

Silah: I recognize those roars..... they sound..... Mount up now!

Alvir: Are we in danger??

Silah: Mount up! I know what those roars are!! (Alvir was mounting up and he is ready)

Silah took off fast and was heading to the sound of the roars and she hears it again.

Silah: They sound..... those has to be Gladiator Dragons!!

Alvir: Are you sure!? Your people!?

Silah: (Hears the distant roars from somewhere and she did the same) (Roared aloud!!! And echoed)

Alvir: The roars stopped!!

Silah: (Looking around and from behind Alvir on her back) They seem to sto-(Hears loud roars like a call) That's a signal call!!! I know that one!!

Alvir: Did we found your people!?!

Silah: I believe so!! Hold on... (Signal Roar!!!!) We use different calls when we communicate around.

Alvir: That one sounded like a screech.

Silah: Because is a signal call. (She got responded by the same call and its near) Its closing!! I can hear it closing!!

Then she sees in the distance two dragons heading straight towards her with spears and she freaks out.

Silah: They have spears!!

Alvir: are they going to attack us!?

Silah: I don't know! (Stopped and hovering) Get in between my horns now. (He was climbing to her neck, and he was now in between her horns)

The dragons arrived and started to hover flapping their wings and they are meters away from her and hissed at her like a threat call but she notice these ones are indeed Gladiator Dragons, one is Red with orange hair and a bear and a long draconic mustache and the other one is yellow with brown hair.

Red Gladiator Dragon: (Hissed and aim spear at her and is a male dragon) Shu lih dixva!! Darusver!!

Alvir: Mom what are they saying!?

Silah: Calm down son, I'll handle this...

Yellow Gladiator Dragon: Vik!!! Yugivar Zerax!!!

Silah: Sel!! Vikva Sel!! We are friendly here! Voxka varuh!!

Red Gladiator Dragon: (Shocked) You.... You know.... Us???

Silah: Have you seen we are the same species??

Yellow Gladiator Dragon: Love!! She is too a Gladiator!!

Red Gladiator Dragon: (Lowered spear) Impossible! You are like us!? I cant believe it!!

Silah: I can't either but im looking for my people, our kind. Im Silah and you two are?

Yellow Gladiator Dragon: SILAH!?!

Silah: You know me?

Yellow Gladiator Dragon: You were the daughter of Carax!! Former leader of the Gladiator Clan!!!

Silah: He is my father.

Red Gladiator Dragon: Well.... I guess we found a true lineage of our clan descendants! Let us introduce our names... Im Varak and she is my mate, Salarix. We are members of whats left of our Clan.

Silah: Im here to rebuild back what we have lost, how many Gladiator Dragons you all have?

Salarix: Only 17 of us.... We are just now a small tribe.

Varak: Our leader.... Silah, she is your aunt...

Silah: My aunt is still alive!?

Salarix: She is!! You need to see her! And who is that boy between your horns?

Silah: That's my son.

Varak: Your son!? You adopted a human!?

Silah: I did!

Salarix: You have our respect for that! come lets head to our home!

She finally found some traces of her species and they are now flying together. As they are guiding her to their tribe, the two dragons landed next to a cave entrance and Silah proceed to land.

Salarix: This is were we live now. The Abyss we call this, come enter with us.

They are now entering the eerie quiet entrance like is abandoned.

Varak: So how long you have been exploring around Moravale?

Silah: Several days.... I survive yesterday from the meteor shower.

Salarix: Ah yes! We heard the news from some of us saying about fireballs falling from the skies. Come right this way.

There was a big pit and she can see that at the bottom theres faint light coming out from another tunnel.

Varak: You need to hold your son because we need to climb down.

Silah: How am I going to do that....

Alvir: I can wait here..

Silah: That's a big no.. You are coming with me Im not leaving you here in the darkness!

Alvir: I can hold tight by your neck! Or even here in your horns!

Salarix: Yeah, just hold tight! Come on lets head there. (Both her and Varak proceed to climb down from the pit wall by using their claws and reached at the bottom in a matter of 20 seconds)

Silah: Ready Alvir?

Alvir: You know how to climb down right??

Silah: I don't know.... Ill give a try but hold yourself tight.

Alvir: Im ready mother...

Silah proceed to climb down and she is using her claws grip to hold onto rocks and stab on the walls and continue holding on rocks and she manage to reach down.

Silah: That wasn't bad.... So whats next?

Varak: Right this way....

They are guiding her to a big cave entrance illuminated by several magical orbs of lighs floating around to offer light in the massive cave system and she sees more Gladiator Dragons of all colors except for white. Even some Hatchlings and everyone is looking at her, as they continue walking towards the chamber where the tribe leader reside she sees a Red Gladiator Dragon with white hair and blue eyes and its her aunt. She is looking at her.

Silah: Sahayath!?

Sahayath: Silah!? Niece??!

Silah: (Went to her and both of them embrace and Alvir got down as he is seeing Silah hugging her aunt) Ive missed you!! I thought you were dead!!

Sahayath: I missed you too! I though the same thing!! (Looks at her face) Where you been!? And who is this beautiful human boy??

Silah: That's my adoptive son!

Sahayath: You what!? You adopted a human!? Now that's the most beautiful thing ive ever seen!!

Silah: I was really in seclusion Aunt..... Wheres mother?

Sahayath: Missing too.... I wasn't able to track her down. The last time i saw her she flew with your father.

Silah: Father is alive???

Sahayath: I heard rumors he might be or he might not...

Silah: Then I need to find them and I'm willing to find more of our species around Moravale!

Sahayath: Agree with you, many of our species is scattered after our fall and they are rebuilding what we have lost.

Silah: Ill find them now, i might going to need some maps and scrolls of the last locations some of our people went.

Sahayath: Ill give you everything you need my niece!

Silah: (Looks at her son on her back) Alvir.... I need you to stay here with them.

Alvir: You dont want me to come over??

Silah: No... because i will venture the unknown out there finding our people. I need you to stay here with her for your safety.

Sahayath: She'll be alright kid! ill take care of you while she's away.

Alvir: Promise you will be back mom.

Silah: I will...

After that Alvir dismounted her and stayed with the dragons in the cavern, once Silah's aunt gave her anything she knows about other gladiator dragons that lurks out there and their whereabouts locations, Silah bit farewells to her son as he stayed with her aunt. 

She left the cave and proceeded to fly away holding a scroll of known locations. Days passed by and she is still looking around Moravale and she started using signal roars which is a very rare dragon call that only Gladiator Dragons has. a week has passed, and she founds a small tribe of Gladiator Dragons outside of Moravale Province and there's only seven dragons. one adult male and two adult females and the rest are hatchlings.

Khurtsival: (Male Black Gladiator Dragon) It's been so long as you said Silah! we had no idea if our people are out there still! our tribe started as a family as we have grown!

Silah: You guys have increased your number on your own?

Zeyrath: (Female Green Gladiator Dragon) We did! we left only with three of us. and we grown ourselves with reproduction on our numbers! we thought we were the only ones left in Dracoria.

Xyvasta: (Female Yellow and Orange Gladiator Dragon) Same here... i thought too we are the only ones left.

Silah: No we are not... Im here to find more of us in Dracoria, and you all are the second tribe ive found so far.

Khurtsival: Where is this tribe?? We need to regroup and reestablish our order back!

Silah: They are on the place where our clans use to live before we got destroyed! they are on a cavern around Moravale Valley.

Khurtsival: Then we must get going now... Keep finding our people Silah!

Silah and the other tribe proceed to took off and the tribe are heading to Moravale Valley and Silah continues to look for more tribes, its been so long after 12 years of the downfall of The Gladiator Clans, she have come to find they are still around and its remnants. One month has passed and she is continuing flying around and outside of Moravale Province, she is heading to a location that i unknown but it say this province there where Gladiator Dragons sightings, she is flying on islands around the coast lines and she is looking around.

Silah: Maybe they are here? (Signal Roar call!!!!)

By her surprised she got responded with a signal call coming from nearby and from one of the islands, she went to the sources of the call and by the beach of one of the island there was a dark grey dragon that looks quite familiar to her..

Silah: Father!?

Carax: Daughter??

Silah: (Proceed to land next to him and looks at him in shock) Dad!?!

Carax: Silah!! come here!!

They both embrace together, and Silah was in shock and somewhat crying of joy.

Silah: Where have you been! I though you have died!!

Carax: No my daughter I have not! I was looking for you before our fall. I fled with your mother.

Silah: Mother is here!?

Carax: She is here! well this might be awkward Silah....

Silah: What do you mean?

Carax: When we thought you died and when we fled me and your mother we have spent so much time alone here living away from those damn elves.

Silah: I know but what do you mean by awkward?

Carax: Well.... you have siblings now.

Silah: Sisters!?! I have sisters!?!

Carax: Yes! two sisters that look way too different than you!

Silah: So you two have been busy around here! (Draconic laughter!!)

Carax: Love... we are rebuilding our kind back again.... we thought we were extinct too!

Silah: Dad wrong..... I've found two tribes already! so far there is a few of us left!

Carax: You found more of us!? where!?

Silah: In Moravale Valley! my aunt is still alive dad!

Xaras: (Female Purple Gladiator Dragon) (Coming with her daughters) Silah!!!!

Silah: Mother!!! (She sprinted in four to her and hugs her) Its so good to see you!!

Sevah: (Purple young dragon) Wait! Shes our sister!?

Disvah: (Dark Grey young dragon) Since when we have a sister!?!

Carax: Silah here is our first daughter before we have you two, we presume her dead.

Silah: (Finishing hugging her mother) Well even still I'm in love with my new sisters!! come here you two! (The two young females dragons went to her and embrace like sisters)

Xaras: This is so beautiful! I'm so glad you are still alive!

Silah: Same here! I'm so happy to find you all!

Carax: Is your son still alive?

Silah: Alvir is still safe dad! (finishing hugging both her sisters) He is with my aunt safe!

Xaras: Sahayath is alive too!?

Silah: She is mother!

Carax: Why not let's pack our things and we head off to the new tribe!

Xaras: Yes! let's get out of here! flowers get ready we will follow your sister now!

Silah: I'll be here waiting for you all!

The family went to get their things like new spears and scrolls with information of lost magic, once they got their things they went and took off with Silah as she is guiding them all to the tribe she found in Moravale. one final step to reunify her people and bring the lost clan back alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 0 6
For hundreds of years, the gates of Tarragon have been sealed from the outside. Prophecy speaks of the day the last Key Keeper will return and wake t...
7.3K 322 27
A lost soul trapped by his past hungers to prove that even the most innocent can be corrupted. So he makes a bargain with deadly consequences. In ord...
343 109 26
In the beginning, our universe was dark and cold, with no life. Until the creator of the outerverse, Nova, breathed life into existence, bringing bal...
142 13 10
*Its Ashleys first year at her new school she meets new and old friends but what she didnt expect to meet was an enemy or lover? draco malfoy* Hii iv...