Lost Memories (APHMAU FANFIC)

By LightningTrail

08/22/23 #9 reunion #10 final battle #18 forgiveness this is my predictions on the final season of Mystreet A... More

The Beginning
Sunset Surprise
Just Seeing Things
Bad Dreams
Practice Makes Perfect!
Unexpected Reunion
Just Reflexes
She's All I Remember...
Pain From the Past
First Person
The Warning
Where's Garte?
Saying Goodbye
The Talking Plush
...D-Dad?
Ein Isn't Evil
We're Siblings?!
Visions and Nightmares
Getting to Know Them
Staying Up Late
Someone Else's Memories
Going to Lucinda's
Beach Day
Back at Starlight
Asking Questions
Returning Garte Home
Baby in The House
Therapy Session #2
Werewolf Perks
Getting to Know Alina
Guess Who's Back?
Talking with Woof
A Visit from Mom
Game Day
Brunch with Friends
Everyone Finds Out
Trying to Let Go
Ein is Accepted
Alina's Day Out
A Serious Talk
Dreams Beyond Comprehension
Breaking Out of My Shell
Blaze Encounter
Information
Aaron's Memories
Taking A Break
She Is Shu
Getting Ready
The Relic
The Plan
The End
ENDING 3: BRING BACK BLAZE
ENDING 1: GRATEFUL
ENDING 2: GONE AND FORGOTTEN
ENDING 5: ALL IN YOUR HEAD
ENDING 4: GOING INSANE
BONUS EPILOGUE: JUST A STORY
MAIN ENDING: SACRIFICE OF LOVE
Epilogue
Thank you
VALENTINES SPECIAL PART 1
VALENTINES SPECIAL PART 2
VALENTINES SPECIAL PART 3
EASTER SPECIAL
APRIL FOOLS SPECIAL
THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
NEW YEAR'S SPECIAL
BONUS CHAPTER - ON SALE
BONUS CHAPTER - PRANK WARS

Aphmau's Fears

98 4 4
By LightningTrail

Aphmau's POV:

     Lucinda let me stay for some tea, and we all chatted for a bit. Afterwards, Lucinda let me get back home, and I opened the door to Melissa laughing at Aaron, who was stuck on the couch with Alina and Lilith sleeping on him.

     "Melissa, don't laugh!" I bumped her on the shoulder.

     "Sorry sorry, it's just funny to me." She said. I rolled my eyes and helped Aaron. Alina woke up first, and jumped on me to give me a great big hug.

     "Mommy! You're back!" She said. Then Lilith woke up rather slowly. She yawned and stretched her arms across the couch and across Aaron. She peeled her eyes open and saw me and Alina first.

     "H-Hello." She said quietly.

     "Good morning, sleepy head." I teased. She sat up on the couch and looked at Aaron, who was finally able to move again.

     "Did I fall asleep on you?" She asked him.

     "Yeah, but only for a little while." He lied. I gave in a little giggle.

     "Sorry, I didn't mean to!" She quickly apologized. He patted her head.

     "It's okay," He forgave her. "Hey Aphmau? Can. I talk to you about something?" He asked me.

     "Yeah, sure! Did you want it somewhere private?" I answered.

     "If that's okay, yes." He said.

     "Alright then! Let's head upstairs." I said. Aaron got up from the couch and stretched for only a second. Then he followed me up the stairs. I went up at a normal pace. My legs have been getting stronger. That's good. I went into my room and sat on the bed. Aaron didn't sit. Probably because his but is soar from sitting on the couch for who knows how long.

     "Alina gave me more memories." He said calmly.

     "She did? That's great! What do you remember now?" I asked impatiently.

     "I remember when we got this house. I also remember Zane, uhm, 'forcing me to date you, because it was convenient.'" Aaron said.

     "Oh? I remember getting this house together, but I don't think you were in the room when Zane was talking to me about..do you remember anything before that conversation?"

     "No. Alina fell asleep before she could show me anything else." Aaron explained.

     "Oh, okay. But back to the conversation, you weren't there. How would you remember that?" I asked him.

     "I don't know." Aaron said after a while of thinking. Maybe when Alina was transferring her memories of her mother to me, she also got my memories.

     "Aaron, have all the memories you've gotten included me?" I asked.

     "I'm not entirely sure. I'd have to think about what I can remember now." He explained.

     "Alright then. You can think about that, and I'll go make us a sandwich, or something." I left Aaron to think and headed downstairs. As I was getting the materials needed to make a sandwich, the doorbell rang. Me and Melissa looked at each other.

     "You want me to answer it?" Melissa asked.

     "Nah, I got it." I went over to the door and opened it. Katelyn was on the other side.

     "Hey Aphmau! I was just wondering, if you weren't busy or anything, if we could just hang out today?" She asked me.

     "Uh, if Melissa and Aaron are okay with it, then sure! I'll go ask Aaron, since he's upstairs." I dashed to the stairway and then walked up at my own pace. Then I got back to my room and saw Aaron sitting on the bed, lost in thought.

     "Hey, Aaron?" I said, snapping him out of his trance.

     "Y-Yes?" He stuttered.

     "Katelyn is here, and she wanted to know if she could just stay here and hang out for the day. Is that okay with you?" I asked him.

     "Yeah, that's fine. I don't mind." He smiled. I looked at the time, and saw it was nine o'clock. I should probably take my pills right now. I went over to my desk and opened the draw. I grabbed my pills, as well as a glass of water sitting beside my bed. I took one of the pills and swallowed it with some water.

     "Isn't that pill the one for your heart?" Aaron asked.

     "Yeah, why?"

     "I thought you normally take it at night, so, y'know, you don't get nightmares? Because I thought you said that one has a chance of making you hallucinate." He said.

     "Well yeah, but it's only a small chance. Besides, I always have my panic medicine. I'll just take it to calm me down." I assured. I left Aaron with his thoughts and went downstairs to meet with Katelyn.

     "Aaron said he was okay with it! Melissa, you good with this?" I asked Melissa.

     "Yeah, it's cool. I'll just let Alina and Lilith play upstairs, or something." Melissa said, and she led the babies up the stairs. Katelyn looked back to me very confused.

     "Who are they?"

     "Oh, we're just baby-sitting for a little while, that's all!" I said. Technically, I wasn't lying. We're all taking care of Alina until we can get her home, and we're taking care of Lilith until we can find her a proper home as well. I would love to keep her in our family, but I feel it would be too hectic with it already being chaos here.

     "Oh, alright then. Hey, wanna watch a movie or something?" Katelyn asked, pointing to the T.V.

     "Sure!" I answered. We put on some Netflix and bing-watched an amine series Katelyn introduced me to. It was cool for the most part. We watched it until sunset.

     "Hey, you want something to eat? I can make us something." I asked.

     "Sure, why not. Maybe we can eat some popcorn or something." Katelyn suggested.

     "Good idea! I'll go make some." I went over to the kitchen and prepared the pot I needed. I put some oil in the pot, as well as the kernels. I turned on the stove and put on the cover for the pot, and then I sat there and waited for them to stat popping. As I waited, I started to get a dizzy feeling. I tried brushing it off, but it wouldn't go away. Then I started getting tired. My eyes were heavy. I put my hand on the kitchen Island and held my head up with the other. I tried relaxing. Everything started spinning, as well as changing color. This sensation was familiar. Everything began to change to a tint of green. The green spread everywhere, and it glowed brighter. My breathing got heavy, and I lost grip on the island. I slipped and bashed my head on the island, and I fell on the floor. I could hear Katelyn coming, but I didn't want her to.

     "Aphmau! Aphmau what happened?!" She asked shocked. I couldn't turn my eyes to her. I couldn't speak. My breathing got heavier, and my eyes were teary. Why was this happening. The green glowed so much, it became all I could see. Just a bright vibrant green covering all of my vision. I couldn't even see Katelyn, who was shaking me to talk.

     "Aphmau? Aphmau, please say something!" She begged. Tears came down my eyes like a river. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move. I couldn't see. I couldn't hear. Everything was still green. Was it happening again? Was I under the affects of the forever potion? This couldn't happen again. The bright green that blinded my vision began to become transparent. Thank goodness. But I still don't know what's going on. I don't know if I'm being controlled right now. What if I hurt my friends again? What if I hurt Aaron again? I can't let that happen.

     "Aphmau, please. Say anything!" Katelyn said. I still couldn't talk. I felt my body shaking a lot. Katelyn could see I was scared, but I could tell she didn't know what was going on. Maybe that means I'm not under a potion. My eyes would've been green otherwise. Katelyn let go of me and ran. She left me alone. Things became more clear, but it was still green. I couldn't turn my head, but I heard Katelyn running up the stairs. Shortly after, I heard a set of footsteps running down the stairs. Aaron kneeled down to me and grabbed me.

     "Aphmau! Aph, say something!" He shook me. My breathing was still heavy, but I was able to focus my eyes on him. I tried speaking, but I could barely move my lips. More tears poured from my eyes.

     "Melissa, get her medicine." Aaron said. Melissa ran back up the stairs. She came back down with a pill bottle in her hand. She gave it to Aaron. Aaron opened the bottle and poured out two pills. Melissa got a glass from the cabinet and poured water into it, and then she gave it to Aaron.

     "Can you swallow?" Aaron asked me. I barely nodded my head. Aaron put the pills in my mouth and poured the water into my mouth. I swallowed the pills and tried to relax.

     "Aphmau, what happened?" Aaron asked calmly. I tried to speak again.

     "I-.." I couldn't do it.

     "It's gonna be okay. Melissa, help me put her on the couch." Aaron said. Melissa got my legs and Aaron got my chest. They both carried me to the couch.

     "Guys, what's going on?" Katelyn asked.

     "I think she's having a panic attack," Aaron explained. "I knew she shouldn't've taken that medicine." Aaron muttered under his breath.

     "What?! Then why don't we take her to the hospital?" Katelyn asked.

     "Because it's not intense yet. She just needs to relax right now, and she'll be fine." Aaron answered.

     Time passed, and I calmed down after around an hour. My breathing seemed fine, and everything, for the most part, was back to normal. Everything was still tinted green.

     "Aphmau, can you talk now?" Aaron asked me, holding my hand.

     "Y-yeah. I'm good now." I responded.

     "Could you tell me what happened?" He asked. "If you still don't want to, it's okay."

     "It's fine. I-I just..Everything turned green." I said bluntly.

     "What?" Katelyn, Melissa and Aaron asked. Katelyn said it more shocked than Melissa and Aaron.

     "I know it sounds weird out of context, but you guys, well, Melissa and Katelyn, could get an idea with what I'm talking about," I explained. "I thought...I thought I was under a forever potion again." I said. I could tell Katelyn understood, but Melissa and Aaron both seemed a bit lost. Melissa might've been there when the chaos broke out, but she never really understood he forever potion. Only someone that had been under its affects could understand.

     "I know it's a bit confusing, but just know I-I'm okay now." I assured. Katelyn looked at me both understanding that I was okay, and why I was scared in the first place. I'm glad someone gets it. I could tell Aaron didn't get it, but he cared. So did Melissa. I'm glad that I have people like Katelyn, Melissa and Aaron to be with me.

     "For now, can I just rest?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

     "Sure. Just relax. Katelyn, you're still welcome to stay, if you like." Aaron said.

     "Alright. I'll stay for a little bit, just in case this happens again." Katelyn said. We all sat on the couch together, and we all talked for a bit. Then I started getting tired again. I fell asleep on Aaron's shoulder. 

U

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 226 12
After the events of what happened in Starlight, it was time for everyone to get back home. Although, questions still remain: Will Aaron retrieve his...
5.8K 181 23
In Mystreet, the teams and groups for dance were always the same. Nothing changed and that's how they liked it. After the events of the Competition...
23.8K 953 54
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT HARASSMENTS DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " All t...
1.4K 51 3
Aphmau Mystreet Harem/Reverse Harem x Female!Reader This series follows Aphmau & the Mystreet seasons 1-6 [and hopefully 7 when it comes out] ~~~~~~~...