What's going on?...(Merrell T...

By GonzalesGabby_15

this is the series about the Merrell twins and key brothers..... Collins and Devan are in highschool they are... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
EPISODE 65
EPISODE 66
EPISODE 67

Episode 27

3 0 0
By GonzalesGabby_15

After Devan and Nessa did a video about davi they are still are not okay.......

Few weeks later Devan and Nessa have been having problems........... and they haven't been posting on their channel.....

Devan:.... nessa I'm sick and tired of us arguing about davi...... okay like I'm so stressed out.......

Nessa:.... I'm too...... like Davian die at the age of 5 all because of me..... right......

Devan:.... I'm not saying it's your fault..... like it's just hard for me to forget this okay like I think we should a break from all of this.......

Nessa:...so we're not getting a divorce we're just taking a break....

Devan:.... yeah.....

Nessa:... okay so you can keep dream because he's just 3 years old and he's doing good with you and I'll take the twins......

Devan:...okay.....but once this break is over we can be the happiest couple....

Nessa:... okay.... I'll stay with Roni and Aaron's house.....

Devan:...okay........

Nessa:......(looking at him)......

Devan:....(looking at her).....

Few days later...... nessa went to stay with Roni and Aaron..... and she took the twins and devan has dream.......

Collins:....devan..... are you okay......

Devan:....no.....me and nessa are not doing good..... like we lost davi...... but you're guys wedding is tomorrow..... like you and carla are getting married and you guys have Colleen your daughter.....

Collins:...yeah.... but I'll tell you after my wedding......

Devan:.... about what.....

Collins:..... I'll tell you tomorrow after the wedding......

Devan:... alright.......

Few weeks later collins and Carla's wedding happened and they are married and they are on their honeymoon.......

Devan:... nessa can I talk to you....

Nessa:... sure.....

Devan:... look I'm sorry..... I was not myself I was just frustrated about davi..... please forgive me.....

Nessa:.... it's okay I'm sorry about everything that we went through.....

Devan:... please move back in with me again with our kids.....

Nessa:...of course..... and Collins and Carla's wedding was amazing.....

Devan:...it was...........

Nessa:...oh and when Collins and Carla come back they have something to tell us and my parents know and your parents know and our friends too that also YouTubers......

Devan:... yeah...... I can't wait....

Few days later..... Collins and Carla shared the news with Devan and Nessa and John and Aaron and roni.....

Collins:...hey guys we have news to share with you guys....

Carla:... yeah.....we do.....

Devan:... what is it..... you know that I don't like keeping secrets right....

Nessa:... yeah he doesn't....

Roni:... yeah what's the surprise....

Aaron:... yeah...

John:... yeah bro.....

Collins:... well we have two surprises.....so the first is...... you guys know that I'm a married guy who has a wife and a daughter....... I got my first and only tattoo and I announced this on my channel.......so I got my first tattoo.... and it's on my forearm.....

Devan:... okay since I have tattoos and nessa has a tattoo as well you trying to catch up....

Roni:... yeah maybe he is....

John:... yeah and I have tattoos as well...

Aaron:... and alex and Andrew.....

Devan:..so.... show us....

Collins:...(showing them his tattoo).....

Devan:....wow it even says family too I love it bro........

Nessa:... I love it so much.....

Roni:... yeah it's beautiful....

Aaron:... yeah.......

John:.....I love it......

Collins:....thanks you guys......

Carla:....so the last surprise is we're pregnant......

Devan:...no way......

Nessa:...omg another baby.....

John:... I'm so excited..... I'm team boy.....

Devan:...me too....it better be a boy.....

Aaron:... yeah I agree...

Roni:... yeah I think it's gonna be a boy this time....

Nessa:... I'm still thinking it's gonna be another baby girl....

Collins:... yeah..... and Carla's parents know and my parents know and nessa and Roni's parents know...

Carla:... yeah......

Few weeks later....Devan and Nessa decided to post on their channel....

Devan:...hey guys it's been awhile since we posted but it's Devan key and today I have my beautiful wife nessa.....

Nessa:...hey guys...

Devan:..so as you guys see by the title my brother and his wife my sister in law they are having another baby on the way and they announced it on his channel and Collins has his own tattoo..... it's amazing....so go check it that out on his channel and his Instagram....

Nessa:... yeah and so.....we have the gender reveal envelope right here and Roni and Aaron knows and my parents and friends knows and Collins and Devan's parents know and John knows and Collins and Carla doesn't know yet because the gender reveal is coming up soon it's gonna be on Collins channel....

Devan:... yeah so I think it's gonna be a boy this time cuz I wanted a baby boy first for Collins baby but it's a girl which I'm so blessed with cuz she's my niece.... but this time it's gonna be a boy.....

Nessa:... I think it's gonna be another baby girl......

Devan:... alright let me see and then you see....

Nessa:... alright.....

Devan:... okay I'm scared it better be a boy.......(looking at it and it says a boy 💙 and he started to cry with happiness)....

Nessa:... what happened.....

Devan:.... I knew it...... I knew it...... I f*ckin knew it......

Nessa:... what can I see.......

Devan:.... yeah.....(showing her)....

Nessa:....omg..... I'm not gonna say......omg...... they are gonna be happy.....

Devan:. I know I knew it okay you guys will see on Collins channel so stay tuned to that so if you guys enjoy this video please drop a like and comment down below and subscribe to our channel bye you guys...

Nessa:... bye you guys...

Devan:....omg ..... I knew it......(ended the video)......

Few days later collins and Carla's gender reveal party is here and the photographers are recording the video on Collins channel...... and Devan and Nessa and Collins and John and Aaron and Roni and Nessa and Roni's parents are there and Collins and Devan's parents are there and Carla's parents are there....... and alex and Andrew.....

Collins:...hey guys it's Collins key and today I have my beautiful wife..... Carla....

Carla:.... hey guys (holding Colleen).....

Collins:...so..... today is the day we found out our baby's gender..... and I think it's gonna be a boy.....

Carla:.... I think it's gonna be a boy this time......

Collins:... we're gonna find out.....

Few hours later with Devan and Nessa....

Devan:..hey guys....(holding Dream)...

Nessa:...hey guys (holding one of the twins)....

Devan:... I think it's gonna be a........um.............. girl........(lie)....

Nessa:... are you sure......

Devan:... yeah......(smiling at her)....

Nessa:... well I think it's gonna be a girl.....

Devan:..... I'm team girl.....(lie and he's smiling).....

Few hours later photographers are still recording..... Roni and Aaron.....

Roni:...hey guys I'm Veronica and I think it's gonna be a boy.....

Aaron:... I think it's gonna be a boy too....

Few hours later....

Andrew:....hey guys it's Andrew and I think it's gonna be a boy......so team boy....

Alex:... okay I think it's gonna be also a baby boy.....

Few hours later.....

John:... I think it's gonna be a boy.....

Few hours later......

Mr key:... I think it's gonna be a boy cuz I wanted a grandson.....

Mrs key:... I think it's gonna be another baby girl....

Few hours later......

Paul:... I think it's a boy......

Mrs Merrell:.... I think it's gonna be another girl.....

Few hours later...... the photographers are still recording...... and the reveal is happening........

Collins:.... I'm so nervous....(holding the cannon)..

Carla:... I'm too......(holding the cannon)....

Roni:... let's count down from 10.....

Everyone:..let's go....

Roni:...10....

Aaron:....9.....

Andrew:...8....

John:......7.......

Mr key:....6...

Mrs key:...5....

Devan:...4...

Nessa:.....3....

Paul:...2.....

Mrs Merrell:...1.......

Collins:.......(pop the cannon and it's reveal it's a boy 💙)....

Carla:....(pop the cannon and it's a boy💙).

Collins:......I f*ckin threw it.....I knew it...(happy)...

Carla:...omg (happy with tears in her eyes).....

Devan:... I knew it too.....

Collins:... I can't believe it I'm gonna have a son.....

Devan:... I know..... I'm so happy for you guys....

Collins:... thanks bro....

Few hours later at the gender reveal party the photographer is still recording... and everyone else is having a blast......

Devan:... I'm so happy for bro..

Collins:...thanks......

Photographer:....(stopped recording)....

The next part is coming up soon ❤️.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 329 30
Okay so, this is my fanfiction of Merrell Twins and Dolan Twins. Don't get any of the twins to read this, it would just be wierd. I don't watch the D...
788 48 44
This is a story about 2 Best friends from the UK they are both YouTubers but only have just under 1 million subscribers they decide to go to Los Ange...
11.7K 382 24
Collins and Devan Key and the Merrell Twins, Veronica and Vanessa are very good friends. They have alot of fun together, especially Devan and Nessa...
114K 776 146
@colbybrock liked your photo @colbybrock commented 'woah' started June 11, 2018