Episode 27

After Devan and Nessa did a video about davi they are still are not okay.......

Few weeks later Devan and Nessa have been having problems........... and they haven't been posting on their channel.....

Devan:.... nessa I'm sick and tired of us arguing about davi...... okay like I'm so stressed out.......

Nessa:.... I'm too...... like Davian die at the age of 5 all because of me..... right......

Devan:.... I'm not saying it's your fault..... like it's just hard for me to forget this okay like I think we should a break from all of this.......

Nessa:...so we're not getting a divorce we're just taking a break....

Devan:.... yeah.....

Nessa:... okay so you can keep dream because he's just 3 years old and he's doing good with you and I'll take the twins......

Devan:...okay.....but once this break is over we can be the happiest couple....

Nessa:... okay.... I'll stay with Roni and Aaron's house.....

Devan:...okay........

Nessa:......(looking at him)......

Devan:....(looking at her).....

Few days later...... nessa went to stay with Roni and Aaron..... and she took the twins and devan has dream.......

Collins:....devan..... are you okay......

Devan:....no.....me and nessa are not doing good..... like we lost davi...... but you're guys wedding is tomorrow..... like you and carla are getting married and you guys have Colleen your daughter.....

Collins:...yeah.... but I'll tell you after my wedding......

Devan:.... about what.....

Collins:..... I'll tell you tomorrow after the wedding......

Devan:... alright.......

Few weeks later collins and Carla's wedding happened and they are married and they are on their honeymoon.......

Devan:... nessa can I talk to you....

Nessa:... sure.....

Devan:... look I'm sorry..... I was not myself I was just frustrated about davi..... please forgive me.....

Nessa:.... it's okay I'm sorry about everything that we went through.....

Devan:... please move back in with me again with our kids.....

Nessa:...of course..... and Collins and Carla's wedding was amazing.....

Devan:...it was...........

Nessa:...oh and when Collins and Carla come back they have something to tell us and my parents know and your parents know and our friends too that also YouTubers......

Devan:... yeah...... I can't wait....

Few days later..... Collins and Carla shared the news with Devan and Nessa and John and Aaron and roni.....

Collins:...hey guys we have news to share with you guys....

Carla:... yeah.....we do.....

Devan:... what is it..... you know that I don't like keeping secrets right....

Nessa:... yeah he doesn't....

Roni:... yeah what's the surprise....

Aaron:... yeah...