Β€The Mansion MaidΒ€

By The_Official_Waluigi

γ€Šπ‘Ίπ’‘π’π’π’Œπ’š 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔》 '𝔾𝕖π•₯ π•€π•žπ•’π•€π•™π•–π•• π•Žπ•™π•’π•₯.' After getting hacked, you were in... More

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter five
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
𝟏𝐊 π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
𝟐𝐊 π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
Chapter Eleven
πŸ‘πŠ π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
πŸ’πŠ π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
RELATIONSHIP METER
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
(Late) πŸ“πŠ π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
Chapter Fourteen
RELATIONSHIP METRE

Chapter six

576 22 7
By The_Official_Waluigi

You groan. You couldn't even change your outfit. "How come I'm on my first mission even though I haven't finished my training?" I look up at Masky. He shrugged.

"We usually don't question the boss." I look down before facing everyone else.

"Does he control everyone?" The question was more targeted to Kagekao. He shrugged.

"Kinda. He controls most of us with threats or promises." You nod.

"Is there a Slender woman?" You couldn't see but you swear Masky was squinting his eyes, looking at you like you said the most dumbest thing.

Hoodie answered before he could get a word in. "We don't know. But he isn't the only one of his kind. Splender man, Trender man, Tender man and Offender man." Toby grimaced at the last one.

"Am I meeting them soon?" He shrugged. I spotted the house where our targets lived. There were police cars surrounding it.

The house looked so familiar.

"Hey, (Y/N)? You- shit- You okay?" He twitched between words. Just hearing that question made your blood boil. You had no idea why.

"Whatever." Your tone was snappy, catching him off guard. "We're here." I felt someone nudge me. I turned to see a bird mask shoved to my face.

"So that you aren't recognised. Plus, it makes anyone look so much... better. Better." He stopped himself from saying something else. Whether it be negative or positive, you were curious.

"Quick question, am I getting paid?" they shook their heads. You groaned. You lifted the mask to your face. The door opened and the police left, with a woman holding onto a man, sobbing.

Once the police had finally driven away, Masky signalled to move. We all followed through. "We sneaking through the back door?" You whispered but were quickly shushed.

Turns out you had to climb the wall, using a bedroom window. You had to have Kagekao help you since you had no grips on your gloves.

The bedroom was empty. Only pictures of people on the walls. You picked up one of the photos, it had the targets as well as someone else.

It was you.

Toby took the picture out of your hands, putting it in his pocket. He shook his head, "We need to stay on task." He was keeping something from you. It was obvious. You sat on the bed, it was comfortable.

"Damnn, I could lay here for hours." You crossed you hands behind your head. You took off the mask to bury your face in the pillow. You could hear the whisper yelled of your co-workers but you were enjoying the familiar comfort.

"Dear, I don't think she's coming back-," A familiar man stopped at the doorway as a familiar woman was right behind him.

"Ah, shit." The man's eyes widened. You look behind to see that they left as the wind was blowing the curtains. "Those shitheads left me."

"Honey. Call the cops." You tilt your head to the couple. "We found (Y/N)."

"I'm sorry, what?" You got up, putting your mask back over your face. "How the hell do you know my name? Am I famous or some shit?"

The two didn't answer as they ran towards you, embracing you. You grimaced. It didn't last long, as a bang rang out in the air. Your arm got grazed a bit but the man had gotten a shot on his side. The man hunched over in pain, groaning. The woman knelt beside him, her eyes wide.

She then got a hatchet thrown directly at her head, going straight through her skull. You look at the mess, brushing off your clothes and turning back to the four you thought left you. "Are we done here?" You questioned, your facial expression tensed for a reason you don't even know.

They looked between each other before nodding. None of them were speaking. They were already getting ready to climb out the window, and you were right behind them.

Before you left, you didn't forget to grab the familiar photograph from earlier. You stuffed it into your pockets. Now the five of you were silently walking back to the mansion.

You chose to speak, "Hey guys. Have you guys ever had déjà vu?" they looked at you, before mumbling a no or shaking their heads. Kagekao was the only one really talking more.

He asked, "Why do you ask?" You couldn't put your finger on it, but his tone sounded odd. Almost as if he was expecting some type of answer.

You shrugged your shoulders, "Just asking. Déjà Vu is an interesting thing and all. Also, are we almost there-?" just as you finished your sentence, you were met with a wall. Face forward. A loud smack echoing.

You were dazed at first, but you realised what happened. You weren't paying attention and banged your head against the wall of your destination. Though, it didn't stop a snicker from Kagekao and Masky.

□■□■□■□

'DiscordKittenNeeded' added 'ChasingBitches' to the groupchat!

Smartass

Who this

DiscordKittenNeeded

Kate

ChasingBitches

What

Why is my name that

Ben istg

I'm gonna splash you with water

Smartass

Pls chase me

I'll let you catch me 😋

ChasingBitches

No

'ChasingBitches' left the group chat!

DiscordKittenNeeded

Damn rejected

I mean I'm always here

Smartass

I will force you in a shower

Stanky stinky ass bitch

Add her back

'DiscordKittenNeeded' added 'ChasingBitches' to the groupchat!

ChasingBitches

leave me alone

I don't even know who you are

'ChasingBitches' is now offline!

DiscordKittenNeeded

Ouch

Anyway 😏

Smartass

Stfu

WHO IS BANGING ON MY WINDOW

Bro

Give me a sec

☆------☆

You walked to the window, opening it with a scowl. You expected someone like Jeff trying to mess with you but you were expecting some guy in a police uniform. He looked like he knew you too. He outstretched his arms.

"(Y/N)! Right? Why are you in this weird abandoned place? Please, just come home. Everyone misses you!" He tried reasoning with you to basically jump down to him. You looked at him with a dumbfounded face.

"First off, I don't know you. And two, missed me? Who is?" You were already confused with some random police guy saying he knows you. Who does he think he is?

"Do you not remember me? It's Rylie, Milo's friend? He told me to look for you. Milo misses you, your friend? Don't tell me you forgot!" he sounded like he was scolding you, as if you were a child who didn't know better. It felt familiar. Why? You had no idea.

>----<

"Mum! Dad! Let me do this! I know what I'm doing!" A thirteen year old yelled at their parents, holding their leg in pain and a tear stained face.

"You know what you're doing?! You're a child! Forget the fact you got stabbed, you're a kid! You don't know anything! I'm an adult! I know best! Now stop being a pain, and let us help!" their father put his hands on their shoulders, holding them down. He yelled at the mother to get some disinfectant.

"I don't know how you fucking over and hurting yourself in some way! Is it that you wanna kill yourself?! Is that it? Is this some weird way of asking for help? For fucks sake!" He didn't stop yelling, scolding the teenager as they were growing faint with the mother scrambling through the medical cabinet. The wound was gushing, old cuts and scars reopening. It didn't take long for the teen to pass out.

<--->

"Right, just stay right there. Let me get my stuff." He nodded, leaning against the wall. You slowly close your window. Picking up your phone, you saw a message from Toby that he'll just go kill the police guy. You typed a thanks before putting your phone down. Hearing a knock on your door, you opened the door and pointed to your window. He wordlessly jumped out the window.

He returned soon after, his hatchet bloody. He pulled his mask down, revealing his usual mouth scar thing. You didn't know exactly what it's called. "Thanks Toby." His neck snapped, as he tried nodding. He retried nodding, being successful. He gave you a smile before heading out your door. You opened the group chat.

>----<

Fangirl

SHES ON LINE

HIII

KISS ME PLEEEASE

DiscordKittenNeeded

Nina stfu

Nobody want you

Go back for Jeff

He's the best for you🙄

EmoBoy

I don't fucking want her

Also why the fuck are

you hitting on (Y/N)

She doesn't want you dumbass

Smartass

Both of u shut the fucj up

Nina meet me in the shower🥵🥵

Those two are allergic to it

So they can't stop us

Just so you do the same as Kage

It's a /j

But I'm down if u r

'BBG' is now online!

BBG

Hi (Y/N)

Smartass

Yes babe

Emoboy

EWWWWW

'Smartass' has kicked 'Emoboy' for 35 days
Reason : 'stfu burned eyelids fucking bitchass looking ass'

Smartass

I'm not letting my Jane be disrespected

Chicks before ducks

Dicks

BBG

This is why I love you 🥰

Mybabagril

(Y/N) wth:(

Jane you homewtrecker >:(

BBG

Shut up she chose me

DiscordKittenNeeded

I was the one who met her first

BBG

Omg shut up nobody is talking to you

Mybabagril

Fr can some1 ban him

DiscordKittenNeeded

Wtf I made this gc

Without me you guys

wouldn't even know her

so don't even start

Mybabagril

Ben fuvk iff

Nkbsdy lukrs u

Inaginr droening

DiscordKittenNeeded

You're sisters dead don't fucking talk

Mybabagril

Dint tslj sbout my sidter u srupid fucl

DiscordKittenNeeded

Why not hop in a car

Go for a drive

You might meet her if you're drunk enough

BBG

Ben you're being a dick

DiscordKittenNeeded

Stfu

Go fucking whine about Jeff

making you look deformed

Cry about it noone fucking cares

Smartass

Ben acc stop

I thought u guys were joking around

But maybe not go

DiscordKittenNeeded

(Y/N) honestly be quiet

You're the same person who's

died so much that your

memories gone to shit

You don't even remember

your real parents

And the same person who

was dumb enough to sign into

something that needed every bit

of your private information

You act like a child and that's coming from me

So fucking annoying

Smartass

None of its your business but k

DiscordKittenNeeded

And wear longer clothes

No offence but we can see your scars

And nobody wants to see that shit

Sal

Ben shut up ong

If I don't break into your room

and pressure wash you

You need to learn to fucking

close your mouth

That reminds me, did you learn

to close your mouth when swallowing

all that water into your fucking lungs?

And don't act like you aren't pissing

yourself next to any woman

Cut off your fingers you don't

even deserve to type

Go outside pasty pale ass

And I also saw those texts abt me being a snitch

You bet ur ass I'm snitching on this

Slendy let me type all this

cause he's next to me so

I'm not in trouble 😊

You might be though

'DiscordKittenNeeded' is now offline.

[□□□□□□]

You look at all the messages. What's gotten into him lately? Is he sick or something? Did you do something wrong? Your mind wandered to the worst case scenarios. Is that food he mentioned earlier the problem?

Your mind went to the words he typed. You acted like a child. What child acted like you? Maybe you were immature but that's not that bad is it? You aren't really that immature are you?

A ding from your phone dragged you away from your thoughts. It was from Toby.

[■■■■■■]

Mybabagril

Smartass

(Y/N)?

Are you oky?

Ye

Wbu

I'm alr

But your off

Like smt not right

R u sure ur OK

Ye

It's just the whole Ben thing

Dw abt it

He can act like that ssometimes

Which is why we don't rlly like him

Plus he's friends with Jeff

Me and Jane were playing at first

Then Ben opened his stulid fufjing cock syching mouth

Hes suchs a sick

*dick

Don't talk to him

And anyways

Now u can talk to me more :)

Oh alr

Thanks Toby

And I'm sorry about what Ben said

Im cool wit talking more to you

I'm glad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 7.3K 44
So I was browsing among some little stories and found one that had an odd plot.. It just annoyed me because it was terribly written, things were spel...
64.7K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
943 22 13
TRIGGER- Blood, Sexual Assault, Sadism, masochism, violence, etc. That is definitely not all but I am NOT responsible for your reaction to MY story...
116K 2.7K 46
Hey everyone! This is my first fanfic and I hope u enjoy it. This book contains stuff about creepypasta that not may be correct but I don't know ever...