ยคThe Mansion Maidยค

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ The_Official_Waluigi

ใ€Š๐‘บ๐’‘๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’š ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”ใ€‹ '๐”พ๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•ž๐•’๐•ค๐•™๐•–๐•• ๐•Ž๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ.' After getting hacked, you were in... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
๐Ÿ๐Š ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
๐Ÿ๐Š ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
Chapter Eleven
๐Ÿ‘๐Š ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
๐Ÿ’๐Š ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
RELATIONSHIP METER
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
(Late) ๐Ÿ“๐Š ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
Chapter Fourteen
RELATIONSHIP METRE

Chapter five

686 23 7
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ The_Official_Waluigi

Smartass

Heya fuckers

Ya missed me?

GlitchBitch

Nah

Scroll up

Smartass

What the actual fuck

That explains the vomiting

I got high off of two things

Wow

'Gottacatchemall' is now online!

Smartass

Which ones this one

GlitchBitch

Lost Silver

Smartass

🥴 he be making me feel

some type o' way

Gottacatchemall

I'm going to ignore that

Wait who are you

Smartass

You're wife 🙏

GlitchBitch

Whore

Smartass

For him 🥴🥴

Gottacatchemall

Im beginning to feel much more

Miserable

But really who are you

Smartass

You're wife /srs

Glitchbitch

Your*

Smartass

Die

Jkjk you're kinda 😳😳

GlitchBitch

Really?

Smartass

No lol

'GlitchBitch's name has been changed to

'DiscordKittenNeeded'!

'Gottacatchemall's has been changed to

'BBYboy'!

'WomanMasky's name has been changed to

'BBG'!

'Twitchy's name has been changed to

'Mybabagril'!

DiscordKittenNeeded

Kys

I hate you.

Smartass

You know you love me 🥰

DiscordKittenNeeded

Shut up

Smartass

U didn't deny it

Also Sally could I have

some more of that shit?

It was honestly amazing

Sal

It got taken away

Idk who the drugs belong to

■□■□■□■

You look up from your phone to hear soft knocking, you walk up to it and open it. "Oh, hey Toby. You need anything?" Your eyes glided to his hands, which held a small white bag. He grabbed your palm and placed the bag on, closing it after.

"Ben, told me-," His twitching cuts him off, "Sorry, he told me that you have medications and I wanted to get them for you." You were taken aback. Wasn't he a killer?

"Uh, thanks Toby." You reached up, and ruffled his hair. He seemed to have enjoyed that, to which you chuckled at. "Didn't know you can be so... soft. It's cute." He pushed your hand off him and turned away. That was a quick emotion change.

Speaking of emotion, you looked down at your hand. The bag is filled with medications. The memories flooded into your brain. You sighed heavily. You closed the door to your, now fixed, room. With slight scents of burnt wood and cobble and the glint of charred materials. Sitting on the edge of your bed, you popped open a pill bottle.

It felt horrible to be having these again. You gulped down some water, the pills following right after. Now that you've taken them, everything should be fine right? Everything is just fine. You let out a deep breath out, already feeling your throat clench.

As soon as you felt a prick of water against your bottom eyelid, you blinked it away. 'Ew, no. I'm not getting soppy in a house full of killers.' Your view of emotions was fine, you wouldn't consider yourself apathetic but when it comes to yourself it feels different. You would blame your parents but they were doing their best, they didn't know what was going through your head. It felt as if you only had yourself to blame. You felt selfish. You are selfish.

A selfish child who doesn't value what they have until it's gone.

You shook yourself out of those thoughts. You pulled out your phone, looking at the group chat without noticing the light by your front view camera was on the whole time.

■□■□■□■

Smartass

Except Jane

And Lost Silver

And Sally

And a couple more

but icba to say all ur names

But it's defo targeted to Ben

DiscordKittenNeeded

Go fuyck yourself

I get loads of bitches

Kagecow

Where exactly?

You discord kitten server 🥺

Smartass

Kagekao ily for that

Make out with me rn

Kagecow

Say less

Omw

'Kagecow' is now offline!

Smartass

IS HE FR

DiscordKittenNeeded

Oh he definitely is

Smartass

SOME ONE TELL HIM I WAS JOKING PLS

Acc I might finally get laid

🥴

DiscordKittenNeeded

You could've asked me then

I would make it much more satisfying

Smartass

WHAT IS UP WITH YOU LOT

TF

HORNH SHITS

THATS MY JOB

ASSHOLES

HELP

HES IN MY ROOM

'Smartass' is now offline!

DiscordKittenNeeded

Lol

♧♤♧♤♧

"Kage! My man! Can we talk about this?" You backed away, only causing him to move closer.

"You wanted a make out session, didn't you? Or have you gotten shy?" a low chuckle escaped from his throat. "I can help with that." He gripped onto my wrist.

"Kagekao, get off! I was joking! I didn't think you'd actually come!" You pulled your wrist to your chest but Kagekao's hand didn't move. You could feel his nails dig into your skin.

'Why is he being so... out of character? Is he ill or something?! Scratch that, everyone's been acting weird!'

You continue to pry his hands off you. Correction, you continued attempting to pry his hands off you. His other hand reaches for your face, cupping the cheek. "I'm not exactly sure what happened. But it might just be you. It might be how you are." You didn't notice his hand snaking down from your cheek and to the back of your neck. Since you were more focused on why he was moving his mask up.

Before you could even realise what was happening, he pulled your face forward. Your lips meeting another's. You lost count how long it took, as he finally pulled away. You panted out for air. Kagekao released your now bruised hand. He giggled. It was funny to him. He found your condition funny.

"I... think that's enough now." You panted out for air. He cackled once more.

"I think you misunderstood. 'Sessions' aren't just one round." You could hear the smirk. You shook your head.

"I didn't want a session to begin with." You finally regained your breath completely. You turned to him furiously. "Now get out!"

"Beg."

"What." He crossed his arms.

"Beg for me to leave and I will." You raised an eyebrow.

"What sort of God complex... whatever. And if I don't?" He shrugged.

"Guess I'm staying here." He propped himself on the edge of your bed. "To add on, I'll be following you. Anywhere you go."

"What if I'm getting changed? Or taking a shower?" He shrugged, laying his back down, hands behind his head. "And why, may I ask. Why exactly are you acting so differently?"

He sits up, pondering. "I've been bored." That was very convincing. You crossed my arms and gave him a questioning stare. "Fine! I don't really know. It's just this thing. I'm not the only, though. Most of the mansion feels the same. Might have something to do with the food X-Virus made. He kept going on about a new thing he made." You placed a finger to your chin.

"I'll ask him about it. But anyways. I'd say go any random people in the house as long as it's not me." He groaned.

"Fine. But we'll finish our little 'session' later." You sweat dropped. He bid his goodbyes. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding. You open your phone to find that Ben was privately chatting with you.

□■□■□■□■□

DiscordKittenNeeded

Smartass

Did Toby give you your meds?

Uh yeah

Why are you guys being so weird

I wouldn't even be surprised

if slendydicc is being weird.

Idk what you mean

You know exactly what I mean

Either you guys are pushy

Or just out of character

Or all of the above

Tf is with you guys

Probs the food X-Virus made

He said it messes with the chemicals

In your brain and alters behaviour

Thank God I didn't get any

Wait who had the food

Everyone

Even the slenders

Idk how tho

Hbu

Did you have any

Ye

Why is half the gc quiet

Idk

Nobody can tell if the messages have been seen.

Anyways

Wanna hang out

Play a game or smt

|uh well-|

<><><><><><><><>

Your message was cut off as a hand reached out from your phone. The hand grabs onto your arm, tightening its hold. The reject link's head pops out, "Peek a boo." He snickered.

"Please don't do that unannounced next time." Once he got to his feet, pointed both his index fingers.

"Gotcha. Where's the PC?" He looks around, searching. You crossed your arms. He looked at you, puzzled. "What? Did I do something wrong?" He raised an eyebrow.

You sighed, breaking eye contact. You travelled to the end of your bed. "My friends are looking for me." His expression didn't change.

"And? It's not like Slender would let you out." You bit your lip.

"I know! It's just that they've been the closest people to family for me."

"Well, what happened to your parents?" he leaned in, as if he didn't research everything about you. You clenched your teeth.

"The thing is, I don't remember clearly. I'm not going to spill my life story to you but, I know for a fact that the parents I have now aren't my biological parents." He nodded. "Anyways, enough with the sob story? We're going to play super smash bros. I don't care what you have to say."

}{}{}}{}{}{}{}{

"YOU FUCKING CHEATER!" Ben laughed at your rage. "I swear to everything that I'm going to beat you one day." He raised an eyebrow.

"In the game right?" You kept silent. "(Y/N)?" You smirked but didn't say a word. "okaayyy, I'm gonna get going." He swiftly jumped into the PC.

Your phone was buzzing as the notifications popped up.

<><><><><><><><>

DiscordKittenNeeded

Lol, get smashed

Kagecow

What.

Smartass

Woah

Getting frisky

Ben 10

DiscordKittenNeeded

Huh wdym

OH

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

I mean I wouldn't be complaining

Smartass

Nah stfu

Your freaky

Pls someone else speak

'Bloodpop' and 'Boomer' are now online!

Boomer

Candy pop

Kys

Fucking Sally face reject

Bloodpop

Look who's talking

Pennywise birthed you

Go eat children

Actually ngl that sounds weird

What else do you do to those kids

Weirdo

Boomer

Ew

Who the fuck would do that to kids

Kids are only good for one thing and that's

being dead

Sal

Hm

Smartass

Apologise

Rn

Jack I'm talking to you

Ake bck what u sed

Boomer

I am deeply sorry for saying

such things

Please forgive me

Bloodpop

How tf can a human tell you what to do

You're a demon 💀

Smartass

Alot of degrading n praise

A switch but preferably a top

Omg what are these

Sadist

Bloodpop

How

The fuck

Smartass

Yk most of these kinks r weird

But I'd be down if it were you

Oh wait nvm

BDSM

Bloodpop

WHAT

I DONT LIKE THAT

WHAT THE FUCK

Smartass

Idk man

The data never lies

Holy shit

why do most of you LIKE BDSM

Bondage

Nah you lot r freaky than me

Bloodpop

I am very sorry

Now please stop

Smartass

Hmmm

Fine ig

Kage

I wanna try

Wine

Kagecow

Ehhhh later

I'm gonna go out

Got a new target

Smartass

Can I join

Kagecow

Sure

Mustardman

No

MaleJane

No

Mybabagril

Sorry but no

Smartass

Toby

Wow

+ not asking any of you

Mybabagril

Even kagekao can tell you

Youcan't go

Kagecow

Huh

Mybabagril

Dms rq

Kagecow

Uh k

OHHHH

Yh sorry you can't come

Smartass

Yo what

It's bc I'm (race) isn't it

But srs why can't I come

Mybabagril

You can't go on the one with kage

That's it

I have a mission

You can come on mine

Smartass

Sure but

why can't I go tho

You can't just do that

MaleJane

Boss will tell you

Eventually

Smartass

tell me now

Istg

Are all you just ignoring me now

Bro

Why can't I know

_-_-_-_-_-_

You scowled at your phone as you received no response. You fell backwards, your head landing on your pillow. You heard a knock on your door.

You assumed it was Toby, so you opened it. You were wrong, you saw a mustard yellow hoodie and a black and red ski book. "Oh, hey hoodie, what's up?"

"Slender wants you." Your eyes widened, taking it in a completely different way. You let out a sound of confusion. "Not like that. He needs to speak to you." Your confusion turned to anxiousness.

"For what?" He shrugged, shoving his hands in his pockets. He averted his head away, taking small glances at you. "Could you, erm, come with me?" You put your left hand on your right elbow, rubbing it sheepishly. He shrugged again.

"I can't promise." You bit your lip. "Don't do that." You regained confusion, raising an eyebrow. "It might get infected." You opened my mouth but he cut you off. "I think it's best to get going to his office. I can walk you there."

"Yes please."

You both walk, little small talk here and there. "So, what was going on in the group chat?" He looked down.

"Which one." You frowned.

"You know which one. What did Toby tell Kage? Why can't I know?" He shrugged.

"...I dunno." You sigh, knowing you can't get much from him. You wall the rest of the way in silence. Once you arrive at Slender man's door, Hoodie knocks and opens it.

You saw Kagekao, Masky and Toby already there. You waved at Toby, but he didn't wave back. "Thank you." Hoodie bowed, almost about to leave. "Come here, both of you." Even though he had no eyes, you could feel his stare.

Their stares.

You all surrounded his desk, waiting for his next words. He pushed a image of a few people towards you. "You five have a new targets. This family. " You squint your eyes, the people in the photo looked familiar.

"Do we know these people?" Slender stopped, before nodding. Everyone was anticipating what you were going to say, if you were going to piece everything together. Nobody, minus Slender, dared to talk.

"Is there a problem?" You paused. Feeling the static. You could feel something deteriorating. Like you're losing something. You didn't know what. But you could feel like you're forgetting something. The static was still ringing in your ears.

"No, sir. Not at all." You shook your head. You heard a humming sound from him, he was pleased.

"Very good. Go on your way now." All of you finally left the room. The others sighed, in relief. 

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

280K 14.4K 43
IMPORTANT: I originally wrote this back in 2018 when I was younger and an idiot and sucked badly at writing. It's all toxic fandom stereotypes in thi...
39.9K 939 28
Before you say anything, I wrote this story on another account and I lost the login info Two serial killers Masky and Hoodie run rampant killing peop...
8.6K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...
Live My Life. (A CreepyPasta story) ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Brooke

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

2.6K 171 30
(This story is major cringe for me to see with my own eyes in the year 2021, but not when I wrote it years ago so there's plenty of grammar/spelling...