Caught in a mess

By RuthMPhilip

I nod my head in response, as I couldn't think straight enough to form a full sentence. I felt a searing pain... More

Preface.
Character aesthetic
Prolouge
1 - Lorenzo
2 - Valerie
3 - STRANGER
4 - Savior?
5- Mile High Club
6 - Plus one
7- It Was Him
8 - Club
Author's Note
9- Little Temptress
10 - DESIRE
11 - INFERNO
13 - Eyes on me
13 - No going back.
14- Get It Done.
15 - Pepper spray
16 - In Flesh
17- TAKEN
18- unreal.
20- Vincent

19- stranger in my bed

63 2 0
By RuthMPhilip

I snuggled closer into my pillow. It felt different today, like it was hard and warm at them same time. I could hear the little sound it exhibited, like a snore, which sounds quite crazy, but it smelt different, like an apple, but my hair shampoo was lavender.

I smiled, sniffing in the lovely fragrant as I drew closer to the source. Suddenly I felt a strong arm around my waist which makes my eyes fly open, but the blinding sunlight has me shutting them as quickly as I opened them. After a few minutes, I opened my eyes again, blinking a few times, trying to adjust to the brightness of the room.

My visions are blurry at first, and I can't see clearly, but the moment my visions were clear, they met with a hard toned perk, staring back at me. I blinked a few times, just to be sure that I wasn't dreaming.

After what seems to be a minute, my mind registered all that had happened, having flashed back to the previous night.

Fuck! what the fuck have I done?

I slept with a total a stranger.

I cant believe I actually lost my virginity to a total stranger that I didn't know more than his name.

How could I have done something so stupid? so reckless?

I looked down at him, wondering all sort of sexual transmitted disease's I could have contracted from him as he didn't strike me as a man who hasn't slept with a number of ladies.

I mean, take a look at his well sculpted features, his silky black hair, his perfectly shaped eyebrow, his pointed nose, kissable soft lips and his chiseled chest covered in tattoos.

I could feel myself get wet between my thigh, as my eyes roamed his body. I clenched my legs together, biting on my lips unconsciously. I try to take my eyes off his body before I do something stupid. But something else caught my attention.

My eyes roams over to the scars on his chest, although they are barely noticeable because nearly every inch of his toned chest were covered in tattoos. They are only visible up close, as the tattoos hide them too well. The pinkest one, obviously is the most recent one, a slash across his chest.

Why didn't I see this earlier? How could I have missed it? How could a person have so much scar's?

I felt a deep pang in my chest, as the thought of him going through different scenario's of pain flashes in my head.

Feeling a burning itch in my finger tip to touch him. I carefully splay my fingers over his chest, tracing the cut marks on his skin, before a twinkle of an eye, I feel a firm grip on my wrist, stopping my next attempt.

He has me under him in a flash, with my arm twisted behind me, he has his right arm wrapped around my neck, has he pins me to the bed with his weight.

"Lore - renzo." I manged to gasp out, as he chokes me, not to enough break my wind pipe, but enough to scare the shit out of me.

"Fuck." He groans out, but not releasing his hold on me.

"Please." I begged, having no idea on what to do. "You're hurting me."

He releases his hold on me. "Fuck." He groans, rubbing his palm over his face. "Sorry." He whispered softly, that I could barely hear it.

The next thing I know, he gets off the bed, picking up his clothes that were scattered around my room.

I softly rubbed my neck, praying that I didn't end up with his hand print on my neck, because that meant that I would need to apply some make up. I watched as he dressed up, patiently waiting for an explanation, but I didn't get one. Instead, he walked over to me, pulled out a couple of dollars from his wallet, right before leaning over to kiss me, but I was quick enough to turn my face away, having his lips brush my cheeks.

"What the fuck just happened Lorenzo?" I yelled, facing him.

"Nothing." He with the same tone as mine.

"You attacked me." I accused.

" It was a mistake." He said, this time with a softer tone. " Take care of yourself." He placed the money on the bed. "I will see you tonight." Just before turning around to exit the room.

He halted, just immediately the pillow I threw smacked him right behind his head.

He swirled around, glaring at me.

"Take your fucking money." I uttered, right before I tossing his money back at him. "I'm not your whore that you pay for her services."

"I never said you were." He responded.

"Then, why the fuck are you giving me money after we had sex." I yelled at him. "Because that fucking implies." I was so pissed at him for the fact that I slept with him, and that he almost choked me to death, and also for many other reasons.

"Stop acting like a spoilt child." He said, taking a few steps towards me. "Stop getting angry at me for your lack of self-control" He leaned against the bed, his hands on both sides, pinning me with his hot gaze.

"You wanted this just as much as I." He uttered, leaving no room to escape his burning gaze. "So quit throwing a tantrum over nothing, or you will have me fuck some senses into you." He groans out.

I open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out has his words do not only leave me speechless, but also with a burning desire to have him fuck me again.

He shuts my agape mouth up with a kiss that has me wet between my thighs.

He pulls back, not before nibbling on my lower lips, "I will see you tonight." He said, like he demanded, not requesting.

And with that he left the room, leaving me horny, and craving for him.

*

*
*

*

*

" What the fuck girl? Are you trying to get your ass fired?" Kat yelled as she turned off the oven.

"Shit !" I cursed, as I quickly brought out the muffins from the oven.

"What's up with you today?" Kat asked. " You've been acting all strange all day."

" First the pie, and now the muffins." Mel said, inspecting the burnt muffins.

Yeah, they were right. I hadn't been myself all day.

I couldn't stop the thought of him, his touch, his lips on me all day. I nearly came in my underwear, as the thought of last night kept flashing in my mind. The way his lips felt on mine, the deep thrust of his fingers in me, and his cock, oh god, his cock made me only crave for m--.

" Oh fucking hell." Melissa screams snaps me out of my wet thought. " How didn't we notice it? "she questioned no one in particular.

"Notice what? " I questioned.

" Flushed cheeks, twinkling eye, limping legs." She pointed out. "That can mean only one thing."

" What is it?" Kat questioned, you could hear the tension in her voice.

"The after glow of sex." She screeched, unable to contain her excitement, as she bounced from foot to foot . "Val had a fucking actual dick in her."

Kat turns to me, smiling from ear to ear. "No shit gurlll." pulling me into an unexpected embrace.

" Get off me Kat ."I said, trying to put up a serious face. " And can you pipe it down Mel."

" No fucking way." She screamed." I thought you were gonna die a fucking virgin."

" MELISSA ." I clenched my teeth together, "Can you fucking keep it low." I said as I began getting stares from some of the kitchen help.

"Come on girl, we want every fucking details, and don't you dare leave anything out." Kat says, crossing her arm below her cleavage.

" Shit! " I groaned, rubbing my palm over my face. " Fine! I will tell you girls, but that will be after work."

"After work? "

" Yes." I agreed

" But that's like 3 hours away." Kat pouted. "That's too long."

I chuckled. " Well, its too bad you've to wait."

" Come on Val!." Mel sighed." I waited this long for you to get laid, and now you want me to wait for another 3 hours to get the details of how you got fucked." 

" Yes Mel." I agreed. " Now stop making a big deal about it, and get to work." I rolled my eyes, biting down on a smile.

" You promise? " Kat uttered.

" I cross my heart." I smiled, watching them both giggle. I rolled my eyes at their silliness.

"Fine, we have got our eyes on you, so there is no way out of these." Kat says, pointing out two fingers at me before stepping out of the kitchen.

.

.

.

.

.

" One cup of black coffee, no sugar and no cream ." I said, placing the black coffee on the table. "And one apple pie, with a cup of hot coco and marshmallow for a little princess." I said, placing the apple pie, in front of a beaming little Jessica, seated opposite her father, Martin.

" Yay...thanks Val." Jessica says, taking a bite from her pie.

"Thanks Valerie. You're a life saver." Martin said, before bring the cup of coffee to his lips. " Mmm" He moans, placing the cup back on the table." You always make the best coffee"

"Thanks Martin." I smiled." I'm gonna go head to work, let me know if you need anything else."

"Sure.."

I head back to the counter, where I could see Kat and Mel staring at me, waiting for me to give them the whole gist.

Thanks for reading Caught in a mess, new chapters will be coming soon... sorry for the late updates...please do not forget to like and comment on the parts that sparked your interest.

xoxo

RMP 😍🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 161 17
The hands on my body felt like placeholders for theirs. Matteo leaned into me, his lips brushing my skin, "Why would we want to hurt you?" He paused...
97.8K 1.2K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
457K 8.8K 34
- They were lethal in a battle, but around each other they melted. "Are you wet for me? Is your sweet pussy aching for my cock?" Dante teased as his...
8.7K 226 15
❝Get away from me Enzo .❞ I said with pure annoyance from this man. I stumbled outside in the rain to get myself away from him, but then suddenly he...