Ours | Gleeful twins x y/n

By som3lv3r

So you and your family move into reverse falls and you actually made a friend well two friends Pacifica and G... More

Chapter 0 : introduction
Chapter 1 : new friends
Chapter 2 : at first glance
Chapter 3.5 : sick day
Chapter 4 : The gala

Chapter 3 : golf

14 1 0
By som3lv3r

A/n : this will semi be like the mini golf episode but i might change something's because I haven't watched the episode in a long time anyways enjoy!
_____________________________

Pacificas pov :

"Ugh im so bored" I groan, today was so boring today like if everything was discovered in just seconds. "Yeah, today is not that interesting" Gideon said, then an ad came up on tv talking about some mini golf place.

"Hey Pacifica don't you love mini golf?" Gideon the turned towards me waiting for a reply out of me. " Uh yeah I do." I wonder why he's bringing that up I haven't played in a long time. "Well we could go there since we have nothing to do, plus you loved playing mini golf ever since you were a kid!"

Well maybe today we don't have to be bored. "Oh yeah! We should invite y/n to go!" I hope y/n doesn't have anything to do today, "yeah we can definitely invite y/n lets see if uncle bud lets us go" as soon as we said that uncle bud comes into the living room.

"HEY UNCLE BUD CAN WE PLEASE GO MINI GOLFING?!?" I screamed, just so I won't bored for the rest of the day. "Well I mean we made a lot of money from the tourists so I guess" bud said while leaving the room to go get ready.

"Well I guess we should get ready now Pacifica"then Gideon left to go get ready, "OK LET ME JUST GO GET Y/N!" Now i'm gonna find y/n, hopefully she can go.

...

Y/n pov :

Im just walking around town since I got nothing to do and my parents are off today. Once I started to walk more I some Pacifica running towards me, "Y/N!!" Once Pacifica finally caught her breath and ran up to me she said this, "y/n would you like to go to the mini golf with me and Gideon?" Pacifica said while getting excited.

"Well I have to ask my parents but im sure they'll say ok" I started to text my parents asking if I can hang out with Pacifica they said sure but to be safe, I reassured them and told them to take care. " ok they said sure lets go?" Then Pacifica basically dragged me to her car, "ok we're ready!" Pacifica said while everyone else got into the car.

Time skip 😊😭

At the mini golf

Y/n pov :

Once we got inside the mini golf it was a bit crowded with people many kids running around having fun, anyways we got our golf clubs and started to play mini golf. I was terrible but I was having a good time,
something really cool I learned about Pacifica is that she was like a mini golf champion when she was a kid, that's impressive.

Once we got to number 18 there was a whole crowd based off how good Pacifica was, but when she made the shot she missed then everyone started to leave, Pacifica raged then someone made a hole in one. We all looked up to see who got a whole in one and it was the gleeful twins.

"Well look who we have here I didn't know it was a day that hobos were allowed here" Mabel then chuckled at what she said, damn she's sick.

She then waved at me or someone behind I didn't check at the moment. "Mabel" Pacifica said in a annoyed voice, then dipper swung and also got a hole in one.

"Well you'll always be in second place but give it up for Pacifica folks!" Once dipper said that everyone started to clap for Pacifica, you could tell she was annoyed by the both of them, maybe the twins weren't that nice after all.

Once everyone started to leave and do their own thing Pacifica then said this to Mabel, "well, uh- I didn't know they allowed two face no good lying stanky brats here!" everyone faced back at them, damn that was a-lot.

Mabel then walked over to Pacifica, "you, me rematch now to determine who's the best." Mabel angrily said but then it started to rain out of nowhere, "the park is now close due to weather!" The guy on the golf cart said, "you, me, here midnight" then she waved at me and her brother too and walked away, what the hell was that?

Time skip (brought to you by will cipher) 🫶🏼😭

I asked my mom if i could sleepover at Pacifica and Gideons house and she said yes! But now we were all at a taco restaurant (idk what it was), sadly it was still raining hope it will be ok to go.

...

Then once we were all done eating uncle bud decided it would be good if we got practice in before beating Mabel and dipper. Luckily since their uncle if good with breaking in and stuff without getting caught (from what Pacifica and Gideon told me) we got in for some practice in the mini golf area.

...

Mabels pov :

Heh poor Pacifica thinks she can beat me in mini golf what does she have more power then i do!?! Omg she makes me laugh based off how stupid she is. "Dear sister are you almost ready yet?" My brother knocked on the door as we were about to leave the house.

"Uh yeah almost dear brother i just need to do my makeup" god seeing y/n today made me blush so much i hope she didn't notice. I wish they weren't always hanging out with Pacifica and Gideon and give me and my dear brother a chance.

...

Dippers pov :

God my sister takes so long getting ready, i bet i can watch a movie while waiting and still be waiting once the movie is over.

Y/n looked so happy today it was adorable to see, but besides the fact she was hanging out with me and my dear sisters rivals. I wonder when y/n will give me a chance and maybe my dear sister a chance she always blushes when she sees y/n, maybe I can talk to my dear sister and we can make them ours..

Yeah, just push those peasants Pacifica and Gideon and y/n will only be ours.

...

Y/n pov :

Pacifica keeps practicing on the wind-wheel mini golf course and she keeps getting mad, won't even take a break.

"Ugh! This is rigged!" Wow I never thought I would hear Pacifica scream like that but I get why.

But when we were walking to the hole to get the golf ball we heard this little "happy folk" song and stuff.

"Uh whats that?" I pointed out to the little design on the golf course leading to the sound.

Then Gideon and Pacifica turned towards what I was pointing at and started to walk over to the sound.

We found out that the wood was loose and we opened to see.... Little golf people. Then when the golf people found out what happened they started to scream we had no idea what to do.

"Hey hey guys its ok we aren't gonna hurt you." Gideon reassured the golf people making them stop in their place to look at us in confusion, but also in a grateful way,"Oh, uh well let me introduce myself then."

A little blue golf guy started to walk out of the mini crowd, "the name is franz pleasure to meet you."

He then did a little bow but then he said this. "Alright well I should introduce you to everyone else then!" There was people who then started to play music out of nowhere! "Ok, ok I think we get whats going on now! But do you guys really control the golf course?" Gideon said then Franz snapped his fingers, everyone started to move conducting the ball to go in the hole not missing it.

"Yup! Sure can! That's basically what we do!"
Gideon then whispered something to me and Pacifica. "What if we use them to help us win this rematch?" Im not lying but thats a pretty good idea using them against the Gleefuls would give us a advantage.

"Alright I'm definitely in. Pacifica?" She had this sad-ish look on her face then changed quickly. "Alright me too." But once we were done a whole lot of mini golf people popping up from each golf course.

"Hey what about us!?!" The pirate golf guy said while getting his tiny sword out, "ugh, oh yeah those are the pirate gang and the others" he pointed out annoyed then introduced us to the others.

...

Time skip (brought to you by the tent of telepathy 🪄)

A/n : this might be the longest chapter I wrote so forgive me if most stuff won't make sense I will edit later on!

(Also  words like these would mean the twins are talking using their telepathy powers )

Mabels pov:                                     

I feel like I might be the only one who feels like those brats are planning something to ruin the rematch my chance of winning but i'm sure I will win I always win.

Plus I need to let out some stress after that bitch will broke another tea set god he's so fucking clumsy does he know how much those cost!?! "Dear sister are you ok you don't seem ok" my brother asked god I forgot he existed for a second.

"Ok rude. You know I can read your mind dear sister?" Shit I forgot that also, spacing out can seriously make you forget things I guess. "Im sorry dear brother I was just lost in my train of thought." Then we arrived at the golf course, i'm ready to show Pacifica who's first place.

...

Mabels pov :

Once me and my brother got out of the car we went inside the golf course then we saw, Pacifica, Gideon, and my darling y/n, god they look amazing as ever. "For once I can agree with you sister they do look amazing as always.. soon they will be ours.." I then smiled at dipper as he did the same we then walked over to go for a rematch.

"Oh you guys are finally here." Pacifica said while turning toward us. "So are you ready to get beating Pacifica?" I smiled towards her knowing i will win. "Don't jinx yourself Mabel, you never know what will happen."

Anyways we started to walk towards the first golf course ready to play.

...

A/n : I'm sorry for the time skips i just don't want to write MORE so I'm skipping to like more interesting parts and such.

Mabels pov :

Omg! Why am I always losing! I sit down and have a "pit cola" god I like it but I hate the pit in it. "Dear brother do you know why i keep losing?!" My brother then sits down with his drink in hand and talks.

"Probably because you're bad?" You gotta be kidding me. "Really? Now!?" He then chuckles at my reply. "I know, I know, but I have a feeling it's not just because of their skills it's like those brats have something up their sleeve."

He then leaves throwing his trash away and I just sit here alone, until something pulls me.
"AHH" I scream hoping someone will help me but no and plus I was to late to use my powers.

...

Mabels pov :

Those golf people wont let me go! And they took my headband with my amulet on it so I can't do anything! They put me up against the wind wheel then I see everyone fighting and arguing with those golf people, the wind wheel starts to go faster to the point it looks like its not there!

"OMG STOP HELP!!" Luckily someone walks up and its the golf people up but I look and see its.. PACIFICA!?! No no way i'm letting her help me!

She then walks up to me, "so do you need my help or can you do it yourself?" Ugh she's so annoying. "Ugh YES WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE FREAK?!?"  She then gets an annoyed expression, "alright suit yourself." She starts to walk away. "Ok! Ok! Fine, just please help me!!"

She then walks over to untie me from the ropes just before I died, can't believe i'm gonna say this but I'm glad she saved me. I get up and grab my stuff, quickly grabbing my club to beat up these fucking golf balls.

...

Mabels pov:

After knocking some out we all decided to make a run to the golf cart to escape. "Y/N HURRY UP AND DRIVE" Pacifica screamed while fighting more off, I swear these people don't stop.

"WELL I'M TRYING I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE!" Y/n then steps on the peddle knocking the golf people off the cart and we drive away.

We start driving off and drive to the entrance but the bridge starts going up. "GET READY GUYS!" Y/n screams while going faster while i am still trying to fight some with and without powers.

Finally they start to drive to the entrance and we fly above and through the entrance gate and into the parking lot. We get off the cart and look back at the gate to see the golf people throwing sharp pencils above the gate.

We then just stand there out of breath, then a car pulls up seeing one person in the drivers seat. "Well looks like we gotta go!" Pacifica then pulls y/n into the car while Gideon walks with them.

Y/n then opens the window, "hey! Uh i don't see your parents and it's pretty late so wanna have a ride back?" God they're so sweet asking if we need a ride. "Uh we're good" once my dear brother says that it starts raining. Well we only have one choice then. Me and my brother sit between y/n while Pacifica and Gideon sit in the front with their uncle? Yeah uncle.

After a while we get to our house and the gates open to "congratulations!". Well such a shocker, always expecting wins well whose gonna tell? Me and dipper get out of the car and walk home while the rest drive away.

"Maybe it's time we should get a new pet dear brother... maybe's it's time we should get y/n"

________________________________

Tysm for reading this i'm so sorry if it was to fast I kinda got tired when typing this since the episode was pretty long but I hope you still enjoyed!

Please star and follow! •

Words : 2,445

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC