๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ...

By 0httpnamjin0

One boring day Felix Lee decides to go on an anonymous website many know as Omegle. The 20-year-old comes acr... More

แดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡, ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€๊œฑ.
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฑโš ๏ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿณ
โš ๏ธ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿดโš ๏ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿต
โš ๏ธ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ โš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ โš ๏ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ โš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด โš ๏ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ โš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ โš ๏ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฑ!

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ

218 4 0
By 0httpnamjin0

Jisung rolled around the floor of the kitchen while waiting for Minho to come back. "I'm soooo bored, but at least these cats are here." He continued rolling.

"Hey, I'm back." Minho gave Jisung a tight hug from behind.

Han's eyes widened a bit. "You're back- and you almost never give me hugs... are you sick?" Han put a hand to Lee Know's forehead.

"I'm not sick, I just missed you." Minho laughed, he put Jisung on his lap and picked up Dori, petting her head.

"Oh okay, I'm sad though. The marks you left on me three days ago are fading." Jisung pouted.

"You like having them that much?" The older one looked down at Jisung.

"Yeah, I get a somewhat protective feeling from them. Just knowing that I'm someone's also feels nice." Han replied, smiling looking down at the gap in his shirt.

"I see, I'll just give you new ones, turn around real quick." Minho suggested.

Jisung nodded a bit before turning like Lee Know asked, pulling his shirt down a bit.

The older put a hand onto the rim of Jisung's shirt to keep it from going up again before biting and sucking on his pale skin, leaving some red-almost purple marks.

Jisung desperately covered his mouth, not wanting to make any noise in front of the cats. He felt it would be weird, and as he quivered he clutched onto his pants.

Minho left one last mark on Jisung's collar bone before backing his face up again, wiping off the excess saliva on Jisung's skin with his thumb. "There you go baby." He said, sitting up straight.

"T-thank you." Jisung let his hand fall to his sides, letting out a breath that he didn't know he was holding.

Minho smiled, noticing the effect he had on his boyfriend. "You're very welcome, did you eat anything? I told a maid to prepare something for you but I don't think she called you over after making it, she's a bit old so she forgets at times." He asked.

Han shook his head no. "I didn't eat anything yet, did you?" He asked, only to realize what he had just asked and mentally slapped himself.

"I would never cheat, I'm not that shallow. Come on let's get you something to munch on." He held Jisung's hand and walked them both to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry I forgot that you didn't eat food for a second there, unless I count as food?" Jisung laughed, and sat down in a chair at the table.

"Basically but for sex, I won't literally...you know." Minho opened the fridge and saw the food that his maid prepared earlier.

"Eat me...?" Jisung finished Lee Know's sentence before bursting into laughter.

"Yeah, I won't eat you. There's demons for that but I'm not one of them, don't worry." Minho laughed along, he grabbed a plate and started transferring the food onto it before sliding the dish into the microwave and letting it heat up.

"I mean...does sucking me off count as eating me?" Han grinned.

"Basically, I guess you could say anything sexual related." Minho turned around and leaned on the counter to face Jisung, waiting for the microwave to beep.

"Has anybody ever told you about your stunning visuals?" Han got up and leaned on the other side of the counter, smiling at the older.

"Yes but usually they did it just to get in my pants." Minho replied, he noticed Jisung getting closer from his seat.

Jisung tilted his head and kissed Minho's lips sweetly. "That's too bad."

"Kitten, what're you doing? You don't normally act like this." The older replied, although he pulled Jisung closer by the waist anyway.

"Nothing too special, why?" Han placed his hands onto Lee Know's chest.

"Stop it before I spin you over and fuck you right here." Minho heard the microwave beep then took Jisung's food out, placing a fork and knife on the counter for him. "Do you want anything to drink?"

Jisung was a bit shocked at the comment but shook his head no. "No thanks, I'd rather have you." He joked.

Minho laughed and decided to take some water from the kitchen counter anyway, he poured some in a glass for Jisung, then slid it to him.

"Thanks, and wow. I didn't know you could make such suggestive comments, it's hot." Jisung took the glass and placed it beside his plate as he sat back down in his seat.

"Suggestive comments?" Minho asked.

"Mm, you know... The 'stop it before I spin you over and fuck you right here', that type of stuff." Jisung answered, beginning to eat some food.

"It's not the first time I've said something like that to you, plus, It was more of a warning not so much a comment. Most of the time I mean what I say unless I say it's a joke." Minho replied.

Jisung swallowed the food in his mouth before replying. "Well joke or not, it turns me the fuck on." He shrugged before taking another spoonful of the food into his mouth.

Minho snickered, he watched Jisung eat. "Does it still taste okay? I can make you something else if you'd like, I'm sorry I wasn't here to bring it to you when it was warm and fresh."

"No no, it's okay. It's actually really good still. Here, come sit here though." Jisung smiled and then patted the seat beside him.

"Anything for you." Minho walked around the counter and sat in the stool alongside Jisung.

Jisung placed a hand on Lee Know's thigh and squeezed it. "Your thighs are a work of art."

"Thanks, also i'm not complaining but you're really touchy today, keep it up sport." Minho jokes.

"I missed you is all." Jisung laughed a bit before wiping his mouth with a napkin then bending down and playfully biting Lee Know's thigh.

"I warned you earlier kitten." Minho looked down at Jisung.

"What? I couldn't resist, your thighs look bite-able." Jisung pouted, resting his head onto the older's thigh.

Minho stroked the side of Jisungs cheek then squished it lightly with two fingers. "Your cheeks are so soft... oh my gosh- what in the-" He started using his other hand to squish the other side.

"Which cheeks? My cheeks up here? Or my ass cheeks?" Jisung laughed.

"I was talking about your face cheeks but yeah those too." Minho said, trying to contain his laughter.

"I'm gonna go back to thigh biting because your thighs are hitting even more differently than the food is right now." Han leant down once more and bit Lee Know's inner thigh softly.

"Jisung-" Minho inhaled sharply. "Come on, sit up before I run out of warnings."

Jisung ignored them and ran his fingers along Lee Know's crotch, continuing to bite the older's thighs.

Minho sighed and picked Jisung up, placing him down onto the counter. "I said stop." He emphasised the last word.

"O-okay." Jisung felt intimidated so he just looked down at his feet.

"Come here for a second, I wanna show you something." Minho opened his arms out so he could carry Jisung.

Jisung looked back up and nodded, hopping into Lee Know's arms, then wrapping his legs and arms around the older's body.

Minho brought the two of them to his room and placed Jisung down in an armchair. "Just sit there for a second." He said, then left the room for a bit.

Jisung looked around from the chair and kicked his feet around while waiting for his boyfriend's return.

Minho came up to the room door but stopped before walking in. "Close your eyes I have to show you something, it's a surprise." He held the box in hand.

Jisung closed his eyes as Lee Know had asked and covered them with his hands as well. "I closed my eyes."

"Okay then baby just wait one second." Minho quietly stepped in front of Jisung and placed the box onto his boyfriend's lap. "Open your eyes, you can also open the box." He smiled.

Jisung opened his eyes and looked down at the box and picked it up. "Ooh, what's this?" He opened the lid of the box and then opened it up, his eyes widening afterwards. "You got me a car?!" He screamed.

"It's a tesla, so you won't have to stop too much for gas and stuff, you can play games on the screen too since I know you like those." Minho smiled when he saw Jisung's reaction. "You charge it overnight and won't need to do it again until you go back home."

"Oh my gosh, I don't know what to say... but I can't drive." Jisung laughed a bit.

"You can't? Well I guess you can use automatic driving until I teach you." Minho suggested. "Now follow me again sorry, I couldn't really carry some things over." He held Jisung's hand down the hallway. "Cover your eyes again i'll lead you."

"Alright." Jisung

Minho led Jisung into a completely unfurnished room with some bags and shoe boxes as well as some clothing racks. "Alright kitten you can open your eyes, I promise this is the last surprise." He chuckled.

"Okay, but you don't have to spoil me this much." Jisung uncovered his eyes and looked around in awe. "This clothes... it's almost exactly like the clothing style I wore the same day we met!" He exclaimed.

"That's what I was thinking, I tried my best to pick out the right things, I hope you like it baby, none of this will add up to how much I love you but I hope this will at least give a decent example." Minho hugged Jisung.

Jisung hugged Minho back and smiled. "I love you too of course, but you seriously don't have to spoil me."

"This makes me happy though, I like seeing a smile on your face when you get new things." The older said. "Now go check your things out."

"Yes sir." Jisung laughed and then separated from the hug, running over to some v-neck shirts.

Lee know sat down on the floor and watched from afar as Jisung opened the things he had bought for him. "I got you some skincare and shoes, they're in the boxes and bags."

Jisung rushed over to a somewhat big black box and opened it, revealing a pair of black demonia boots. "I never bought these since they're so expensive and out of stock a lot... I'M SO HAPPY!" Han cheered, picking them up and then trying them on his feet.

Minho pouted when he saw Jisung's reaction. "You're so adorable..." He whispered, his expression then faded when he realized.

"I am?" Han appeared behind Lee Know with a smile.

"Yes, you're very cute." Minho replied. "I'll have some house workers decorate a room for you and put these things in a walk-in closet. It'll have to be because of the amount of things. You can tell them how you want the room." He suggested.

"You're like an in real life sugar daddy, you know the ones from those fan fictions that usually don't exist? You're like a real one but you're also young and handsome." Jisung hugged Lee Know from behind.

"Psh, thanks I guess." Minho laughed and placed a kiss on Jisungs cheek. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.3K 104
Felix is an omega, with a crush on an alpha named Chan. After pep talking himself for an entire month, he works up the courage to confess to Chan. Un...
19.4K 669 12
Felix was struggling in his life economically and relationship-wise. Having a part job as a cafe waiter and working as a stripper at night that doesn...
19.8K 924 32
A monster. Cold, in both body and soul, with an insatiable hunger that could kill him at any moment. This 'person' should only be a thing of Chan's...
14.6K 589 14
Lee Felix is an ordinary university student, trying his best to juggle between studies and social life. Until one unfortunate encounter that thrust...