๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ...

By 0httpnamjin0

One boring day Felix Lee decides to go on an anonymous website many know as Omegle. The 20-year-old comes acr... More

แดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡, ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€๊œฑ.
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฑโš ๏ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿณ
โš ๏ธ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿดโš ๏ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿต
โš ๏ธ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ โš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ โš ๏ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ โš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด โš ๏ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ โš ๏ธ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฑ!

โš ๏ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ โš ๏ธ

231 3 0
By 0httpnamjin0

"I can't believe I'm saying this but, Jinnie, I want you right now." Jeongin whispered.

"Looks like I'll be staying here for a while." Hyunjin smirked.

"Please do," Jeongin held onto Hyunjin tighter.

The older sat on the edge of the bed and placed Jeongin on his lap, putting each of the younger's legs on either side of his waist. He leaned in and kissed Jeongin, starting off at a rougher pace already.

Jeongin gripped his hands onto Hyunjin's shoulders and brought them closer together.

Hyunjin put both hands on Jeongin's bottom and squeezed it. He separated from the kiss to give Jeongin some time to breathe and started nibbling the ring of his ear, gradually making his way down with small kisses on Jeongin's neck.

"Ah- Hyunjin~" Jeongin breathed out, throwing his head back.

Hyunjin tugs on Jeongin's pants. Impatiently, he flipped Jeongin under him and started pulling everything off of him. The older took off his own shirt before mounting on top of him. "You ready baby?" He asked just in case.

Jeongin looked up at Hyunjin and nodded, biting his lip. He decided to tease Hyunjin a bit before the older could actually do anything. He pulled Hyunjin down onto him so that way he had access to Hyunjin's ear and let out a breathy whine.

Hyunjin smirked. "Playing around now are we? I can do the same." He cupped Jeongin's member and started rubbing down on it with the palm of his hand.

Jeongin gasped in surprise and covered his mouth as he bit his finger. "H-hyunjin," He whimpered. "Ah..." The younger moaned.

Hyunjin then started jerking Jeongin off, his other hand roaming around the younger's chest while he kissed him.

"It's t-too much, I'm gonna cum soon." Jeongin whined, as he squirmed under Hyunjin.

Hyunjin put his lips around the tip of Jeongin's member and started moving his head up and down, his hand still stroking up and down.

The younger gripped onto Hyunjin's hair desperately and shut his eyes. "Jinnie, please just fuck me already." He whimpered.

Hyunjin complied and pulled his own pants and undergarments down, placing himself at Jeongin's entrance then pushing himself in after a few seconds.

"A-ah!" Jeongin dug his nails into Hyunjin's back. "I'm s-sorry if I hurt you, it's just t-that... You're so big." He whispered.

"It's fine baby." Hyunjin whispered back, he kept pushing himself in farther until he managed to reach Jeongin's prostate, causing him to get harder than before.

Jeongin arched his back and bucked his hips upwards. "Hyunjin!" He moaned loudly. I wonder if he has any kinks... The younger thought but couldn't even continue with his thoughts as his prostate got hit.

Hyunjin kept going, his breath losing control before he came into Jeongin, letting out a deep moan right after.

"J-Jinnie, I'm not close yet." Jeongin pouted, feeling Hyunjin's cum.

"It's okay, I'll keep going baby." Hyunjin started thrusting again, he put his hands on Jeongin's shoulders, pushing the younger one down onto him for more impact.

"Jinnie..?" Jeongin asked breathlessly, panting while Hyunjin pounded into him.

"W-what's wrong?" Hyunjin panted.

"D-do you have any k-kinks?" Jeongin spat out, blushing a bit since he didn't really ask that to anybody at all.

"I think you can call it a dom/sub kink, I like to have control over my sub." Hyunjin stroked Jeongin's cheek.

"I never expected you t-too have any kinks really, you seem so gentle." Jeongin said.

"I'm gentle for you baby, because you asked me to and I don't want to hurt you." The older whispered.

"You can be rougher, it's alright. I had asked you to be gentle on our first time, but I'll be fine if you go rough." Jeongin looked up at Hyunjin with a small smile.

Hyunjin nodded then stood up straight again. "Get dressed, we're going to my house." He said, pulling his pants back up.

Jeongin sat up and began putting his clothes on. When he finished, he stood beside Hyunjin and held the elder's hand. Hyunjin took that as a sign that he was finished and teleported them to Hyunjin's house. "Woah, this place is cool!" Jeongin's mouth hung open in awe.

"Close that mouth before I stick my dick in it." Hyunjin led them to his bedroom, then closed the door behind them.

Jeongin shut his mouth afterwards as he felt heat rush up to his cheeks. "O-okay." He whispered in response.

"Did you ask me about my kinks because you wanted me to use them on you?" Hyunjin grinned, walking forward onto Jeongin until the younger's back hit the wall.

Jeongin blushed intensely and looked at Hyunjin as he bit his lip. "Maybe..."

Hyunjin put his hand around Jeongin's neck. "Yes or no baby?" He asked again, this time expecting a clear answer.

"Yes." Jeongin finally answered clearly, feeling aroused from the older's firm grip on his neck.

"Undress your pretty little body for me please," Hyunjin said. He took a step back to watch.

Jeongin started taking his clothes off and when he finally did, he left a certain something on. He was wearing a black lingerie set underneath his clothing that he had secretly slipped on back at his own house.

"Oh my..." Hyunjin's hands started roaming his boyfriend's body. "You look so good baby boy, how could you keep this from me?" He picked up Jeongin and walked them both over to his bed, placing him down.

Jeongin did nothing but giggle. "It was a surprise, I've had it for a while now."

For a good minute Hyunjin was silent as he looked Jeongin up and down. "Sorry, I'm just memorizing the spots I'm going to cover in marks." He whispered then lowered his head onto Jeongins inner thigh, biting on it.

Jeongin let out a yelp, gripping onto the sheets. "I'm so sensitive there Jinnie..." He whispered, hoping the older could barely hear.

Hyunjin grazed his fingers over Jeongin's clothed member. "Are you wet for me already?" He grinned, moving his licks and bites closer to Jeongin's entrance.

Jeongin looked down at Hyunjin with lustful eyes, and nodded. He bit his lip, not actually wanting to admit out loud to Hyunjin's question. "Y-yes, master." Jeongin grinned back.

Hyunjin's hand found its way back up to Jeongin's neck. "What'd you call me?" He squeezed a bit tighter than last time, but not enough to hurt Jeongin.

Jeongin gulped slightly, whimpering from Hyunjin's hands. "M-master... I actually brought my collar and cat ears too. We don't need those though, r-right?" He responded, barely audible.

"Mm, I suggest you wear it, the collar but maybe not the cat ears because I'm going to be moving you around a lot and don't want it to tug at your hair." Hyunjin replied, placing a kiss on the younger's cheek.

Jeongin nodded, reaching over for his sweater that was on the floor and then grabbed the collar out of the pocket then put it on, sitting back onto the bed.

"Hot." Hyunjin dragged his thumb against the younger's lips before kissing him, using his other hand to pull Jeongin closer by his waist, causing him to arch his back in.

Jeongin bit Hyunjin's bottom lip, deciding to be bold and positioned himself on top of the older's crotch. He kept their heated kiss together, running his hands down Hyunjin's chest teasingly.

Hyunjin pushed down on Jeongin's chest, causing the younger to lay back. He held each of Jeongin's wrists and pinned them above his boyfriend, continuing the kiss, then sticking his tongue in when Jeongin gasped.

Jeongin let out a whimper, not being able to move his wrists anymore he decided to buck his hips into Hyunjin's crotch. "Mm, master~" He moaned into Hyunjin's ear, attempting to tease him still even while being restrained.

"You just don't give up do you?" Hyunjin let go of Jeongin and walked over to a drawer, pulling out some ribbons. He came back and started tying Jeongin's hands together. "Stay still." He demanded, getting back to what he was doing, his hands going under Jeongin's lace top and teasing the younger's nipples.

Jeongin squirmed underneath Hyunjin and bit his lips. "A-ah, I can't stand still Jinnie." Jeongin whined, deciding to stop calling his boyfriend the nickname to see if he could get a reaction out of him.

"You should have thought twice about that before teasing me. Now don't move or else." Hyunjin continued as he was doing, one of his hands sliding up and down Jeongin's thigh.

Jeongin whimpered loudly, grinding his thigh against Hyunjin's hand, desperate for some sort of friction. "Jinnie~" He whined.

"Hm?" Hyunjin smirked, knowing Jeongin wasn't liking any of this, he continued with the hand motions.

Jeongin let out a breathy moan as he felt himself become harder. "I-i need you so badly." He whimpered.

"No Jeongin, I was going to do what you wanted before but you decided to rush me." Hyunjin said seriously now.

"P-please...? I'll be a good boy now." Jeongin pouted, trying to ignore the burning sensation at his crotch.

"No, I'm sorry but no." Hyunjin shook his head and then just sat down beside Jeongin, untying his arms.

Jeongin wriggled his arms freely around, sitting up but still struggling too. He hasn't even done barely anything yet. He thought to himself sighing mentally. "Why?" The younger pouted.

"You've never acted like this, I told you several times but you continued, and kept acting persistent even after I said no." Hyunjin answered.

"I'm sorry..." Jeongin frowned, looking down at his lap.

Hyunjin started to feel bad and he gave in, hugging Jeongin. "Why can I never say no to you? This adorable face of yours always makes it so difficult, stop that." He squeezed his boyfriend tighter.

"I'm sorry for acting stubborn Jinnie." Jeongin sighed.

"Noo, you weren't stubborn, just listen okay?" Hyunjin kissed the top of Jeongin's head.

Jeongin nodded and kissed Hyunjin back but on the lips. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 908 16
Felix left stray kids when he was 18 after a big fight he had with the members. He lost contact with all of them. Three years have passed and he woul...
3.1K 109 13
Hwang Hyunjin, a 23 year old scientist deals with experiments and hybrids. Soon, he meet's lee Felix, who is now under his care. He's a rabbit type o...
11.8K 470 12
Felix was struggling in his life economically and relationship-wise. Having a part job as a cafe waiter and working as a stripper at night that doesn...
10.6K 275 16
a social media au in which chan tries to come to terms with the fact felix may be more to him than just his childhood bestfriend. โ˜… NOTES - nuerod...